Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:02:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84628 times)
21pilot

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:05:51 PM

am I the only one who thinks this dude is actually quite funny and his
persistence is admirable  Grin ?

(yeah, i know that I´m the only one  Grin )
DarKSpectrE

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:07:50 PM

Hahaha, you are definitely not alone  Grin
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:15:55 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 08:29:09 PM by BBmmBB

Hahaha, you are definitely not alone  Grin

seriously besides all the legal hellstorm coming i can think of some crazy gangster rappers up in British Columbia who i'm going to tell them all about this and how Chris "dooglus" Moore just is so much more mafia than them and how he is always talking mad shit ... i  bet they will write a song about it?

Lol ;-) google : SWOLLEN MEMBERS
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:24:23 PM

here we go !  Cool  if this is the guy and he is still in New York state ~ Benjamin Lawsky might be interested? hmmm

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyhise

http://www.dec.ny.gov/chemical/92229.html

... and if it isn't him then i bet he will help us to find the real "dicemasterflex" ?   *stay tuned folks*
KingOfSports

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:28:33 PM

here we go !  Cool  if this is the guy and he is still in New York state ~ Benjamin Lawsky might be interested? hmmm

SHUT THE FUCK UP. I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER. YOU ARE CANCER TO THIS FORUM.

BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

here we go !  Cool  if this is the guy and he is still in New York state ~ Benjamin Lawsky might be interested? hmmm

SHUT THE FUCK UP. I HOPE YOU DIE OF CANCER. YOU ARE CANCER TO THIS FORUM.

because i found the guy ... u mad bro? lol Smiley
h4xx0r

Activity: 154

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:53:08 PM

The speed at which this has descended into bullshit is remarkable.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:06:56 PM

Maybe that's his intention. I hope for his sake that he's a paid troll doing this to disrupt the community rather than just some asshole with mental health issues.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1247

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 10:11:04 PM

Maybe that's his intention. I hope for his sake that he's a paid troll doing this to disrupt the community rather than just some asshole with mental health issues.

After all most a year of watching this fucktard I'm honestly going to have to lean towards actual mental health issues... but it is a good thing that Bitcoin doesn't discriminate against retards, so I guess that is a plus.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

ANYWAYS LETS STAY ON TOPIC OK SCAMMERS?

LOL >> LETS FIND DMF AND TOAD !!!!!

they cannot be far!!!   ^     Cool
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 12:08:33 AM

I'm not going to read or respond to any more BB posts, but see my response to his silly accusations.

lol, but you just did.

we both are getting old
Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:13:35 AM

Ok, so I have more to sort through after I sleep that proves the point, but to me it's pretty obvious who is was behind this:

AKcoinminer/JoeMattie/sixthtry/DMF/MCsnugs/??? was always the first one to bring these sites to people attention while usually pretending to stumble across them nonchalantly:

He has a seemingly endless supply of usernames that are also closely tied to them:

And he shared the same ip with DMF, etc.

Under the AKcoinminer name he was known to lose lots of money and gamble a ton of money on those sites....which would end up back in his pocket anyways if he lost, so win-win for him and the site's appearance.

For some reason he also deleted the bitcoin group he was a member of off of his LinkedIn shortly after he was accused here.

I might have more, but the amount of tabs open in my browser since this happened is ridiculous there are files everywhere that I need to sort.  I believe there is another incriminating chat log somewhere but I couldn't find the one I was looking for tonight.
sherbyspark

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:17:59 AM

Ok, so I have more to sort through after I sleep that proves the point, but to me it's pretty obvious who is was behind this:

Even though there is sufficient proof. The question lies that what can be done and what will be done about it. There is no solid evidence against AK or Jeremy, and a lot of people do not want to believe its AK and simply avoid that fact.
omahapoker

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:22:41 AM

i think someone should talk to jeremy hise.....

if it isnt this guy then he has no problem telling us its not him.

can someone do this? it will help the thread go in the right direction.. whatever that direction may be
caga

Activity: 238

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:31:02 AM

Someone did post that they contacted the lady in the photo, but seems no one has been able to contact the guy directly. Contacting him would definitely simplify things.

Dotcommie

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:46:36 AM

Someone did post that they contacted the lady in the photo, but seems no one has been able to contact the guy directly. Contacting him would definitely simplify things.

If anyone is that interested I will give you the number that should be his, but I don't want to just post it on the thread that is linked to his name mainly because of AK and then my own digging.  I might try calling him tomorrow if you're that curious, but he'll probably just deny it even if he played a part in it, so it wouldn't really tell us much.

There's literally just the old twitter name and his skillset making it a possibility.  There is much more pointing to AK and there still might be more to come.  Not all site owners have released all of their logs or details related to his shenanigans  either.
JoeMattie

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:13:42 AM

AKcoinminer/JoeMattie/sixthtry/DMF/MCsnugs/??? was always the first one to bring these sites to people attention while usually pretending to stumble across them nonchalantly:

Yeah I'm guilty of promoting / shilling for these sites to some extent.  Like many others here, I was suckered in by their cool websites, helpful demeanor, and seeming reliability.

But, by your logic anyone who promoted or retweeted anything from these sites is guilty of running them. (look out omahapoker, they're coming for you next)

There is absolutely nothing demonstrating that the guy calling himself "dmf" on Just-Dice was actually the guy who ran dice.ninja etc.  It's more likely to have been one of my friends screwing around.  Don't forget, we were all (yourself included) pumping jackpot coin really hard back then.

Yes, I deleted the bitcoin group I had been following on linkedin because I was getting daily spam from them that didn't interest me, so?

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
imp0ster

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:35:10 AM

Yeah I'm guilty of promoting / shilling for these sites to some extent.  Like many others here, I was suckered in by their cool websites, helpful demeanor, and seeming reliability.

But, by your logic anyone who promoted or retweeted anything from these sites is guilty of running them. (look out omahapoker, they're coming for you next)

There is absolutely nothing demonstrating that the guy calling himself "dmf" on Just-Dice was actually the guy who ran dice.ninja etc.  It's more likely to have been one of my friends screwing around.  Don't forget, we were all (yourself included) pumping jackpot coin really hard back then.

Yes, I deleted the bitcoin group I had been following on linkedin because I was getting daily spam from them that didn't interest me, so?

Except for the fact that DMF on Just-Dice and DMF on Moneypot shared the same IP address(your IP address). And the DMF on Moneypot invested in MP, when Eric sent back the btc it went to the Dice.Ninja coldwallet.

You are playing dumb, it's not working.

Next retort?
Dotcommie

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:44:16 AM

Yes, he specifically stated he made his own dice site and I was on JD and JPCdice when that specific event was going down and saw and read it in person.  I wasn't doing any more than commenting about JPC like I normally do since I think it's a great coin.  You had accounts ready to go very quickly for each site introduced, which is suspicious, but not nearly as suspicious as the other "coincidences".

And no offense to Omaha/CBI if he's actually disconnected from this, but for all we know, he could be your original account planted a few months before to build up the reputation for CBI so JPC, DD, DN have a "trusted" list to become the top gambling sites on.

It's not that you retweeted things, it's that you, mcsnugs, and the dice site owners were the only ones to do it within a couple hours after launch besides a bitcoin news thing and a pumping account which could have been you as well.  Too many user names and too many coincidences for me, sorry.
JoeMattie

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:15:04 AM

Yes, he specifically stated he made his own dice site and I was on JD and JPCdice when that specific event was going down and saw and read it in person.  I wasn't doing any more than commenting about JPC like I normally do since I think it's a great coin.  You had accounts ready to go very quickly for each site introduced, which is suspicious, but not nearly as suspicious as the other "coincidences".

And no offense to Omaha/CBI if he's actually disconnected from this, but for all we know, he could be your original account planted a few months before to build up the reputation for CBI so JPC, DD, DN have a "trusted" list to become the top gambling sites on.

It's not that you retweeted things, it's that you, mcsnugs, and the dice site owners were the only ones to do it within a couple hours after launch besides a bitcoin news thing and a pumping account which could have been you as well.  Too many user names and too many coincidences for me, sorry.

My twitter was one of the first accounts they followed.  So what?

If I was the mastermind behind these sites do you really think that I would:

- Play on them actively
- Promote them actively
- Freely withdraw large sums of bitcoins to other gambling sites to play
- Shut the site down like 3 days after having all of my personal information posted to bitcointalk

How stupid do you think I am?

Bitrated user: AKQuaternion.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: