Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FLEX] Flexiblecoin |New Block Reward Structure|Bittrex, Cryptsy  (Read 95160 times)
dominikf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:59:18 PM

buy tomorrow
tomorrow will be cheaper
thats all I can say))
@35
Smiley
Buy tomorrow - it will be cheaper
@30
Smiley

Buy next week it will be cheaper...5 sats if the dev keeps this up. Hard work is one thing, but keeping your investors updated is another. It doesnt take much work to make a 5 second post..."Hey we are working on..."

You have been an inspiration and I have opened my eyes to the truth. I'm dumping everything I got as quickly as I can!!!

Who's coming with  me?

Who's coming with  me?

You guys only want cheap coins ;-) Just wait for the dev to come up with news. Don't Panic sell to these guys...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
binarygangster

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:00:36 PM

buy tomorrow
tomorrow will be cheaper
thats all I can say))
@35
Smiley
Buy tomorrow - it will be cheaper
@30
Smiley

Buy next week it will be cheaper...5 sats if the dev keeps this up. Hard work is one thing, but keeping your investors updated is another. It doesnt take much work to make a 5 second post..."Hey we are working on..."

You have been an inspiration and I have opened my eyes to the truth. I'm dumping everything I got as quickly as I can!!!

Who's coming with  me?

Who's coming with  me?

You guys only want cheap coins ;-) Just wait for the dev to come up with news. Don't Panic sell to these guys...

Who says I didn't personally know the developer? Better yet, who says I wasn't actually part of a group of individuals that got in early, pumped the dirt out of the coin in order to inflate the market price and then dump once enough buy support was generated and feel extremely bad about it so in an effort to regain my conscience, I'm letting this little bit of info slip in order to give a few people the opportunity to get out early? I'm certainly not... But, might there be?
Serby

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:26:09 PM

Was wondering how many coins left to be dumped out of the 130m.

PS 113
techlover (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:36:36 PM

Sorry for not making update for a while after last Wednesday.
We mentioned that the new project will be up in about one week or so. I am still working on it now, and it will be up in 2-3 days.
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 07:06:53 AM

We have made a discussion among the developers. We thank all the designers for their logo submissions and are rewarding the winners, Hardroad and Mrcashking, but have decided to have our new logo design done by @Crypto_Design because of his great work in the Crypto community

Best Regards,
Techlover
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:50:03 PM

/\FLEX >> @ 42 SATOSHI !!! Cool
http://dreamsofspace.nfshost.com/spacebookdraft07July-webpage_files/image138.jpg
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:28:22 PM

Dev,pls be more active!

CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:04:16 PM

Dev,pls be more active!

He's plenty active. He's doing what devs do... developing. Not babysitting. This is not a business with public relations or tech support. Can't expect that. He's made it clear what he's doing and when we can expect another update. Buy, hold, or sell and move on =)
BBmmBB

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:12:28 PM

he sounds like a real dev...not some noob "dev" wannabe!!!  Cool
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:15:40 PM

Dev,pls be more active!

He's plenty active. He's doing what devs do... developing. Not babysitting. This is not a business with public relations or tech support. Can't expect that. He's made it clear what he's doing and when we can expect another update. Buy, hold, or sell and move on =)

Hero has a point though. A little bit of communication goes a long way into supporting the price and volume. Communicatin = investor confidence. Yea we know the dev team is busy, but a 2 second update doesnt hurt and def doesnt take much effort. Im sure they have 5 seconds to give a small updates here and there...even if its a few words like.."hey working on ...."

BTCD main dev, James, updated 10 times a day, literally..with everything including long technical posts and look what happened to the prices, even when nothing was released. Go check their thread and you will see what Im talking about. Communication is everything in crypto, like it or not. Its not about baby sitting, its about communicating.

CrowdWhale

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:47:29 PM

I totally agree with you, and I was one of the ones bitching before, but just a few posts up are a couple by him saying, basically, update by the weekend. Sometimes coins with erratic dev announcements are the most volatile, which can benefit the experienced trader. The people getting antsy now are the people who bought during one of the spikes and frankly I think they want out... so they're impatient.

I've been through all of this half a dozen times. Last month I was sitting on a pile of ICG and people were freaking about the price. Then it went up 3-4x and suddenly people were crowing. I held through it all and made my rent. This month is starting to look the same. Kinda my own fault for putting too many eggs in one basket, but it'll pay off in the end. I can't count the number of times in crypto I've gone from "OMG, I'm going to have to find a day job quick" to "I'm rich bitch!" in the space of 10 minutes.

The patient... and the experienced... will profit here. The rest will come and go like they always do... and thanks for the rent money. =)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:48:06 PM

Dev,pls be more active!

Hero has a point though. A little bit of communication goes a long way into supporting the price and volume. Communicatin = investor confidence. Yea we know the dev team is busy, but a 2 second update doesnt hurt and def doesnt take much effort. Im sure they have 5 seconds to give a small updates here and there...even if its a few words like.."hey working on ...."

BTCD main dev, James, updated 10 times a day, literally..with everything including long technical posts and look what happened to the prices, even when nothing was released. Go check their thread and you will see what Im talking about. Communication is everything in crypto, like it or not. Its not about baby sitting, its about communicating.
He only hypes the price
BBmmBB

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:25:48 PM

flex @ 32 epic volume pouring in!  Cool
BBmmBB

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 01:34:30 AM

FLEX 1000 not out of hand!  Grin
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:48:11 PM

Dear Flexiblecoin supporters:

I am very glad to announce the 2nd project, Flexible Science, www.flexisci.com , a scientific community website that associate with Flexiblecoin.

Scientific researches are origination of almost all the advanced technologies nowadays, telephone, integrated circuit, computer, internet, and even flexible electronics and Bitcoin (if you look at the history of bitcoin, there are some research published before Bitcoin comes out in 2009). As a result, scientific researches is critical in the history of human being, and it will be critical in the future.

I did some research during the past year, and it turns out that little link exist between scientific research/researchers to crypto-currency, and it seems not many people in scientific research are interested in crypto-currency. This motivates me to start a website to provide service for the scientific researchers, including latest important news, discussion over scientific journals/conferences, individual discussion sections for different scientific researches, as well as a career info center and some interesting experiment to inspire kids, junior high, high school students and undergraduates.

The first section is the Scientific News, Journals and Conference. The reason I make Scientific News is because a lot of Scientific researchers, as far as I know, don't have enough time to look at the latest news in their area, so I have created this section in order to save their time and catch the most important progress in the scientific communities. The reason for Scientific Journals and Conference is because as far as I know, they are very important to researchers.

The second section is the individual research areas, now it includes Material Science, Electromagnetics and Antennas, Biological Science and Engineering, Energy Conversion and Storage, Micro/Nano Fabrication/Characterization, and a special section for Flexible Electronics. I have done some extensive researches which can be categorized in these sections, and I believe I am an expert in some branches in these areas, so I Firstly listed them here. In the future, I will add more sections in these areas.

The third sections are for the career of researchers, job information, both academic or industrial, are listed here, Sometimes I receive the job information or I view them online, I will forward them here. A section about interview and resume is also added.

The fourth section, Hall of Researchers, gives some space for researchers to post their short resume, publication list, research experience here for share purpose.

The fifth section is some fun in scientific research, and my aim is to inspire kids, junior high, high school students and undergraduates.

The sixth section is an off-topic, for scientific researchers to have some fun after work.

You may feel that the current Flexible Science is a very simple project without much work done, however, I believe building such a community takes time (because it is a service based project, once we provide enough service, more users will come) and I am willing to spend time onto it because I love scientific research!

This website is launched about 5 days ago, I didn't release it in a hurry, and instead, during the past 5 days I worked actively on it by organizing/adding/deleting the difference sections, adding info/post to the sections, etc (I know that only when we provide enough information then we can attract more users). In the future, I may post 5-10 or even more useful post every day into it to attract more users and build the scientific research community.

Some people may wonder what is the link between this project with FLEX, the link is that this project is one branch service of FLEX, in order to attract more FLEX supporters in the future. By the way, we didn't add the pay per post in the current version because the pay per post in the previous project didn't work out very well, we may consider it in the future. Some people may worry if it will succeed or not, I have a friend who run another forum of on a different topic and it eventually succeeded . Because I love research and I believe I have the enthusiasm to provide service, and I will work hard to make it succeed.

This is part of a project about scientific research, I will try to perform subsequent development on this project, I have some idea about what to do. If you are interested in make some contributions in the forum, please feel free to let me know!

If you have some comments/suggestions, please let me know, we are willing to accommodate your suggestions!
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:57:36 PM

Dear Flexiblecoin supporters:

I am very glad to announce the 2nd project, Flexible Science, www.flexisci.com , a scientific community website that associate with Flexiblecoin.

Scientific researches are origination of almost all the advanced technologies nowadays, telephone, integrated circuit, computer, internet, and even flexible electronics and Bitcoin (if you look at the history of bitcoin, there are some research published before Bitcoin comes out in 2009). As a result, scientific researches is critical in the history of human being, and it will be critical in the future.

I did some research during the past year, and it turns out that little link exist between scientific research/researchers to crypto-currency, and it seems not many people in scientific research are interested in crypto-currency. This motivates me to start a website to provide service for the scientific researchers, including latest important news, discussion over scientific journals/conferences, individual discussion sections for different scientific researches, as well as a career info center and some interesting experiment to inspire kids, junior high, high school students and undergraduates.

The first section is the Scientific News, Journals and Conference. The reason I make Scientific News is because a lot of Scientific researchers, as far as I know, don't have enough time to look at the latest news in their area, so I have created this section in order to save their time and catch the most important progress in the scientific communities. The reason for Scientific Journals and Conference is because as far as I know, they are very important to researchers.

The second section is the individual research areas, now it includes Material Science, Electromagnetics and Antennas, Biological Science and Engineering, Energy Conversion and Storage, Micro/Nano Fabrication/Characterization, and a special section for Flexible Electronics. I have done some extensive researches which can be categorized in these sections, and I believe I am an expert in some branches in these areas, so I Firstly listed them here. In the future, I will add more sections in these areas.

The third sections are for the career of researchers, job information, both academic or industrial, are listed here, Sometimes I receive the job information or I view them online, I will forward them here. A section about interview and resume is also added.

The fourth section, Hall of Researchers, gives some space for researchers to post their short resume, publication list, research experience here for share purpose.

The fifth section is some fun in scientific research, and my aim is to inspire kids, junior high, high school students and undergraduates.

The sixth section is an off-topic, for scientific researchers to have some fun after work.

You may feel that the current Flexible Science is a very simple project without much work done, however, I believe building such a community takes time (because it is a service based project, once we provide enough service, more users will come) and I am willing to spend time onto it because I love scientific research!

This website is launched about 5 days ago, I didn't release it in a hurry, and instead, during the past 5 days I worked actively on it by organizing/adding/deleting the difference sections, adding info/post to the sections, etc (I know that only when we provide enough information then we can attract more users). In the future, I may post 5-10 or even more useful post every day into it to attract more users and build the scientific research community.

Some people may wonder what is the link between this project with FLEX, the link is that this project is one branch service of FLEX, in order to attract more FLEX supporters in the future. By the way, we didn't add the pay per post in the current version because the pay per post in the previous project didn't work out very well, we may consider it in the future. Some people may worry if it will succeed or not, I have a friend who run another forum of on a different topic and it eventually succeeded . Because I love research and I believe I have the enthusiasm to provide service, and I will work hard to make it succeed.

This is part of a project about scientific research, I will try to perform subsequent development on this project, I have some idea about what to do. If you are interested in make some contributions in the forum, please feel free to let me know!

If you have some comments/suggestions, please let me know, we are willing to accommodate your suggestions!

Yet another forum
I didn't have faith in the first and i was right, now the second on my opinion is worst
Why whould you think forum will get more FLEX supporters, you do expect in order to have supporters they need to get FLEX, so how does this encourage in holding FLEX, you can read the forum even if you don't own any coin.
Next on my mind is how will this forum provide service for the scientific researchers? Its forum everyone can post everything, or you will delete posts and keep only valuble ones, and then how can you know which one is good in every science field.
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

The reason that I want to expand to the scientific research is because it is my expertise, and as far as I know, most of them don't have an idea on crypto-currency. In order for success, I think we need new supporters from other areas besides the community in bitcointalk.

To answer your question why this forum provides service to scientific researchers, you may see we have Scientific News, Journals, etc for researchers who don't have enough time to look at every journal to get some information on the most important discoveries, and also for those who want to submit their papers to get some discussion, and to those who have questions to get help on their specific research, any post some career info for those who want to find a job, that is my aim.

As I mentioned in the statement, some people may think it is not a good idea, but I think time will tell whether it is true or not (a few years ago when my friend released a forum on another topic, I also thought it was not smart, but it turned out that I was wrong).

IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:27:11 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

The reason that I want to expand to the scientific research is because it is my expertise, and as far as I know, most of them don't have an idea on crypto-currency. In order for success, I think we need new supporters from other areas besides the community in bitcointalk.

To answer your question why this forum provides service to scientific researchers, you may see we have Scientific News, Journals, etc for researchers who don't have enough time to look at every journal to get some information on the most important discoveries, and also for those who want to submit their papers to get some discussion, and to those who have questions to get help on their specific research, any post some career info for those who want to find a job, that is my aim.

As I mentioned in the statement, some people may think it is not a good idea, but I think time will tell whether it is true or not (a few years ago when my friend released a forum on another topic, I also thought it was not smart, but it turned out that I was wrong).

Yet, can you answer me one more thing, how this forum encourages people in buying and holding FLEX and will we see some real crypto project for this coin, that will gave purpose and use to it?
techlover (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

Yet, can you answer me one more thing, how this forum encourages people in buying and holding FLEX and will we see some real crypto project for this coin, that will gave purpose and use to it?

The intention of this project is that as we have more users, we will recommend users to use FLEX for some bounty after providing help, etc., and slowly they will realize it is a good way to for bounty payment.

As I mentioned earlier, this current project is to accommodate some niche market as I have seen plenty of opportunity there, and I believe it is a practical purpose for this coin. It may be a slow process in the crypto-currency world, but I will work hard to arrive the aim eventually.

With regards to the "real crypto project" (I think I understand what you mean, but I don't agree with you that only those are real projects), if you are talking about anonymous transaction, it is not difficult for us to implement, but we are not sure about the aim for the anonymity. For other big projects such as blockchain 2.0, decentralized markets, etc., we may implement in the future when the technology is more mature, but it is not determined. We don't want to make a big announcement and later found out that we are unable to deliver it.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 06:55:53 PM

To Icecoldtommy,

The intention of this project is that as we have more users, we will recommend users to use FLEX for some bounty after providing help, etc., and slowly they will realize it is a good way to for bounty payment.

As I mentioned earlier, this current project is to accommodate some niche market as I have seen plenty of opportunity there, and I believe it is a practical purpose for this coin. It may be a slow process in the crypto-currency world, but I will work hard to arrive the aim eventually.

With regards to the "real crypto project" (I think I understand what you mean, but I don't agree with you that only those are real projects), if you are talking about anonymous transaction, it is not difficult for us to implement, but we are not sure about the aim for the anonymity. For other big projects such as blockchain 2.0, decentralized markets, etc., we may implement in the future when the technology is more mature, but it is not determined. We don't want to make a big announcement and later found out that we are unable to deliver it.
I am not thinking about anonimity, lately everyone asks for it but never uses it, its stupid thing to have especialy when you can copy paste it Smiley
As for giving FLEX as bounty is never good for the coin, i have seen what happens in many coins, bounties are just dumped instantly after received so that will put the coin back.
Niche wont work in crypto, if you have researched niche why not make tons of niche sites and use funds to back your coin, i also have another interesting idea but i might tell you latter coz i am working a site for it Smiley But anyway there are planty ways to incorporate coin in web sites and give it value.
Bottom line is that currently this is another copy/paste coin that offers nothing new to the community
What happened with Flexiblecoin-FLEX  Innovation a Head
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: