Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
Reoelliott

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:41:04 PM

Who is putin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:42:33 PM

I tried to tell bittrex to stop doing IPO'S for a week or 2 to see what happens

they just went into "the people should do research, and even though we profit off these scams and help them, its not our fault"

when the super new exchange comes out, just remember how little bittrex cared,

j

politzer

Activity: 492

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:43:50 PM

Using skype resolver with his username I get the following details:

Geolocation data from IP2Location (Product: DB4 updated on 10/31/2014)
IP Address   Country   Region   City   ISP
88.206.72.151   Russian Federation    Moscow City   Moscow   Intersvyaz-2 Jsc
Google Map for MOSCOW, MOSCOW CITY, RUSSIAN FEDERATION (New window)

Geolocation data from IPligence (Product: Max updated on 10/19/2014)
88.206.72.151   Russian Federation       Chelyabinsk   Intersvyaz-2 Jsc
    Continent   Latitude   Longitude   Time Zone
    Europe   55.17   61.4   GMT+5
Google Map for CHELYABINSK, , RUSSIAN FEDERATION (New window)

30 mins ago you were about to drink a cup of coffee with him in Prague and now you are saying you don't know him and he is in Russia?

Bean Cash: 2STLLsAj2yujtffCE9oYUQwfELjhtgia22
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

Some more information On the city he is from:

P address 88.206.72.151
Address type   IPv4  
Hostname   pool-88-206-72-151.is74.ru
ISP   Intersvyaz-2 JSC
Timezone   Asia/Yekaterinburg (UTC+6)
Local time   04:42:46
Country   Russian Federation  
State / Region   Province of Chelyabinsk
City   Chelyabinsk
Coordinates   55.1339, 61.3135

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:44:27 PM

30 mins ago you were about to drink a cup of coffee with him in Prague and now you are saying you don't know him and he is in Russia?

if you were following the forum you would see why i am not meeting him!!!!
politzer

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:45:49 PM

if you were following the forum you would see why i am not meeting him!!!!
I am guessing you are him.

Mr.Joker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:47:50 PM

IP adress can be faked.

I think there is going to be blood, all his information is online!
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:48:07 PM

Hello BTT Community

Regarding the recent theft of Bitcoins, Coins Source is no longer bound by an NDA, due to reputation loss from this incident. We always encourage investors to research heavily into coins before investing, Trust Index, Proof of Dev (POD) or any copy-cat service will not protect fraudulent activity. If a person is willing to rip off investors, then they will do it. No amount of force or laws will prevent a malicious act, there is only the consequences in the end.

There are several questions to be answered, and we are unsure why Bittrex relinquished the funds immediately upon the completion and distribution of funds, without any proof of the development work being done.

The Coins Source Team is a bit hesitant on releasing "Luckas" information, due to possibly being forged. We spend a great amount of time with our work, and verify developers with a certain degree of trust.

That being said, Trust Index has underwent a drastic change, and we are adapting to 2nd generation scams, using legitimate businesses and peoples names to promote malicious acts.

We've always urged the community to adopt a system in which developers are held accountable for their actions, and in the past 6 months the amount of thefts by POD or Trust index have been greatly diminished. Its not a perfect System, but we are learning and dared venture where no one else has.

Here's all the information we have regarding Lukas, and we hope it will assist the community to investigate deeper into this matter, as his digital footprints are all over the place.

https://mega.co.nz/#!udcHgATC!Gjmqlv_YDFhh0XuqHFE4rq0Crjr5pXUjCIP1jVyVCSk

Phone (possible fake): 415-815-4701
Name: Lukas Macek
Address (as stated on ID and papers): Praha, Nad Kaplickou 2369/10 We are unsure if he currently resides here, upon a search yields multiple names

This is all the information Coins Source has. We will continue to work our hardest to filter new developers into the Trust Verification. We hope to have your continued support, as we continue to put forth a safer environment for everyone, but it takes time, and funding to achieve a near-perfect system.

Without Trust Index/POD, there would be a lesser-degree of transparency and a more willingness and openess to scam. We Urge the community to stand together and push forward hard-driving questions on the developers, especially ICO funded coins.

If you want to talk to me directly on this matter, do not hesitate to do so, my communication channels are always open and i appreciate all feedback (good and bad) towards Coins Source. This will ultimately drive us to progress into the future for promoting a safer crypto environment for all.

Best Regards,

T.k. Hamed
CEO & Founder of Coins Source Inc.
1-562-794-5097

nice thankyou tk, that scammer needs to pay and to know that pods are not a game, i will investigate on that neightborhood.
better you spent those btcs to hidde your ass in, chimpface.

Even if this person on the photos lives under this adress and someone finds him, please dont "overreact" , because he's possibly also just a victim of the scammer.    

I see it already ... at the end someone gets killed by the mob for some btc  Sad
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 10:48:39 PM

Could be a VPN.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
EQXhatter

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:50:59 PM

Hello BTT Community

Regarding the recent theft of Bitcoins, Coins Source is no longer bound by an NDA, due to reputation loss from this incident. We always encourage investors to research heavily into coins before investing, Trust Index, Proof of Dev (POD) or any copy-cat service will not protect fraudulent activity. If a person is willing to rip off investors, then they will do it. No amount of force or laws will prevent a malicious act, there is only the consequences in the end.

There are several questions to be answered, and we are unsure why Bittrex relinquished the funds immediately upon the completion and distribution of funds, without any proof of the development work being done.

The Coins Source Team is a bit hesitant on releasing "Luckas" information, due to possibly being forged. We spend a great amount of time with our work, and verify developers with a certain degree of trust.

That being said, Trust Index has underwent a drastic change, and we are adapting to 2nd generation scams, using legitimate businesses and peoples names to promote malicious acts.

We've always urged the community to adopt a system in which developers are held accountable for their actions, and in the past 6 months the amount of thefts by POD or Trust index have been greatly diminished. Its not a perfect System, but we are learning and dared venture where no one else has.

Here's all the information we have regarding Lukas, and we hope it will assist the community to investigate deeper into this matter, as his digital footprints are all over the place.

Address (as stated on ID and papers): Praha, Nad Kaplickou 2369/10 We are unsure if he currently resides here, upon a search yields multiple names

This is all the information Coins Source has. We will continue to work our hardest to filter new developers into the Trust Verification. We hope to have your continued support, as we continue to put forth a safer environment for everyone, but it takes time, and funding to achieve a near-perfect system.

Without Trust Index/POD, there would be a lesser-degree of transparency and a more willingness and openess to scam. We Urge the community to stand together and push forward hard-driving questions on the developers, especially ICO funded coins.

If you want to talk to me directly on this matter, do not hesitate to do so, my communication channels are always open and i appreciate all feedback (good and bad) towards Coins Source. This will ultimately drive us to progress into the future for promoting a safer crypto environment for all.

Best Regards,

T.k. Hamed
1-562-794-5097

Oooooooomg!!!!

You accept an ID, where is written, that he was born 1992 and that he is ING (Title - engeneer)!!! But if he was burn 1992 he is not able to finish the university with Ing title before 2015/2016!!! You lost my trust anyway due to such an obvious mistake in unability to identify fake ID!!!

Edit: the personal number states, that the owner of ud was born 1975 an is woman....  Great control from your company! Rate fake ids with more stars!
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 10:51:52 PM

Hello BTT Community

Best Regards,

T.k. Hamed
1-562-794-5097

Number Does Not exist!
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 10:55:54 PM

The answer is simple you idiots. Stop buying ICO/IPO or premined shitcoins. That's it.
If you do, you deserve to lose your money.

ICO phase 1 started in early august, 3 month ago.....

ICO started after 2 month, Trading started late night....

how would you sell all coins if things are going like this?
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:01:42 PM

I was interested until I realized we had to give you guys a massage to get free coins?  That's a bit odd.

And this guy has a rape stare in his eyes.

EquinoxManagement team confirmed for sexual deviants.  Do not buy.

Sixteen digits was right on this one

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:02:34 PM

My Czech Friend is helping me,

If you go to this website

http://lorenc.info/3MA381/overeni-spravnosti-rodneho-cisla.htm

at the bottom there is an excel for recorded numbers, and you insert the number on the back of his ID card 755229/0290 it comes up as invalid.

how on earth did coin source validate this
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 11:03:20 PM

Hello BTT Community

Best Regards,

T.k. Hamed
1-562-794-5097

Number Does Not exist!

We are unsure if he currently resides here, upon a search yields multiple names

Are you kidding?

You Trust personal data without verifying they are true?
We invested here even cause your POD, you can't now tell us you didn't done your work as well as we trusted

what are you thinking guys?

Reoelliott

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:05:01 PM

Hey Everyone, this Czech Site confirms it is FAKE.

http://kle.cz/ruzne/rodne-cislo.html

Birth control numbers
Personal identification number: 
Outcome
Number 7552990290 is NOT identification number.
The format of the personal identification number
AABBCC / XXXX
or
AABBCC / YYY
AA
The last two digits of the year of birth.
BB
Month of birth. In women, the larger 50th
CC
Day of birth.
XXXX
Resolution persons born on the same day.
YYY
Resolution persons born on the same day. Prior to the 1,953th
Ten-digit personal identification numbers are divisible by 11 without remainder.
politzer

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:06:04 PM

It can be concluded that anyone can get verified as long as he has installed a Photoshop on his computer.

mxhwr

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:06:50 PM

It can be concluded that anyone can get verified as long as he has installed a Photoshop on his computer.

+1
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:10:02 PM

Hello BTT Community

Best Regards,

T.k. Hamed
1-562-794-5097

Number Does Not exist!

We are unsure if he currently resides here, upon a search yields multiple names

Are you kidding?

You Trust personal data without verifying they are true?
We invested here even cause your POD, you can't now tell us you didn't done your work as well as we trusted

what are you thinking guys?

RIP CoinSource
Loft

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:11:06 PM

WTF!!! POD raiting is scam!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: