Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
Sharapofff

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:08:19 PM

Shows how strong the AC coin community was and is. Exciting stuff - waiting anxiously for the patch!
[/quote] Crypsty support answer now)) :

"We will more than likely be re opening the AC market when AC2 becomes avail.
We will be doing this so that you may either sell / trade/ or withdraw you AC coins.
The new version of AC will have code added to it that will eliminate that 3B
shares that was hidden from users. Stay tuned to chat box for further info as it is
passed along."

Not so bad))
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:13:32 PM

First Post has been updated with exchange information and donations.

I think alot of premine is already dumped on the market, if Community should work, not only bagholders should make something out of this, all bagholders here are only in it to gain the lost money, what about all bagholders come together and give the real Community a giveaway so much more pople can be in this, becouse the Community can't mine to gain anything in the end .. only to give the bagholders a chance to sell there lost money, otherwise I see no value in a rebirth other than for the bagholders to try gain what they lost with this, if others don't see that then they also will loose money to a coin that will die again.

So come up with ideas how we all should gain on this ? Otherwise stop talk about the Community, I only see a "Community" with alot of AC that they don't want to loose

Our aim is not to provide a chance for bagholders to dump, but to provide a long term future for Asia Coin as all of us believed in its future when we invested. I don't see any reason for people to dump, when the issue is patched and a responsible and transparent development team has taken over.

Please do not forget that Asia Coin was not a small coin that had some bag holders. We had over 1000 BTC trade volumes on many days at Mintpal.

Indeed...we are not talking bout pennies...or greedy fluffly bagholders... I' d like to read more bout the future plans of AC community..not only ppl who keep writing.. "I'  ll hold...my bag...hoping to dump someday....."
Most of us are here to help not to save your 0.2 BTC or 2 or 20...we re here to help to rebuild  the positive thinking bout cryptos....lately I see only poor, greedy...fast richness dreamers passing by...that s sad...this is a real chance to step ahead...far from the nasty bankers who decide for our lives and for the whole humanity future.
Stop pissing us with your losses...we are losing since they created their money....the money they borrow to us.
So let s make a stand...unite...polite....sincere.
We are here to make it possible...even to regain losses after a disaster, but the whole meaning is not to save the ship...it s to regain the confidence of the people...the honest ones.

My 2 cents...sorry for my ugly english Wink
Enrico

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:14:10 PM

Hi,

I got rid of all my AC when i felt that something was off.

I m now looking to buy AC coins. Is the actual blockchain safe for transactions? ( at what height will it happen? )

Ps: i m taking offers. PM Me.

You aren't serious, are you?
For someone running a news blog on crypto currencies, you are not even trying to be objective about anything. Yes, AC turned out to be a scam. At the same time, it captured a lot of interest. Is it worthwhile to save an altcoin when there's so much vested interest? I don't know but I think it is worth a shot.
noobthegreat

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:19:25 PM

This is very encouraging, you guys!  Grin

But now I'm starting to wonder.  What steps are we taking against the dev/scammer? Surely he's not going to take lying down the fact that his wallet is being locked out or his coins are being voided from here out? What's stopping him from just swapping to a new wallet or even astroturfing the premine to a whole lot of seemingly innocent wallets?

EDIT: Though, now that I think about it, I'd be willing to forgo transparency for security if you guys are actually keeping that part a secret in case the dev is reading. >.> That dirty fker.
Caniggia

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:22:05 PM

Any plans with this from now on or dead already? 
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:23:53 PM

But now I'm starting to wonder.  What steps are we taking against the dev/scammer? Surely he's not going to take lying down the fact that his wallet is being locked out or his coins are being voided from here out? What's stopping him from just swapping to a new wallet or even astroturfing the premine to a whole lot of seemingly innocent wallets?

EDIT: Though, now that I think about it, I'd be willing to forgo transparency for security if you guys are actually keeping that part a secret in case the dev is reading. >.> That dirty fker.

you can trace the transactions from the address mentionned. Even if dev will divide his premine into 1000 different adresses, we could track them down.
Maxikosw

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:24:07 PM

Any plans with this from now on or dead already? 

Just wait few days. We will see Ac back to the market for no time.

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:27:19 PM

LoL. @C-Cex.com there comes more activity with AC.
noobthegreat

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:29:50 PM

you can trace the transactions from the address mentionned. Even if dev will divide his premine into 1000 different adresses, we could track them down.
Thanks for that brother.

Let's hope that's all it takes and he goes away quietly...
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:31:01 PM

LoL. @C-Cex.com there comes more activity with AC.
I'm buying, this will be back soon.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:46:10 PM

just to let people know
https://c-cex.com/ is open for trades while devs fix the issue.
I can see alot of movement right now.
altcoinherald

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 01:51:36 PM

Hi,

I m now looking to buy AC coins. Is the actual blockchain safe for transactions? ( at what height will it happen? )

For someone running a news blog on crypto currencies, you are not even trying to be objective about anything. Yes, AC turned out to be a scam. At the same time, it captured a lot of interest. Is it worthwhile to save an altcoin when there's so much vested interest? I don't know but I think it is worth a shot.

The guy is going to trade BTC for AC. Sorry, at this stage of the game that idea is preposterous.

No one is talking about saving this altcoin. It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer.

People are only looking to save their own asses. They made a disastrous decision to invest in a scam coin without checking details about the Dev or the source code.

Other than pumping and dumping and creating volume, AC 1.0 accomplished nothing.

Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge and bail out the first group. This reminds me of the U.S. government bailing out 'too big to fail' banks.

So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now.
crunchynut

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:53:57 PM

this is great. we need a logo contest. all coins in this league have a logo contest.

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

>>>>>> LAUNCHED: RAPECOIN - YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THIS COIN <<<<<<

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯
rudius

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:55:07 PM

Hi,

The guy is going to trade BTC for AC. Sorry, at this stage of the game that idea is preposterous.

No one is talking about saving this altcoin. It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer.

People are only looking to save their own asses. They made a disastrous decision to invest in a scam coin without checking details about the Dev or the source code.

Other than pumping and dumping and creating volume, AC 1.0 accomplished nothing.

Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge and bail out the first group. This reminds me of the U.S. government bailing out 'too big to fail' banks.

So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now.

Still looking for AC, guys. It could be your last chance before completely loosing them.

This guy knows very well crypto currency world. You should listen to what he is saying.
duola9527

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:59:25 PM

so,i think we can reduce the first year stake to 70% stake and subsequent years to 3-5% to beat inflation. Wink
X-Laboratories

Activity: 163

founder of X-Laboratories

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:24:53 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 02:41:30 PM by X-Laboratories

Hi,

So he's right.. .

It s not about your bias...it' s about the whole community confidence.
Let, s show to the wannabe scammers the fact that we are 99% and we are HONEST people.
Or let this altcoin die..and be prepared for tons of them in the future...coz a lot of kinky coders will read bout one of them fkin us all and laughing at us in this precise moment.
And be prepared to write down hundreds of articles on your blog, You will be witness of the crypto currency revolution...transformed in a nasty carnival of selfish, greedy coders who gain money...stealing with no remorse, destroying this amazing new social economic revolution.

-Back to AC

Xlabstudio will provide 100% of  its hashing power for the new multipool (AC will be pure POS right?) and we re here to support the multipool' s project team with BTC.
We want to help the devs for the social media boosting ( personally I think "Thunderclap" tool will help us a lot to spread the words when all is ready -wallet-pool-exchange reopening- )
We will provide support for fine tuning of the rigs pointed at the multipool.
We will organize a weekly report focused on AC rebirth, with graphs, volumes, pool efficency.
Let, do this!!!

"sine secretum non libertas"
BTC 1ABmTBQ3BAJ8tY6EpPM9a6ZoaWsaJipdGV
LTC LS5ejuvBJFAEZEDhYf3KAN8nGjjayTYxez
istop08

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:29:38 PM

Hi,

I m very serious.

And by the way, i don t like your articles.  Roll Eyes

+1 for you rudius
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:53:27 PM

We can track any movement of his coins and we can void those blocks, yes if he starts moving them it will only be a pain but nothing that can't be done.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Mirmeko

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:54:23 PM

Hi,

Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group. This reminds me of the U.S. government bailing out 'too big to fail' banks.

What kind of journalism is this?:
"So you're right, I'm definitely biased against anyone buying AsiaCoins right now."
"Now a second set of bagholders is supposed to emerge anut the d bail ofirst group."
"It can't be saved. It was a complete piece of garbage made by a scammer"

Do you think you are Hunter S. Thompson?

And... "Update: A Cryptsy staff member said due to the sneaky nature of the attack, it’s likely a second version or AC2 will not be welcome at that exchange."
But in the first page: Bter.com Cryptsy (both have confirmed that once we resolve the issue, AC will be relisted)

If Cryptsy support Asiacoin you'll be a lier.

Here are a comunity fixing a project and you arent saying anything about that.

Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:03:24 PM

Announcements:

Dear Community,

I  have very good news. The work on the fix is underway and we have made great progress. In the meantime:

Mintpal has confirmed to me that they are happy to relist Asia Coin when the issue is fixed, as long as the old developer is not part of the team.

Both Pool.mn and Obfuscode.Net have confirmed to me that they will provide Asia Coin paying multipools very soon. Actually you can now send your hashrate to http://ac2.pool.mn/ to mine Scrypt coins, and they will payout in Asia Coin when it is relisted. The pool already has over 67 MH/s hashrate! How amazing is that Smiley

Most of the work on the website is done. We have purchased the domain name, arranged hosting and web design by members of our amazing community. Once the website is ready (later today), it will be announced here.

----

I would also like to advise against buying or selling your AC in forum topics for very low prices. I've seen this going on for a couple of days. I advise againts selling because your coins will be worth a lot more once the issue is fixed and AC is relisted (the people who buy from you know this, that's why they're buying), and I advise against buying because the people who are selling their AC are part of this community, the same as you and I are, but may not even be aware of our efforts and progress, and I believe they deserve to save their investment as much as every one of us do.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: