Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:44:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xuro | X11 | V1.3 | PoW/PoS | Bittrex | Xuro IRC | New Wallet  (Read 52597 times)
Travis9x

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:48:26 PM

Website still down.  Getting a little nervous, but I'm holding what I've mined thus far.   Undecided

sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:29:54 PM

When ya daddy said he was going out to buy a loaf of bread, and never came back, ya sorry , that wasnt it.

stacey2911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:40:09 PM

I would just like to point out its labor day weekend and pretty much everyone I know is taking a long weekend off. Just sayin...
Nearly every decent dev I'm following is active this weekend, and on a new, unverified coin, the dev can't disappear so suddenly. I'm out, this is another Mantis. His language and writing is even similar now that I compare.
NSA360

Activity: 560

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:45:19 PM

I would just like to point out its labor day weekend and pretty much everyone I know is taking a long weekend off. Just sayin...
Nearly every decent dev I'm following is active this weekend, and on a new, unverified coin, the dev can't disappear so suddenly. I'm out, this is another Mantis. His language and writing is even similar now that I compare.

MindFox is missing for almost 2 months in CRYPT...and look @ crypt bagholders...they keep the faith after lost a hugh sum of BTC...LOL

This one is "missing" only a few days...nothing to worry about (i guess)
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:49:05 PM

stick a fork in it this coin is done
stacey2911

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:07:55 AM

MindFox is missing for almost 2 months in CRYPT...and look @ crypt bagholders...they keep the faith after lost a hugh sum of BTC...LOL

This one is "missing" only a few days...nothing to worry about (i guess)
But that's exactly what they are, "bagholders". They're holding the stash, while everyone smart enough got out. Look at the tank in price. With no dev, that is a clear indicator of faith in the coin. https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/crypt/btc
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:14:55 AM

Dont show me crypt charts please... Cry it make me have instant nausea  Angry
--------------------------------------------------------------
I will wait till Monday and see if the DEV appears...  Cheesy
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:25:49 AM

Before i go...Xuro n.1 today Grin

See u tomorrow! g8
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:12:44 AM

Im holding this til it gets unlisted

artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:21:43 AM

POS started, wallet works well.

elmanager

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:19:35 AM

And so where is also the good Jimlite guy, who was supporting the dev in this "project". First I've started this coin to mine after Jimlite guy claimed for it. Now where is hidden this Ji Mouse Lite.Common JimmyMouse get out I'll give a cheese lol *^^&%#%$$&^%$^$
Say something!
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:30:29 AM

POS started, wallet works well.

I wouldn't know, website is down and I can't get a wallet...So for now Bittrex is going to be earning my stake.

Look over there...
hellracer2011

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:06:32 AM

Please, note- This developer is not willing to do PoD. High chances that it could turn into one more scam.And if so Dev will go to moon and you guys will watch it from earth.

We have not said we would not do PoD? We have been notified about it, and are awaiting on talking to one of the dev's who has had a family emergency about it before we proceed. We think it is a great idea actually!

So please, mention it the ann and the possible timeline.It will only increase the credibility of your team and the coin.

I don't have any personal grudge with you.

Sorry we will updated the ANN with information on it Smiley

This newbie developer seems highly suspicious. He even removed that "he will be doing PoD" from the Ann.

Investors and miners please note - This Developer will never do PoD.

I am amused that no one here has demanded PoD and just jumped on the bandwagon despite of endless scams.Do you guys have free electricity and BTC??

You guys have been warned quite earlier, but still greed prevailed.

Let's hope for you guys that the dev will come back !
elmanager

Activity: 306

Cryptobulgarian ninja

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:15:46 AM

Please, note- This developer is not willing to do PoD. High chances that it could turn into one more scam.And if so Dev will go to moon and you guys will watch it from earth.

We have not said we would not do PoD? We have been notified about it, and are awaiting on talking to one of the dev's who has had a family emergency about it before we proceed. We think it is a great idea actually!

So please, mention it the ann and the possible timeline.It will only increase the credibility of your team and the coin.

This newbie developer seems highly suspicious. He even removed that "he will be doing PoD" from the Ann.

I am amused that no one here has demanded PoD and just jumped on the bandwagon despite of endless scams.Do you guys have free electricity and BTC??

I'm asking again for Jimlite-a full member of the forum-friend of the Jeremy-Xuro dev, who support him and the coin but disappear 1-2 days before the dev. He explained how good the things going with Xuro-Muro and shits...where are you jimyjimyjimyjimyjimy.....Jimlite?
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:19:47 AM

Sometimes you got to just roll the dice...

Look over there...
ljm81

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:33:47 AM

^^                                                 ^^                                                                 ^^

Couldn't agree with a person more, just do what feels right people for me that was having a roll
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:18:48 AM

this is good for more situations like this and less and less people will mine coins as well put money up, actually be thankful, what I do I mine few K then exit I never do IPO or ICO never put money on exchanges..

1000+ coins have been produced this year some % of them will make it long term, many will be consolidated some blockchains will survive

with coming months you should see less of coins coming onto the market because amount of work required even to setup a website/copy code from template and put energy into running thread will exceed amount of work out (few miners no FIAT 0 interest)

good

my signature below made me 20K of that coin, I do stuff like this, give aways free cloud accounts etc
ljm81

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:23:38 AM

Think we got a bot trading us down on trex which normally means somebody's accumulating, not saying the coins gonna be around for long but i def see a small pump coming at some point and it don't seem to wanna drop much below 65 sat so if your gonna get in get in nowish for a small profit but don't get too greedy.  

Fair play trex is the worse trading platform ever for listing scam coins and allowing bots without taking any responsibility!!

ljm81

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:28:39 AM

with coming months you should see less of coins coming onto the market because amount of work required even to setup a website/copy code from template and put energy into running thread will exceed amount of work out (few miners no FIAT 0 interest)

This is also very true +1
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:49:30 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 01:01:49 PM by TimC

This is also very true +1

Also the requests for POD has lower the amount of scam coins. Since what person is going to do a video chat after scamming people from a previous coin. So don't mine any coins without POD and most of the scam will go away. It seems like last month all of the Noob accounts were scams and the only decent coins that came out where from people that did POD.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: