Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy  (Read 95160 times)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:24:00 PM

I told first about PoD, fuck this dev, he is a scamer, i even think that he buy full member account !!!! WE ARE SCAMMED ....AGAIN !!!!!!!

why are you guys panic ,what scam was happened here, did u check our announcement , we are going to launch a big thing which is far better than a POD, how do you conclude that we scam ...
you will need the PoD to get on bittrex, so if everything is legit why not do it?

ok if you think Bittrex really needs it we will apply for POD
Thank you, its not only bittrex but community made this a standard for every new coin, becose bitcointalk accounts can be bought so having a newbie or full member or even hero member account is no garantee at all

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techlover (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

I told first about PoD, fuck this dev, he is a scamer, i even think that he buy full member account !!!! WE ARE SCAMMED ....AGAIN !!!!!!!

why are you guys panic ,what scam was happened here, did u check our announcement , we are going to launch a big thing which is far better than a POD, how do you conclude that we scam ...
you will need the PoD to get on bittrex, so if everything is legit why not do it?

Thank you, its not only bittrex but community made this a standard for every new coin, becose bitcointalk accounts can be bought so having a newbie or full member or even hero member account is no garantee at all

we thought the forum we are developing is more than POD as a proof of Dev , because we are developing it as a big thing , it supports this coin
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:33:38 PM

we thought the forum we are developing is more than POD as a proof of Dev , because we are developing it as a big thing , it supports this coin

That's the problem. U can say anything u want. Doing PoD at least show that u are sincere in what u are saying.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:38:46 PM

That is just a forum so you can't say its bigger than PoD
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:40:47 PM

Nope. He can say anything he want. Sky is the limit. It can even be bigger than bitcoin if he is really good at saying things.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:43:24 PM

Nope. He can say anything he want. Sky is the limit. It can even be bigger than bitcoin if he is really good at saying things.
That was not my point but i agree Smiley
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:00:47 PM

Hi Techlover

Can you tell me how many people is in dev team? You are alone ?

As regards to developer team, there are currently 3 developer, I am a PhD in a major University in Southwest of US. I have been in mining since last March. My major is EE. I am working on a flexible electronics project. I mainly work on forum management, project design, writing ,marketing, as well as mining currently. I have got 200k FLEX through mining
The 2nd developer is a bachelor in CS applying for a master degree, he is professional at coding, he works on software part, such as wallet, forum and unpublished projects. and he also manage forum, design project.
The third one is also a PhD in EE in the same Univ with me, he works together with me mostly.
The new forum idea are presented by me and the 2nd developer, we have a few ongoing project, we hope that we can bring innovation to cryptocurrency
xrn

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:16:10 PM

Hi Techlover

Can you tell me how many people is in dev team? You are alone ?

As regards to developer team, there are currently 3 developer, I am a PhD in a major University in Southwest of US. I have been in mining since last March. My major is EE. I am working on a flexible electronics project. I mainly work on forum management, project design, writing ,marketing, as well as mining currently. I have got 200k FLEX through mining
The 2nd developer is a bachelor in CS applying for a master degree, he is professional at coding, he works on software part, such as wallet, forum and unpublished projects. and he also manage forum, design project.
The third one is also a PhD in EE in the same Univ with me, he works together with me mostly.
The new forum idea are presented by me and the 2nd developer, we have a few ongoing project, we hope that we can bring innovation to cryptocurrency

OK thanks. If you need help with translation i can help. Read PM message. I give Flex buy support - we test this coin.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:31:23 PM

^^^^No offesnse dev, but you dont sound too literate here. Are you sure you are a PHD student?

In anycase, besides the forum, can we have a road map of features and developments?
The forum is a cool idea, but you really think its going to bring in investors? Now I could be wrong here, but how will a forum make this coin a desired currency and form of payment? Some coins are working on decentralized applications, like markets, escrows and exchanges. Those applications make a lot more sense and bring a lot more innovation for a currency than a forum does...have you guys thought about something like these apps? Again, having a pay per post forum is a cool idea but its not going to cut it imo. We need a road map of practical features.

xrn

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:30:33 PM

Techlover Flex has any IRC channel ?
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:34:29 PM

Techlover Flex has any IRC channel ?

We have an chatting tool in the wallet, you can use that one if you want Smiley
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:08:19 PM

^^^^No offesnse dev, but you dont sound too literate here. Are you sure you are a PHD student?

In anycase, besides the forum, can we have a road map of features and developments?
The forum is a cool idea, but you really think its going to bring in investors? Now I could be wrong here, but how will a forum make this coin a desired currency and form of payment? Some coins are working on decentralized applications, like markets, escrows and exchanges. Those applications make a lot more sense and bring a lot more innovation for a currency than a forum does...have you guys thought about something like these apps? Again, having a pay per post forum is a cool idea but its not going to cut it imo. We need a road map of practical features.

No offense is taken Smiley There are a few developers and we share the accounts, so sometimes it is not me (it is the other developers) replying to questions raised by forum members, we may think about creating accounts for different developers in the future.

I can say that I am an experienced guy in cryptocurrency and I have deep understanding in cryptocurrency. I have mined and traded good coins, such as LTC (last year and the beginning of this year, stopped when diff soar to 4000), also PoW/PoS coins such as XC, VRC, Cinni as well as Cloak (the first three mined from the beginning and I got good reward, I am not sure if we can say Cinni is good but definitely it had been a good coin for a while). I have also experienced coins that didn't grow well, like WC, DRM, XLB, etc.

For the good coins, if you look back, most of them don't post a detailed roadmap in the beginning stage, because some reasons such as anti-copy, etc., that is why we are hesitant to release a roadmap of all projects in my mind.

If you look at my post history, you can see that I am honest in my postings, because I think being honest is essential for doing a business. It is the prerequisite for the success. You can check the premine, we haven't sell any of them, and they are left for the project.

On the other hand, I like critical thinking and coming up with novel ideas, no matter in my study or in the cryptocurency. During the past year I believe I have got a few ideas and now I can implement them in FLEX.

As a PhD, I believe that sometimes I see things differently based on my viewpoint and experience. I want to combine cryptocurrency with my expertise and hopefully it will be successful. Although they are niche market, I believe there are plenty of opportunities in it.

Thank you for your reading.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:10:46 PM

Ok, thanks for the clarification dev.

SeaSoul

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:16:59 PM

We are happy to pre-annouce that we are in the stage of releasing a novel service for Flexiblecoin that has never been done to cryptocurrency. We are in the stage of testing and debugging.

Here is the abstract of the project:

We are launching a PAY PER POST CRYPTOCOIN Forum where people can earn flexiblecoins as reward for the posts they made.

Detailed whitepaper will be released in two days and the service will be up upon PoW end.

Please be tuned and we will not let people down.

Good work DEV!
xrn

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:52:59 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 09:55:54 PM by xrn

We should find a graphic and create nice logo for FLEX Wink

Edit:

Nice - Network Hashrate - 16,5GH/s !
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:54:32 PM

Edit:

We have a bounty of 25k FLEX for the logo

I also noticed the tripple in hash rate. Smiley
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:58:49 AM

Edit:

if the market is more stable ,
I will buy and mine some.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:34:07 AM

Edit:

if the market is more stable ,
I will buy and mine some.

It seems the market is stable now since yesterday, staying at about 10-20 sat. Smiley
sung

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:53:17 AM

I don't see any on the coin.just waiting.
renbit

Activity: 257

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 03:03:23 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: