Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHILD] X-CHILDREN : PROOF OF HEART COIN [AIRDROP complete][POI]  (Read 118636 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:44:02 PM

Stratum is down.  I'm looking into this issue.  Will update when it's back up.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

-tb-

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 10:44:35 PM

where is all this ghse listed pools where is it?

some secret pool?
PvPpro

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:09:50 PM

just a pro-tip that buy support is fake  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:24:18 PM

CryptoPools is back online.  Again, sorry for the downtime.

-tb-

GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 11:39:21 PM

just a pro-tip that buy support is fake  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
ain't that the truth i smell bullshyt Roll Eyes
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 12:29:47 AM

The coins that are in the donation address will get converted to BTC at the airdrop date, then sent via SEPA as fiat money to the charities.
We'll announce it and show proof here, don't worry.

You can check the block explorer too, in case there's any kind of doubt about where all the donations are going. It's all 100% transparent.
If we wanted to make money and scam people we would be partnering with some shady exchange, and hyping our coin on Twitter like the usual suspects, don't you think? Do you see any whitepaper announcement, or any announcement about hype-ish things that mean little to nothing?

As for the volume, we're doing pretty well with C-Cex, can't complain.

Have a great weekend!

If that is the case then where is the 40% fee going to ? -->  http://pool.x-children.org/workers   Notice how the donation addy is the only worker finding shares ?

Btw, I mined for more than 8 hours @4 mhash and have yet to recieve a single payment. Why is the share diff set so high and why is there little to no pool stats and transparency ?

Yea you can't really expect much with 4 mH at a nethash of 19 gig in 8 hours..
and as you can read those 40% fees are split between 38% going directly to the donation address and 2% to pay for pool costs.

The net hashrate is irrelevant. The pool has found dozens of blocks and I have yet to see my 4/140th, 2.857142857142857142857142857143 %.

You should back up your claims with some math. (or don't because that is what shills do. Wink )

donation addy earns :
38% of 40 CHILD = 15.2 CHILD per block
+
approx 90% of the remaining 24 CHILD, per block (Why are there so many lone 15.2 CHILD entries ?)
http://blockexperts.com/child/address/CejuLjQkhRwmtt1yhiD1MTagbTTcJnaZGk

expected earnings when running 4 mhash in a 140 mhash pool :
2.857142857142857142857142857143 % of 24 CHILD = 0.68571428571428571428571428571432 CHILD per block, per 4 mhash

GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:45:12 AM

shill
SHil/Submit
NORTH AMERICANinformal
noun
plural noun: shills
an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
"a megamillionaire who makes more money as a shill for corporate products than he does for playing basketball"
verb
3rd person present: shills
act or work as a shill.
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 03:42:14 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 04:28:10 AM by X-Laboratories

The coins that are in the donation address will get converted to BTC at the airdrop date, then sent via SEPA as fiat money to the charities.

You can check the block explorer too, in case there's any kind of doubt about where all the donations are going. It's all 100% transparent.
If we wanted to make money and scam people we would be partnering with some shady exchange, and hyping our coin on Twitter like the usual suspects, don't you think? Do you see any whitepaper announcement, or any announcement about hype-ish things that mean little to nothing?

Have a great weekend!

If that is the case then where is the 40% fee going to ? -->  http://pool.x-children.org/workers   Notice how the donation addy is the only worker finding shares ?

Btw, I mined for more than 8 hours @4 mhash and have yet to recieve a single payment. Why is the share diff set so high and why is there little to no pool stats and transparency ?

and as you can read those 40% fees are split between 38% going directly to the donation address and 2% to pay for pool costs.

The net hashrate is irrelevant. The pool has found dozens of blocks and I have yet to see my 4/140th, 2.857142857142857142857142857143 %.

You should back up your claims with some math. (or don't because that is what shills do. Wink )

donation addy earns :
+
approx 90% of the remaining 24 CHILD, per block (Why are there so many lone 15.2 CHILD entries ?)

2.857142857142857142857142857143 % of 24 CHILD = 0.68571428571428571428571428571432 CHILD per block, per 4 mhash

Hey average joe..NOW STOP IT
the official pool had so many blocks coz the first day of mining there were 7+ GH/s.
So if you want your 2.8 coins you d better wait until you mined enuff with your homemade rig.
Consider even the increasing difficulty and the fact that you are really unlucky...math is done.

there are 15 coins..as reward..coz OUR RIGS (100mh/s..not 4) ARE MINING DIRECTLY TO THAT ADDRESS....and coz the POOL has the rule to accumulate 10 coins then transfer to your address
https://www.dropbox.com/s/25x4tucx39xgpe9/officialpool.jpg?dl=0  check by yourself...

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:45:45 AM

Have a great weekend!

donation addy earns :
+

Hey average joe..NOW STOP IT
the official pool had so many blocks coz the first day of mining there were 7+ GH/s.
So if you want your 2.8 coins you d better wait until you mined enuff with your homemade rig.
Consider even the increasing difficulty and the fact that you are really unlucky...math is done.
Now please go back to your tree and give me your CHILD address so i ll personally donate to you the (MISSING??) 2.8 coins...but please grab the coins and stay away from this thread..you re not really welcome, thx.

there are 15 coins..as reward..coz OUR RIGS (100mh/s..not 4) ARE MINING DIRECTLY TO THAT ADDRESS...WE POINTED THEM DIRECTLY TO THE CHARITY ADDRESS, GENIUS...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/25x4tucx39xgpe9/officialpool.jpg?dl=0  check by yourself...

As an "average joe", I bow before your "transparent" noobility. Tongue

This average joe just happens to be one who willingly donated 40% of his very limited hashpower because of the noble cause this coin allegedly supports. 100% when you count the 5 day solo mining drought (@ 6.2 mhash) I was on when I began mining at your pool. This average joe deserves respect if/when inquiries are made regarding the increasingly suspicious behaviour seen here.

Honestly, who the hell are you to judge me ? Peace/ humanitarian activist MY ASS !

Fyi, during these 5+ days, the difficulty was consistantly in the 120 to 300 range.

Each 15.2 CHILD/38% pool fee/donation should be accompanied by a second entry showing what your 100 mhash user earned for that same block. eg. the 100mhash's share of the remaining 24 CHILD.

That is definitely not the case. Plz explain.

If these discrepencies are not properly addressed and/or this post is deleted, I/we WILL resort to settling this with a scammer accusation thread.

X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:49:41 AM

why don t you just leave..here all is clear..you re honestly...only boring.
Please point your 4  mh/s to another pool...no mandatory mining for CHILD.
False and clearly not here to do anything good.
...and remember..SAVETHECHILDREN retwitted us coz we are scamming them..sure..nice story bro.

p.s.
thx for bumping us..you deserve no respect at all for being so hypocritical...solo miner who argue for charity..get the hell out of here fellon

X

RobbieRonalds

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:11:57 AM

...and remember..SAVETHECHILDREN retwitted us coz we are scamming them..sure..nice story bro.

p.s.
thx for bumping us..you deserve no respect at all for being so hypocritical...solo miner who argue for charity..get the hell out of here fellon

X

+1

Thats all.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 01:07:27 PM

Please point your 4  mh/s to another pool...no mandatory mining for CHILD.

p.s.

X

LOL !! I just graduated from an average joe to a fellon ! TYVM Enrico ! Shocked

Did you forget about the name you used while promoting the AC scam ?

screenshot : http://img.techpowerup.org/140921/CHILDenrico.jpg

First Post has been updated with exchange information and donations.

I think alot of premine is already dumped on the market, if Community should work, not only bagholders should make something out of this, all bagholders here are only in it to gain the lost money, what about all bagholders come together and give the real Community a giveaway so much more pople can be in this, becouse the Community can't mine to gain anything in the end .. only to give the bagholders a chance to sell there lost money, otherwise I see no value in a rebirth other than for the bagholders to try gain what they lost with this, if others don't see that then they also will loose money to a coin that will die again.

So come up with ideas how we all should gain on this ? Otherwise stop talk about the Community, I only see a "Community" with alot of AC that they don't want to loose

Our aim is not to provide a chance for bagholders to dump, but to provide a long term future for Asia Coin as all of us believed in its future when we invested. I don't see any reason for people to dump, when the issue is patched and a responsible and transparent development team has taken over.

Please do not forget that Asia Coin was not a small coin that had some bag holders. We had over 1000 BTC trade volumes on many days at Mintpal.

Indeed...we are not talking bout pennies...or greedy fluffly bagholders... I' d like to read more bout the future plans of AC community..not only ppl who keep writing.. "I'  ll hold...my bag...hoping to dump someday....."
Most of us are here to help not to save your 0.2 BTC or 2 or 20...we re here to help to rebuild  the positive thinking bout cryptos....lately I see only poor, greedy...fast richness dreamers passing by...that s sad...this is a real chance to step ahead...far from the nasty bankers who decide for our lives and for the whole humanity future.
Stop pissing us with your losses...we are losing since they created their money....the money they borrow to us.
So let s make a stand...unite...polite....sincere.
We are here to make it possible...even to regain losses after a disaster, but the whole meaning is not to save the ship...it s to regain the confidence of the people...the honest ones.

My 2 cents...sorry for my ugly english Wink
Enrico

fyi: Bill/William = Guglielmo, Henry = Enrico

Who are you ? And how does that obscure blog post prove your identity ?

GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:45:46 PM

where is all the 13 gigahash at
 how many x lab rigs you couldnt sell are running on a secret  pool thats bilking this charity
all the people seeming to run this are rude ,rich scum,
felons talk like these people
so more than half of this hash is undocumented crap do the math if like it dont add up
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:32:33 PM

where is all the 13 gigahash at
 how many x lab rigs you couldnt sell are running on a secret  pool thats bilking this charity
all the people seeming to run this are rude ,rich scum,
felons talk like these people
so more than half of this hash is undocumented crap do the math if like it dont add up
Maybe you should educate yourself before spouting FUD. The extra hashrate that isn't shown on pools is from solo miners. If you have sufficient hash power solo mining is the way to go.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
ivanlabrie (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:46:26 PM

Please point your 4  mh/s to another pool...no mandatory mining for CHILD.

p.s.

X

I think alot of premine is already dumped on the market, if Community should work, not only bagholders should make something out of this, all bagholders here are only in it to gain the lost money, what about all bagholders come together and give the real Community a giveaway so much more pople can be in this, becouse the Community can't mine to gain anything in the end .. only to give the bagholders a chance to sell there lost money, otherwise I see no value in a rebirth other than for the bagholders to try gain what they lost with this, if others don't see that then they also will loose money to a coin that will die again.

So come up with ideas how we all should gain on this ? Otherwise stop talk about the Community, I only see a "Community" with alot of AC that they don't want to loose

Our aim is not to provide a chance for bagholders to dump, but to provide a long term future for Asia Coin as all of us believed in its future when we invested. I don't see any reason for people to dump, when the issue is patched and a responsible and transparent development team has taken over.

Please do not forget that Asia Coin was not a small coin that had some bag holders. We had over 1000 BTC trade volumes on many days at Mintpal.

Indeed...we are not talking bout pennies...or greedy fluffly bagholders... I' d like to read more bout the future plans of AC community..not only ppl who keep writing.. "I'  ll hold...my bag...hoping to dump someday....."
Most of us are here to help not to save your 0.2 BTC or 2 or 20...we re here to help to rebuild  the positive thinking bout cryptos....lately I see only poor, greedy...fast richness dreamers passing by...that s sad...this is a real chance to step ahead...far from the nasty bankers who decide for our lives and for the whole humanity future.
Stop pissing us with your losses...we are losing since they created their money....the money they borrow to us.
We are here to make it possible...even to regain losses after a disaster, but the whole meaning is not to save the ship...it s to regain the confidence of the people...the honest ones.

Enrico

You are reading what you want out of that quote.
He is talking about the same concept we try to apply with CHILD. Changing people's perception of the altcoin market (and cryptos in general) as scams or get rich quick schemes.
What service are you providing to the community with these posts? Are you trying to decrease price to buy in cheap or are you just butthurt for whatever reason?

Try to at least make reasonable claims, I'll be glad to reply if need be. But twisting other people's words and taking them out of context, while leaving out crucial information shows you have hidden intentions.

Billy is a nickname, and what obscure blog post? We have Il Giornale's article proving x-labs affiliation with Billy Berlusconi. Do some reading before spreading useless fud and cluttering the thread with your non-sense.

http://www.ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/bitcoin-e-monete-virtuali-fare-beneficenza-x-children-si-pu-1047583.html

Do some basic googling next time.
X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 02:47:55 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2014, 03:10:57 PM by X-Laboratories

p.s.

X

Indeed...we are not talking bout pennies...or greedy fluffly bagholders... I' d like to read more bout the future plans of AC community..not only ppl who keep writing.. "I'  ll hold...my bag...hoping to dump someday....."
Most of us are here to help not to save your 0.2 BTC or 2 or 20...we re here to help to rebuild  the positive thinking bout cryptos....lately I see only poor, greedy...fast richness dreamers passing by...that s sad...this is a real chance to step ahead...far from the nasty bankers who decide for our lives and for the whole humanity future.

Enrico

Hey...glad to remember what we did for the AC...now i ll refresh your mind...ape.
We were..as a lot of other people..shocked by the "kinky AC dev who did that mess"...
Then Maestro1,Cryptosteam, me, Orin, and other 3 coders...just worked like a beasts...and we made it RELISTED..coz AC coin was banned from all the exchanges...

Hey Devs:

Can we get someone to enlighten this guy about AsiaCoin?

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins

He's claiming the coin is a scam...

Well, the original AsiaCoin was absolutely a scam, a huge hidden pre-mine where nobody even checked the wallet's code before adding it to their exchanges Roll Eyes

I'm not sure if that guy's list is old or new, but I do think it's fine for him to have his suspicions, maybe the dev can try to contact him publicly so we can all see if this coin has truly been re-launched.

I would also like to add that the community and exchanges absorbed the hidden premine after it was found from the original scam developer to keep this coin going. I was the community that keeps this coin going. Similar to what keeps Doge alive

actually WE HELPED INVESTORS TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK...understand "untermensch"?

p.s.

I always hope that original AC dev pays for what he did..from the bottom of my heart,  catch it? useless fudder.. born with hands to write but without brain to understand written pages?

PvPpro

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:33:51 PM

i am out the blood bath on sunday its  too risk , i will buy again tomorrow night when child goes to 1k satoshi
X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 05:21:38 PM

cool story bro  Grin
time to change your wet pants

p.s.
nice to see your newbie account...afraid to use your real one?
Ah,..ok i get it...you re a sort of double identity freak... Roll Eyes use some meds, dude...maybe drugs can help to mitigate this kind of disorder

GreatOrchid
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:07:09 PM

cool story bro  Grin
time to change your wet pants

p.s.
nice to see your newbie account...afraid to use your real one?
Ah,..ok i get it...you re a sort of double identity freak... Roll Eyes use some meds, dude...maybe drugs can help to mitigate this kind of disorder
hey brother x you got all your fingers
or did the firm alreay chop off some
X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 11:16:44 PM

yes all of them...but still impressed by how some people are so intrigued by fudding.
the main reason of all this project, since it s genesis..is to invite crypto geeks to do something useful for the real people,
we don t want your money, your hashrate, your interest, if the only reason you are reading this words is for mere profit/speculation.
Hope someday people realize it s easier to make huge step forward if we stand unite and with a little bit of altruistic perception of life.
We can be good traders, brilliant miners, awesome forumers, but...are we doing something to make this rock a better place where our kids can grow, are we?
Sorry for my rudeness, for my bad english.

respect
X

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: