Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:43:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy  (Read 95160 times)
hardroad

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

█ If you want logo pm me █

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:04:27 AM

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nxthing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:02:44 AM

when are we going to bittrex?
awais3344

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:03:51 AM

this is so cheap. I am buying all i can at 40.

Given that there is such a limited amount of coins in circulation. And we'll be on bittrex in a day or two.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
awais3344

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:32:15 AM

can you add the coin to coinmarketcap:? Also it would be great if someone had setup a block explorer

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
NEOSCOIN
  +POD Developers +Active Community - V2 Coming Soon! Live In-App Trading, Live Pool Stats - IRC - Arbitrush Anonymous System soon!! NEOSCOIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nxthing

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:20:17 AM

Given that there is such a limited amount of coins in circulation. And we'll be on bittrex in a day or two.
Sell all you can now why? Because reward doubled miners are going to dump before any rise in price. I will dump for sure now. Just watch out.
flowerpots

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:27:41 AM

My wallet won't sync. It's connected, but it will not sync. Anyone has any idea?

awais3344

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:28:48 AM

Sell all you can now why? Because reward doubled miners are going to dump before any rise in price. I will dump for sure now. Just watch out.

I am waiting for them to dump for hours now. my tiny order isn't getting filled.

NEOSCOIN
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:24:22 PM

I am waiting for them to dump for hours now. my tiny order isn't getting filled.

Im hoping it will dump into the 20s again where my orders are. Flex also needs a nice simple, and corporate type logo like these coins...

Dev can you please hold a contest? What do other members think? Can we also get an irc channel going to further build the community?

hardroad, you had nice graphics there and the double headed albanian eagle is cool, but imho it doesnt speak 'finance' and it doesnt have a corporate/big business feel.  But i could be wrong, submit your logo or other entries if dev holds a contest.

alphateam

Activity: 1036
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:09:27 PM

Can we have the premine adress?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:31:21 PM

Can we have the premine adress?

+1 for transparency.

techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:29:59 PM

Im hoping it will dump into the 20s again where my orders are. Flex also needs a nice simple, and corporate type logo like these coins...

Dev can you please hold a contest? What do other members think? Can we also get an irc channel going to further build the community?

hardroad, you had nice graphics there and the double headed albanian eagle is cool, but imho it doesnt speak 'finance' and it doesnt have a corporate/big business feel.  But i could be wrong, submit your logo or other entries if dev holds a contest.

Thanks for your suggestion. We have a bounty of 25 k FLEX for logo, and Now we start a logo contest for a simple which looks like what Cryptohollic11 have suggested.

Hardroad, may I ask if you can prepare a logo like that? Thanks, and others who have expertise in logo design are also welcome.
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:39:58 PM

Thanks for your support. In the meantime, I would advise you and other forum members to be reasonable for investment, the bottom line is that don't invest more than you can afford.
We will keep working hard on the projects and try our best to make FLEX successful, but we cannot foresee the future.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:54:19 PM

Dedicated been on the same block for quite a while now..
BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 04:57:55 PM

Dedicated been on the same block for quite a while now..

how many you get a day///w what hashrate?  Smiley

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:58:49 PM

hardroad, you had nice graphics there and the double headed albanian eagle is cool, but imho it doesnt speak 'finance' and it doesnt have a corporate/big business feel.  But i could be wrong, submit your logo or other entries if dev holds a contest.

Thanks for your suggestion. We have a bounty of 25 k FLEX for logo, and Now we start a logo contest for a simple which looks like what Cryptohollic11 have suggested.

Hardroad, may I ask if you can prepare a logo like that? Thanks, and others who have expertise in logo design are also welcome.

Ok cool, thanks for response. If you want to start a contest, best to open a separate thread or else this one is going to get spammed with images which will deter some newcomers. Most coins tht have done contests, start a sepearte thread and hold a vote later after all the logos are submitted within a given time frame. Once you make this thread, post in the OP so people will know. Also, at these prices, 25k Flex might not be worth it to many people. Can suggest to get donations from community members and investors? I will be willing to donate a decent amount myself.

will1988

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 05:17:45 PM

Dev, what happend with PoD ?

For your reference, the operator of PoD, Chris Taylor has send me a e-mail with a list of questions.
I have submitted the replies to the PoD questions just now, I hope we will be processed soon.

hi dev
any good news?
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:30:56 PM

For your reference, the operator of PoD, Chris Taylor has send me a e-mail with a list of questions.
I have submitted the replies to the PoD questions just now, I hope we will be processed soon.

hi dev
any good news?

Yesterday I have been verified by PoD, through the contact info that I provided, skype etc.
Because two of the developers have access to GitHub account, and both needs to be verified, he will fill out the verification today, and hopefully it will pass in a few days.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:45:23 PM

dev did you get a chance to read my last post about the logo thread, voting and donation?

will1988

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:54:42 PM

hi dev
any good news?

Yesterday I have been verified by PoD, through the contact info that I provided, skype etc.
Because two of the developers have access to GitHub account, and both needs to be verified, he will fill out the verification today, and hopefully it will pass in a few days.

oh,great work Grin
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:06:29 PM

dev did you get a chance to read my last post about the logo thread, voting and donation?

Thank you for your support, I read your post at noon, just now I was busy and now I have written a post of the logo contest.
Please check OP and the following link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=770909
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: