Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:26:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet  (Read 52597 times)
chrissibel

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Got Crypto?

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:00:17 AM

How about a bounty for getting this added to trex?

XUtKNof8C1qpVKZzAijbpvTtzN2TUBaQYu Grin
best-pool.com

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:06:03 AM

WoW NETHASH HIT 100 GH/S  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

n3rfherder

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:07:48 AM

WoW NETHASH HIT 100 GH/S  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

the easy mining died about 5 minutes after bittrex ad...

Angry
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:15:14 AM

What is diffrent about this coin? Isn't this another promises and eventual fail coin?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Xuro (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:28:11 AM

What is diffrent about this coin? Isn't this another promises and eventual fail coin?

Hi bamb,

There difference with us is that we are trying to be as active and transparent as possible, and are looking out for the community as a whole. For example the hardfork was for the benefit of the community and we want to try involve everyone to make them feel as if Xuro is apart of their own also!
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:16:47 AM

Hey guys to celebrate the milestone we have all passed and to further the growth of Xuro heres a sneak peak at the next wallet build coming to a computer near you soon!

stacey2911

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:00:53 PM

Any chance of POD? CryptoAsian is well trusted in the community, and a 5/5 rating would speak volumes for this coins credibility.
B_ulldozer

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:37:22 PM

Hey guys to celebrate the milestone we have all passed and to further the growth of Xuro heres a sneak peak at the next wallet build coming to a computer near you soon!

Any timeline about the new features come?
Hope dev can list the timeline.So all the people can see what will come.
Thanks. Tongue
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:03:21 PM

Congrats Team Xuro on your Bittrex listing.
Glad I could help out.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:10:52 PM

May we know any future plan dev?

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

I thought there used to be very detailed information on the OP regarding POS. So it looks like the plans for POS will change?  I could be confusing this with another coin but I thought it was highest in the first month. Can you give us the current details regarding POS? When does it start? Do the % change? Please be detailed, and repost on OP. Thanks in advance.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:17:08 PM

If you require any promotional services please do send me a private message.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:26:19 PM

I thought there used to be very detailed information on the OP regarding POS. So it looks like the plans for POS will change?  I could be confusing this with another coin but I thought it was highest in the first month. Can you give us the current details regarding POS? When does it start? Do the % change? Please be detailed, and repost on OP. Thanks in advance.

Vegas

Hi Vegas!

Yes PoS has changed when we changed the block reward. Interest is now 12% instead of 25% to accommodate the higher PoW phase.

Now that we have smoothly launched and have all the basic services for you all we can now go full steam ahead with future developments! We hope to have the next client build pictured a few posts above up and running and to you guys very shortly!
stacey2911

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:56:15 PM

Any chance of POD? CryptoAsian is well trusted in the community, and a 5/5 rating would speak volumes for this coins credibility.
Just bumping, I went to bed after I posted this, still no reply. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but if POD requests are ignored, I'm out.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:05:57 PM

Just bumping, I went to bed after I posted this, still no reply. I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but if POD requests are ignored, I'm out.

Sorry things have been pretty hectic with the hard fork and launch etc. It is something we are looking into so please don't think we are ignoring or won't do it it's just stabilizing Xuro was our main priority and getting things running smooth first.
Xuro (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:17:11 PM

Sorry things have been pretty hectic with the hard fork and launch etc. It is something we are looking into so please don't think we are ignoring or won't do it it's just stabilizing Xuro was our main priority and getting things running smooth first.

I respect that... What are you guys in the development team working on currently, and when do you expect to release something new?

We are currently trying to push out the inbuild Xuro IRC chat in the wallet, and implementing the trading platform in the wallet. Xuro IRC should be released in the next few hours we are hoping but the trading platform still needs some testing/auditing.

You can see a sneak peak here:

https://i.imgur.com/zerCgwk.png
stacey2911

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:21:20 PM

That's understandable. My only paranoia is some of the more recent coins that have been doing just that, the Mantis dev pushed out a whole bunch of features, then dumped and walked.
Even just confirmation from CryptoAsian that contact has been made and that POD is in the works would be enough to satisfy me for now. I want to throw some capital at this coin, but I've been burnt a few to many times recently. POD is becoming the best way to gain trust from the community, because at the moment, all I see are miner dumpers, and swing traders, no long term investment per se, bar any whales that may be interested in XURO in the weeks to come.
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:27:26 PM

ok rig freed up, 1352.57150772 XURO plowing thru the night hopefully to 2 K
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:28:53 PM

That's understandable. My only paranoia is some of the more recent coins that have been doing just that, the Mantis dev pushed out a whole bunch of features, then dumped and walked.
Even just confirmation from CryptoAsian that contact has been made and that POD is in the works would be enough to satisfy me for now. I want to throw some capital at this coin, but I've been burnt a few to many times recently. POD is becoming the best way to gain trust from the community, because at the moment, all I see are miner dumpers, and swing traders, no long term investment per se, bar any whales that may be interested in XURO in the weeks to come.

I think the only defense is to mine, mine with hard limit and wait mine again and so forth, let it develop all naturally, I stay away from IPO's ICO's even buying coins on exchange (unless I have a free be)

remove FIAT from the equation and actually I see it already happening.. and have developers such as xuro (a new account) to play in the field and develop something cool while we all hold coins, I am completely serious
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:35:21 PM

nothing special.

not so fast  Cool

---

ok rig re-targeted network hash rate is around 20 GHS observing variance between 10 to upwards of 60 GHS (as rentals come and go)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: