Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DISCOUNT AMAZON CODES FOR SALE 20% DISCOUNT, not!  (Read 9127 times)
BTC guy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 05:17:46 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2012, 06:21:48 PM by BTC guy

I dont care if he acts like an idiot if he has what i want i will look past it.

I will not use his codes on my account. I will create another with less than accurate information. I will not link a credit card. I will spend the money before i pay for the code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newdude (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:46:29 PM

Yet you offered me a code the day i called when you admit you had none. Go ahead and be honest for once, you tried to rip me off just like you did haploid.
You ARE retarded. I havent tried to rip off anyone. I dont think so.
When you DID call me, I told you $1,000 in codes for $700, YOU first. You said NO, so then no deal. End of story.
If you read my other posts when I was selling, I wouldnt have sent you $1,000 in codes first anyway. The most YOU would have gotten first would be $25.
BTC guy

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:50:02 PM

You told me in a PM you would go first. I will never buy from you if i have to go first. And i can confidently say nobody here will either.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:52:17 PM

Then, when you do call me, nothing was for sale.

If you had no codes when i called why did you try to sell me a $1000 code for $700?
\
You are a dumbass. I sent you my phone number the day before. You said on here "Why do you want me to call you, I want codes". Then, you called me the next day. While you were bullshitting around, those codes were sold. You continue to say I am full of shit, yet, you continue to badger me everyday asking me for codes.
Those in the know, know that I DO have codes.

You're such an unprofessional seller, and racist too. I can't figure how can someone try to buy from you when they see the kind of stuff that you write in a forum, specially in a sale post. Even if you offered me 50% discount on the codes(and they were legit) I wouldn't buy from you. And you're still actively denying that you need to pay haploid23 his 568.25$.

This is like McDonalds when the employees are upset. They treat you like a dog, but you still buy from them.
Blah blah blah.
Yeah, I am a racist. You keep thinking that. I am black, white and Filipino.
I havent actively denied ANYTHING.
I am not selling anything on here anyway. Not until April 29th.

I DONT want your business. Go buy from Occulta. Oh, thats right, he has a contract for the next 2 months to sell to a private buyer.
What it boils down to is a bunch of idiots who put their 2 cents in on something that doesnt have anything to do with them.
Those whos opinion actually matters know what I am doing with Haploid.
Haploid WILL get his $570. I never said I wont repay him.
Those in the know, already know.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:54:02 PM

You told me in a PM you would go first. I will never buy from you if i have to go first. And i can confidently say nobody here will either.

The most I would have sent YOU upfront would be $25
I am not selling anything anyway!!!!!!
DONT PM me asking me to sell you codes!!!!
Its that simple!!!!!
Damn!
BTC guy

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:57:06 PM

I wont PM you again. I dont trust you and i will NEVER send you coins first.

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:57:13 PM

IDC i want cheap amazon gift codes. come back soon newdude i will buy from you.     Grin
You dont understand it do you... If the codes are carded, then you are GIVING HIM YOUR MONEY because amazon is going to Smack your account into negatives and demand the money back.
4 weeks running and not 1 person can say their account has been "smacked". Find me one person and I will pay you $1,000. And I still am here.
newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 06:58:36 PM

I wont PM you again. I dont trust you and i will NEVER send you coins first.
Nothing for sale. I don't want your coins/mtgox or your trust.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2012, 09:11:32 PM

Newdude, this post is directed to you only, in a public manner:

Looks like I was wrong about you, you are not a scammer that I made you out to be. I just panicked when you had my money and took back the codes you sold to me and gave them to someone else, so I didn't know what else to do except call you a scammer. The codes that you didn't take back however, worked perfectly fine, no problems with amazon reversing it from my amazon account. It looks like I jumped to conclusions too quick about this whole situation, so this is my public apology to you.

After several days of thoughts on this situation, I realized this whole drama is pointless. I will look past this whole situation now, so just let me know whenever you feel like refunding me. Hope there is no more bad blood between us.

~Haploid

newdude (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2012, 09:29:56 PM

Newdude, this post is directed to you only, in a public manner:

Looks like I was wrong about you, you are not a scammer that I made you out to be. I just panicked when you had my money and took back the codes you sold to me and gave them to someone else, so I didn't know what else to do except call you a scammer. The codes that you didn't take back however, worked perfectly fine, no problems with amazon reversing it from my amazon account. It looks like I jumped to conclusions too quick about this whole situation, so this is my public apology to you.

After several days of thoughts on this situation, I realized this whole drama is pointless. I will look past this whole situation now, so just let me know whenever you feel like refunding me. Hope there is no more bad blood between us.

~Haploid
Apology accepted.
You DONT owe me an apology. I owe you one 1000% more.
I owe you a bigger apology.
You will be refunded next week.
I was 100% wrong.
After I refund you, I will even throw you some FREE codes.
Make sure to make a post in my other thread for your free entry into my giveaway.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75770.0
[/b]
[/color]
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2012, 01:35:25 AM

Glad to see you two worked it out.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures