Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNMODERATED] CLUSTERCOIN Topic [OPEN DISCUSSION]  (Read 7381 times)
richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:49:27 PM

Chris/OCminer, you two are always thoughtful in your responses so I welcome a discussion with you on why you think its a scam. You guys know where you can find me. I will not engage in this discussion on this forum after this post.  

Here's what I do know as a fact, please find me and discuss if you have more facts.

* Our ICO terms stated in the original ANN said the dev must deliver a working wallet, blockchain and blockchain explorer.  This is more than requested by some other ICO terms.
* the ICO was based on the premise that the funds were to be used for future developments of the project. Not what was available today.  This was clearly stated in the ANN.
* the whitepaper was laid out along with the source code of the available wallet for everyone to decide before investing in the ICO.

None of these things have changed since people decided to invest based on their research.  In fact, the dev has already agreed add additional requirements by doing PoD (not going to get into the validity of it, but it is another way to raise the bar).

The other anecdotal things I've seen is:

* 3 accounts created in a one month period (how many accounts were created during the bitcoin hype period?)
* said accounts were part of giveaway threads (how many accounts were part of the giveaways?)
* dev isn't responsive enough (do you know how much time WE have spent engaged with the community with people that insist on FUD).

This is the data I have.  In the world where FUD allows for market manipulation, we have to operate on facts.  And, as I have stated many times, everyone has agreed to hold funds until PoD is completed.

thanks,
Richie

You don't get to shut down discussion unilaterally.  That's not an option that is available to you.  You WILL continue to discuss these issues. They are not going anywhere, no matter how much you'd like them to.  Your attitude towards these matters needs to be adjusted, and that's going to happen. You can fight it or go along with it, but it's going to happen.

If your exchange hadn't been so enabling of so many scams, you wouldn't have problems.  But it has, and so you do.

I lied, i'm obviously making one more post Smiley ... and i'm not shutting it down the discussion...  you all are welcome to it.  I wont' be doing it in this forum because I believe it to be toxic.  You are more than welcome to find me in the usual places if you'd like to discuss.

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:50:30 PM

god damn it
the market is disabled
i cant even sell out
I HOPE SHittrex refunds the IPO

This is an obvious scam.
Dev satisfied and there are hundreds of dissatisfied investors. Bittrex can easily reject ICO to restore the investor's money.
Must see, Bittrex Selected the Dev or hundreds of the loyal customer.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:00:10 PM

Chris/OCminer, you two are always thoughtful in your responses so I welcome a discussion with you on why you think its a scam. You guys know where you can find me. I will not engage in this discussion on this forum after this post.  

Here's what I do know as a fact, please find me and discuss if you have more facts.

* Our ICO terms stated in the original ANN said the dev must deliver a working wallet, blockchain and blockchain explorer.  This is more than requested by some other ICO terms.
* the ICO is based on the premise that the funds were to be used for future developments of the project. Not what was available today.  This was clearly stated in the ANN.
* the whitepaper was laid out along with the source code of the available wallet for everyone to decide before investing in the ICO.

None of these things have changed since people decided to invest based on their research.  In fact, the dev has already agreed add additional requirements by doing PoD (not going to get into the validity of it, but it is another way to raise the bar).  Bittrex makes no guarantees beyond ensuring that the coins you have purchased arrive in your wallet.

* 3 accounts created in a one month period (how many accounts were created during the bitcoin hype period?)
* said accounts were part of giveaway threads (how many accounts were part of the giveaways?)
* dev isn't responsive enough (do you know how much time WE have spent engaged with the community with people that insist on FUD).

This is the data I have.  In the world where FUD allows for market manipulation, we have to operate on facts.  And, as I have stated many times, everyone has agreed to hold funds until PoD is completed.

thanks,
Richie

Here's the problem:
"* Our ICO terms stated in the original ANN said the dev must deliver a working wallet, blockchain and blockchain explorer.  This is more than requested by some other ICO terms." ---> And why is that? The obvious issue is if you set a bar so low that anyone without a wallet/blockchain/blockchain explorer can open an ICO on your site, there is obviously something wrong with your site. How much time do you think will pass before you get branded as the cryptostocks of alt ICOs?

"* the ICO is based on the premise that the funds were to be used for future developments of the project. Not what was available today.  This was clearly stated in the ANN." --> Another of the issues. Say I were to escrow a deal between you and a dev developing an exchange called gittrex which other than a trading platform also lays golden eggs. Now that being the condition, don't you think it will be imperative for me to check if the conditions are met before releasing the money? Maybe say 10-15% of the money is paid for development costs. You would definitely say
"just having a trading platform and a working hot wallet system is obviously not enough. I paid for the golden eggs too and until that is delivered, dev is not entitled to the money, PoD or not". Isnt? Or would you want me to release the money once the platform is up?
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:03:54 PM

* the ICO is based on the premise that the funds were to be used for future developments of the project. Not what was available today.  This was clearly stated in the ANN.

None of these things have changed since people decided to invest based on their research.  In fact, the dev has already agreed add additional requirements by doing PoD (not going to get into the validity of it, but it is another way to raise the bar).  Bittrex makes no guarantees beyond ensuring that the coins you have purchased arrive in your wallet.

thanks,
Richie

Richie,

Do you have proof that the Usecoin dev is a scammer?

Can you reasonably say that this is not the same guy? From your standpoint, if it is obvious that this is the same guy, you should do something.

If not, well there really isn't anything you can do I guess.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:13:59 PM

I'm not too happy with the way this goin here
But why can everybody blame Bittrex for this.

They can only follow the terms right? Can they be changed as things go on?
Don't they have to release the 350 if they like it or not if the terms are followed?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:46:01 PM

Don't they have to release the 350 if they like it or not if the terms are followed?

I am not sure.

Here is the latest post of mine he deleted.... what a scammer indeed.

Not just that but the dev won't even prove he hasn't bought that account by posting to the account's twitter feed here - (notice it's not been used since Nov 2013 - coincidence.. hmmm)...

https://twitter.com/IshmaelEssex

Yo Ishmael - Post a tweet about CLuster[fcked] coin, willya? For someone who wants their BTC, you don't seem to care much about any of the allegations around here.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:02:00 PM

I am not sure.

Here is the latest post of mine he deleted.... what a scammer indeed.

Not just that but the dev won't even prove he hasn't bought that account by posting to the account's twitter feed here - (notice it's not been used since Nov 2013 - coincidence.. hmmm)...

https://twitter.com/IshmaelEssex

Yo Ishmael - Post a tweet about CLuster[fcked] coin, willya? For someone who wants their BTC, you don't seem to care much about any of the allegations around here.

As much as I don't like it, hashtag is right here. Trex has to follow the terms, or that makes them a shady exchange. It sucks, but richie said if any proof can be provided that this is a scam they will act accordingly.

But right now, the clustercoin dev is a slick motherfucker, and has covered his ass with the terms, which screws us. We can't blame Bittrex if we got fooled by the clustercoin dev.

We should have made sure that the whole cluster concept was covered in the terms, and if they weren't, not give the asshole our money, but we did, and we can't blame Bittrex for that.

I'm more pissed at myself more than anything, how I didn't see this coming is beyond me.

The fact that the accounts were made at the same time, and then the lack of posts for the same amount of time, shows something, but not enough for Bittrex to break their terms of the contract.

We can't have Bittrex deciding what they want to follow in a contract and what they don't. That would personally save me a lot of money now, but would be bad business on their part.

Anyone boycotting Bittrex for doing their job to the letter, even with all the public pressure for them to act outside of the contract, says a lot about how professional they actually are if you ask me.

I for one will be looking much closer at the terms of every ICO in the future before I put my BTC into it that's for sure.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
zmizmi

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:19:55 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:33:04 PM by zmizmi

its SCAM SCAM SCAM! trexx stop trading! DEV DELETE all message!

guys! follow me at twitter (free scam call)

http://twitter.com/zmi_zmi

DEV - you are a fucking scammer and I think that many people want to kill you for your scam!
Dev, what you say about bitcointal account? How much it cost account bitcointalk?
 What you say about USECOIN?
You dont get our money!

Guys - I didnt lost anything. I did not buy this shit coin, but I've been watching the market - I have a lot of free time and I want to warn you in the future. let's declare war on these developers to suck dick, I'm ready to make a contribution to the fund crypto police to see how they cut out the eyes of their deception
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:32:55 PM

thanks,
Richie

3 accounts created in a one month period (how many accounts were created during the bitcoin hype period?)
These 3 accounts posted in the same pattern, and then all were active again in MAY(4 posts in January)
said accounts were part of giveaway threads (how many accounts were part of the giveaways?)
It's not just giveaway thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683158.20 In this thread, you can find Essex343 ShameOnYou and HarryT1923.

Science offers little in the way of answers -- remember when scientists thought the Earth was flat? And when Newtonian physics was gospel? -- so the questions are worth asking.

three ICO coins dev were in the same thread(which only several people involved), and quoted each other with some bullshit. 

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zmizmi

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:41:33 PM

DEV - you are a fucking scammer and I think that many people want to kill you for your scam!
Dev, what you say about bitcointal account? How much it cost account bitcointalk?
You dont get our money!

Guys - I have not lost anything. I did not buy this shit coin, but I've been watching the market - I have a lot of free time and I want to warn you in the future. let's declare war on these developers to suck dick, I'm ready to make a contribution to the fund crypto police to see how they cut out the eyes of their deception
crimealone

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:51:55 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=131733;sa=showPosts;start=120

Another account register in the same month, inactive until May 2014.
I guess I just stop another scam.

This account was also in that thread!!! Post in the same pattern!!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kindofasaint

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:54:01 PM

The ICO terms are irrelevant in these accusations.

The fact that it is the same "DEV" as the USE "DEV" is where the root of the imminent scam lies. Nevermind the terms, the fact that this person makes his living out of scamming people out of their BTC and Bittrex having the power to kill one of cryptos deadliest cancers is what we should be looking at, do not deviate with "ICO terms arguments".

You want irrefutable proof to act? there is none and there will never be one for the Carsens, the ASIACOINS, the list goes on and on, unless they themselves say they did it, it is impossible, this is the internet, the evidence is right there, served to you on a silver plattter WORK WITH WHAT YOU GOT! BITTREX: DO THE RIGHT THING!
crimealone

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:54:49 PM

The 5th: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133167

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:55:30 PM

You dont get our money!

Guys - I have not lost anything. I did not buy this shit coin, but I've been watching the market - I have a lot of free time and I want to warn you in the future. let's declare war on these developers to suck dick, I'm ready to make a contribution to the fund crypto police to see how they cut out the eyes of their deception

i'm trying but that dev is just spending 100% of his time deleting posts. i hope he goes to bed soon so i can litter his thread with scam-warnings. I too haven't bought or lost anything, but i'm real fucking tired of these fuckers pulling bernie madoff's on us... FUCK THIS SHIT!!! FIGHT BACK!!!

and how the hell do we get bittrex to see the damn light, it's fucking bright as the sun here, omg!??!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
crimealone

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:59:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132626

Holy shit, another!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zmizmi

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:05:05 PM

DEV, many people wrote that killig you in the future

can you answer about your bitcointalk account?
crimealone

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:42:00 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 12:02:22 AM by crimealone

Please check this thread!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=683158.20
In this thread, you would find two confirmed ico scam dev-USE AND CRYSTAL. One possible scam dev-cluster.
And several other accounts in the same pattern. They are all created, stopped posting and are active again in the same period.

They all posted in the same giveaway thread, talked about nothing about altcoin and technique and then suddenly created an altcoin!!

Bittrex said:

Not just created in a one month period. How many accounts were created in that period, stopped posting in December 2013 and then active again in May 2014??
How many accounts were part of giveaways and also devs of ico coins? And what's the possibility of three ico devs(two of them are confirmed scammers) appeared in the same thread and talked about philosophy? Let alone only several people were in this thread and there were at least another three accounts in the same pattern.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:45:06 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754271.msg8516436#msg8516436

If you want IPs, get a legal request for information, such as a court order. It's best to have a "chain of custody" so to speak when it comes to things like this. If we handed out IPs to any random who asked, and violence of some sort ended up happening, then we would be on the hook if we couldn't show a paper trail of who requested the information. If you are on the up and up and don't plan on doing anything illegal, then there shouldn't be any problems with this. Court orders (which, again, are just a legal request for information) are standard when requesting information from third parties.

Thanks for the response BadBear, would you be able to tell us if the accounts in question have overlapping log ins from the same IP?  That would answer the question without disclosing any information that could cause you legal or ethical problems.  There is a considerable amount of BTC riding on this decision, any help you can render would be greatly appreciated.

R.

Yes they do, though they are shared with many accounts, so it's likely either an unknown proxy/vpn or bought accounts.

HERE ARE 100% PROOFS NOW
px66

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:46:27 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 12:14:30 AM by px66

The ICO terms are irrelevant in these accusations.

The fact that it is the same "DEV" as the USE "DEV" is where the root of the imminent scam lies. Nevermind the terms, the fact that this person makes his living out of scamming people out of their BTC and Bittrex having the power to kill one of cryptos deadliest cancers is what we should be looking at, do not deviate with "ICO terms arguments".

You want irrefutable proof to act? there is none and there will never be one for the Carsens, the ASIACOINS, the list goes on and on, unless they themselves say they did it, it is impossible, this is the internet, the evidence is right there, served to you on a silver plattter WORK WITH WHAT YOU GOT! BITTREX: DO THE RIGHT THING!

Here is a US CFPB advisory on crypto companies: http://files.consumerfinance.gov/f/201408_cfpb_consumer-advisory_virtual-currencies.pdf

Here is where you can file complaints against crypto companies that commit or assist in scams against the public: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/

EDIT: Submitting a complaint takes only a few minutes.

zmizmi

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:51:18 PM

REWARD FOR PERSONAL INFO DEV!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=754830.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: