Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 06:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please delete  (Read 5313 times)
sdersdf2 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:23:29 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 07:48:47 AM by sdersdf2

Please delete
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:30:59 AM

Wow you have really sprung a leak. But other then that, thanks for making you own thread..I hope you get all this resolved so you can go back to maybe spending your time on something productive.
Pipi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:40:13 AM

Too many words.You can give us a brife version.I think not many people will look through the whole posts.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:43:31 AM

Effort has put into this thread and that chart with both battbot and ryonmonster's posts as prices change sums up alot. Interesting to see battbot suddenly have "in life circumstances" when prices hit rock bottom.

Haven't seen a shred of your own opinion thus this isn't fud or trolling. A nice summary of events and facts posted by these guys.
DevCoder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:51:38 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:58:09 PM by DevCoder

Cinnicoin Trolls -  stop the smear campaign  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700087.msg8142514#msg8142514

"I was not the original developer of CinniCoin, I just built the encrypted messaging system. My team and I decided to create the ShadowCoin project so we would have the freedom to implement our innovations as we saw best."

-rynomster

Situations change as time passes. It's pretty clear to almost everyone that Rynomster was not in control of the development path at CINNI because he was not the original dev. He probably had ideas not in line with the CINNI dev so he made his own coin....there is no problem with that.

It is time you give the man the respect he deserves. The ShadowCoin EM and Stealth projects are open source, you can check for yourself that the code is original. Use the ShadowCoin EM and stealth system, or the full feature staking android and iOS wallets, you will see they work flawlessly. Time for you trolls to respect a real developer and stop this smear campaign.

The OP is being dishonest in the way he constructed this "history". The OP is attempting to implicate rynomster by using quotes from battbot.

You have constructed the OP in attempt to implicate rynomster using quotes from battbot. This is called a guilt by association fallacy. You include rynomster in an undesirable list of quotes made by other people in attempt to implicate him. This is by definition, intellectual dishonesty.

You included rynomster in an undesirable list of quotes made by other people in attempt to slander him.

List the dishonest quotes from rynomster or stop attacking his character.

You clearly dont care at all about honesty or you would not play these games. Im sure this will be abundantly clear to anyone reading these posts.

^ Read here, the OP is a proven lier and slanderous with no cause.
DevCoder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:57:50 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 11:51:24 AM by DevCoder

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot

THE DEV OF CINNICOIN CONFIRMED THIS POST IS ACCURATE.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg8513205#msg8513205
sdersdf2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:58:52 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 11:13:56 AM by sdersdf2

Too many words.You can give us a brife version.I think not many people will look through the whole posts.

TDLR: Battbot and Rynomster are trying to whitewash the past.

They're claiming that they left Cinnicoin in good faith with no obligation to deliver anon tech (that later showed up in rynomster's new Shadowcoin project). The truth is that before they left CINNI they spent weeks hyping development of this anon tech to the CINNI community. Basically, they misled the community into thinking they were developing unique anon tech for CINNI -- 100% decentralised, trustless -- while likely dumping their CINNI portfolios (every attempt the coin made at a rally was dumped on) before both suddenly departed around the same time for "personal"/"family" reasons. Weeks later, the tech turns up in rynomster's new coin Shadowcoin.

Don't care about that anymore, but I do care that battbot (and to a lesser extent rynomster either directly or through his proxies) are trying to whitewash this history. I think anyone who deals with these guys going forward should be informed about this history - and in their own words.

Hope that was brief enough. See CINNI thread for more sordid details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.5260
It's all there - err, until they delete it, but they cant delete copies and "Re:" responses to those posts and references to their usernames by others.

Others can come to their own judgements about their character after reading their words - before and since their departures from CINNI, including their current round of attempted (and utterly failed) whitewashing.
St3baS

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:01:54 AM

Rynomster is a legit and trustworthy dev. If he says something, it is to the best of his knowledge at the time he says it.

DevCoder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:04:20 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 01:17:05 PM by DevCoder

TDLR: Battbot and Rynomster are trying to whitewash the past.

They're claiming that they left Cinnicoin in good faith with no obligation to deliver anon tech (that later showed up in rynomster's new Shadowcoin project). The truth is that before they left CINNI they spent weeks hyping development of this anon tech to the CINNI community. Basically, they misled the community into thinking they were developing unique anon tech for CINNI -- 100% decentralised, trustless -- while likely dumping their CINNI portfolios (every attempt the coin made at a rally was dumped on) before both suddenly departed around the same time for "personal"/"family" reasons. Weeks later, the tech turns up in rynomster's new coin Shadowcoin.

Don't care about that anymore, but I do care that battbot (and to a lesser extent rynomster either directly or through his proxies) are trying to whitewash this history. I think anyone who deals with these guys going forward should be informed about this history - and in their own words.

Hope that was brief enough. See CINNI thread for more sordid details:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.5260
It's all there - err, until they delete it, but they cant delete copies and "Re:" responses to those posts and references to their usernames by others.

Others can come to their own judgements about their character after reading their words - before and since their departures from CINNI, including their current round of attempted (and utterly failed) whitewashing.

Ridiculous nonsense -

I was an investor in CINNI at the time. The anon tech proposal was a node based system with onion routing (check the white paper). SDC has a stealth address system....nothing even close to similar. At least try to figure out what you are talking about before you make an idiot of yourself.

As posted in CINNI thread, UTClover had 1/2 the coins of CINNI. He sold them off and EVERYONE else lost money.
sdersdf2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:05:24 AM

Hello,

For those who remember, I was a former volunteer dev / proj mgr / comm mgr for Cinni.  Please allow me to clear the FUD on rynomster's name (as this was brought to my attention by trolls posting in XC's thread).

Rynomster came to help Cinni with it's encrypted messaging system (per a bounty).  After this work was finished, he himself decided to not continue on with Cinni (for his own reasons, which frankly should not matter).  His contribution towards the Cinni project started on good terms, and he left Cinni project on good terms -- as far as the dev team was concerned.  

As for the issue related to Cinni PoS, I can verify that rynomster did indeed email fixes to the PoS code to cinnidev.  And to my knowledge, cinnidev committed them (however, if cinnidev truly committed them will need to be verified by cinnidev / rynomster).  Now, whether or not rynomsters fixes corrected absolutely every issue with Cinni's PoS, I cannot answer -- but I do know that rynomster emailed fixes on the PoS code.

Nevertheless -- why are we attacking rynomster?  If you are going to call him a liar, then you will have to call both myself and cinnidev liars.  But let me ask you -- who else would know the facts better than the dev team?  Cinnidev likewise can and should confirm everything that I have said.  Anyone who says anything contrary to the facts that I have just stated is a liar, or is ignorant to what actually happened.

Again, rynomster was offered a bounty to build encrypted messaging for Cinni -- this he did in a successful and timely manner.  Once this work was completed, he was by no means obligated to continue developing for Cinni.  Even Cinni's PoS issue he was not obligated to look at or fix, but he was kind enough to.  Please refrain from attacking him, his character, or his new coin.  

battbot

THE DEV OF CINNICOIN CONFIRMED THIS POST.

Who cares what CINNIcoin dev says - he is a passive, non-existent, non-dev "dev" who seems to have decided to allow CINNI to die, whatever his reasons. Don't care about him or give any weight to his words.

My post is a direct copy of battbot and rynomster's own words with a clear chronology. For all I know, Cinnicoin is in bed with these guys, figuratively speaking.
DevCoder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:11:24 AM

Hello,

battbot

Who cares what CINNIcoin dev says - he is a passive, non-existent, non-dev "dev" who seems to have decided to allow CINNI to die, whatever his reasons. Don't care about him or give any weight to his words.

My post is a direct copy of battbot and rynomster's own words with a clear chronology. For all I know, Cinnicoin is in bed with these guys, figuratively speaking.

When you get out of diapers you will realize the world is a little more complex than you see it now. Situations change with time.

"I was not the original developer of CinniCoin, I just built the encrypted messaging system. My team and I decided to create the ShadowCoin project so we would have the freedom to implement our innovations as we saw best."

-rynomster
sdersdf2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:17:10 AM

Hello,

battbot

When you get out of diapers you will realize the world is a little more complex than you see it now. Situations change with time.

-rynomster

I leave it to readers to read what these two had to say and when in their own words, as it happened. I'm not interested in what battbot and rynomster have to say now to try to make themselves look better and protect their new or future investments. I'm just documenting the history while they, their proxies and guys like you try to whitewash it.

Unlike you, I don't have to insult anyone - I can simply let readers come to their own judgements and visit the links if they like.

Who the heck was getting in the way of rynomster's "freedom" to innovate? That's the real nonsense - retroactive whitewashing.
DevCoder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:18:38 AM

Hello,

battbot

-rynomster

I leave it to readers to read what these two had to say and when in their own words, as it happened. I'm not interested in what battbot and rynomster have to say now to try to make themselves look better and protect their new or future investments. I'm just documenting the history while they, their proxies and guys like you try to whitewash it.

Unlike you, I don't have to insult anyone - I can simply let readers come to their own judgements and visit the links if they like.

Ok. I'm saying grow up, situations change as time passes. It's pretty clear to almost everyone that Rynomster was not in control of the development path at CINNI because he was not the original dev. He probably had ideas not in line with the cinnidev so he made his own coin to implement those ideas. You are on a smear campaign against the wrong guy for the wrong reasons. Grow up!
sdersdf2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:24:14 AM

Effort has put into this thread and that chart with both battbot and ryonmonster's posts as prices change sums up alot. Interesting to see battbot suddenly have "in life circumstances" when prices hit rock bottom.

Haven't seen a shred of your own opinion thus this isn't fud or trolling. A nice summary of events and facts posted by these guys.

Thank you, and thank you bitcointalk.org for maintaining records on all these devs.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:28:25 AM

Thank you, and thank you bitcointalk.org for maintaining records on all these devs.

The truth hurts sometimes...that's why sdc supporterss get on the extreme defensive side.

Remember guys sdersdf2 isn't Fuding/trolling anyone, he just posted past posts and FACTS...its up to the reader to come to their own conclusion.
sdersdf2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:29:19 AM

Ok. I'm saying grow up, situations change as time passes. It's pretty clear to almost everyone that Rynomster was not in control of the development path at CINNI because he was not the original dev. He probably had ideas not in line with the cinnidev so he made his own coin to implement those ideas. You are on a smear campaign against the wrong guy for the wrong reasons. Grow up!

That's not at all clear. Everything rynomster said/proposed at the time appeared to be welcome by everyone. There was nothing stopping him from doing whatever he wanted. Cinnicoin is not a real dev and deferred completely to him. What is he saying now about how his freedom was restricted - ridiculous. Obvious nonsense to anyone who reads the history on the CINNI thread.

And you, sir, are on a whitewashing campaign. Open up! To the truth.

DevCoder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:34:15 AM

That's not at all clear. Everything rynomster said/proposed at the time appeared to be welcome by everyone. There was nothing stopping him from doing whatever he wanted. Cinnicoin is not a real dev and deferred completely to him. What is he saying now about how his freedom was restricted - ridiculous. Obvious nonsense to anyone who reads the history on the CINNI thread.

And you, sir, are on a whitewashing campaign. Open up! To the truth.

A smear campaign against a dev that was not even the dev of CinniCoin...this is one of the most ridiculous FUD attempts yet. Good luck...have fun.
YesOrNo

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:38:55 AM

[/quote]
1000000++++++
Of course he is not a dev after that he represent for several weeks. I can say he is opposite the developer
It seems that he has become executioner , he want to destroy cinni

P.S.
Fuders will start use the words : child, Grow up! etc.

but the truth is One
sdersdf2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:48:49 AM

A smear campaign against a dev that was not even the dev of CinniCoin...this is one of the most ridiculous FUD attempts yet. Good luck...have fun.

It isn't a smear campaign, it's a history campaign - it's battbot and rynomster in their own words. Good luck with the investments you're focused on protecting with your failed attempts at whitewashing. Be honest - the truth is not your priority here. Well, it is mine. Have fun.
sdersdf2 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:51:35 AM

Quote from: sdersdf2

1000000++++++
Of course he is not a dev after that he represent for several weeks. I can say he is opposite the developer
It seems that he has become executioner , he want to destroy cinni

P.S.
Fuders will start use the words : child, Grow up! etc.

but the truth is One

The great thing about the truth is that it often speaks for itself. And critics expose their true motives and interests by trying to supress it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: