Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vod account trolled! :(  (Read 2834 times)
vod2 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:14:06 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 06:37:52 AM by vod2

Hi guys,

Vod (Martin Lawrence) here. I'm very sad to say this but my account here has been hacked. I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm locked out of my email accounts too and my hot wallet appears to have been deleted off my computer, I'll have to check my backups to see if the funds have moved. I suspect my computer has been infected with malware. I'm still looking into it though and it'll take some time to figure it out, but in the meantime:

DO NOT TRADE WITH MY ACCOUNT!

If my account seeks a loan, DO NOT FUND IT. IT IS NOT ME.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=30747

Can someone neg rep my account until I get everything sorted? I'll PM theymos the info he needs soon, but I need to figure out how this happened first.

For the record, this was the last post I made:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740207.msg8425563#msg8425563

Thanks guys.  Cry I'll be back soon, don't worry.

Here is a signed message to verify ownership:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account Vod has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to mlawrencetemp@shaw.ca. The current date is 08/20/2014.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1JfrNcJvsDgi8o7ny4yNZc3nvpxzBKpRR4
HKX+4ZwFk99gU+UkD4P3cub8m1oRw3AvFLiJ4xm09AYfPdVMJEkLlJHUm547pGHVYztqX1YPfnaVK9yiuicUbKM=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is where I posted that bitcoin address:

Thanks for doing this giveaway, please send to:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:15:11 AM

Hi guys,

Vod (Martin Lawrence) here. I'm very sad to say this but my account here has been hacked. I'm not sure how it happened, but I'm locked out of my email accounts too and my hot wallet appears to have been deleted off my computer, I'll have to check my backups to see if the funds have moved. I suspect my computer has been infected with malware. I'm still looking into it though and it'll take some time to figure it out, but in the meantime:

Can someone neg rep my account until I get everything sorted? I'll PM theymos the info he needs soon, but I need to figure out how this happened first.

Thanks guys.  Cry I'll be back soon, don't worry.

I haven't gone anywhere.  Idiot.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:19:18 AM

Interesting! Sorry to hear that. Maybe there are repercussions to being a scammer attacker. You probably pissed off one too many scammers and this one had talent.

Well this is a quandary. Which one is the real vod?

vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:20:23 AM

That isn't me posting! that is the hacker posting.

I'll verify everything with theymos now.

DO NOT TRADE WITH MY ACCOUNT.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:23:02 AM

If you are really a hacker and not vod then delete a couple hundred of his posts to prove it.

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:26:35 AM

You got it!!
ABitNut

Activity: 764
Merit: 500

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:27:42 AM

Obvious attempt by vod2 (most likely a sockpuppet of someone in the vod fanclub  Wink ) to discredit the vod account.

Clever idea. Poor execution.

Let me get out the popcorn.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:29:59 AM

Very likely Vod2 is fake.

You got it!!

I wouldn't.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:32:23 AM

Obvious attempt by vod2 (most likely a sockpuppet of someone in the vod fanclub  Wink ) to discredit the vod account.

I wish it was that but sadly it's not. My account has indeed been hacked, this is not an attempt to discredit anyone but a warning to prevent the hacker from scamming people with my account. Hopefully theymos will give me back access to my account soon.

BadBear can you help me regain access to my account?
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:32:58 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks guys.  Cry I'll be back soon, don't worry.

this sounds like that childish guy who kept swinging at you in the off-topic thread.. forgot his username. this sure sounds like something he'd do  Cheesy
vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:38:23 AM

I just posted a signed message. Hopefully theymos will see this thread soon. I sent him a PM too.
williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:40:39 AM

Lol which one is the real vod?? I'm guessing its that guy that keeps accusing you of scams, evershawn, thats his name. I hope that the real vod gets his account back, or this vod2 (who I believe is the real vod) guy gets banned for accusing vod of being hacked.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:41:03 AM

You got it!!

I wouldn't.

I don't think so. I think he was attacked. I've been watching his work for a long time and have kind of been waiting for this to happen.

Dare

Activity: 508

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:47:54 AM

My account Vod has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to mlawrencetemp@shaw.ca. The current date is 08/20/2014.
HC8STS4vAxujxxYY4UrZo92TGdZ+pr92TI0xBnPr3yGkHFKADyUHTzgViixBk6b2JdzQmJgn7F09OqF7rWFjMBw=

Message verification failed. Besides, you've forgotten to identify the unedited post/pm in which you've posted that address as yours, so the signed message is currently useless in proving your identity.

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:51:31 AM

Lol which one is the real vod?? I'm guessing its that guy that keeps accusing you of scams, evershawn, thats his name. I hope that the real vod gets his account back, or this vod2 (who I believe is the real vod) guy gets banned for accusing vod of being hacked.

I don't think this is evershawn (Shawn Niderost), but it could be.

I believe it's the same idiot from this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742484.0

My account has not been hacked.  Don't be so gullible guys.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:51:59 AM

HC8STS4vAxujxxYY4UrZo92TGdZ+pr92TI0xBnPr3yGkHFKADyUHTzgViixBk6b2JdzQmJgn7F09OqF7rWFjMBw=

Message verification failed. Besides, you've forgotten to identify the unedited post/pm in which you've posted that address as yours, so the signed message is currently useless in proving your identity.
Its ALWAYS good to actually check these signatures, most people just assume "oh yea this looks legit is a signature its hard to fake right?" and they don't verify it. I really recommend that people actually check the signed messages.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:53:47 AM

Hey vod, if your legit add me on facebook, I sent you a request at facebook.com/mlawrence if he adds me and says that he wasn't hacked then I will tell you guys.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:58:07 AM

Hey vod, if your legit add me on facebook, I sent you a request at facebook.com/mlawrence if he adds me and says that he wasn't hacked then I will tell you guys.

Shouldn't the burden be on the attacker to prove I am a hacker?  Not on me to defend myself?   Roll Eyes

Anyway, FB message sent.

Dare

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:59:06 AM

Its ALWAYS good to actually check these signatures, most people just assume "oh yea this looks legit is a signature its hard to fake right?" and they don't verify it. I really recommend that people actually check the signed messages.

Exactly; trust, but verify. Copying and pasting the message into bitcoin-qt or one of the many web services takes seconds, and could save you a considerable amount of money and/or hardship depending on the circumstances of the message. When verification is so easy, why take the risk?

How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
snappa4ever

Activity: 374

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:00:56 AM

Shouldn't the burden be on the attacker to prove I am a hacker?  Not on me to defend myself?   Roll Eyes

Anyway, FB message sent.
I think it would be more accurate/secure if you were to post a signed message with yesterday's date (or another date in the past) that says something along the lines that vod2 is a moron.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:02:46 AM

Facebook message received. Thanks vod for clearing this up. vod2, go suck a BTC

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:08:23 AM

Obvious attempt by vod2 (most likely a sockpuppet of someone in the vod fanclub  Wink ) to discredit the vod account.

I wish it was that but sadly it's not. My account has indeed been hacked, this is not an attempt to discredit anyone but a warning to prevent the hacker from scamming people with my account. Hopefully theymos will give me back access to my account soon.

BadBear can you help me regain access to my account?

Definitely fake, if you were Vod you'd be pm'ing me, along with theymos, not making this stupid thread asking stupid questions.

vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:08:44 AM

I'm not lying. Read the OP. My email accounts were hacked, the hacker was able reset the passwords to my Facebook and other accounts by going through the "forgot password" screen and clicking the links sent to my inbox. My Facebook is tied to my old email, check for yourself. The hacker has made a huge mess which I'm trying to deal with now.

Abou the signature failing, there are a couple of different formats of signature. That one is from Electrum. It verifies fine for me, I'll look into it thanks for pointing that out.

Definitely fake, if you were Vod you'd be pm'ing me, along with theymos, not making this stupid thread asking stupid questions.

I sent theymos a PM already. You said before that you couldn't reset passwords, thats why I didn't PM you.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:10:39 AM

Well we've got all the proof. If theymos can put the final end to this (checking logs and such), I will be 100% that vod2 is a liar, other than that we already have enough information, I sent him a msg from facebook, his signed message did not confirm.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:13:27 AM

I'm not lying. Read the OP. My email accounts were hacked, the hacker was able reset the passwords to my Facebook and other accounts by going through the "forgot password" screen and clicking the links sent to my inbox.

Here is the fatal flaw in your logic - my email account wasn't hacked.   Undecided

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:15:16 AM

I'm not lying. Read the OP. My email accounts were hacked, the hacker was able reset the passwords to my Facebook and other accounts by going through the "forgot password" screen and clicking the links sent to my inbox. My Facebook is tied to my old email, check for yourself. The hacker has made a huge mess which I'm trying to deal with now.

Abou the signature failing, there are a couple of different formats of signature. That one is from Electrum. It verifies fine for me, I'll look into it thanks for pointing that out.

I sent theymos a PM already. You said before that you couldn't reset passwords, thats why I didn't PM you.

Well then, if you are the real Vod, then what did you pay me 5 BTC to do for you three months ago.

Be specific because it was a service I provided.

The real Vod knows.

~BCX~
Thats actually a great test, you shouldnt have told him when it was though, as he can check all his posts/messages (it will take forever, but its still possible).

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:18:29 AM

I have updated the signed message to the Bitcoin Core format. It is verifying fine for me, check it again.

Well we've got all the proof. If theymos can put the final end to this (checking logs and such), I will be 100% that vod2 is a liar, other than that we already have enough information, I sent him a msg from facebook, his signed message did not confirm.

That facebook account was hacked. My email was hacked, the hacker can access any account tied to it. My Dropbox was also hacked, probably the hacker looking for more bitcoin wallets. I have updated the OP with a signature that verifies, please try it again. I'm not lying, the account IS hacked.
CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:21:03 AM

You got it!!

I wouldn't.
I obliged vod2 and left him exactly what he asked for...
Smiley
vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:26:13 AM

C'mon the real Vod knows exactly what he paid me to do.

It isn't a huge deal.

Just post it.

~BCX~

BitcoinEXpress, I don't post as Vod on any other website other than bitcointalk (read my profile). We have never traded. If you think we did it was somebody impersonating me on another website. Check my previous posts, people always impersonate me.

I am calling bullshit on vod2.

No response after seeing my challenge and no answer.

There you have it people.

Multiple sources proving Vod was not hacked.

~BCX~

I saw it. It takes 360 seconds to reply as a newbie.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:28:41 AM

Is that your real photo vod? You look like that George Costanza guy from Seinfeld.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:29:43 AM

Is that your real photo vod? You look like that George Costanza guy from Seinfeld.

That's me.  Smiley   When I had hair, I used to look like Adam Sandler.   Smiley

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:31:02 AM

That's me.  Smiley   When I had hair, I used to look like Adam Sandler.   Smiley

I can kind of see that. Perfect teeth and all.

Dare

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:32:08 AM

I have updated the signed message to the Bitcoin Core format. It is verifying fine for me, check it again.

HKX+4ZwFk99gU+UkD4P3cub8m1oRw3AvFLiJ4xm09AYfPdVMJEkLlJHUm547pGHVYztqX1YPfnaVK9yiuicUbKM=

I wasn't aware there were different signature formats for signed messages, but it wouldn't surprise me too much and it's a moot point for the purposes of my argument anyway.

Though the message now verifies, that still doesn't mean anything. You've proved that the address in the post signed the message, but you've neglected to specify anywhere to verify that that address is actually controlled by Vod. I spent a few more seconds looking it up for due diligence, and found nothing, whereas the address in Vod's signature and profile turns up thousands of posts (as would any address in the signature of a heavily-used account on bitcointalk).

The results from Vod's address wouldn't mean anything if his account was truly hacked, as the signature could be changed, but the complete lack of results from the address you used to sign the message shows that not only has that address not been posted publicly before, Google hasn't even indexed this thread yet. According to blockchain.info, it's never been used either, meaning that it was likely generated for the purpose of this scam.

EDIT:
Looks like vod2 ran off whimpering LOL

Aw, then I typed all this out for nothing. You guys scared him off too fast, I was having fun! Tongue

How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:33:33 AM

BCX is a well known hacker who mines altcoins with a botnet and is affiliated with a russian hacking group. He has also hacked a lot of altcoins (51% attack). He doesn't deny any of these things, check his previous posts. I wouldn't trust what he has to say, I suspect BCX may be linked to the hack.

BadBear can you do an IP check on BCX and the hacked Vod account?

BTW newbies have to wait 360 seconds between posts, it takes a long time to reply.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2617

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:38:25 AM

Wow, vod sure is (un)popular as of late. I'd be careful what friend requests you accept on FB since it's publicly known. This guy is obviously pretty vindictive and persistent. Don't be surprised if you get requests from beautiful looking women with only a handful of pictures and no photo tags and not many other friends apart from 100% gullible & horny douchebags.

I can see that too. Post a pic for the lulz.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:38:41 AM

BCX is a well known hacker who mines altcoins with a botnet and is affiliated with a russian hacking group. He has also hacked a lot of altcoins (51% attack). He doesn't deny any of these things, check his previous posts. I wouldn't trust what he has to say, I suspect BCX may be linked to the hack.

BadBear can you do an IP check on BCX and the hacked Vod account?

BTW newbies have to wait 360 seconds between posts, it takes a long time to reply.

Hey, I've got a proof for you. I know I spoke to vod long ago about my old alt from 2011. Tell me what it was. I'll even give you a hint. It's the name of a food item.

vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:39:34 AM

Looks like the hacker deleted the post.

Hey, I've got a proof for you. I know I spoke to vod long ago about my old alt from 2011. Tell me what it was. I'll even give you a hint. It's the name of a food item.

I remember, it was CornedBeefHash or something similar.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:41:22 AM

Yeah, that's right. Ok now I'm in a quandary again.

kittencake

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:43:17 AM

you want that idiots dox vod i cam give em to you
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:45:08 AM

Hi guys,

~snip~

LOL - epic FAIL! Since when the hell does Vod greet us? While others might think this was on the brilliant side of the bell curve, it actually pretty dumb. Whatever your issue, you should've gotten a lil bit more practice before executing. Poor planning - Vod announces when he'll be MIA you know, lol.

Dare

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:49:10 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 06:13:06 AM by Dare

Let's look closer: [ quote author=Vod link=topic=7047786.msg84046953 date=1358508111 ]

The above (valid) quote, linking to your post: [ quote author=vod2 link=topic=747786.msg8447674#msg8447674 date=1408513174 ]

This topic has an ID of 747786, while the one you quoted has an ID of 7077486. All you've done is added a zero to the topic ID in order to break the quote, to hide the fact that the post you're linking to never existed (or rather, it doesn't yet, as we're 6.3 million threads away from reaching that ID). In addition, you've gotten the link format slightly wrong, as it's missing the anchor that causes the browser to jump to the correct post on the page. Not exactly the work of a hacker, unless you're both time travelers.

How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:49:45 AM

LOL - epic FAIL! Since when the hell does Vod greet us? While others might think this was on the brilliant side of the bell curve, it actually pretty dumb. Whatever your issue, you should've gotten a lil bit more practice before executing. Poor planning - Vod announces when he'll be MIA you know, lol.

Well I'm upset over what happened. This wasn't planned because this isn't fake. I posted this thread as a warning, hopefully theymos will let me back in soon and we can forget about all of this. In the meantime don't get scammed by my account.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:49:53 AM

Yeah, that's right. Ok now I'm in a quandary again.

Dude, I even knew the answer to that.

Everybody knows you were CornBeefHash LOL

~BCX~

Yeah, but I thought the scammer would be a newbie.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:50:15 AM

That's me.  Smiley   When I had hair, I used to look like Adam Sandler.   Smiley

well well... you're actually kind of cute - would've never guessed. I like the avatar image of you better.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:51:19 AM

Well I'm upset over what happened. This wasn't planned because this isn't fake. I posted this thread as a warning, hopefully theymos will let me back in soon and we can forget about all of this. In the meantime don't get scammed by my account.

Okay... well I have an easy question for you. You and I shared a PM or two. What was the subject?

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:52:13 AM

You just posted that info three days ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729834.msg8352440#msg8352440

~BCX~

Nice catch!

Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:55:31 AM

Let's look closer: [ quote author=Vod link=topic=7047786.msg84046953 date=1358508111 ]

The above (valid) quote, linking to your post: [ quote author=vod2 link=topic=747786.msg8447674#msg8447674 date=1408513174 ]

This topic has an ID of 747786, while the one you quoted has an ID of 7077486. All you've done is added a zero to the topic ID in order to break the quote, to hide the fact that the psot you're linking to never existed (or rather, it doesn't yet, as we're 6.3 million threads away from reaching that ID). In addition, you've gotten the link format slightly wrong, as it's missing the anchor that causes the browser to jump to the correct post on the page. Not exactly the work of a hacker, unless you're both time travelers.

HAHAHAHA! Excellent - totally needed that laugh  Cheesy

vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:02:04 AM

Okay... well I have an easy question for you. You and I shared a PM or two. What was the subject?

We were discussing the best child porn websites.

Multiple people asking similar things only the real Vod would know.

No answers is your answer.

@vod2, what in the hell makes you think I am Russian?

I never said that actually, I said you were affiliated to a russian hacking group, but many factors put you in Russia.

Your posting time shows a clear 8 hour perioid where you don't post nearly as often (check your stats page), likely because you were sleeping during those times, if you have normal sleeping hours that puts your timezone somewhere in Russia. Additionally you once posted a screenshot that showed your computers time and based on the actual time it was posted it shows the timezone on your computer was set to Russia. Your BitcoinTalk account's timezone is set to Russia too (see local time on your profile page).

Additionally you recently mentioned English is your second language, and there is plenty of evidence that ties you to a Russian hacking group. You're not very good at getting your cover stories straight, first you were a girl, then you were in California, then you were in London. Basically you suck at opsec, I could dox you if I wanted but I love you WAY too much to do that, but if I was able to figure you out I'm sure others could too.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:07:18 AM

Yip... you're just some angry scammer trying to get Vod back because you were caught I take it. Well, you FAILED - AGAIN buddy. I'm curious to find out who you are now.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:08:18 AM

You just posted that info three days ago.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729834.msg8352440#msg8352440

~BCX~

Oh, I forgot about that.

beetcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:08:50 AM

this shit is hilarious.. it's obvious that vod2 is not really vod, yet he still persists on.. he's probably thinking "just maybe, maybe they'll really believe me."

this delusion reminds me of the black knight scene in monty python  Cheesy
vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:09:30 AM

Yip... you're just some angry scammer trying to get Vod back because you were caught I take it. Well, you FAILED - AGAIN buddy. I'm curious to find out who you are now.

Actually no. I am not a scammer. I just don't like his methods at all and felt like trolling him.

this shit is hilarious.. it's obvious that vod2 is not really vod, yet he still persists on.. he's probably thinking "just maybe, maybe they'll really believe me."

Somebody wasn't paying attention. Lol.

Oh, I forgot about that.

I already knew you were CornedBeefHash. Lulz. Who doesn't know that.
beetcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:15:41 AM

so do we know vod2's real identity? i'd be willing to mark it red, if there's enough proof. trying to impersonate someone in the community here is kind of a big deal to me. good thing vod2 is terrible at devising a believable plot.
Lucky Cris

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:16:40 AM

so do we know vod2's real identity? i'd be willing to mark it red, if there's enough proof. trying to impersonate someone in the community here is kind of a big deal to me. good thing vod2 is terrible at devising a believable plot.

Concur

vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:17:48 AM

I'll give you a hint. I posted in this thread.

Lol naw I'm just playing with you.
Dare

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:18:32 AM

I'll give you a hint. I posted in this thread.

Lol naw I'm just playing with you.

I see you've finally given up on your attempt at scamming.

How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
ABitNut

Activity: 764

I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:20:26 AM

The plot is quite believable. There are quite a few people out there who would love to see the Vod account gone/abused. Like I said before, it was the execution that was poor.

I assume (hope) that Vod has his security set up properly.
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:21:20 AM

Multiple people asking similar things only the real Vod would know.

No answers is your answer.

@vod2, what in the hell makes you think I am Russian?

I never said that actually, I said you were affiliated to a russian hacking group, but many factors put you in Russia.

Your posting time shows a clear 8 hour perioid where you don't post nearly as often (check your stats page), likely because you were sleeping during those times, if you have normal sleeping hours that puts your timezone somewhere in Russia. Additionally you once posted a screenshot that showed your computers time and based on the actual time it was posted it shows the timezone on your computer was set to Russia. Your BitcoinTalk account's timezone is set to Russia too (see local time on your profile page).

Additionally you recently mentioned English is your second language, and there is plenty of evidence that ties you to a Russian hacking group. You're not very good at getting your cover stories straight, first you were a girl, then you were in California, then you were in London. Basically you suck at opsec, I could dox you if I wanted but I love you WAY too much to do that, but if I was able to figure you out I'm sure others could too.

BitcoinExpress is most probably chinese 40% chance, pilipino 35% or british chinese 35%. But I'm sure he is currently in residing in East Asia.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:22:01 AM

You got it!!

I wouldn't.
I obliged vod2 and left him exactly what he asked for...
Smiley

Hah, touché.

vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:25:19 AM

Attempt at scamming? Please enlighten us Obi-wan.

scam
    a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

How is trolling Vod a scamming attempt?
What do I stand to gain?

As BadBear the PM and IP spying admin said, I didn't even PM theymos. I don't think BadBear should be allowed have these privileges by the way. He can see Satoshi's IP's/PM's for example, quite dangerous if you ask me. Only the head admin should have those privileges, Stefan and BadBear shouldn't be allowed have them.

@Zorrocoin nice alt, whoever you are an alt of.

Guess I got kind of sloppy on the time zone thing vod2 pointed out.

Honestly man, you got very sloppy. You made countless mistakes over the years. Its hard to remain anonymous for such a long period. You are not anonymous, just know that.
beetcoin

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:25:25 AM

The plot is quite believable. There are quite a few people out there who would love to see the Vod account gone/abused. Like I said before, it was the execution that was poor.

I assume (hope) that Vod has his security set up properly.

the plot is that "oh nos, i lost my email, dropbox, facebook, and EVERYTHING."
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:29:34 AM

I'm glad this is finally settled. Now I can go to sleep, snoring and farting in peace.

vod2 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:31:35 AM

the plot is that "oh nos, i lost my email, dropbox, facebook, and EVERYTHING."

If your computer is infected with malware, the hacker can take everything. The plot isn't really that farfetched. Have a look at all the other "account hacked" or "wallet hacked" threads, similar things happen quite often. If I had hacked Vod's email I would've hacked his Dropbox almost immediately if he had one because blockchain.info has an auto-backup feature for dropbox and doesn't do IP checks or have 2FA and the password can be reset by clicking a link in your email. If someone asked me to PM from his Facebook I could've reset the password if needed. If your email gets hacked, everything you own can be hacked.
Dare

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:35:34 AM

Attempt at scamming? Please enlighten us Obi-wan.

scam

How is trolling Vod a scamming attempt?
What do I stand to gain?

As BadBear the PM and IP spying admin said, I didn't even PM theymos. I don't think BadBear should be allowed have these privileges by the way. He can see Satoshi's IP's/PM's for example, quite dangerous if you ask me. Only the head admin should have those privileges, Stefan and BadBear shouldn't be allowed have them.

I suppose you're right about it not being a scam, though I'd categorize it more as a potentially malicious (at first, since it's pretty much harmless now) impersonation attempt than simply trolling. If you had actually contacted the admins in an attempt to gain control of his account, as you initially said, then it would have been a scam.

How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 06:37:27 AM

scam

Of course it was a scam.  Vod2 was being dishonest in an scheme to rid me of my account.  Pretty open and close obvious.

On to the next username I guess? 

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:37:52 AM

Must be something in the water today. Look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=743599.msg8446882#msg8446882

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: