Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷ [ANN] ☷ [MODERATED] ☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷  (Read 33227 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
marc.xxx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:26:26 PM

I think IconicExpert should help the investors by promoting a boycott of bittrex.

You have enough followers and I think you can have the say.

atrostophe

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:30:05 PM

so any news on whether either the market will be re-opened or bittrex will refund?

how many people will actually boycott bittrex though if they decide not to refund?

I personally think boycotting is a bit extreme. No one has clearly explained what the scam was if there was even a scam. I was watching the trading that morning and the dumping started nearly instantly. The only reason why anyone would dump so quickly  because they wanted to purposely hurt the coin.

i was thinking initially it was whales buying back at a lower price but then the stuff about it being the same dev as usecoin appeared, i dont think many people actually know whats happening/happened
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 08:34:52 PM

i was thinking initially it was whales buying back at a lower price but then the stuff about it being the same dev as usecoin appeared, i dont think many people actually know whats happening/happened

This is going to sound crazy, but what if it was another exchange wanting to create enough "bad press" for Bittrex that people would not want to use it anymore. Maybe it wasn't about CLSTR, but about using CLSTR to hurt Bittrex.

Honestly I thought about that too...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
atrostophe

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:36:52 PM

This is going to sound crazy, but what if it was another exchange wanting to create enough "bad press" for Bittrex that people would not want to use it anymore. Maybe it wasn't about CLSTR, but about using CLSTR to hurt Bittrex.

personally it wouldnt surprise me, this sort of thing happens all the time with pools, i dont know if hurting bittrex right now would be good overall for crypto people only recently got over mintpal, the whole thing has to appear stable to keep knew people coming and for crypto to be more widely adopted otherwise crypto will destroy itself
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:37:04 PM

Interesting! Adds another thought chain to this mess

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
AltCoinGuy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:01:35 PM

Why is trading still offline ? At least give us the opportunity to trade it to zero
AltCoinGuy

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

personally it wouldnt surprise me, this sort of thing happens all the time with pools, i dont know if hurting bittrex right now would be good overall for crypto people only recently got over mintpal, the whole thing has to appear stable to keep knew people coming and for crypto to be more widely adopted otherwise crypto will destroy itself

The best way to deconstruct a scam is to to determine who will benefit from the scam. Who would gain from instadumping ClusterCoins?

1. Let's go with the narrative the dev had a hidden premine, how did the dev get it to the exchange so quickly? I am not sure at the time it was even possible to transfer coins into Bittrex. Even if it was, the dev didn't have enough time to transfer the coins and start dumping.

2. The other narrative is Bittrex dumped the coins. Do you guys really think the guys at Bittrex are so stupid they would start dumping the coins immediately after trading started? If they were going to do something fishy, they are smart enough to let the price increase first before dumping.

3. The mysterious whale. Anyone that has traded for a few months know massive dumping an ICO at the start of trading is not a known tactic to shakeout cheap coins. Whales do not shakeout coins like this, this was a massive dump not a shakeout.

As you can see 1 - 3 doesn't make sense.

Here are my theories:

4. Some competing exchange views Bittrex as a threat and orchestrated the dump to cause people to boycott the exchange. If that was the motive it is working like a charm.

5. My final theory is so ludicrous it could actually be possible. Some whale setup his bot incorrectly, and it went haywire and started dumping as soon as trading began. Of course no one will ever come forward and admit they were the "idiot" that setup their bot incorrectly and instadumped their coins at a loss.

Just theories....

I think the most likely thing happened : The immature idiots that trade in crypto, just panic sold the coin down, I've seen it happen many times before. The issue now is that bittrex won't even allow us to trade the coin, not giving anyone the opportunity to support the price or try to buy it back up to 10k sats.
Vizakenjack

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:09:40 PM

Do you remember that 40 btc buyout? It could be the dev himself.

He just bought his own coins for his own money and sold it. Double profit.
kindofasaint

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:11:43 PM

<void_username> and if you refund all 12 will still want to ICO with you
<mothermole1> haha
<Somekindabitcoin> I did nazi dat coming
<•bittrex-richie> void_username: maybe... maybe not... its hard to predict... i do know that a lot of the bigger players want us to hold up our end of the agreement

Pressure from the big players is all it takes, just like IRL... a lot of money at stake, money going directly into big pockets to fatten the load. I wonder who those big players are.

Two things are confirmed:

A crook dev: All the evidence is there, ips, accounts, ICO_DUDE aka "dev" rooting for the dev and with an active offer to buy more accounts. Can't provide proof of development, can't tweet from "his" twitter. Doesn't post on any thread but magically posts to his defense on the thread were it is confirmed to the same ips. etc etc etc. You didn't deliver anything, you won't lose anything. why do you insist on getting the btc?

ICO buyers: Yes it is our fault to buy the coins on a reputable exchange after doing our research (or not), thinking they wouldn't deal with scammers and them having more resources to filter what coins they list. Yes, but the USE fiasco happened. That is new evidence.

There is no legal agreement. This is down to ethics and what is morally right; hurting the very people that support you and helping a criminal get away with it while you still take your profits, or not.
It is common knowledge that there is indirectly a lot or money to be made from scammers and scammed victims, just like attorneys, there is a lot to be made from defending criminals by playing the system.
Facilitating scams is profitable, no doubt; hey! you're not breaking any laws apparently.

ICO buyers took the usual risks but had no way of knowing who excatly they were dealing with if the USE scam had not happened the same day on your very exchange. It is new concrete evidence, give it to the red cross or to your favorite charity or destroy the coins, I don't care. But do not give this crook more tools to keep on screwing the industry that feeds your "side project"

AltCoinGuy

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:36:33 PM

Do you remember that 40 btc buyout? It could be the dev himself.

He just bought his own coins for his own money and sold it. Double profit.

At first I was going to say that doesn't make sense. However, if the dev bought his own coins and then dumped, his coins are virtually "free" because of the ICO funds he will receive from Bittrex.

What would be gained ?  Less BTC would be made in the end
Skydog

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:39:05 PM

2. The other narrative is Bittrex dumped the coins. Do you guys really think the guys at Bittrex are so stupid they would start dumping the coins immediately after trading started? If they were going to do something fishy, they are smart enough to let the price increase first before dumping.

Except if they are planning on refund the coin all along. Doesn't make sense? Hear me out. Bittrex or someone affiliated with them dumped the coin to crash the price in the beginning either because they suspected that they dev is a fraud or because they were in with him in the beginning. They crashed the price but at the same time slowly started to accumulate as much coins as possible. The next step would be to "refund" the coin by setting up a buy wall, now allowing them to sell the coin back to themselves and thus essentially stealing the IPO money AND taking the credit for refunding the coin. Think about it. Cui bono? Who would profit the most of it? Bittrex are the only player in this game who actually have something to gain here.

Wait for it. They will refund the coin, reap the good PR and make a huge profit off it.
bsonetwo

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:42:11 PM

I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:44:31 PM

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it interesting the dev has not been deleting posts all day like yesterday? Hmmm... sleeping in China maybe? Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
silverduck

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:45:46 PM

whats happening? bittrex refund? dev doing pod?
AltCoinGuy

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:46:49 PM

I don't even have that much and I was an advocate in the beginning for the coin, but now it's just become one big polluted mess and garbage of a situation. I will not promote this coin. I will not tell others to buy into it. Even if the Dev does save face an provides a miracle coin.

We've all been strung out entirely too long. 3 days was the statement provided on Bittrex and also in the original post. Either open up and let us trade or refund the money. Keeping it closed only hurts investors further. (Then again it doesn't appear that the investors are even cared about here)

Call me crazy but I'd rather the coin go to absolute shit and be worth nothing during trading, than to want to trade it and not be able to because it's frozen. At this point it's worth nothing to me because it's just sitting there.

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:52:00 PM

whats happening? bittrex refund? dev doing pod?

as i understand, bittrex is waiting on POD from cryptoasian... then again, see their faq - they refuse to discuss CLSTR in chat anymore (bittrex guys i mean).

(I can't tell when it was posted, so i don't know how long the 3-day wait is going, or when it started. sorry i don't own any of this shit coin, just trying to help others not get burned).

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203082940

Plus, that seedy fucking dev really pissed me off yesterdday. posting something on your twitter is not rocket science. he is clearly NOT Ishmael Essex, the twitter guy he proclaimed to be in earlier postings. otherwise, he could simply prove it, but he can't so he continues to delete anything about it... good luck with that dev. you have a busy day of de-spamming your forum ahead, enjoy sucka!!! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
bsonetwo

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:54:48 PM

Makes it very difficult, when I can not even choose to sell at a loss and move on

It makes it impossible. I hope Bittrex is working to resolve this, but at this point my faith in Bittrex is almost gone as well.
atrostophe

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:56:09 PM

i actually started buying up coins yesterday in the hope of a buy back, all the talk of bittrex buying them seems the most realistic in my opinion, ive thought about this over the past few days and the events that have happened dont favour the dev at all as he gets no btc

the dev has given up because this thread doesnt seem very moderated anymore haha
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:55:37 PM

happy vacation DEV

You can rent this space
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:06:21 PM

i hope the dev had a mental breakdown
got so sick of the fud and deleting posts

If he doesn't show up in 3 days on the forum.. Can that be counted as proof of douchebag?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: