Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:55:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GAWMiner Hashlet Discussion Thread  (Read 29217 times)
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:40:55 PM

I will give you some hands on first hand experience.

I'll give it all to you in dollars to make the math easy.

I bought a 5 Mh miner on 11/21/14 for $79

$54.62 is what I have been paid out to date.

Currently they are charging me $0.404 a day in maintenance

I am currently earning $0.405 per day in bit coin

If difficulty didn't change, at 1/100th a cent per day I would break even in 66 years.

YOU NEVER BREAK EVEN - Its a money loser.

anderl

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:47:39 AM

from all I read its hard to roi these days with hashlets, its only if you bought them from the start when they were cheap and got primes or first zens... did you hear anything about their new upcoming hashlet for hashcoin or smth, maybe if we buy this one early we could make some profit too  Wink when will it go for sale?
The only way now people are thinking of getting ROI is with Zen and primes mining hashpoints.
Today's rate is 1mhs pays 19 hashpoints per day.
Also, after the ico of hashcoin, GaW ceo said  1 hashcoin will be equal to $20 and 400 hashpoint equal to 1 hashcoin
So, this is the best hope for roi.

Best hope?  This is hashlet owners only hope.  The problem I see is that there are a large number of owners that paid high prices for hashlets.  Not the early birds back in August or September.  The ones that came after when hashlet prices started falling along with payouts.  The issue is cashflow.  A lot of people were expecting that hashlets would provide cashflow, daily payouts so they would all get rich and quit their day jobs.  But with hashlets' inability to perform that cashflow has dried up.

Since "on paper" hashpoint are more profitably than mining bitcoin or litecoin everyone is banking on it.  That is a bad omen because when everyone is on the band wagon doing the same thing it doesn't end well.  The only people who will ROI will be those who sell paycoins quickly as prices start dropping.  I don't want to hear that its fixed at $20.  The only way that GAW can keep prices fixed at $20 for paycoin is to freeze up the market like their did on their Prime buyback, match sellers to buyers at $20.  With thousands selling and very few buyers of Paycoins no one will ROI as the market will get backed up.  If GAW allows the market to discover price then it will collapse and Paycoin will be worthless and no one will ROI.

Case in point.  I see a number of people on hashtalk saying they bought hashlets with credit cards.  I"m sure they want to pay those back as interest is building up on them.
soulcity

Activity: 152
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:53:58 PM

I dumped all my hashlets about a month ago.  Ended up down .25 btc on a 10 btc buy in.  Glad I pulled the ripcord when I did.
tins

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:35:59 AM

The service still being profitable to whom buys new accounts?

I'm wondering to invest in a 250MH/s HashletSolo. Due to the math, I thinking that with this investment could be possible to have a full return at end the first month... Is that right?!  Shocked

Thank you in advance,

Nope.

You're missing the $600 maintenance fee you'll pay each month.

Maintenance = $0.08 per MH per day. Based on 30 days, is $600
BTC Return = 0.00025511 BTC x 250 a day x 30 days = 1.913325 BTC ($746.20)

So your total profit per month would be $146.20(based on current BTC price)

So if everything stays the same(it won't) current ROI would be just shy of 12 months.

Enjoy.

These maintenance fees are insane. I make around 0.01 BTC/day with 26 Zens, but now the maintenance fee is creeping up to .0092/day for them...profit lower every day.
Making a few nickels a day with 26 Zens is not easy to swallow.
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:58:47 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2014, 07:19:44 AM by webprods

from all I read its hard to roi these days with hashlets, its only if you bought them from the start when they were cheap and got primes or first zens... did you hear anything about their new upcoming hashlet for hashcoin or smth, maybe if we buy this one early we could make some profit too  Wink when will it go for sale?
The only way now people are thinking of getting ROI is with Zen and primes mining hashpoints.
Today's rate is 1mhs pays 19 hashpoints per day.
Also, after the ico of hashcoin, GaW ceo said  1 hashcoin will be equal to $20 and 400 hashpoint equal to 1 hashcoin
So, this is the best hope for roi.

Best hope?  This is hashlet owners only hope.  The problem I see is that there are a large number of owners that paid high prices for hashlets.  Not the early birds back in August or September.  The ones that came after when hashlet prices started falling along with payouts.  The issue is cashflow.  A lot of people were expecting that hashlets would provide cashflow, daily payouts so they would all get rich and quit their day jobs.  But with hashlets' inability to perform that cashflow has dried up.

Since "on paper" hashpoint are more profitably than mining bitcoin or litecoin everyone is banking on it.  That is a bad omen because when everyone is on the band wagon doing the same thing it doesn't end well.  The only people who will ROI will be those who sell paycoins quickly as prices start dropping.  I don't want to hear that its fixed at $20.  The only way that GAW can keep prices fixed at $20 for paycoin is to freeze up the market like their did on their Prime buyback, match sellers to buyers at $20.  With thousands selling and very few buyers of Paycoins no one will ROI as the market will get backed up.  If GAW allows the market to discover price then it will collapse and Paycoin will be worthless and no one will ROI.

Case in point.  I see a number of people on hashtalk saying they bought hashlets with credit cards.  I"m sure they want to pay those back as interest is building up on them.
can somebody can post  cgminer configuration for solo mining???Thank you

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8969

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:11:45 AM

Hi guys.I've questions.After playing few days and nights  with scrypt configurations codes  I've mixed  sgminer with a few another miners and finally I got result. Over 470 MH/s with a single 9 x 280 card.First when I've turn on my normal miner I got around 500kh/s  but when I add  my codes in seconds  my hashes jump above  470 MH/s .I can't believe for my eyes .But I got several messages at miner screen that I found block  .Now I getting message   ( found block for pool every few  min.) Is that normal or not.For me looks strange. Ok now when I typing this post I got three messages in row that I've found block for pool....So in last  hour my miner found 11 blocks for pool...Any explanation or help will be very appreciate.Thank you .

It sounds to me like you're in a wrong thread, but what exactly are you trying to do? Which pool/coin are you mining on? Is it Scrypt or SHA256 or something else, KH/s or MH/s, one 280 card or 9? And what exactly is your issue, too many blocks found? Depending on the coin this might be ok.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: