Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:03:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:46:10 AM

Can someone give us the information on what AC wallet version we have to withdraw our coins from the excanges?
bittcoinn

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:51:02 AM

@micryon

any donation-address? I'd like to send some satoshi to support you and the community.

Working on getting one setup.. sorry been coding most of the day.

Donation accounts aren't safe on personal wallets.. so going to put it on blockchain.info wallet.

micryon one lame question ( believe quite important ) : how much cost is there to manufacture 3.2billion premine ? is this free for someone with knowledge or always costs hashpower and electricity Huh if it is not zero and for example 1/10 usual mining costs - whoever manufactured these 3.2 billion premine is still very much in the red ?
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:03:18 AM

micryon one lame question ( believe quite important ) : how much cost is there to manufacture 3.2billion premine ? is this free for someone with knowledge or always costs hashpower and electricity Huh if it is not zero and for example 1/10 usual mining costs - whoever manufactured these 3.2 billion premine is still very much in the red ?

It is free.. just some code.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
Sharapofff

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:16:00 AM

Buy AC now while very very cheap!!
https://c-cex.com/ AC traiding is live

Is this a trustworthy site? I'm thinking I'll probably buy some back into AC. It's looking like everyone is really coming together to get this going which is giving me some hope to be honest.
Guys can anybody try to check that info i look on Swaphole now and i think that AC can trade here. But all my balance is blocked on Cryptsy, Such more than one day(((( I cannot turn back my BTC and AC and cannot withdraw any coin (( If anybody have some coins on "Swaphole" plz try to trade AC)))  And one question : "Im one cannot withdraw my balance in any coin from Crypsty more than 2 day. And after trouble with AC im not look on balance 20K AC. and any BTC. And now again Cryptsy pending my 0.04 BTC after cancelled order. On start today i have 0.17 BTD now 0.035 BTD. 0.135 BTD is pending in AC and BTC and i cannot check it on my balance. And mb anybody take a look today before AC trouble MintPal and Poloniex blocked the most of their deposits too,like a Crypsty. That 3 trading platform check out AC from trade list in a few second after its happened,its normal practice? Im new here,but i think its strange a little because Cryptsy not show me my balance not only in AC. BTC too they cannot check on that moment.  
Show you private messages
Sorry was busy a little. You mean about my talk with support Cryptsy?
drmadcat

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:17:40 AM

Are we letting the dumped coins remain or deleting them?

I hope we are deleting them
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:24:33 AM

Ok guys just sent a critical ticket to Mintpal here read it yourself:

"Hello Mintpal, i have some very excellent news for you Smiley

First of all, Asiacoin is going through a transition to a community based coin with some new devs on board. Most notably Maestro1 and Miryon. The code is getting fixed and from the news there are 30mill coins sold from the 3billion premine but the remaming premine is going to get voided. So in fact the total coins are 170million. The POS interest is going to be restructured so in fact until the end of the year only 320mill coins will be built. This isnt fixed tho and the POS interest may go even lower however this is whats planned. Once the 3billion is gone, there will be no chance of a dump and the floor can be setup to be 1000-1500sats as the original value was well above 2000 before any of this occurring,

We are setting new website, bounty, etc, to add much more to this AC community.

Check of the Bitcointalk here, your notably: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=595999.160

Cryptsy is going to relist this coin right after these steps so decide Smiley Thank you. "
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:25:23 AM

Amazing news:

I was just contacted by the developer of Bter.com and he showed support that Bter.com will re-enable trades once the issue is patched. we have confirmation from two exchanges now that once we solve the problem, AC will be relisted.

I am very confident that Mintpal, Bittrex and Poloniex will also follow.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:27:42 AM

Amazing news:

I was just contacted by the developer of Bter.com and he showed support that Bter.com will re-enable trades once the issue is patched. we have confirmation from two exchanges now that once we solve the problem, AC will be relisted.

I am very confident that Mintpal, Bittrex and Poloneix will also follow.
Great news! Time for some marketing to rebuild the reputation.

I hope MintPal, BITTREX and Poloniex confirmed their interest soon. I usually trade on these 3 exchanges.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:27:54 AM

Amazing news:

How was my message Smiley btw im sure it will stay very stable at 1500sats easily
flubber

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:30:10 AM

I think alot of premine is already dumped on the market, if Community should work, not only bagholders should make something out of this, all bagholders here are only in it to gain the lost money, what about all bagholders come together and give the real Community a giveaway so much more pople can be in this, becouse the Community can't mine to gain anything in the end .. only to give the bagholders a chance to sell there lost money, otherwise I see no value in a rebirth other than for the bagholders to try gain what they lost with this, if others don't see that then they also will loose money to a coin that will die again.

So come up with ideas how we all should gain on this ? Otherwise stop talk about the Community, I only see a "Community" with alot of AC that they don't want to loose
Maxikosw

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:31:44 AM

Amazing news:

How was my message Smiley btw im sure it will stay very stable at 1500sats easily

I would be happy even 700 sat stable after all this. I'm going to hold tide o my coins i hope most off us do the same.

istop08

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:32:00 AM

Amazing news:

Great. Good Job Hero's of Asia Coin.
istop08

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:34:02 AM

Amazing news:

I would be happy even 700 sat stable after all this. I'm going to hold tide o my coins i hope most off us do the same.

I buy AC at 0.00000001 btc @ C-Cex earlier.  Smiley
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:36:30 AM

First Post has been updated with exchange information and donations.

I think alot of premine is already dumped on the market, if Community should work, not only bagholders should make something out of this, all bagholders here are only in it to gain the lost money, what about all bagholders come together and give the real Community a giveaway so much more pople can be in this, becouse the Community can't mine to gain anything in the end .. only to give the bagholders a chance to sell there lost money, otherwise I see no value in a rebirth other than for the bagholders to try gain what they lost with this, if others don't see that then they also will loose money to a coin that will die again.

So come up with ideas how we all should gain on this ? Otherwise stop talk about the Community, I only see a "Community" with alot of AC that they don't want to loose

Our aim is not to provide a chance for bagholders to dump, but to provide a long term future for Asia Coin as all of us believed in its future when we invested. I don't see any reason for people to dump, when the issue is patched and a responsible and transparent development team has taken over.

Please do not forget that Asia Coin was not a small coin that had some bag holders. We had over 1000 BTC trade volumes on many days at Mintpal.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Samai

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:46:14 AM

May be I can help?
Deathtoallptots

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:48:49 AM

Dear Community

Since we are doing a hard fork, and if other changes to the structure and ecosystem are required, it must be done now. We aimed to be completely transparent and this requires us to really listen to everyone about an important issue: How much should it stake in the first year?

Asia Coin was supposed to stake 100% during its first year, that is not possible due to the extra 30 million AC that was dumped from the premined block. However, we can still do a high value (basically 190 million -> 320 million). It is also possible to reduce staking to a significantly lower value.

So as a community, we need to decide what to do, and the issue is now up for debate. Please respectfully state your opinions (and reasoning/justification is obviously much better than just stating a number Smiley ).
I will agree with a reduction but not a drastic one. The reason AC captured high attention was due to the first year 100% stake interest and 2% 2nd year onwards. I personally feel that we can reduce the first year stake to 70% stake and subsequent years to 3-5% to beat inflation.

redo your calculation please, there were a total of 141million asiacoins, plus the 30 million premined coins

That will be ~87%

Thanks for redoing the calculation, I thought it was going to be disregard and we were going to have 50 million more coins in circulations than supposed too. 87% Doesnt sound bad for a coin that wasnt even worth air..... I will gladly accept 87% POS if the new dev fixes the coin. A small price to pay in my opinion .
3xk0pt3r

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:05:20 AM

@micryon

any donation-address? I'd like to send some satoshi to support you and the community.

Working on getting one setup.. sorry been coding most of the day.

Donation accounts aren't safe on personal wallets.. so going to put it on blockchain.info wallet.

I agree. That's perfect

Okay BTC Donation wallet address setup, addr is : 1FjfP4pRgsjYPQUX5Uep9HMfFw6stsE9G3

Note: do not donate until Maestro has updated OP with instructions.  Just put the address out there so you know it came from me.

I'm not holding any btc at this moment. all gone to AC. Once AC is up, I'll donate some of them instead of BTC
Shurugwi

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:19:54 AM

What I never liked of AC is that has a very high interest rate in the first year, And this will bring down its price in the medium and long term! With 5 % is OK! Wink

If you can change that too much better! Smiley

Already there are enough coins over with hidden premine sold!

yes POS rewards *will* be adjusted via patch , and hard fork..

shouldn't the PoS mining rewards remain intact. 100% interest first year is one of the few reasons why i bought AC.

Exactly, Fix the coin but preserve the original specifications.
wanvo

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:57:37 AM

shouldn't the PoS mining rewards remain intact. 100% interest first year is one of the few reasons why i bought AC.
+1
3xk0pt3r

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:01:27 AM

+1

+1, 100% interest was one of the main reasons why I made an investment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: