Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:19:15 PM

Hi,

I'm probably the last to get my coins, something weird is happening I looked at the block explorer and my 2 addresses show I "received the coins" but they are not in my wallet. Please note I've been synced now for 10 minutes does it take more time since the network is new to actually have them show in my wallet? Here are my addresses and the block explorer.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?AUjasS93VXxVm3K4VJ43aiQo9R1WhCmuLH.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/arch/address.dws?AHfSiTG53nDcAeJ8Gst1T6XMiA3kGZJij3.htm

Any help (i'm sure it's probably a waiting thing) will be appreciated.

Edit: Seeing how the market is looking, I guess I need to thank Architect for pulling off (finally in a sea of shit ICO's) a great coin/project.

Ok it's not a waiting thing, I just sent 2500 Arch from bittrex to my wallet they arrived in 1 minute. Now I'm worried, how could my ico coins appear sent in the block explorer to my addresses but not be showing??

I would delete everything in the wallet data folder %Appdata%\Archcoin EXCEPT wallet.dat and launch the wallet again to resync?

If you have deleted all the folder ( and also the wallet.dat) I think you have lost all "your" coin.

No I never mentioned deletion of anything, They simply are not being received by my wallet despite me owning and literally copying both addresses and looking in the block explorer as shown above. This is a first for me and i've been in crypto for years so it's very odd that they are in the blockchain as sent transactions but not showing up in wallet balance.

Ok I tried the command "-rescan" and it worked huzzah! Issue solved thank you everyone for your suggestions Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:32:26 PM

finally I'm back from my trip, downloaded the wallet and received all my coins!

Lets see what's gonna happen

I know why your pray will never be answered!
HelloJackie

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:38:09 PM

LOL at the dumbasses who dumped upon initial trading opening.  The ARCH pump is just beginning...
reputedchain

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:46:00 PM

when is the multipool gonna be up wanna mine them coins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:12:12 PM

@cryptobooster

Thanks, now  go away  FUD  double STFU  !  And remember you can always leave :::
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:15:52 PM

LOL with 0 posting history.  If you can't already tell, this account was created purely to FUD arch with false accusations.  If you fall for this guys bullshit you might be retarded...
I know he is only a troll_fud user , but these people are amazing !
cryptobooster

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:18:54 PM

LOL with 0 posting history.  If you can't already tell, this account was created purely to FUD arch with false accusations.  If you fall for this guys bullshit you might be retarded...

Have you read it? There is blockchain evidence. Something stinks. If you dont read it how can you tell what is FUD and what is actually informative...
3r197

Activity: 732

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:24:27 PM

I'm sure this is starting to sound like a broken record. But why do people have coins in their wallet and others don't.
Does anyone have a step by step instruction on how to get the coins in the wallet?

I thought it was as easy as having them get inserted into the receiver addresses given during the ICO.

I've updated wallet. It's in sync. Inserted my backup dat?

Do I just wait?

redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:28:00 PM

I'm sure this is starting to sound like a broken record. But why do people have coins in their wallet and others don't.
Does anyone have a step by step instruction on how to get the coins in the wallet?

I thought it was as easy as having them get inserted into the receiver addresses given during the ICO.

Do I just wait?

Yes  , if you are not sure followe the dev rules :

...snip...

Might want to backup the wallet.dat
download the wallet http://archcoin.co/wallets/
delete all the arch folders
start your new arch wallet then exit
copy your wallet.dat to the folder
restart wallet

cryptillian

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:29:00 PM

Do I just wait?

you have backed up your old recieve fund wallet .dat file ? did you remove the old wallet (except the .dat) and installed a new one? did you drag the .dat file into the arch.qt ? that worked for me on win 7 64b

WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:31:11 PM

LOL with 0 posting history.  If you can't already tell, this account was created purely to FUD arch with false accusations.  If you fall for this guys bullshit you might be retarded...

Have you read it? There is blockchain evidence. Something stinks. If you dont read it how can you tell what is FUD and what is actually informative...

Read it, don't care, you're grasping at straws from an obvious new acct setup just to troll this coin. Sad.

Here is a clue as to why I dont care. Blockchain confirmations up to the last confirmation after 21:00 including your foul 21:01:31 block could indeed include payments that were sent before sale ended. I would take those payments and send users their coins.

You have a very weak, ridiculous position to be claiming anything. How about posting from a little more trusted account instead of a brand new acct. That just makes you look like an asshat.

DELETED
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:31:52 PM

indeed and the evidence confirms the coins were in the block chain before the end of the ipo. What is your problem exactly?

BINTEX