Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:37:51 PM

Im confused.

When i bought in the ICO, it was a little above 500 satoshi, but now the price is at 4k satoshi? am i receiving my coins at that price? i dont fully understand: does the price scale with demand, however doesnt really reward early investors?

Yes price scales w/ demand. That was made clear from the start.

..right, but am i getting the coins for 500 satoshi or 4k satoshi? is there no point in being an early investor? might as well have waited and bought off the exchange ffs

and here, ladies & gentlemen, is a terrible investor.

no idea how even buying into his investment works.

lmao Grin

I guess... if im just throwing my hashlet profits at random ICO's hoping one will stick.

Fuck off, you petulant half wit

lol.

Quit crypto, kid. Take that as pro advice.  Cool Kiss

Ok, retard, keep spreading FUD like an ignorant child. FYI BTCarchitect has had 4 exchanges contact him for immediate listing of archcoin --- keep telling everyone its going to drop to 1k due to lag in exchange listing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:38:14 PM

Im confused.

When i bought in the ICO, it was a little above 500 satoshi, but now the price is at 4k satoshi? am i receiving my coins at that price? i dont fully understand: does the price scale with demand, however doesnt really reward early investors?

..right, but am i getting the coins for 500 satoshi or 4k satoshi? is there no point in being an early investor? might as well have waited and bought off the exchange ffs

lmao Grin

I guess... if im just throwing my hashlet profits at random ICO's hoping one will stick.

Lmao at you calling someone else a half wit.
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 05:39:49 PM

Im confused.

lmao Grin

because i am asking questions on how the investment works?? i hope you die in a plane crash.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:41:14 PM

will watch this, seems interesting.
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:43:47 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 06:02:25 PM by chesthing

Im confused.

lmao Grin

because i am asking questions on how the investment works?? i hope you die in a plane crash.

No, because you waited till the last day of a 3 week ICO to ask how the investment works, forget the fact this was gone through over and over again the first day, and it has been spelled out on the front page for a couple weeks now. Clueless MF'r.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:54:51 PM

Im confused.

lmao Grin

no its because you invested then start asking questions about it after-the-fact.

actually, quit crypto AND seek help. You'll thank me later.
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:04:08 PM

I'm not sure what is funny. But hey right now this guy has 700btc of everyone's money, and I'm debating to invest as well.

This can go one of two ways, it's either a awesome scam, or a possible lucrative investment. I realise bta has history I have read the white papers, read the Ann thread, read the irc logs, read this thread as well.

But what better way to cash out ? With 700btc? That's a crazy ico whatever way you look at it.

I'm not fudding, I'm just wary of new coins as well as you should be. It looks and sounds awesome it really does I'm just suffering a bit from cold feet I guess.
Francecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:12:27 PM

For those who didn't understood how the ICO works.

Amount of coin are divided by the amount of BTC invested so the price is scaling up.

It will probably end at 5k5 or something like that if investors go as high as 800 BTC in the last hours.

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:14:34 PM

SCAM ..

spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:15:31 PM

Im confused.

lmao Grin

No, because you waited till the last day of a 3 week ICO to ask how the investment works, forget the fact this was gone through over and over again the first day, and it has been spelled out on the front page for a couple weeks now. Clueless MF'r.

Just answer my questions - instead of attacking me.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:17:32 PM

The price at the end of the countdown will be the price of EACH archcoin.

Not to be rude, but it's common logic.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:21:24 PM

Im confused.

lmao Grin

look on the bright side, at least you're a popular laughingstock now:

https://twitter.com/AngeloBTC/status/517012428245463041
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:22:11 PM

The price at the end of the countdown will be the price of EACH archcoin.

Not to be rude, but it's common logic.

THEN FUCKING SAY THAT, Instead of resulting to insults..

I didnt read any of it - just threw a few bits at it [friend suggested i buy in], like i do everything - and thanks to the law of averages I stay in the profit.

zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:23:33 PM

The noobs here are the persons who are trynig to confince others that this aint a scam. Becuase it only makes it that more btc gets thrown into arch, and the more goes in the less u get Wink
chesthing
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:28:38 PM

Im confused.

lmao Grin

Why? what's in it for me to educate people too lazy to figure out the most basic of questions on their own?
spacelab

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 06:30:23 PM

Im confused.

lmao Grin

Why? what's in it for me to educate people too lazy to figure out the most basic of questions on their own?

Exactly whats wrong with the dichotomy of these forums: "whats in it for me" you greedy shithead
HelloJackie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:46:39 PM

Just sent 2 btc to the ARCH ico fund.  Very impressed by the whole presentation.  Looking for CEO status  Grin

@LordBTC
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:47:00 PM

Im confused.

lmao Grin

Exactly whats wrong with the dichotomy of these forums: "whats in it for me" you greedy shithead

man, right now its probably best to step away from the keyboard. Typing angry never did anyone any favours.

BINTEX