Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:55:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lulz-o-zaurus

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:20:14 PM

On the other hand, having 10-20 fresh accounts trying to shake trust in the coin is a pretty good sign.

We would have problems if people would fud from their own accounts.

^--- Blind investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:21:21 PM

Thats pretty much 99% of the investors here just hoping to make a quick flip.

Yeah. Additionally, not meeting initial distribution deadlines and last minute wallet upgrade is usually not a good sign.

On the other hand, having 10-20 fresh accounts trying to shake trust in the coin is a pretty good sign.

+1, 100% right.

PS. by the way what about Mintpal V2 and their initial deadline ?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:22:52 PM

^--- Blind investor.

I am going to quote myself again so maybe you will learn to read by then:

"Ill be honest, I couldn't care less on buildings, tents and other side projects.

I care about a reliable ROI. I feel that most of the influental people who are known on twitter and BTCTalk as decent traders were speaking about ARCH during the ICO period. For me this means that I should invest in the project.

Also the creator is a trusted trader himself who is pretty well known and as a bonus has some great ideas on how to make money. The wallet itself creates an insider network with communication tunnels between investors who actually own decent amounts of BTC (they have to own ARCH to be able to communicate through the wallet), and you don't have to listen to random C-cex/Bittrex/Twitter/IRC traders while searching for good tips."

pawlo74

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:23:51 PM

^--- Blind investor.

"Ill be honest, I couldn't care less on buildings, tents and other side projects.

I care about a reliable ROI. I feel that most of the influental people who are known on twitter and BTCTalk as decent traders were speaking about ARCH during the ICO period. For me this means that I should invest in the project.

Also the creator is a trusted trader himself who is pretty well known and as a bonus has some great ideas on how to make money. The wallet itself creates an insider network with communication tunnels between investors who actually own decent amounts of BTC (they have to own ARCH to be able to communicate through the wallet), and you don't have to listen to random C-cex/Bittrex/Twitter/IRC traders while searching for good tips."

+1000
lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:25:18 PM

Exactly what I said. You invested because a couple phoneys hyped the coin.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:33:25 PM

Exactly what I said. You invested because a couple phoneys hyped the coin.

You are writing from a 20 activity account, they are giving their name to it.

This is a bit ironic, don't you think?

lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:37:29 PM

So what?
At least, I don't rely on people to invest on something.
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:38:53 PM

So what?
At least, I don't rely on people to invest on something.

You always rely on people giving true information in written or in a verbal form. Your answer makes no sense.

lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

You always rely on people giving true information in written or in a verbal form. Your answer makes no sense.

I was not expecting you to understand what I said.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:46:54 PM

I was not expecting you to understand what I said.

Well, at least you realize how stupid you sound then.
lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:52:38 PM

Point is; People invested blindly in this coin because some people said it was a great idea to. Those 'clever' folks were using their brain or were they listening to 'cleverer' people?

When you know what you're doing, you use your brain.
duckfever

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 03:55:30 PM

Tonnes of slimy fud in this thread, it's all a bit sad really. Looking forward to the wallet release, the price of this coin is only going in one direction... (^)
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:07:28 PM

You guys need to be on the IRC, dev is there with good info.  Wink

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#archcoin
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:07:39 PM

Point is; People invested blindly in this coin because some people said it was a great idea to. Those 'clever' folks were using their brain or were they listening to 'cleverer' people?

You really think I would still invest after a year on BTCTalk If I wouldn't use my brain and only had losses?

Your arguments are getting more and more empty.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:30:16 PM

You really think I would still invest after a year on BTCTalk If I wouldn't use my brain and only had losses?

Go easy on him.  He isn't an experienced troll yet.  This is his first run.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:40:09 PM

Thats pretty much 99% of the investors here just hoping to make a quick flip.

Yeah. Additionally, not meeting initial distribution deadlines and last minute wallet upgrade is usually not a good sign.

u realise most ppl here invested with Mr Architect, are from twitter incl me? we dont rly on BCT 100% of us? :p

i asked "why should i invest in this" question,bcuz i dont get it.. not fud i just dont get it.

and im called a "noob" or a "troll" or fud. hmm wtf? answer my question; whats good with ARCH?

i dont mean to troll fud or smth i dont use bct thats all..

i see a lot of peopel asking legitimate questions in this thread and most of them get the "lol ur trollzing naab fudder". wtf?

I never called anyone a troll who wasn't spreading fud tho. I answered with my opinion on why you should invest if you read back.

"On the other hand, having 10-20 fresh accounts trying to shake trust in the coin is a pretty good sign."

This wasn't aimed at you since you aren't here to shake out anyone so far.

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:47:13 PM

Go easy on him.  He isn't an experienced troll yet.  This is his first run.

Yeah I see that since his master didn't tell him yet that he shouldn't actually go into conversations with other people.

Most trolls actually avoid talking with others just copypaste some random stuff.

lulz-o-zaurus

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:50:14 PM

Yeah I see that since his master didn't tell him yet that he shouldn't actually go into conversations with other people.

Most trolls actually avoid talking with others just copypaste some random stuff.

Call me a troll if you like. At least I bring valid questions you didn't and probably can't answer.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 04:54:06 PM

Translation - I didn't have the balls to buy the ICO and am hoping the vile I'm spewing will convince others and myself I made the right decision.

jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 05:01:22 PM

^--- Blind investor.

Why do you care that he cares ?

This is freedom here ! And also still not moderated.  Grin

CORMAC YOU LOOK LIKE A RETARDED TINY SCOTTISH COCK.

I care since I'm curious to know why some people spend so much energy at bashing a coin they see as "worthless", "scam", etc.
If some people here are working that hard at bashing CLOAK it's likely because they have a high interest doing so.

Also, with a comment like that, you obviously looks like the retarded here.

Blind investor ^
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: