Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:02:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't invest in ICO shit, idiots...  (Read 166798 times)
bestcoinever

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:12:19 AM

any plan to add ICO with excange? make it lot easy to invest.

Stage 2 IPO will be on bittrex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiuzhixin15

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:15:45 AM

on the free list!!! Smiley
amazing project
EQUINOXdev (OP)

Activity: 154

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:16:00 AM

LMAO. This is just pathetic. All images or "screenshots" you saw were made using .PSD mockups, I would know as I'm a designer myself. Secondly the "presentation video" is nothing but a cheap After Effects Template which can be purchased from VideoHive : http://videohive.net/, notice how there isn't any voice over for the presentation video? Well that's because these so called "developers" can't afford the > $200 price tag to hire a voice over.

If people want to see it for themselves, PM me and I'll show you that this coins' developers used nothing but cheap templates for the videos and screenshots. To those of you who fully support this coin and think it will go anywhere but the ground, and who will no doubt think I'm spreading FUD, I'll check back on you guys in a month's time to see if anything good came of this, which of course will be nothing but a lesson for yourselves in investing.
Do you have at least one proof about what you said? Your words are worth nothing, and besides scaring people away from such a wonderful project your words are meaningless. Wink

LOL1993

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:18:19 AM

Ok,i missed the stage 1 IPO,i think i will join in the stage 2 Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:27:59 AM

why all those ico recently, people really love this?
EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 07:40:36 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 09:46:56 AM by EQUINOXdev

We can not think that everyone likes it. But without crowdfunding our project is impossible, we need money to create all that we promise from the mobile wallets, to the creation of our own exchange. We can not imagine how to convince people in our honesty. We need to collect only 4 BTC so that we can begin to implement our ideas and show that our coin has a great future Roll Eyes.

Ok,i missed the stage 1 IPO,i think i will join in the stage 2 Smiley
You can still buy coins through escrow at a lower price.

EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 09:43:02 AM

LMAO. This is just pathetic. All images or "screenshots" you saw were made using .PSD mockups, I would know as I'm a designer myself. Secondly the "presentation video" is nothing but a cheap After Effects Template which can be purchased from VideoHive : http://videohive.net/, notice how there isn't any voice over for the presentation video? Well that's because these so called "developers" can't afford the > $200 price tag to hire a voice over.

If people want to see it for themselves, PM me and I'll show you that this coins' developers used nothing but cheap templates for the videos and screenshots. To those of you who fully support this coin and think it will go anywhere but the ground, and who will no doubt think I'm spreading FUD, I'll check back on you guys in a month's time to see if anything good came of this, which of course will be nothing but a lesson for yourselves in investing.
Hello! It was I who created the whole design of this project. In my work, I prefer to use the style "flat design", which is a very popular at the moment. Moreover, I did not use ready-made layouts and created for this project its own unique style. Also here you can post your opinion about design of this project. Thanks.
Tomas Nemar.

Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:00:50 AM

Hello,

I was contacted by the developer to handle the escrow for the IPO.

Escrow Deposit Address: 1GEwfLPt56oHY8zQ6svmQfN5AJpbEmaLgR (This address will forward payments to cold storage)

Be sure to send your bitcoin from an address that you control!

After you have sent your deposit please fill out the following form below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7Bjq0RFlyNx9tOanbVdxR3LT5zKgVIh5HAMHDpRQG4/viewform?usp=send_form

Added to OP.
I MIGHT buy into this coin but not claiming my free coins as I shill for no coin!  Look at all you free coin whores, spreading your ass for Tomas to enter so you can have your pittance of freebies.

If the dev doesn't respond to my request for at least the video portion of the PoD with CryptoAsian by the end of today I will be more than happy to remove the signature and publicly denounce the project.
Hello, mate! Very soon will be a videoconference to discuss the creation of products with our symbols, setting up shop and others. We will record video with a duration about 30-40 minutes. It will be available in this thread and also on our youtube channel and website. Then you can see our faces and check our honesty.

When?

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:03:51 AM

Hello,

Escrow Deposit Address: 1GEwfLPt56oHY8zQ6svmQfN5AJpbEmaLgR (This address will forward payments to cold storage)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s7Bjq0RFlyNx9tOanbVdxR3LT5zKgVIh5HAMHDpRQG4/viewform?usp=send_form

Added to OP.
I MIGHT buy into this coin but not claiming my free coins as I shill for no coin!  Look at all you free coin whores, spreading your ass for Tomas to enter so you can have your pittance of freebies.

If the dev doesn't respond to my request for at least the video portion of the PoD with CryptoAsian by the end of today I will be more than happy to remove the signature and publicly denounce the project.
Hello, mate! Very soon will be a videoconference to discuss the creation of products with our symbols, setting up shop and others. We will record video with a duration about 30-40 minutes. It will be available in this thread and also on our youtube channel and website. Then you can see our faces and check our honesty.

When?

When do you plan on doing the videoconference?  Can you post another casual photo of yourself in the thread in the meantime?
About two weeks later.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:21:49 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 10:39:13 AM by subSTRATA

Do you have at least one proof about what you said? Your words are worth nothing, and besides scaring people away from such a wonderful project your words are meaningless. Wink

No buddy, your words are worth nothing around here. You think we haven't seen even better salepitches here? From what I see, you have nothing to offer and to ask 200+ BTC
for nothing, well, some here are noobs and will fall for your bullshits even after reading my warning posted below - enjoy any money made that way, scumbags.

Negative trust from me, fuck off.

Warning to noobs - scams like this one work as follows:

1. Create a clone of some coin for cheap (usualy costs under 1 BTC total).
2. Sell coins for shitload of money (escrow does not help you here because they will actualy deliver their worthless coins).
3. Afterwards do nothing (any and all promises made are mere salepitch).

You wasn't complaining about hundreds of coins which launched with minimal difficulty and thus allowed you to instamine and then dump coins at super-inflated prices, scumbag.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:25:46 AM

Hello,

Added to OP.

When?

When do you plan on doing the videoconference?  Can you post another casual photo of yourself in the thread in the meantime?
About two weeks later.

That means after ico... Do you have casual photo's of your teammembers? Perhaps a group photo?

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:30:32 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 10:42:56 AM by EQUINOXdev

No buddy, your words are worth nothing around here. You think we haven't saw even better salepitches here? From what I see, you have nothing to offer and to ask 200+ BTC
for nothing, well, some here are noobs and will fall for your bullshits - enjoy any money made that way, scumbag.

1. Create a clone of some coin for cheap (usualy costs unde 1 BTC total).
2. Sell coins for shitload of money (escrow does not help you here because they will actualy deliver their worthless coins).

Hello, mate. What are you talking about? I did not want to offend anyone. I just said that we are made ​​whole design. We spent a lot of work on this project and we want everything to be as good as possible.

That means after ico... Do you have casual photo's of your teammembers? Perhaps a group photo?

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:49:45 AM

No buddy, your words are worth nothing around here. You think we haven't saw even better salepitches here? From what I see, you have nothing to offer and to ask 200+ BTC
for nothing, well, some here are noobs and will fall for your bullshits - enjoy any money made that way, scumbag.

Hello, mate. What are you talking about? I did not want to offend anyone. I just said that we are made ​​whole design. We spent a lot of work on this project and we want everything to be as good as possible.

Of course you spent a lot of work on this project, if you posted just text no one would be interested in vapourware you are selling here but just because you put some time
and money into initial promotion does not mean you have something to offer here except super-overpriced cloned coin. You are here to rip off money from noobs, nothing else.

This is a scam, do not buy into it!

EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:02:26 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 12:00:26 PM by EQUINOXdev

Of course you spent a lot of work on this project, if you posted just text no one would be interested in vapourware you are selling here but just because you put some time
and money into initial promotion does not mean you have something to offer here except super-overpriced cloned coin. You are here to rip off money from noobs, nothing else.

This is a scam, do not buy into it!

Firstly, 186 Bitcoins is not so high market cap for similar high quality coins. Secondly, compare our currency with other. We have everything we need: wallets for all major platforms, video presentation, website and other more. Many others coins don't have similar set. Moreover, in the future we will continue to improve technical side of our currency.
Time will tell, and you will understand that you were wrong ...

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1412

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:06:03 AM

Friendly reminder for everyone to not get fooled by flashy images, good sounding promises and some faces being on display. Scams have always existed and they will more likely never go away. I'm not intended to bash this project, but you shouldn't really invest with what you can't afford to lose in something that technically doesn't even exist yet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 11:27:23 AM

Friendly reminder for everyone to not get fooled by flashy images, good sounding promises and some faces being on display. Scams have always existed and they will more likely never go away. I'm not intended to bash this project, but you shouldn't really invest with what you can't afford to lose in something that technically doesn't even exist yet.

I think it's too early to draw conclusions. I am sure that people will invest in our currency not looking on false suspicions, and thus will make the right step on the way to their own advantage.

fortheson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:09:21 PM

seems very nice ,,,strongly concern it

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:17:23 PM

Problem is that "you shouldn't really invest with what you can't afford to lose" is not good enough. Given that creation of everything that can be seen here and is related to
this "project" costed a few BTC at most and actualy not so much time, 100 participants each investing 0.1 is enough for scammers to continue doing the same shit with some
other "project" next week. Generaly speaking, scammers actualy don't have to make any money with their latest "project" if their earlier "projects" (now abandoned - just look
around, there are hundreds of them already) were very successful.

EQUINOXdev (OP)

ICO DESTROYER NUMBER ONE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 12:24:33 PM

We have increased the reward for the translations and also added new rewards. Don't miss your chance to earn extra money.

subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 12:30:05 PM

We have increased the reward for the translations and also added new rewards. Don't miss your chance to earn extra money.

https://i.imgur.com/lkAZc8C.png

I'm very sure you like the feeling of paying others with money you created out of thin air at almost no costs, just like scumbag bankers out there. You do not belong to this
forum nor cryptocoin movement in general so please fuck off already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: