Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI]  (Read 118636 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:58:34 AM

Exactly. Sorry I was a bit confused what relaunch meant, if we start totally over on a new chain then that is fair.  If you don't have fgpa well get one, I only have 2 r9s and a 7950 myself. Just mining this one till sterlingcoin launch anyway lol
stirling looks interesting as long as not same fpga megaminer
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:33:42 AM

Exactly. Sorry I was a bit confused what relaunch meant, if we start totally over on a new chain then that is fair.  If you don't have fgpa well get one, I only have 2 r9s and a 7950 myself. Just mining this one till sterlingcoin launch anyway lol
stirling looks interesting as long as not same fpga megaminer

no chance

fpga is everywhere

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
rodneycrypto

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:19:49 AM

Ok so then smartest thing for a gpu miner to do is stick to x13,x14 or x15? Because there is no fgpa for those algo?
RazvanO

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:10:53 AM

Vote now!
https://cryptoine.com/voting#CHILD
RamiroGomare

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:15:28 AM

Hello

Does anyone have working URL to source code?

Server Error in Application "X-CHILDREN.ORG"

Internet Information Services 7.5
Error Summary
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Detailed Error Information
Module   IIS Web Core
Notification   MapRequestHandler
Handler   StaticFile
Error Code   0x80070002
Requested URL   http://www.x-children.org:80/wallet/Source.zip
Physical Path   D:\Inetpub\webs\x-childrenorg\wallet\Source.zip
Logon Method   Anonymous
Logon User   Anonymous
Hullabaloo

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:45:48 AM

Why not use http://worldcoincares.org/ ? At least that's not a scam and it doesn't sound like you want to create a decentralized exchange to sell children!

Tips? BTC: 1PuPCtUt3pmMjbiLTgTKD6G9AkQS3FBUtD            WDC: WPmzeDfXjgoTEztP1rGCe1ZcBLLMJq7yvL
                                                        Time is Bitcoin!
sciakysystem

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:24:05 PM

so relaunch confirmed? 22:00 CET?
Karn

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

So thats 4pm est Cool

“But it's a poor fellow who can't take his pleasure without asking other people's permission.” ― Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
ivanlabrie (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:00:58 PM

Why not use http://worldcoincares.org/ ? At least that's not a scam and it doesn't sound like you want to create a decentralized exchange to sell children!

Sir, please refrain from attempting to hype worldcoin in this thread.

I'm sure some of us don't forget. Remember that partnership with a lawyer, what was his name?
The FTC and Phenixcoin dealings (probably the same team all along).

Hype after hype, fake news all the time, to suck innocent buyers in.

The X-Children team, unlike these low life altcoin developers,  is not after people's money, but instead, wants to make a change and CREATE value, to get the people in need a new source of donations. Where's the scam here? I'd be happy to debunk every claim you make.

Good day.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:28:25 PM

I'd be happy to debunk every claim you make.

How about you start by explaining what innovative tech this coins has?
What else does it have apart from cloned code and a pinkie-promise to deliver the moneyz unto the poor children?

How about getting Billy Berlusconi to mention this coin project in his social media feeds?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
DogeBuffet

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:37:30 PM

I'd be happy to debunk every claim you make.

How about you start by explaining what innovative tech this coins has?
What else does it have apart from cloned code and a pinkie-promise to deliver the moneyz unto the poor children?

How about getting Billy Berlusconi to mention this coin project in his social media feeds?

You are right, the coin has no "innovative tech" in form of coding. Why does everyone in crypto strive for new tech, anon solutions, et cetera?
Crypto needs real world adoption and this is a project that will point out the advantages of it in comparison to traditional money transfer.

The so called "pinkie-promise" is backed by all our identities. Did you read the article the italian newspaper "Il Giornale" published? Furthermore you can check the X-Laboratories website if you like
to see that they are a registered company, paying taxes and have a registered office in Milan.

Thanks for the input, we will look into a way to get even further verification from Billy himself for this. But for now we are focussing on fixing the problems that accured last night, to provide a functioning
relaunch tonight. I hope you can understand.

Regards
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:20:37 PM

I understand that many coins launch with great promises of charity and transparency, only to immediately start making excuses about why they can't actually work with an independent escrow, or submit to a PoD, or pretty much anything else that would otherwise reduce the risk of them simply pumping and dumping.

Your OP ticks multiple boxes for being a scam, which is why any forum member with experience who has posted here has expressed great skepticism at your noble claims.

What leads you to think that simply launching a cryptocurrency for charity is going to bring in new money?

Why, as well, would you fail so badly at launching this coin if you, supposedly, are able to count on the resources of someone as connected as Billy Berlusconi? Couldn't you hire a decent coin coder or launch team?

BTW, as for asking why people keep demanding new coins come with new tech, why label this coin as having 'innovative' proof-of-heart or 'anti-scam' tech if those labels don't actually mean anything?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
amf

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

Countdown?
DogeBuffet

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:25:25 PM

I understand that many coins launch with great promises of charity and transparency, only to immediately start making excuses about why they can't actually work with an independent escrow, or submit to a PoD, or pretty much anything else that would otherwise reduce the risk of them simply pumping and dumping.

Your OP ticks multiple boxes for being a scam, which is why any forum member with experience who has posted here has expressed great skepticism at your noble claims.

What leads you to think that simply launching a cryptocurrency for charity is going to bring in new money?

Why, as well, would you fail so badly at launching this coin if you, supposedly, are able to count on the resources of someone as connected as Billy Berlusconi? Couldn't you hire a decent coin coder or launch team?

BTW, as for asking why people keep demanding new coins come with new tech, why label this coin as having 'innovative' proof-of-heart or 'anti-scam' tech if those labels don't actually mean anything?

We hired a coin developer but it turned out, as you probably all noticed, that the job wasn't done in properly. Thus we are fixing these problems.

The Proof of Heart can be seem as a metaphorical figure, contrary to the negative spirit which can be seen in most places where crypto is involved. Sadly yet again, regarding our initial coin dev this gets proven again.
The greed in this business is without borders.

I don't really grasp how you can still believe we are scamming with all the prove of our identities we delivered so far. What from the things we've shown doesn't seem legit to you? And what more would you like to see?
I hope we can satisfy you with more proof of identity in the future.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:32:03 PM

I don't really grasp how you can still believe we are scamming with all the prove of our identities we delivered so far.

I don't see any proof beyond you claiming to be connected to Billy Berlusconi. We've had Satoshi Nakamoto, himself, appear on this forum on a regular basis quite recently, if you believe every claim that is made by anonymous forum members.
Features:

Innovative POA (proof of AntiScam) to secure investor from frauds.

This doesn't really mean anything, does it?

I would also ask why you chose to clone a coin with the primary focus of anonymous transactions. It would suggest you intended to transfer coins around without being able to be tracked. Hardly the choice of a new paradigm of morality-based coin projects, now, is it?

DogeBuffet

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

I don't really grasp how you can still believe we are scamming with all the prove of our identities we delivered so far.

I don't see any proof beyond you claiming to be connected to Billy Berlusconi. We've had Satoshi Nakamoto, himself, appear on this forum on a regular basis quite recently, if you believe every claim that is made by anonymous forum members.

Features:

Innovative POA (proof of AntiScam) to secure investor from frauds.

This doesn't really mean anything, does it?

I would also ask why you chose to clone a coin with the primary focus of anonymous transactions. It would suggest you intended to transfer coins around without being able to be tracked. Hardly the choice of a new paradigm of morality-based coin projects, now, is it?

Maybe you should read those newspaper articles again then:
http://espresso.repubblica.it/affari/2014/07/10/news/il-nipote-di-berlusconi-scommette-sui-bitcoin-e-il-giornale-passa-alla-moneta-virtuale-1.172963
and
http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/bitcoin-e-monete-virtuali-fare-beneficenza-x-children-si-pu-1047583.html

Regarding the POA, you are totally right! We will replace this with Proof of identity. Our apologies for using a wrong technical term.
ivanlabrie (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:41:26 PM

The coin is a darkcoin fork, which doesn't mean it has the privacy features enabled by the way.
Just wanted to make that clear.
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:21:11 PM

Hello everyone. Now, as I understand it, the old purse delete and then load the new one, right? Grin
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:27:55 PM

Yes, throw away that purse and get yourself a new wallet...    Cheesy

-tb-

lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:28:46 PM

no need for purse or wallet, die coin die

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: