Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:01:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: List of absolutely crazy people.  (Read 2639 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:33:01 AM

BitChick and her husband, if I recall correctly they believe the earth is 6000 years old or some shit like that.

Earth was a moon of Jupiter possibly as recent as 10,000 years ago. Moving the moon into a planetary configuration caused a lot chaos, earth quakes, "flooding", freezing & heating and an increase in gravity.

To say the Earth was "created" 6,000 years ago isn't too far from what really happened.

Venus was also moved and there's no disputing that its surface is less than 10,000 years old based on the most recent satellite data.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm   Wink

Mate, you're already on the crazy list. Literally, you believe in random shit written in a single fairy tale book nearly 2000 years ago as opposed to the literally thousands of research papers written in the last 50 years.

You're so cute. I don't blame you for trying to talk down anything or anybody that goes against what you think. After all, besides some bitcoins, talk is all you have. I appreciate you, though. After all, God's got a plan for you, and hopes for your good.

Smiley

Seriously, you're mental. This is like playing chess with pigeon, I'm not going to win. You're just going to keep knocking pieces off the board. But seriously, go get yourself checked. You're a religious extremist by all means. You're an actual literalist, which are the worst.

Now, Now. Calm down. You're going to get yourself all agitated again, and blow another blood vessel. Relax. Slide over into the truth for awhile. It's peaceful over here.

Smiley

EDIT: Amazing! I didn't think you were really going to do it!

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 07:53:48 AM

BitChick and her husband, if I recall correctly they believe the earth is 6000 years old or some shit like that.

Earth was a moon of Jupiter possibly as recent as 10,000 years ago. Moving the moon into a planetary configuration caused a lot chaos, earth quakes, "flooding", freezing & heating and an increase in gravity.

To say the Earth was "created" 6,000 years ago isn't too far from what really happened.

Venus was also moved and there's no disputing that its surface is less than 10,000 years old based on the most recent satellite data.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm   Wink

Mate, you're already on the crazy list. Literally, you believe in random shit written in a single fairy tale book nearly 2000 years ago as opposed to the literally thousands of research papers written in the last 50 years.

You're so cute. I don't blame you for trying to talk down anything or anybody that goes against what you think. After all, besides some bitcoins, talk is all you have. I appreciate you, though. After all, God's got a plan for you, and hopes for your good.

Smiley

Seriously, you're mental. This is like playing chess with pigeon, I'm not going to win. You're just going to keep knocking pieces off the board. But seriously, go get yourself checked. You're a religious extremist by all means. You're an actual literalist, which are the worst.

I put him on my ignore list a long time ago, it's amazing how some people are just so hateful and stupid that they bring even people who would normally disagree on everything together lol Tongue
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 08:20:23 AM

BADecker not getting it >_<
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:22:38 AM

BADecker not getting it >_<

Lethn not getting it.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:54:19 AM

I put him on my ignore list a long time ago, it's amazing how some people are just so hateful and stupid that they bring even people who would normally disagree on everything together lol Tongue

See, I wanted to get through to him. I wanted him to learn, and actually learn and be excited for what science brings us. Really, another mind in the scientific community would be amazing!

It's an absolute shame that people actually exist like this. An absolute shame... Sad

notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:06:39 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 08:23:47 PM by notbatman

Did you know that mathematics is the only science where you can be 100% sure of the outcome?
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:14:13 PM

Did you know that mathematics is the only science were you can be 100% sure of the outcome?
YES
BTCulture

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:24:27 PM

Damn, any other "crazy" aka cool people, wanna host massive giveaways for the poor?  Cry
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:31:23 PM

I`d like to add Dank or whatever with his crazy absurd koombaya posts and being on acid.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 09:03:07 PM

I`d like to add Dank or whatever with his crazy absurd koombaya posts and being on acid.

Yeah but Dank's fairly harmless, he's not dangerous crazy or stalker crazy like some people are here, the moment you mention their name they'll harass you around the forums for a day.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:11:48 PM

http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm   Wink

Smiley

"This is like playing chess with pigeon"
Saving that for later

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:12:44 PM

Yeah but Dank's fairly harmless, he's not dangerous crazy or stalker crazy like some people are here, the moment you mention their name they'll harass you around the forums for a day.

He is not that harmless.  See his trust:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=21728

Seems he has non paid loans and stuff.

But indeed he is not stalker and harasser and other people.
bluefirecorp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 04:26:08 PM

Welcome to the list ShadowOfHarbringer.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: