Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SSD] Sonic - 1st TOR with functional anon send - Steganography based Anon App  (Read 284831 times)
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:42:08 AM

392.000 SSD in C-CEX and to day reveice 1.18BTC.
1 SSD = 300sat only
SSD in Bittrex 1ssd = 3000 sat.

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though. Fucking sheep Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
argakiig (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 257

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:50:20 AM

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though. Fucking sheep Smiley

If you have read the thread and the logs you would see the issue does not lay with the wallet but with the database they keep as well as using an old wallet due to user error during an update. If any of you were to go to through backup your wallet.dat file, create a bunch of addresses, then revert back to the previous wallet and create addresses you would find you experience the same thing that they are going through. This is not due to some bug in my code this is due to the deterministic nature of wallet generation from a keypool.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:05:34 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 04:18:48 AM by tx42

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though.

Quit shilling for C-CEX the scam exchange, you scammer.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:23:19 AM

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Could have not given you anything at all, also I read when this happened it was fellow traders who spent the extra coins that weren't theirs to begin with but never alerted ccex admins. So in essence ccex didn't steal your coins the community took advantage of an issue they had with the ssd wallet and sold your coins for free. I don't see any of these traders coming forward and admitting it though.

If you have read the thread and the logs

He didn't read the logs because that's not his job. His job is to scam for C-CEX.

Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:25:39 AM

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

Big purple letters scare me I'll never trade their again!!

Stop shilling for the dev weirdo.

tx42

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:28:01 AM

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

You are the weirdo. You go out of your way to scam for C-CEX on a thread you only visit to scam at, scammer.

vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:30:03 AM

So far cex has treated me fairly.
tx42

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:31:04 AM

So far cex has treated me fairly.

You'll get scammed sooner or later if you keep trading there. Don't go crying to the devs when you do.

Altcoin4life

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:55:31 AM

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

You are the weirdo. You go out of your way to scam for C-CEX on a thread you only visit to scam at, scammer.

If you actually did your homework I posted on this thread before you positively.  It's only only when I see devs acting like they are God's gift to humanity my tone changes. All i see from you is a dev sock puppet and a weird obsession with ccex. Will I defend exchanges that take all these shitty coded coins soon after released?  Yes because without them your coins have no value. So kindly go fuck yourself.  

argakiig (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:03:09 AM

1 SSD = 300sat only

OMG! Bye bye C-Cex

If you actually did your homework I posted on this thread before you positively.  It's only only when I see devs acting like they are God's gift to humanity my tone changes. All i see from you is a dev sock puppet and a weird obsession with ccex. Will I defend exchanges that take all these shitty coded coins soon after released?  Yes because without them your coins have no value. So kindly go fuck yourself. 

Could I get some clarification here. Number 1 shitty code? what are you basing this on? Number 2, God's gift to humanity? really how so? Number 3, and I will repeat the challenge again, If you think there is a problem with the code kindly point it out. If you prove to be correct and can demonstrate as such I will gladly fix it. I have to ask though if there is an issue with my code how come no other exchange has had an issue?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tx42

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:05:37 AM

If you actually did your homework I posted on this thread before you positively.  It's only only when I see devs acting like they are God's gift to humanity my tone changes. All i see from you is a dev sock puppet and a weird obsession with ccex. Will I defend exchanges that take all these shitty coded coins soon after released?  Yes because without them your coins have no value. So kindly go fuck yourself.  

Quit scamming for the scam exchange C-CEX you scammer.

If anyone mentions C-CEX on this thread or any other I visit, I will point out that C-CEX is a scam exchange, period.

Go away scammer.

tx42

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:16:56 AM

I just searched through your back posts you lying scammer. You never said anything good about SSD, lying scammer.

You are a neos and black token fanboy and you are here to scam for the scam exchange C-CEX.

DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 06:52:45 AM

I just searched through your back posts you lying scammer. You never said anything good about SSD, lying scammer.

You are a neos and black token fanboy and you are here to scam for the scam exchange C-CEX.

Okay guys, I'm gonna be tactful for a second here.  You're going about this like children.  If this is indeed supposed to be a productive and professional forum for new members to inquire about the coin and this is their first impression, it doesn't look good.  We all understand what happened here more or less, a wallet backup was done and apparently it made a giant mess out of the whole thing.  A scam has intent behind it to purposefully take people's money, whether it be on purpose or not, that's still to be decided.  Nothing said on this forum will change any of that, the only thing people can hope to do is get in touch with customer support.  Lets not have a shit slinging contest here and get back to brass tax.  Thanks.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:05:35 AM

Interesting Coin just picked a few

Nice Wallet, somehow the Tweets not working inside the wallet. Also when i click on "follow" nothing happens.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
argakiig (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:15:44 AM

Nice Wallet, somehow the Tweets not working inside the wallet. Also when i click on "follow" nothing happens.

The links dont work as you would expect because they would normally open a new window. Since I have not coded in the ability for QT to handle those popouts they dont work currently. What you can do though is right click and copy address and then open in a new window.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tx42

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:34:51 AM

Okay guys, I'm gonna be tactful for a second here.  You're going about this like children.  If this is indeed supposed to be a productive and professional forum for new members to inquire about the coin and this is their first impression, it doesn't look good.  We all understand what happened here more or less, a wallet backup was done and apparently it made a giant mess out of the whole thing.  A scam has intent behind it to purposefully take people's money, whether it be on purpose or not, that's still to be decided.  Nothing said on this forum will change any of that, the only thing people can hope to do is get in touch with customer support.  Lets not have a shit slinging contest here and get back to brass tax.  Thanks.

No, the point is to get across to new users that if they keep their coins on C-CEX, they will lose them. They will see these posts and can not claim ignorance later. That's the whole point: public education.

The C-CEX people are either incompetent or dishonest or both. It is not good to trade or keep coins there. If I can engage a C-CEX shill as an opportunity to get that message out, I will. The best thing to do is to not mention C-CEX again or to directly or indirectly refer to any posts or behavior related to C-CEX. Because for each and every one I will engage in public education. Thank you.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:19:12 AM

The links dont work as you would expect because they would normally open a new window. Since I have not coded in the ability for QT to handle those popouts they dont work currently. What you can do though is right click and copy address and then open in a new window.

Thanks Wink

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 09:43:30 AM

Okay guys, I'm gonna be tactful for a second here.  You're going about this like children.  If this is indeed supposed to be a productive and professional forum for new members to inquire about the coin and this is their first impression, it doesn't look good.  We all understand what happened here more or less, a wallet backup was done and apparently it made a giant mess out of the whole thing.  A scam has intent behind it to purposefully take people's money, whether it be on purpose or not, that's still to be decided.  Nothing said on this forum will change any of that, the only thing people can hope to do is get in touch with customer support.  Lets not have a shit slinging contest here and get back to brass tax.  Thanks.

Thank you for your voice of sanity.

No, the point is to get across to new users that if they keep their coins on C-CEX, they will lose them. They will see these posts and can not claim ignorance later. That's the whole point: public education.

The C-CEX people are either incompetent or dishonest or both. It is not good to trade or keep coins there. If I can engage a C-CEX shill as an opportunity to get that message out, I will. The best thing to do is to not mention C-CEX again or to directly or indirectly refer to any posts or behavior related to C-CEX. Because for each and every one I will engage in public education. Thank you.

I've been using CCex for months now without any issues. If they had wanted to scam me they could have stolen quite a bit from me at various times. The fact that this has only happened with SSD seems to point to the fact that this was a mess-up by the CCex team, not a purposeful scam. We are all human and can make mistakes from time to time; as far as I can tell CCex is not a scam exchange but an decent exchange who made a mistake. There are many other traders (some of them with presumably big accounts) who have used CCex for a while no with no problems.

So lets just give CCex the benefit of the doubt; if they wanted to scam they could have scammed much more massively with coins which had 50x the volume SSD has on their exchange. Hopefully they have learned something from them (they better have) and this will help them become a better exchange.

Peace out.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:06:12 AM

i dont think anyone believes c-cex deliberately lost or stole the coins, the problem here is that they are refusing to repay the money they owe

Well, user tx42 certainly seems to think that they deliberately stole the coins, which is a pretty silly presumption for an exchange which has been making a lot of progress over the last few months.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:15:32 AM

Somebody call-in Pacman lets crush the 30k!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: