Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:24:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would You like a design a new logo competition? There will be a bounty for a professional designed logo and the bounty will relflect this!
yes i think we need a better logo
No i like our logo and want it to stay the same
We should pay a professional to do it from community funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MULTIWALLET/Trusted-Cryptos group/Multiple Coin Support/MultiShift/Fiat Trading  (Read 107530 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

Seems lile MWC gets delistet on C-CEX.com  Undecided

Can't say that I am personly sad about that, since C-CEX scammed me by steeling coins from me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 05:46:05 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2014, 06:20:51 PM by radus

Seems lile MWC gets delistet on C-CEX.com  Undecided

Yeah well no ones uses or trades (MWC) there, so it's only natural

lager

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://twitter.com/brajon/lists/crypto-list

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 06:34:03 PM

Seems lile MWC gets delistet on C-CEX.com  Undecided

Yeah well no ones uses or trades (MWC) there, so it's only natural

MWC will gonna be de-listed from 6th of October if there is no some significant volume. C-cex overall have low volume, so don't know what volume means to them, but lets wait and see.
IF is going to be really de-listed, than we should notify people there to withdraw their coins on time.

Pickleninja

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 08:37:43 PM

Are you also planning to release a andorid wallet? that would be awsome, a andorid wallet with mobile trading possibility and staking.

Librexcoin developed a staking mobile wallet.

I haven't seen a staking wallet on a mobile phone yet, but I might have missed that. Before we think of an android mobile trading it is beter to make it available in the wallet.
sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 09:45:43 PM

WELL DONE TO THE WINNERS OF THE LOGO CONTEST!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WINNERS MUST STILL FULLFILL ALL THE RULEZ

IN ORDER TO GET PAID.

PLEASE SEND YOUR WORK TO KOPACH AS STIPULATED MANY THANKS.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT YOUR WORK CAN BE ADDED TO OR MODIFIED

FOR THE GOOD OF MULTIWALLET OR ALL OF THEM USED THANK YOU.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
stacey2911

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 02:54:56 AM

Are you also planning to release a andorid wallet? that would be awsome, a andorid wallet with mobile trading possibility and staking.

I haven't seen a staking wallet on a mobile phone yet, but I might have missed that. Before we think of an android mobile trading it is beter to make it available in the wallet.
Liubrexcoin has one for android and iOs, with windows phone staking wallet coming soon Wink
radus

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:53:17 AM

Whenever I take a look at the Bittrex exchange Tongue

alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 06:50:35 AM

Congratulation to the Winner also from my side! :-)
Also congratulation to the second and third place.

Highly appreciate the work.

here is the Winner LOGO by logocreator

as sovie stated before: subject to modifications regarding colours etc.

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 11:50:08 AM

Thanks, i already submitted links to "sovie" for downloading all logo files in various formats as you can see on screenshot and for bounty claim.

lager

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 01:40:41 PM

Thanks, i already submitted links to "sovie" for downloading all logo files in various formats as you can see on screenshot and for bounty claim.

Thanks again for fast response and congratulation again! Might contact you soon regarding the logo, technical stuff.
Enjoy your prize, spent smart and keep hold Smiley

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 02:27:34 PM

Sure, contact me, i will help as much as i can. As for the bounty, i haven't receved yet, but as far as i can see, MULTIWALLET has big growing potential, no matter that price is low now, so i will hold after receiving. I am not in hurry to dump anything.

Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:28:11 PM

Does the MultiWalletCoin team have a set of forums??

no. we have a different means of communication that works well for us though. it is more private than forums, anything we think is worth mentioning we put in this thread. most of the other stuff is just small talk and what we are currently working on (by that i mean what % done we are with our next step on the wheel in the first post of this thread), the rest of the talking in there is just general comms to pitch ideas to each other

Would you like a set of dedicated forums? I would like to take you through the set of forums I help run including all private areas and why it is setup in the way it is. I can build the forums for you but I would prefer not to be the root admin or host them, I think it would be better if it were you that were root admin.

you would need to talk to kopach or sovie about that. i just code. i dont really do public relations, mostly cuz im bad at it and dont want the responsibility either. i just code

Edit: i more than likely wont post in this forum a lot either, unless it is to remind people who the coders are or if there is a very technical question.

The responsibilities of admin is mainly about keeping the site operational. The benefit is a type of open source building similar to Github, consensus is easier to reach on any given subject, guides and technical information are always readily available and you can section off the forum so that you can discuss sensitive matters in private. Beyond the technical side is engaging the community with contests, bounties, newsletters, videos, games, chat as well as businesses and exchanges post to offer services, forums are an integral piece in the ecosystem.

we dont use forums mainly because we dont need them, we have skype groups and google docs and gmail messaging. we have more than enough comms channels for real time chat that we dont need one where we have to post and wait for someone to read it and them reply, sending them a message on one of the other mediums is much better because they get an alert and can respond faster and in real time.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:31:34 PM

Devs, what next? When you will release new features?

the multipool should FINALLY be read this weekend. i suck at web development in html, php and CSS... the back end with python and node.js was really easy though. Cheesy
lager

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 04:37:50 PM

Devs, what next? When you will release new features?

the multipool should FINALLY be read this weekend. i suck at web development in html, php and CSS... the back end with python and node.js was really easy though. Cheesy

Part of the front end is done already as other half is under development too. If everything goes well I'm expecting to finalize the front-end latest tomorrow Smiley

alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

Sure, contact me, i will help as much as i can. As for the bounty, i haven't receved yet, but as far as i can see, MULTIWALLET has big growing potential, no matter that price is low now, so i will hold after receiving. I am not in hurry to dump anything.

Hi,  Prize Sent :-)   http://129.21.141.139:3001/tx/c47263e2f4f9acdbb3db4708f5758ab4a9939c321013a5b58cc2cab39f8d5227
Second and third place will be paid as soon as we get their MWC Addresses:-)

Thanks for your offer to help us with further stuff. Appreciate that!

and as you mentioned..there is huge potential. Very interesting things are coming:-)

grabciu

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 10:58:28 PM

just put some buy orders, anyone want to resign?  Smiley
lager

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 11:18:20 PM

just put some buy orders, anyone want to resign?  Smiley

don't think that people will resign right now after all development happen Smiley but highly respecting your orders Smiley
Buy on dips like this one, and hold after Wink

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:54:57 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2014, 08:12:25 PM by mdtspain

For everybody that is following this coin, we have put 2 buy orders in, and bought about 200K MWC.

Our buy orders are on 250 Sat and 200 Sat. (Bittrex)
The total transaction has a value of 5 BTC and are about 2.5 Million MWC, who will go to my own wallet and will only come back to the Exchange when we hit ~1 USD

And yes, I have inside information and know what we are working on.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:05:48 PM

Why would C-Cex want to delist a coin which has a team of people working on it? Seems like all they want is a slice of the initial release, maybe that is part of the reason why they have such low volume.

There are more important exchanges out there to be listed on and brings up a valid point, what can be done in order to get in contact all coin holders quickly and easily if there is a change to the network?

I'm not really a fan of the new logos chosen, they are quite simplistic and don't identify well with the goals of the coin. Specifically the magenta and purple colors are very feminine any why? 95% of the market is male dominated so green, blue, black, white, dark red tend to work better because it aligns with the market better.

I am thinking basing the splash screen off something like this would be better

Along with incorporating the Multi-Shift into the logo here are just a couple of examples of a general theme that would be good to base it off of.

sovie (OP)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:41:55 PM

BREAKING NEWS ANON MULTISHIFT ANNOUCEMENT AND MULTIWALLET REVIEW!

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: