Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blocktrail.com | Wallet | Explorer | API  (Read 32025 times)
retepier

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:39:33 AM

Hello.
I'm using blocktrail API on my website, and most of the time it works smoothly. But sometimes the blocktrail API just sending the signal 10-30 minutes later.
In our site the deposit needs 1 confirmation to appear in the balance, but sometimes it only appears after 3 or 4 confirmation. I don't have an idea what is the problem, but I'm sure it's in the blocktrail API. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 08:47:50 AM

Hello.
I'm using blocktrail API on my website, and most of the time it works smoothly. But sometimes the blocktrail API just sending the signal 10-30 minutes later.
In our site the deposit needs 1 confirmation to appear in the balance, but sometimes it only appears after 3 or 4 confirmation. I don't have an idea what is the problem, but I'm sure it's in the blocktrail API. I would really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Hello,

I have sent this to the dev team i will update you through PM. Thank you

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 02:49:33 AM

Bitcoin Airdrop Initiative Brought More Users, Confirms BTC.com

http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/10/20/bitcoin-airdrop-initiative-brought-more-users-btc-com/

neutraLTC
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 08:32:32 AM

2016 China Miner Conference Held in Chengdu

https://blog.btc.com/2016-china-miner-conference-held-in-chengdu-e66546fe57bd#.fgbwxqzhz

mnemonique

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 03:58:58 AM

Hi,

I'm planning to setup a site to allow registered users create their wallet through blocktrail API, is this possible? Can I host a web app that provide blocktrail wallet to each user that signup to my web app? if so how is the password handled? would it be the same as their logins on my webapp, or a different one and will only be triggered when they need to transfer funds to another bitcoin wallet?
rubensayshi

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:47:25 AM

Hi,

I'm planning to setup a site to allow registered users create their wallet through blocktrail API, is this possible? Can I host a web app that provide blocktrail wallet to each user that signup to my web app? if so how is the password handled? would it be the same as their logins on my webapp, or a different one and will only be triggered when they need to transfer funds to another bitcoin wallet?

We currently don't have a secure way for your users to create a wallet, we're working on a new backend system and plan to add oauth support when we switch to the new system.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 06:54:56 PM

I was checking your Android wallet and I must say that It both looks and works as should be. I can't seem to understand what is th "PROMO Code" thing for ? https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/O7prN2Fxd8vwvsISVfT7xkAhLgF9xNGYq66cbrNkafQCM4fHIk34Yk5-HJOgCPHw0bw=h900

And so I don't forget ,thanks for the BTC.COM T-shirt . It took sometime but It arrived a few weeks ago ! Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rubensayshi

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:42:40 AM

I was checking your Android wallet and I must say that It both looks and works as should be. I can't seem to understand what is th "PROMO Code" thing for ? https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/O7prN2Fxd8vwvsISVfT7xkAhLgF9xNGYq66cbrNkafQCM4fHIk34Yk5-HJOgCPHw0bw=h900

And so I don't forget ,thanks for the BTC.COM T-shirt . It took sometime but It arrived a few weeks ago ! Grin

Happy to hear you like the app!

The Promo Code section is used occasionally for campaigns and contests to reward users with a code a small amount of BTC
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 05:11:52 PM

Happy to hear you like the app!

The Promo Code section is used occasionally for campaigns and contests to reward users with a code a small amount of BTC

Hi and thanks for responding guys , while comparing both the web and mobile app , It seems like you still didn't fix the bug in the web from the last time (when I reported it) :

This feature works just fine in the mobile and you can clearly see from to where the transaction got sent or from where It got received while in Web It only state "received bitcoin" .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rubensayshi

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:08:21 AM

Hi and thanks for responding guys , while comparing both the web and mobile app , It seems like you still didn't fix the bug in the web from the last time (when I reported it) :

This feature works just fine in the mobile and you can clearly see from to where the transaction got sent or from where It got received while in Web It only state "received bitcoin" .

Fixed, not sure how it got through if you reported it, but I also don't recall a report of it (which could still be my mistake xD)

will be in the next release / deploy!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:04:19 PM

Fixed, not sure how it got through if you reported it, but I also don't recall a report of it (which could still be my mistake xD)

will be in the next release / deploy!

It's being sometime since I reported it and It wasn't you who answered me , It was neutraLTC and he told me he will send the issue to the developers . anyway thanks , happy It got fixed.  Grin btw , shouldn't the PROMO code thing be available in web version too ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:51:45 AM

I have a doubt. Is this wallet is like coinbase? i mean in coinbase if we do any transaction there is no fee. Is this wallet also has the same feature?
rubensayshi

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 11:36:20 AM

I have a doubt. Is this wallet is like coinbase? i mean in coinbase if we do any transaction there is no fee. Is this wallet also has the same feature?

no, this wallet is absolutely not like Coinbase.

Coinbase is what we call a "custodial wallet", a wallet that owns your bitcoins and will (most of the time) send those bitcoins to other people when you ask them to.

Our wallet (and all other "non-custodial wallets") will make sure that at all times YOU own your bitcoins, we don't have access to your bitcoins and you have the means (a backup of private keys etc) to take your bitcoins out of the wallet even when the wallet provider (us) would want to deny you access to it.
The service that our wallet provides is merely making the process of you using your private keys to send and receive bitcoins easier.

Because the nature of how custodial wallets own your bitcoins they can send bitcoins to other people who use the same wallet provider without having to an actual bitcoin transaction, they can just do -balance and +balance in their database in that case.

non custodial wallets can't do this because the bitcoins need to be moved from your address to the other persons address, so it always requires paying the transaction fee to the miners for the bitcoin transaction.

A good way to seeing the big difference between the 2 wallets is also that we can't help you recover your wallet if you've lost both your password and your backup document, because there's no way we can ever touch your bitcoins, only you can with either your password or the information on the backup document!
savioroshan

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 02:56:23 PM

I am not able to signup to create a new wallet.  Is this wallet still working?
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:10:31 PM

It is , Blocktrail switched to BTC.com recently and you can make a new wallet from here https://wallet.btc.com/#/setup/register just make sure to make a backup of the PDF file that they give you , that could be useful If something bad happens and you want to recover your wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rubensayshi

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 03:18:46 PM

As OmegaStarScream explained we've rebranded the wallet to BTC.com but under the hood it's still the same technology.

If you're having any issues feel free to contact support@btc.com (or support@blocktrail.com) so we can help you resolve them.
savioroshan

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:51:22 PM

It is , Blocktrail switched to BTC.com recently and you can make a new wallet from here https://wallet.btc.com/#/setup/register just make sure to make a backup of the PDF file that they give you , that could be useful If something bad happens and you want to recover your wallet.

https://wallet.btc.com/#/setup/register   is  not loading .
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:55:57 PM

It's taking a little long to load but the site is loading just now. Maybe you have a problem woith your internet or maybe your browser. Check your connectiomn first or change browser if it still not loads then maybe try using a different connection.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:06:40 PM

If by "not loading" you mean you have the three colors but the form never shows up then , I used to have this problem in several sites (including this one) and I usually fix it by switching to another browser or by clearing the cookies and cache of the browser .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rubensayshi

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:28:09 AM

To keep this topic clean of too much noise, could you contact support@blocktrail.com or PM me with a screenshot of the page not loading with the "Developer Console" open? (hit F12 to open the tab with the developer tools and then click on "Console") 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: