Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:25:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GLBSE] BFLS - Bitcoin Mining & Sales  (Read 17863 times)
DILLIGAF

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:20:39 AM

What is the estimated delivery now?

They say 4-6 weeks at BFL thread here to keep track of it all when people actually get theirs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67887.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:24:01 AM

What is the estimated delivery now?

They say 4-6 weeks at BFL thread here to keep track of it all when people actually get theirs.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67887.0

I think that's a little on the optimistic side. Most of the people who have received theirs already waited at least 8 weeks. One would certainly hope that BFL would speed up the process as production gets into gear, but hope tends to spring eternal.  Wink

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
tgmarks
Donator

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2012, 03:26:18 AM

I even agree that the whole idea was good, just disgruntled because I didn't bid high enough.

Inaba, didn't mean any hard feelings.

Epoch
Legendary

Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2012, 04:15:44 PM

Inaba, you had mentioned about a month ago in a different thread that you had 30 Singles on order (though I don't recall you saying when they were ordered); are the 10 units earmarked for BFLS coming from this batch?

BFL is still working through their January orders, so if your order wasn't placed in January we may still have some weeks to wait.  Sad
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2012, 04:36:38 PM

Yes, the 10 singles are in that batch.  I have  query out to BFL right now asking about when it's expected to be allocated to me... I hope to hear something back today. 

I am going to be placing a new order for more hardware shortly ... if anyone else wants in on BFLS.FUTURES, now is the time, before I place the order.  At least 1 rig box and more singles.. if anyone else wants in on a second rig box, speak up, cause the time between order and delivery on those is substantially longer than the singles.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 20, 2012, 05:43:06 PM

Yes, the 10 singles are in that batch.  I have  query out to BFL right now asking about when it's expected to be allocated to me... I hope to hear something back today. 

I am going to be placing a new order for more hardware shortly ... if anyone else wants in on BFLS.FUTURES, now is the time, before I place the order.  At least 1 rig box and more singles.. if anyone else wants in on a second rig box, speak up, cause the time between order and delivery on those is substantially longer than the singles.

Did they get back to you that day?  Did you make the next order?

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2012, 05:52:16 PM

Yeah, I will be making an announcement soon.  Another opportunity was brought to my attention that I discussed with BFL last night; I didn't get home until late.  I need to crunch some numbers and see if it's even feasible  with what I have on hand at the moment.  Once I figure out the direction to go, I'll announce it. 

BFLS should start paying some partial dividends soon, though.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2012, 12:18:57 AM

I am going to press some of my personal hardware into working for BFLS until the BFLS hardware is available.  I will start with 4 or 5 units and may increase that as time goes on.  So expect dividend payments to begin within the next week, although they will be smaller/less than what you should expect once all the hardware is operational. 

Epoch
Legendary

Activity: 922
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 01:43:26 AM

I am going to press some of my personal hardware into working for BFLS until the BFLS hardware is available.  I will start with 4 or 5 units and may increase that as time goes on.  So expect dividend payments to begin within the next week, although they will be smaller/less than what you should expect once all the hardware is operational.  

Sounds great! Approximately when do you expect the full 10 to be online? Back on April 9th you had mentioned that you were expecting them that week. From the BFL shipping thread it looks like BFL is shipping early February orders now ... if you placed the BFLS order in February they should ship 'soon', but if you ordered in March I'm afraid we may still be looking at several weeks before delivery.
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2012, 02:43:01 AM

I am hoping to have at least a couple more by the end of the week at the latest, if not all ten.  I have a lot more than 10 on order, but I don't know exactly when they all be shipped (just like everyone else, I'm eagerly awaiting them as well) - I plan on ordering at least one minirig and more singles this week as well.  I was hoping to raise enough funds for two mini-rigs, but I think I'm going to be a few thousand short, so I'll just do singles instead.

xkrikl

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 06:53:15 AM

Do I understand it right that I hardly can buy the BFLS.FUTURES on the market as I don't know from whom I do buy them and where he was on the list.
Do you still offer the futures for 0.7 for the minirig? How does it work? If I ask for let say 20 - you put ask order of 20@0.7 to let me buy in or how?
stochastic

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 06:58:38 AM

Do I understand it right that I hardly can buy the BFLS.FUTURES on the market as I don't know from whom I do buy them and where he was on the list.
Do you still offer the futures for 0.7 for the minirig? How does it work? If I ask for let say 20 - you put ask order of 20@0.7 to let me buy in or how?

It was posted about a week ago that the order would be placed soon.  Maybe you missed the boat.  Right now there is over 200 immediately available on glbse.

Introducing constraints to the economy only serves to limit what can be economical.
xkrikl

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 08:02:50 AM

It was posted about a week ago that the order would be placed soon.  Maybe you missed the boat.  Right now there is over 200 immediately available on glbse.

I was just thinking that if few more people joined in Inaba could be able to buy 2 minirigs instead of 1 minirig + some BFLS - that's why I was willing to buy directly from him.
Second point is - I see there are some on the market - I just don't understand how Inaba keeps the list of owners if I am not buying directly from him. If I buy them on the market he can hardly check that I really bought them (if it isn't from him) and the guy I buy them from will stay on the list - so maybe he can buy again in month or so again for 0.7 again and still have that place on the list which I would have bought from him. Or I can claim that I bought them from someone (as Inaba can't check it) and get on the list but buy them really only in the next wave but get those BFLS shares earlier.
Don't get me wrong - I don't want to create any mess I just want to know better how it works before I buy in.
BinaryMage

Activity: 560

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 23, 2012, 02:54:59 PM

I was just thinking that if few more people joined in Inaba could be able to buy 2 minirigs instead of 1 minirig + some BFLS - that's why I was willing to buy directly from him.
Second point is - I see there are some on the market - I just don't understand how Inaba keeps the list of owners if I am not buying directly from him. If I buy them on the market he can hardly check that I really bought them (if it isn't from him) and the guy I buy them from will stay on the list - so maybe he can buy again in month or so again for 0.7 again and still have that place on the list which I would have bought from him. Or I can claim that I bought them from someone (as Inaba can't check it) and get on the list but buy them really only in the next wave but get those BFLS shares earlier.
Don't get me wrong - I don't want to create any mess I just want to know better how it works before I buy in.

As long as Inaba hasn't placed the order yet, I'm sure you'd be able to obtain some fresh shares - PM him.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2012, 06:37:42 PM

Yes, you can buy some fresh shares from me.  I got the last check I was expecting in the mail today so I'll be placing the order this week.  As of right now, all BFLS.FUTURES shares will be converted to BFLS shares when the order comes in.

Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2012, 01:27:05 AM

GLBSE prediction market launched

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 02:46:36 AM

The hardware order has been placed (Yesterday).  I will start dividend payments on BFLS shares this week, though it will only be a partial week with partial hashrate until I can press more hardware into service.

Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2012, 02:04:41 AM

I sent out a dividend payment this morning, those of you with BFLS shares should see approximately .005 BTC per share payment.  That will, of course, increase as I add additional hashrate.  Hopefully sometime early this week.

Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2012, 02:30:42 AM

I will be setting up a page on EclipseMC this week so you can view the real time hashrate of the units and an estimated payout per share.  Where are my units!!!!  Arg!

Inaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2012, 07:15:26 PM

I have the new code almost done, so you'll be able to see the current mining hashrate/historical rate and estimated payout(s) and number of units active.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: