Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:35:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84634 times)
fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:04:47 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 01:18:21 PM by fedor3327

There's no other way.
Authorities will not help investors here, the ONLY way is convince dmf/to4d in person.

That's right.

Also there's a lot of non-trivial methods especially in NY. Smiley

Edit.

@T04D
I'm still waiting:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.msg9195903#msg9195903

But....   don't do too late.  Smiley

Regards.
jollybit

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

Hi Mr. Law, I stole a million USD worth of BTC and now some angry guy is at my door asking for it back, help!

Maybe this guy is high.. LOL
BBmmBB

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:02:55 PM

mmBBmm calling and threatening peoples life's doesn't work.  I know AK has already filed one police claim against you for calling and threatening his wife.

lol now you are just talking out your ass, i've never called any of these assclowns!!! Now you need some special attention too? How many alternative aliases do you have ?  Roll Eyes
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:05:19 PM

Hi Mr. Law, I stole a million USD worth of BTC and now some angry guy is at my door asking for it back, help!

dmf: Tony Soprano is at my door !

the police:  *we will be right over in a few hours *

Roll Eyes
wayshegoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

I lost the liqour money boys...

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:14:19 PM

You guys really think a $1m heist wouldn't be interesting to any law enforcement anywhere?

I think the devs have bigger issues, namely violent opportunists, but the law would still love to get involved.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:15:51 PM

I guess it goes like this:

Hi Mr. Law, this crazy guy says I stole some kind of made up internet money that I never even heard of and is at my door asking for it back, help!

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:16:51 PM

You guys really think a $1m heist wouldn't be interesting to any law enforcement anywhere?

I think the devs have bigger issues, namely violent opportunists, but the law would still love to get involved.

i'm just looking to get my 38BTC back ... i dunno who else lost here,, i'm digging up all i can on these guys! ;-) easyyyyy
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:18:28 PM

Hi Mr. Law, this crazy guy says I stole some kind of made up internet money that I never even heard of and is at my door asking for it back, help!

tell that to pirateat40 lmfao ! Smiley  ~ nice promotion work Chris !!! now you caught with your hands in the cookie jar

http://www.sec.gov/News/PressRelease/Detail/PressRelease/1370539730583#.VAaz8vvGtkg

you need a little help with reality bud ! ?
wayshegoes

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:19:39 PM

Yeah, some "made up internet money" he can exchange at any moment for probably close to one million dollars of real world money, that was stolen. Maybe there are no provisions in place to deal with it, but if I was being threatened after stealing it, I'm not sure the law would be the first place to turn. You would have to explain to them what you had done, which is in effect, theft of $1m USD.

Wouldn't be the first time someone in the US has been prosecuted for BTC theft.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:24:43 PM

Yeah, some "made up internet money" he can exchange at any moment for probably close to one million dollars of real world money, that was stolen. Maybe there are no provisions in place to deal with it, but if I was being threatened after stealing it, I'm not sure the law would be the first place to turn. You would have to explain to them what you had done, which is in effect, theft of $1m USD.

Wouldn't be the first time someone in the US has been prosecuted for BTC theft.

it's called fraud and dooglus knows he was touting this site... i have my crew pouring over all his i.p. addresses and it will only accelerate from here ...imo Chris "dooglus" Moore is going to end up like pirateat40 and Eric Voorhees etc ... because his brazen "over the top" attitude towards the law ! :\
wayshegoes

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:29:02 PM

On the face of it, of course it's fraud but the law isn't that clear cut. Call me naive, but a theft of that size should interest any law enforcement, even if it was the theft of $1m of magic beans.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:32:23 PM

On the face of it, of course it's fraud but the law isn't that clear cut. Call me naive, but a theft of that size should interest any law enforcement, even if it was the theft of $1m of magic beans.

i bet someone from the securities exchange commission is already looking into this Chris "dooglus" Moore guy ... he needs to be made an example of he thinks this is fun and games ? lol  Cool  nice try ...watch i'll be here laughing while he's sitting in court
wayshegoes

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:35:04 PM

I don't doubt that's a possible reality but that's not what anybody is currently talking about.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 05:41:26 PM

I don't doubt that's a possible reality but that's not what anybody is currently talking about.

oh you missed the other thread ... yes because this was touted as an investment site ~ just-dice.com evolved into dice.ninja ...now i wonder how many handles dooglus uses? We need to find out everything we can about Chris Moore. I'm going to keep a daily discussion going on here and the other SEC research thread ... the truth will come out sure enough!  Cool  ez mate
wayshegoes

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:09:35 PM

I think the SEC would see a difference. By investing you are only bankrolling. If investment was offered as shares then maybe. There are no real regulations for this sort of stuff at the moment.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:11:59 PM

I think the SEC would see a difference. By investing you are only bankrolling. If investment was offered as shares then maybe. There are no real regulations for this sort of stuff at the moment.

I just called Janelle Marzouka ... i bet the legal team at the university will love to hear their basketball people are linked/involved with wire fraudsters ~ internet gambling cartel lmfao    Shocked  oh this is getting interesting
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:03:33 PM

Agreed.

In retrospect, "invest" was a bad word for to pick for what people do at crowd-bankrolled dice sites. It suggests to the uninformed that you're buying a share in the site when of course you aren't. I don't know what a better pair of verbs than invest/divest would be though. "bankroll/unbankroll" is clumsy, and has the disadvantage that "bankroll" is a noun as well as a verb, and so is confusing. I guess crowd-funded bankrolls are new enough that we don't yet have a good vocabulary for describing them and so "borrow" words from a related but different activity.

The SEC seems mainly concerned with unregistered share offerings, such as in the SatoshiDice case (Edit: this quote is from the SEC):

An SEC investigation found that Erik T. Voorhees published prospectuses on the Internet and actively solicited investors to buy shares in SatoshiDICE and FeedZeBirds.  But he failed to register the offerings with the SEC as required under the federal securities laws.

What sites like dice.ninja were offering wasn't anything like a share offering (it's more like a long-standing bet against the regular dice players) and so I doubt the SEC would be interested.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:10:17 PM

Agreed.

In retrospect, "invest" was a bad word for to pick for what people do at crowd-bankrolled dice sites. It suggests to the uninformed that you're buying a share in the site when of course you aren't. I don't know what a better pair of verbs than invest/divest would be though. "bankroll/unbankroll" is clumsy, and has the disadvantage that "bankroll" is a noun as well as a verb, and so is confusing. I guess crowd-funded bankrolls are new enough that we don't yet have a good vocabulary for describing them and so "borrow" words from a related but different activity.

The SEC seems mainly concerned with unregistered share offerings, such as in the SatoshiDice case (Edit: this quote is from the SEC):

An SEC investigation found that Erik T. Voorhees published prospectuses on the Internet and actively solicited investors to buy shares in SatoshiDICE and FeedZeBirds.  But he failed to register the offerings with the SEC as required under the federal securities laws.

What sites like dice.ninja were offering wasn't anything like a share offering (it's more like a long-standing bet against the regular dice players) and so I doubt the SEC would be interested.

save it for the judge ! you are already in hot water as it is ... you know what you did.. stop being a bitch! :\  touting unregistered "investment" sites of any kind is a no no... look up wire fraud(your picture is prolly there)
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:12:50 PM

I'm not going to read or respond to any more BB posts, but see my response to his silly accusations.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:15:26 PM

I'm not going to read or respond to any more BB posts, but see my response to his silly accusations.

come on Chris stick around!!!!....you are making some valid arguments! lolololollll  

Cool  please elaborate on how legit dice.ninjas' business model was !!!! ~ is it too late to "invest" brah ?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: