Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet  (Read 52597 times)
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:22:48 AM

Cannot withdraw from best-pool. "Failed to update your account: Unable to connect to RPC server for coin address validation"...
Problem is solved.

great, thanks!

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
best-pool.com

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:32:20 AM

Cannot withdraw from best-pool. "Failed to update your account: Unable to connect to RPC server for coin address validation"...
Problem is solved.

great, thanks!
If you have any other problems with our pools please use "contact us" form or send PM here.

B_ulldozer

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:36:04 AM

dev disappeared?
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:05:01 AM

dev disappeared?

Dev cant be online always. Latest version of wallet was released. Looks great, works good and network is of good quality.
What do you want to know from the dev?

I guess the POD is very important for real believers to start getting in and make the coin grow. (for me it is)
Maybe delivering much functionality first and then POD...

@developer: whats your opinion about POD? I see no reaction of you about these questions.
Have my BTC ready to invest...

Thanks
B_ulldozer

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:26:05 AM

dev disappeared?

Dev cant be online always. Latest version of wallet was released. Looks great, works good and network is of good quality.

I guess the POD is very important for real believers to start getting in and make the coin grow. (for me it is)

@developer: whats your opinion about POD? I see no reaction of you about these questions.

Thanks
Agree with you!
stacey2911

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:31:27 AM

dev disappeared?

Thanks
Agree with you!
+1, POD please dev
elmanager

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:43:51 PM

dev disappeared?

Thanks
Agree with you!
+1, POD please dev

+2, POD waiting...,

I'm also still waiting the dev or xhash to answer on my PMs, I still have amount of 13138.40251267 XURO Unconfirmed coins.This happen after update 1.2.1. Do Im gonna wait them?
Ex.
"Status: conflicted
Date: 24.8.2014 г. 10:03
To: XGCTXE27a9Su63yAP8jK2mYFsYTAHNmUWN (own address)
Credit: 343.15498154 XURO
Net amount: +343.15498154 XURO
Transaction ID: 1ca034bce1b68e5dedcdbfed8b5637bc36d48d6a22694622f30fa64413c570b8"
B_ulldozer

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:10:17 PM

What happened? Why so many dump Huh
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:14:04 PM

No POD then it's time to dump!
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:03:31 PM

we're still in POW phase, I think until it doesn't finish we'll see a dump.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
rafetaz

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

No POD then it's time to dump!

Better pass the POI (Proof of Idiots), it´s worth more tan CryptoAsian POD Tongue
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:07:57 PM

PoD creates more FUD for ALTs than scammers running away with IPOs, dumping premines, or ninja launches. ITS CRYPTOGRAPHIC CURRENCY! It's like having a damn captcha on a Crypto exchange web page, just a false sense of security that everyone can be 'take a deep breath because everythings going to be okay' Asking questions and wanting answers is understandable for any investment but the constant bitching I see for Devs to prove their identity is pure... shall I say... Silliness.   Undecided

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

lol PoD... like their running for office or something that we need to know every detail about them?? I agree, it opens them up to even more criticism from stuff that has nothing to do with the coin it'self.

the only proof I need is "show and prove" you know a product that works the way it was promised and work put in over time by the dev... doesn't matter how good their resume is, they could still get bored and ditch their projects.

I don't panic sell or buy, so I'm good if dev takes a few days off of bct to work on whatever, his new windows wallet is working good and has already put in more effort than a lot of dev's

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:18:19 PM

lol PoD... like their running for office or something that we need to know every detail about them?? I agree, it opens them up to even more criticism from stuff that has nothing to do with the coin it'self.

the only proof I need is "show and prove" you know a product that works the way it was promised and work put in over time by the dev... doesn't matter how good their resume is, they could still get bored and ditch their projects.

I don't panic sell or buy, so I'm good if dev takes a few days off of bct to work on whatever, his new windows wallet is working good and has already put in more effort than a lot of dev's

PoD creates more FUD for ALTs than scammers running away with IPOs, dumping premines, or ninja launches. ITS CRYPTOGRAPHIC CURRENCY! It's like having a damn captcha on a Crypto exchange web page, just a false sense of security that everyone can be 'take a deep breath because everythings going to be okay' Asking questions and wanting answers is understandable for any investment but the constant bitching I see for Devs to prove their identity is pure... shall I say... Silliness.   Undecided

So you guys are in? understand the POD is not the holy grail. just gives a bit more confidence these are not chinese scammers. Well, you think you know then... ;-)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:17:19 PM

So you guys are in? understand the POD is not the holy grail. just gives a bit more confidence these are not chinese scammers. Well, you think you know then... ;-)

in on the coin? yes, I'm mining it with my lil miner. and couldn't care less if they are from china or india... if they do good work they do good work... lol I bet most of the scammers are from the states anyway.

must suck to be Chinese on here and have to read racist statement like that... you could just say "these are not scammers" lol not "these are not chinese scammers" like it would make it worse or something.

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:57:40 AM

This is around 48 hours. This a reason a dev should respond to the public.

Smiley

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
B_ulldozer

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:03:01 AM

This is around 48 hours. This a reason a dev should respond to the public.

Smiley
scam again? Dev disappeared for 2days, Undecided
cryptocoinnl

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:14:47 AM

[/quote]
[/quote]

Hope not.. A lot of effort on wallet and IRC implementation.. they also didnt dump or anything.
A lot of small buys today on bittrex. Not only miners dumping, but actually ppl buying small parts to not let the price jump and attract others.. so.. lets see. own 120k right now. Mining and buying,.
B_ulldozer

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:38:55 PM

[/quote]

Hope not.. A lot of effort on wallet and IRC implementation.. they also didnt dump or anything.
A lot of small buys today on bittrex. Not only miners dumping, but actually ppl buying small parts to not let the price jump and attract others.. so.. lets see. own 120k right now. Mining and buying,.
[/quote]
Don't know where is the dev.
Even have no time to post.
Look at his twitter.
This 2 days there is nothing.
allknowingeye

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:19:44 PM

Website appears dead - at least to me anyways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: