Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptowatch - real-time charts and personalized trading analysis  (Read 32815 times)
carl_sagan (OP)

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2014, 03:17:52 PM

-When viewing prices in USD on exchanges with CNY/BTC exchange rate, the price ticks (on the y-axis) are spaced too close together and overlap.

You're right, there was a bug with that feature. Thanks. I fixed it.

-Any chance of being able to have a small panel or row with the current price across exchanges? Kind of like in the chart selection menu but in a single row or something like this.

I am wary of cluttering the interface. In the future I want to make everything more customizable/modular, so something like this can be an option. However I don't want to mandate it before I am able to do that.

-Date/time markers on the x-axis would be nice.

There is an x-axis with date/time markers... shipped this recently. Can you clarify what you think is missing?

EDIT:
Another thing that would be really nice is a separate page or panel with customizable market depth and the ability to view combined depth across exchanges. That would be especially useful during something like the madness that happened tonight.

There is a lot of demand for mutli-exchange dashboards, and I am still thinking about the right way to do this. There are a lot of possible designs/use cases. I do plan on exploring this in the future, but for now I am still working on getting the single-exchange charting interface to be the best available. After that, I will branch out.

Thanks for the feedback & bug reports.

https://cryptowat.ch - live Bitcoin price charts
grappa_barricata

Activity: 154

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:09:15 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 10:54:54 PM by grappa_barricata

This is great! How did i miss it until now?

I have a little glitch report:
  on chrome for android, in landscape mode, there is a little black box over the trade history box, on the bottom right, that cover a tiny bit of it

And a suggestion:
  can you add
Code:
 <meta name="mobile-web-app-capable" content="yes">
 to your page? In that way i can run your site almost like an application on my tablet, that would be perfect!

Anyway, good job!

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:45:09 PM

on chrome for android, in landscape mode, there is a little black box over the trade history box, on the bottom right, that cover a tiny bit of it
Can you send a screenshot?

And a suggestion:
  can you add
Code:
 to your page? In that way i can run your site almost like an application on my tablet, that would be perfect!
Done.

grappa_barricata

Activity: 154

playing pasta and eating mandolinos

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:53:37 AM

And a suggestion:
  can you add
Code:
Done.

Hey thanks. That was fast Smiley

Here is a screenshot of the glitch, I was mistaken, however: it is over the bids and not the trade history.
I was able to reproduce it on the desktop by messing with the window size.
It is only present at very high width/height ratios.

Fortune cannot take away what she has not given.
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 12:07:34 PM

And a suggestion:
  can you add
Code:
Done.

Hey thanks. That was fast Smiley

Here is a screenshot of the glitch, I was mistaken, however: it is over the bids and not the trade history.
I was able to reproduce it on the desktop by messing with the window size.
It is only present at very high width/height ratios.

Ah, right, the layout breaks down when you have a viewport shorter than a certain height. I need to handle that more gracefully. Thanks for the feedback.

ascisco

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 03:00:17 PM

Please add alarms so i never have to use wisdom again  Grin

Tips will rain!
smiley123

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 02:29:37 PM

Tips will rain!

I second this.  I still have to have wisdom open for the alarms too.  Also, I think the orderbook depth chart would be more useful if it was flipped horizontally and sync'd with the price axis like wisdom.  It is really helpful to visually see where the walls are.
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:20:18 PM

Tips will rain!

I second this.  I still have to have wisdom open for the alarms too.  Also, I think the orderbook depth chart would be more useful if it was flipped horizontally and sync'd with the price axis like wisdom.  It is really helpful to visually see where the walls are.

Wisdom's depth chart is also vertical, but I do understand the point about seeing where the walls are. The depth chart is going to be improved soon, hopefully those improvements address this need.

carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2014, 03:22:25 PM

Tips will rain!

When alarms do get implemented, how are you interested in receiving them? Currently the plan is to support in-browser alarms like Wisdom, but also the option to receive them via SMS & email for when you are afk. Can you think of other channels you would want to receive alarms through?

Stirliz

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:46:11 AM

Tips will rain!

When alarms do get implemented, how are you interested in receiving them? Currently the plan is to support in-browser alarms like Wisdom, but also the option to receive them via SMS & email for when you are afk. Can you think of other channels you would want to receive alarms through?

Safari has a neat feature of sending notifications from the website even if its closed using some sort of push, this would be cool. Also push on iOS would be good, but not sure if you can send them without having an app.
reiqo

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:25:09 PM

Wow. Looks very cool!
thecapitalr

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:38:41 AM

Great site. If there was any way you could add the drawing of fibs and trend lines I'll switch from wisdom. Looks great on the ipad too !
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2014, 05:54:41 PM

Sorry for the downtime today... OKCoin's brilliant engineering team decided to make a breaking change to their public API and it messed some of our data up. Everything will be back to normal soon.

miaoux

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 12:25:41 PM

Great work Smiley Can't wait to see how it continues to develop!  Do you have a tip address?
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2014, 03:09:57 PM

very nice work guys Smiley

i'd also like some lines drawing tools so i can switch from wisdom too!
Gambiman

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:53:50 PM

Very nice work ! That's awesome

Trade markets with Bitcoins ! Including Forex, Commodities and Stocks SimpleFX
Transfer Money accross borders with so little fee that it is silly !
Adlai

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 12:06:30 AM

And one more question if you don't mind: when do you plan to include Kraken API compatibility?

In the next month you can expect to see API integration with both Bitstamp and Kraken.

Any update on this?
carl_sagan (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 01:43:24 PM

And one more question if you don't mind: when do you plan to include Kraken API compatibility?

In the next month you can expect to see API integration with both Bitstamp and Kraken.

Any update on this?

That had to be deferred for the time being unfortunately. I don't want to give another incorrect estimate, but the next area of focus for us is adding a trading interface. It makes a lot of sense to revisit adding Kraken and Bitstamp support when that's being worked on.

ascisco

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:47:46 PM

Awesome updates! Thanks for adding BB!

One thing i noticed though is now when ichimoku is activated the chart is very choppy ans loses a lot of responsiveness.
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1520

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2014, 11:49:33 PM

nice!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: