Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet  (Read 52597 times)
UGETHIT

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:21:24 PM

Dude change your OP to reflect the fact that your premine is 7%.  You keep dodging this fact.  Fix your OP.
cecilbdemented

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:21:39 PM

The OP also does not say "of total coins" or any language that would lead anyone to believe that you were factoring in POS coins.  It just says 0.8% premine.

The block explorer also clearly shows this too and the public ledger transactions.

We are sorry for the confusion as we thought that was pretty straight forward and will update the main post.

Can dev please post about these acusations.
Thank you

These are all fact less acusations. The pre mine was 0.8 % of total coins which was stated in the post. Here comes all the FUD already and we haven't even been launched for more than 2 days?

You know damn well that premine percentages are always calculated in terms of percentage of POW coins.  That's why it's called a preMINE.  You have to be pretty dense if you think anybody is going to support you holding 6% of the total POW coins.

As above and a it is being used for what we said it would with more payments going out and being added to the ledger for you all to see? We are trying to be as transparent as possible here, what else would you like us to do?

What I would like you to do is distribute the bulk of your premine to the community through a giveaway so that your end holdings are the equivalent of 0.8% of all POW coins.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:25:00 PM

Dude change your OP to reflect the fact that your premine is 7%.  You keep dodging this fact.  Fix your OP.

120000 + (99 * 1) + (20060 * 95) = 2,025,799

120000 / 2025799 = 0.059
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:25:33 PM

120000 / 2025799 = 0.059

My point being that the premine is actually just below 6%.  Still ridiculous.
Xuro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:26:43 PM

The OP has been updated to reflect that it is Total Xuro, which is less now after paying out bounty's that we have received less address's for.

We are sorry for the confusion, as that was not our intentions and obviously we weren't the only ones as others are saying that they thought it was PoW+PoS aswell.

What I would like you to do is distribute the bulk of your premine to the community through a giveaway so that your end holdings are the equivalent of 0.8% of all POW coins.

If we did that, there would be none left for development and costs would there? We are sorry but developing/hosting nodes/paying for domains etc does cost money and we chose this as the best option possible.
Everyone has become to accustomed to new Coins lasting days/weeks and that is not what Xuro is about. Xuro is a long term project that will span over years not days/weeks. So if you here thinking its a get rich quick scheme sorry but you will be sadly dissapointed.

In hindsight if everyone thinks it is to large we will host a series of give aways to redistribute some Xuro throughout the community and to people that are unable to mine to gain wider adoption, as that is what we are aiming for.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:29:45 PM

Dude change your OP to reflect the fact that your premine is 7%.  You keep dodging this fact.  Fix your OP.

120000 / 2025799 = 0.059

My point being that the premine is actually just below 6%.  Still ridiculous.

PoS starts before block 20060  That means the total will likely be around 1,700,000 for PoW coins.  That's why I said 7% because it is.

Dev you put .8% of the total coin in your OP that is a lie also.  It is 7% of the total coins because the coins you took STAKE you retard.  Put that your premine is 7% and I will stop.

1263 block premine totaling 120000 coins in Your OP would be a second option. As that is the truth.
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:33:33 PM

I'm starting to suspect all these new useless coins are develo9ped by the exchanges.. why else would anyone hit a coin with a newb dev, with absolutely nothing innovative, other than a name, and waste hashing money on it? first 48hrs is all that these coins are worth anything.. anyone mining with low hashrate are dumb to mine these new nothing coins. you watch once the exchange/pool/dev all the same person, who I suspect probably made this coin, starts trading it will spike up , then down and then nothing.. lol if you don't have the majority of coins including the op, you will waste time mining this crap.

Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:34:08 PM

Dude change your OP to reflect the fact that your premine is 7%.  You keep dodging this fact.  Fix your OP.

120000 / 2025799 = 0.059

My point being that the premine is actually just below 6%.  Still ridiculous.

PoS starts before block 20060  That means the total will likely be around 1,700,000 for PoW coins.  That's why I said 7% because it is.

Dev put .8% of the total coin in your OP that is a lie also.  It is 7% of the total coins because the coins you took STAKE you retard.  Put that your premine is 7% and I will stop.

1263 block premine totaling 120000 coins in Your OP would be a second option. As that is the truth.

Total Max coins is 15 Million, 0.8% of 15 Million is 120K Xuro which is what is premined. Also 20K Xuro has already been allocated to bounty's etc so the premine will be left with 100K.
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:34:49 PM

The OP has been updated to reflect that it is Total Xuro, which is less now after paying out bounty's that we have received less address's for.

We are sorry for the confusion, as that was not our intentions and obviously we weren't the only ones as others are saying that they thought it was PoW+PoS aswell.

If we did that, there would be none left for development and costs would there? We are sorry but developing/hosting nodes/paying for domains etc does cost money and we chose this as the best option possible.
Everyone has become to accustomed to new Coins lasting days/weeks and that is not what Xuro is about. Xuro is a long term project that will span over years not days/weeks. So if you here thinking its a get rich quick scheme sorry but you will be sadly dissapointed.

In hindsight if everyone thinks it is to large we will host a series of give aways to redistribute some Xuro throughout the community and to people that are unable to mine to gain wider adoption, as that is what we are aiming for.

You sir, are quite the dolt.  Do you really think anybody is going to trust you holding that many coins after all the scams we've gone through in the past month?  You are going to be holding MORE than 7% of the total coins at the time that POS kicks in and start staking?
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:36:12 PM

The dev is clearly full of shit RUN AWAY. 120000 coin premine guys.  That's 7% of the PoW blocks that will become 7% of the total coin as they stake RUN AWAY.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

The dev is clearly full of shit RUN AWAY. 120000 coin premine guys.  1263 blocks in the dev's pocket RUN AWAY.

We are sorry that you feel that way, we have tried to explain our reasoning and explantion but you don't seem to want to listen or contribute to help with what you would like to see.

All you want to do is clearly tarnish Xuro, so if your holding Xuro you can go sell at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/XURO/BTC if you like?

Im sure someone who beleives in that we can make Xuro a great thing will buy them up Smiley
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:42:22 PM

The dev is clearly full of shit RUN AWAY. 120000 coin premine guys.  1263 blocks in the dev's pocket RUN AWAY.

We are sorry that you feel that way, we have tried to explain our reasoning and explantion but you don't seem to want to listen or contribute to help with what you would like to see.

All you want to do is clearly tarnish Xuro, so if your holding Xuro you can go sell at https://bleutrade.com/exchange/XURO/BTC if you like?

Im sure someone who beleives in that we can make Xuro a great thing will buy them up Smiley

Yes, I would advise everyone holding XURO to follow the devs advice and dump it at Bleutrade before he does.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:45:23 PM

Yes, I would advise everyone holding XURO to follow the devs advice and dump it at Bleutrade before he does.

If you think that's what wil happen you will be sadly disappointed. As we said this is a long term project not another altcoin that lasts a week.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:52:38 PM

If you think that's what wil happen you will be sadly disappointed. As we said this is a long term project not another altcoin that lasts a week.

Stop with your party line / stonewall bullshit.  Your CAUGHT we all know you hold 120000 coins.  That's 7% of the total PoW coins minted.  Your a LIAR.
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:59:47 PM

The dev is clearly full of shit RUN AWAY. 120000 coin premine guys.  1263 blocks in the dev's pocket RUN AWAY.

Stop with your party line / stonewall bullshit.  Your CAUGHT we all know you hold 120000 coins.  That's 7% of the total PoW coins minted.  Your a LIAR.

follow the bouncing ball, here is the address holding the 120k coins  XEW98uqBaanVN2jW6txYYoYD5Das6VuA4q   that is 0.8% of total coins both pow and pos, though if you do the math.

Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:03:19 PM

Stop with your party line / stonewall bullshit.  Your CAUGHT we all know you hold 120000 coins.  That's 7% of the total PoW coins minted.  Your a LIAR.

You never caught anything? All this information was available let from launch, Block explorer was up day one and you could even use the wallet to see? As we stated it was 0.8% Total which it is.
UGETHIT

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:04:18 PM

Guess what no one believe this bullshit your saying chump.  Your premine is 7% of the PoW coins minted.  I dare you to say I am lying.

Also FIRE SALE on bleutrade. 
cecilbdemented

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:05:53 PM

The dev is clearly full of shit RUN AWAY. 120000 coin premine guys.  1263 blocks in the dev's pocket RUN AWAY.

Stop with your party line / stonewall bullshit.  Your CAUGHT we all know you hold 120000 coins.  That's 7% of the total PoW coins minted.  Your a LIAR.

follow the bouncing ball, here is the address holding the 120k coins  XEW98uqBaanVN2jW6txYYoYD5Das6VuA4q   that is 0.8% of total coins both pow and pos, though if you do the math.

Yes, but since when does a premine take into account POS coins?  The act of mining only occurs during POW, so by definition a premine is a percentage of total POW coins.  The "premine" can then quickly grow into more than 0.8% once staking begins and the dev is holding more than 7% of coins in existence.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:07:15 PM

You never caught anything? All this information was available let from launch, Block explorer was up day one and you could even use the wallet to see? As we stated it was 0.8% Total which it is.

>>As we stated it was 0.8% Total which it is.

That is a lie. Since it will start to stake and you will have WAY more coins then 0.8% AFTER all of the POW+POS work is done.
You will have ~7% of the total amount of coins going into stake and it will stake coins at 25%. So what you are saying is still a lie. which is will 'you have 0.8% total with all POW+POS work is done'.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:08:04 PM

Guess what no one believe this bullshit your saying chump.  Your premine is 7% of the PoW coins minted.  I dare you to say I am lying.

Also FIRE SALE on bleutrade. 

We are not going to argue with you anymore UGETHIT as you are dead set on tarnishing us so we wish you a good day.

On another note roadmap and time line is coming up today! And stay tuned for more details on our first giveaway!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: