Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:50:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED  (Read 141886 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (10 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
eterna156

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:21:11 AM

We get our coins today right?   That would be super

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheBlonde

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:26:04 AM

Designing deficits  Grin
CoinBateman

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:38:19 AM

I think there has been too much short term profit hopefuls. Nothing wrong with that of course, just I have the feeling all those looking to make a quick buck are going to miss out on possibly the only coin launched recently to make it to top 10 market cap and stay there.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:54:14 AM

Pictures of the marina are shown to be used on several pages: Google search | Example

This doesn't necessarily mean anything though, it could easily be explained as simply posting a picture of the place BTCArchitect is visiting. The claims that the Moby images are from Google is one that I don't understand; either the backgrounds were the "images" mentioned, in which case, who cares, or the claim is that the renders are stolen too. I can't find evidence for this however.

A skilled architect or visualiser can produce these quality images quite easily. Why is there even this discussion in the first place? Does it actually matter

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
Jadsmin€r

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 11:02:50 AM

Pictures of the marina are shown to be used on several pages: Google search | Example

This doesn't necessarily mean anything though, it could easily be explained as simply posting a picture of the place BTCArchitect is visiting. The claims that the Moby images are from Google is one that I don't understand; either the backgrounds were the "images" mentioned, in which case, who cares, or the claim is that the renders are stolen too. I can't find evidence for this however.

Activity = 0 Cheesy
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 11:09:14 AM

guise - make sure to dump your coins quick - remember the drill

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 12:51:13 PM

Is coin distribution schedule changed?

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:00:12 PM

can not sync
When can sync?
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:01:25 PM

oh dude really...i dont post it again

just read this thread....10000000 times posted!!!!!!!!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:01:57 PM

can not sync
When can sync?

When the new wallet will be released Wink . Stay tuned ....
Mouse020

Activity: 303

No one like you

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:04:05 PM

can not sync
When can sync?

When the new wallet will be released Wink . Stay tuned ....
Grin Thanks men
In op not read this
 Grin
Look Dev 1/10 said need 60Hours ?
Cointang

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 01:48:05 PM

I need 8k more arch pm me price.

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 02:41:20 PM

Grin Grin Grin

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
I.P.O. B.R.O.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 02:58:49 PM

I have 8k that you can buy off the exchange for 1.5 BTC :3
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:21:56 PM

Where is the update regarding the late coins? Unfortunately nothing from the devs. I guess I will accept this is just another sys.. have ample time to set everything up but can't get it done. That's a warning flag that the devs don't have the skills.

Get us the coins before all confidence is lost.

Thank you

No confidence has been lost.  It seems your becoming anxious or impatient.  This cannot be compared to sys.  

You do realize he has to go through ALL the holders to verify the payment and coins?  There are over 600 ICO holders that need to be double checked let alone quite some refunds that need to be processed.

THE OP has all the info in it.... 24-60 hours was stated and were barely coming up on 48 hrs in a few hours. 

This is a very poor attempt at FUD

Okay so we are over 6 hours late. I just don't understand why people create unrealistic expectations. Shows poor planning before the coins is even launched... damn we got arch'd
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:29:56 PM

Where is the update regarding the late coins? Unfortunately nothing from the devs. I guess I will accept this is just another sys.. have ample time to set everything up but can't get it done. That's a warning flag that the devs don't have the skills.

Thank you

No confidence has been lost.  It seems your becoming anxious or impatient.  This cannot be compared to sys.  

You do realize he has to go through ALL the holders to verify the payment and coins?  There are over 600 ICO holders that need to be double checked let alone quite some refunds that need to be processed.

THE OP has all the info in it.... 24-60 hours was stated and were barely coming up on 48 hrs in a few hours.  

Okay so we are over 6 hours late. I just don't understand why people create unrealistic expectations. Shows poor planning before the coins is even launched... damn we got arch'd

Your posts always amaze me.  Do you know how to read?  Do you follow updates?  Clearly you don't.

Coins are coming possibly early next week.

Learn to read

Wallets are not ready due to the pos variable interest curve change and its unforeseen implications. Our main dev did a hell of a job coding this unique wallet and is working non stop to adjust the pos correctly so all I can ask of everyone is...patience. Your coins are safe and we couldnt have a better dev working on it.

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

Your posts always amaze me.  Do you know how to read?  Do you follow updates?  Clearly you don't.

Learn to read

Wallets are not ready due to the pos variable interest curve change and its unforeseen implications. Our main dev did a hell of a job coding this unique wallet and is working non stop to adjust the pos correctly so all I can ask of everyone is...patience. Your coins are safe and we couldnt have a better dev working on it.

It is only a FUD user , don't worry Wink ...
KidCrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:33:47 PM

Thank you

Your posts always amaze me.  Do you know how to read?  Do you follow updates?  Clearly you don't.

Learn to read

Yes I can read very well. I said they created unrealistic expectations by making a deadline they couldn't meet. The dev is having problems. Yup everything thing I said is true. We got arch'd. Sorry you want to hold onto your scam ICO dream. When this shit happens its over. I wish it didn't but clearly dev team sucks.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

Thank you

Learn to read

Yes I can read very well. I said they created unrealistic expectations by making a deadline they couldn't meet. The dev is having problems. Yup everything thing I said is true. We got arch'd. Sorry you want to hold onto your scam ICO dream. When this shit happens its over. I wish it didn't but clearly dev team sucks.

Here bro

Apparently it works wonders
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:37:16 PM

Thank you

Your posts always amaze me.  Do you know how to read?  Do you follow updates?  Clearly you don't.

Learn to read

The only thing clear, is that you have no clue what is involved in software development. Even the largest corporations miss target delivery dates. I can name at least 10 instances where Microsoft and Apple have missed deliveries or delivered something so full of bugs they rushed and scrambled to patch things. Nothing new about that at all. So....take a chill and STFU

DELETED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: