Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ Low House Edge ⭐ Wagering Contest ⭐ Daily Challenges ⭐  (Read 343817 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:37:15 PM

How long might the distribution of BCC from CG take? I know this highly dependents on the events on 1. august but just in case of a split do you think you will need several days/weeks or would you guess you can manage the distribution in a fast pace?
It's certainly going to take a few days, which I would still consider as fast.
There's a decent amount of users to serve, which means an extra workload for a (rather) small team, besides running tasks and obligations.
Keep in mind that the process is semi-automated at best and the first priority is not speed, but security.
Doing this correctly without any mistakes takes it time, but as everyone knows, haste makes waste.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto-Games.net

Activity: 974
Merit: 264

Catch the winning spirit!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 09:11:53 PM

Thursday's Ethereum lottery (Round 61) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Ethereum
1Ricmann234332950.000%0.1320 ETH
2Ricmann234334450.000%0.0248 ETH
3Ricmann234335950.000%0.0099 ETH

Congratulations!

- Progressive Dice Jackpot for Ethereum is now almost 95 ETH!

More info about dice jackpot can be found in this post.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███   ★   8 GAMES   ★   WAGERING CONTEST   ★   JACKPOTS   ★   FAUCET   ★   ███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
yogib

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:26:10 PM

I'm an investor at Crypto Games and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised after reading the announcement regarding BCC on the site's blog. While there is still a lot of uncertainty on many exchange sites how the situation will be handled, everyone at Crypto Games just stays calm and has a plan. For me this is very important, as my number one priority as an investor is not profit but the safety of my funds. The owners and staff always seem very professional, calm and reasonable. So while I'm a little nervous about the upcoming events, I think my funds are in good hands and therefore for me there is no reason to withdraw my investment prior to 01.08.
Thank you to the whole team at Crypto Games for handling the situation so well! I'm hoping (and assuming) that everything will run smoothly.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

I'm an investor at Crypto Games and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised after reading the announcement regarding BCC on the site's blog. While there is still a lot of uncertainty on many exchange sites how the situation will be handled, everyone at Crypto Games just stays calm and has a plan. For me this is very important, as my number one priority as an investor is not profit but the safety of my funds. The owners and staff always seem very professional, calm and reasonable. So while I'm a little nervous about the upcoming events, I think my funds are in good hands and therefore for me there is no reason to withdraw my investment prior to 01.08.
Thank you to the whole team at Crypto Games for handling the situation so well! I'm hoping (and assuming) that everything will run smoothly.
Not an investor anymore, but I think I'll keep the coins I currently have in a hot wallet on Crypto-games.
If I do want to cash out some BCC, I can do so easily without having to expose my own private keys.

Probably just going to keep everything in BTC though.

B4RF

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:03:38 PM

Any plans on supporting/giving Bitcoin Cash (BCC) to people who have balances on the site?
=> http://blog.crypto-games.net/2017/07/update-bip91-and-bcc.html
Glad crypto-games is handling this situation better than many online wallets and this is what everyone expected from one of the most trusted crypto gambling site. But still we can see a huge panic withdrawal from the bankroll.
While nobody should have to worry about keeping their funds on CryptoGames during the fork, having your coins in addresses you control the private keys to is the better option.
Someone who eg wants to sell their BCC as soon as possible might prefer to handle things themselves and not be subject to the dirstibution speed of CG.
On the other hand, it's a very comfortable way. Keeping your funds on CG means you can get BCC on an exchange account without having to install a BCC client and import keys there,
as CG is taking care of all those thing. I think that's a good way, especially for those who are new to bitcoin or just not as versed technologically as the average bitcoiner.

Since you are advising investors to divest their coins and send them to their own wallets it would be a nice move to make it possible to divest without fees just for once.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Glad crypto-games is handling this situation better than many online wallets and this is what everyone expected from one of the most trusted crypto gambling site. But still we can see a huge panic withdrawal from the bankroll.
While nobody should have to worry about keeping their funds on CryptoGames during the fork, having your coins in addresses you control the private keys to is the better option.
Someone who eg wants to sell their BCC as soon as possible might prefer to handle things themselves and not be subject to the dirstibution speed of CG.
On the other hand, it's a very comfortable way. Keeping your funds on CG means you can get BCC on an exchange account without having to install a BCC client and import keys there,
as CG is taking care of all those thing. I think that's a good way, especially for those who are new to bitcoin or just not as versed technologically as the average bitcoiner.
Since you are advising investors to divest their coins and send them to their own wallets it would be a nice move to make it possible to divest without fees just for once.
Just for reference: My posts reflect my own, personal opinions and those only.
Unless stated otherwise, they do not represent CG or any other person/company/service.
That being said, the divest fee is properly communicated before you invest, is only a very small fee and I don't see any reason to adjust the rules "just for once".

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:20:02 PM

Any plans on supporting/giving Bitcoin Cash (BCC) to people who have balances on the site?

Checked your investments...your largest investments can be divested on 31st July without any fees and you can freely withdraw your coins. Some of your smaller investments will have in total around 0.0001 BTC fee. You should worry more about transaction fees than on divest fees  Wink

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
B4RF

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:26:21 PM

Checked your investments...your largest investments can be divested on 31st July without any fees and you can freely withdraw your coins. Some of your smaller investments will have in total around 0.0001 BTC fee. You should worry more about transaction fees than on divest fees  Wink

I dont care about the small investments but the large ones. I wont be able to divest those on the 31st and withdraw since CG will deactivate all transactions starting early 31st july.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
DogecoinMachine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2868
Merit: 1131

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 04:38:17 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 04:53:05 PM by DogecoinMachine

I dont care about the small investments but the large ones. I wont be able to divest those on the 31st and withdraw since CG will deactivate all transactions starting early 31st july.
You might actually catch the timeframe and divest it without fees  Wink

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Crypto-Games.net

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:44:34 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 02:33:35 AM by Crypto-Games.net

BCC - Hard fork preparations

Bitcoincash (BCC) is the name of a hard-fork off bitcoin’s chain planned to happen on August 1st. We’ve previously promised to allow investors access to all resulting chains, and we will stick with that promise. CryptoGames is not going to list or support BCC, but we are going to pay out BCC to investors and players. Here’s the details how:
Every user with a total amount (active balance + investment) of more than 0.01 BTC on their account will be eligible to claim their BCC. At the point of the fork, we’ll create a snapshot of user balances and everyone will receive the equivalent to their BTC balance in BCC.

In order to get your BCC, you need to set a BCC address for your account, you can do this starting right now. To set your BCC address, visit Your Account -> Settings -> BCC address on the far right. Make sure you save the address and double check it is correct. We suggest using addresses you control the private key to, but an exchange address works too.

Users will have 12 days after the fork to set their BCC addresses and receive their coins. After that, we will stop accepting new BCC addresses and you will lose your claim due to failing to meet the deadline. Should you have set your address in the 12 day window, but not get a payout yet, don’t worry, old requests will still be processed.

Read the full Announcement about BIP91 and Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on our BLOG.

Bitcoin Lotto round #184 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.04904 BTC
2nd place: 0.00920 BTC
3rd place: 0.00368 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 613
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

* No house edge on lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool

Few days left for this Month's Wagering Contest. Current top leaders are listed in this post.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
B4RF

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:11:19 PM

Just for reference: My posts reflect my own, personal opinions and those only.
Unless stated otherwise, they do not represent CG or any other person/company/service.
That being said, the divest fee is properly communicated before you invest, is only a very small fee and I don't see any reason to adjust the rules "just for once".

The problem for me simply was that I lost my veteran tag just before I readded those investments.
That way I wasnt aware that I would have to pay divest fees and didnt consider the case of the chain splitt some weeks later.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 06:40:14 PM

BCC - Hard fork preparations

In order to get your BCC, you need to set a BCC address for your account, you can do this starting right now. To set your BCC address, visit Your Account -> Settings -> BCC address on the far right. Make sure you save the address and double check it is correct. We suggest using addresses you control the private key to, but an exchange address works too.
Since there have been quite a few questions about what wallet to use and where to get a BCC/BCH address, here's a few things to consider:

- Any wallet/address where you can access and export the private keys works, as you can later import them into a BCC client
- Ideally, you'd create a new address/use an empty address to direct your BCC towards, in order to mitigate risks and avoid losing any BTC while claiming your BCC
- Currently available wallets are eg BitcoinABC (full client), BitcoinUnlimited (full client) or Coinomi (light client, not fully confirmed yet).
- If you do not want to install any BCC software, BTC.com will support the fork with their online wallet
- Users who want to directly claim their BCC to an exchange have up to 12 days to wait for their prefered exchange to list the fork and get a deposit address there to provide to CG

Any more questions? Ask right away.

Disclaimer: Personal opinions only. This is just an informative post, do your own research about software you're going to install, and services you're sending funds to.
I don't take any responsibility for lost funds due to the usage of software/sites mentioned above.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

RedGolpe

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 09:53:11 PM

Any more questions? Ask right away.
Do your own research about software you're going to install, and services you're sending funds to.
If you need more information, the direct source is always the best option.
Crypto-Games.net

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 10:31:24 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 09:39:15 AM by Crypto-Games.net

Today's Bitcoin lottery (round 184) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1Guyon760102061.332%0.06008 BTC
2Guyon760101231.332%0.01127 BTC
3QueenCrypto273713.595%0.00451 BTC

Congratulations winners!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Crypto-Games.net

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 10:09:12 PM

DOGE Lotto Round #92 will close in approx 7 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  91,200 DOGE
2nd place: 17,100 DOGE
3rd place: 6,840 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 456
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

EV+ Lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool.

Weekly updates of investment returns on Crypto-Games.net: Week 30 added today.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀█▀█▄

▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄██▀▄█▄
██▀▄███
 ▀▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ █ ██
 ▀▄▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀▄▄▄▀▄
█▀▀▀▀▄█
 ▀███▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀   ▀▄
█  █▄ █
 ▀▄██▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█▀ ▀█▄
██   ██
 ▀█▄█▀
  ▄▄▄
▄▀ █ ▀▄
█▀▀▄▀▀█
 ▀▄█▄▀
  ▄▄▄
▄█ ▄▀█▄
██ ▄▀██
 ▀▄▄█▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:21:58 AM

Reminder:

In a few hours (cca. 7 hours from now), bitcoin withdrawals and crediting of bitcoin deposits will be stopped.
If you want to move some BTC to CryptoGames (eg for claiming your BCC that way)
or from CryptoGames to your wallets (eg because you want to claim your BCC on your own), better do it as soon as possible.

Once the split is over and the network is running stable, everything will resume back to normal.
Expected time for this is somewhere in the early hours August 2nd, there'll be another update once that happened.

Transactions on altcoins won't be affected in any way and will continue as before.
The ETH dices are quite hot these days Wink

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:44:52 AM

Reminder:

In a few hours (cca. 7 hours from now), bitcoin withdrawals and crediting of bitcoin deposits will be stopped.
If you want to move some BTC to CryptoGames (eg for claiming your BCC that way)
or from CryptoGames to your wallets (eg because you want to claim your BCC on your own), better do it as soon as possible.

Once the split is over and the network is running stable, everything will resume back to normal.
Expected time for this is somewhere in the early hours August 2nd, there'll be another update once that happened.

Transactions on altcoins won't be affected in any way and will continue as before.
The ETH dices are quite hot these days Wink
You can just keep investments 'locked' right? You don't have to divest them (before or after 'split') to get your BCC claim?

Could someone perhaps recommend an exchange that already has BCC adresses listed?

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 11:48:54 AM

You can just keep investments 'locked' right? You don't have to divest them (before or after 'split') to get your BCC claim?
BCC claims will be distributed based on the sum of active balance and investments.
Someone having 1BTC on their account and 9BTC in investments will receive 10 BCC to their specified address.
Someone having 5BTC on their account and 5BTC in investments will also receive 10 BCC.

Could someone perhaps recommend an exchange that already has BCC adresses listed?
I don't know of any yet, I however know that Kraken will list BCC (as BCH) shortly after the fork.
Personally, I'm going to wait for that and provide my Kraken BCH address (assuming the listing happens in the 10 day claiming period).

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

eternalgloom
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

I don't know of any yet, I however know that Kraken will list BCC (as BCH) shortly after the fork.
Personally, I'm going to wait for that and provide my Kraken BCH address (assuming the listing happens in the 10 day claiming period).
Got a little bit confused when I downloaded what I thought to be a BCC wallet, but it was a BitConnectCoin wallet, also has ticker BCC.
Just going to add an address from Bittrex if they add it for trading within the given timeframe for withdrawal on Crypto-Games.

There seem to be no light desktop wallets yet and I'm not looking to download the entire blockchain. Smiley   

Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 12:30:49 PM

Got a little bit confused when I downloaded what I thought to be a BCC wallet, but it was a BitConnectCoin wallet, also has ticker BCC.
One of the reasons why some exchanges use BCH as ticker instead of BCC.
Personal piece of advice: Stay the hell away from bitconnect.

Just going to add an address from Bittrex if they add it for trading within the given timeframe for withdrawal on Crypto-Games.
10 days is a decent window, most exchanges that will list BCC/BCH should start trading by that.

There seem to be no light desktop wallets yet and I'm not looking to download the entire blockchain.
There's supposed to be a fork of electrum coming out soon (called Electron Cash), I dont know any ETA for that one, though.
If you have a running bitcoin full node (eg core), you should afaik be able to copy over the blockchain into ABC/Classic/unlimited,
but I understand why people prefer light clients, especially when they just want to receive and sell some coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: