Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LuckyCheckIn having problems...  (Read 1521 times)
Jybrael (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:13:51 AM

A lot of you might have heard of the faucet site luckyCheckin...they seem to be having a problem at the moment.

Hi all. Unfortunately, there is no good news today.

Some guys click-bombed ads on our sites - luckycheckin.com and btcrock.biz. As a result - google adsense banned account and all funds gone to advertisers. I have tried to appeal - but after some days they answered that could not recover account.

What's next ?

All account balances will be frozen, until the moment when we will find partner, who will be able to place ads on our sites. Or until I find a way how to register new account (I cant register twice in google adsense). After that, we'll pay you every month part by part of your coins.

Until that moment:

btcrock.biz will be paused. luckycheckin.com will keep going with less win odds.

Now we have developed system which protects sites from ad click-bombing. Also maybe its necessary to move to new domain names.

If you are faucet/other site owner and want to be a partner(place your ad codes on our sites and get and share revenue) send mail to posterators[at]gmail.com with info about your projects.

You can still go there and try and check it out to win some satoshi..but I don't know how long before the payouts are fixed..
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RedDiamond

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:24:27 PM

Some people believe that they are just scamming us: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654544.msg8538084#msg8538084
RedDiamond

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:30:45 PM

You can still go there and try and check it out to win some satoshi..but I don't know how long before the payouts are fixed..

We should receive partial payment soon : "A portion of good news - we'll pay a some part of debt this Sunday (31 Aug) from revenue of adbit and a-ads"  Smiley
RedDiamond

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:00:01 PM

It looks better now:

Good news! Seems like we found a partner who able to pay half of our debts. Stay in touch!
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:27:02 PM

I hope that's not an excuse from luckychekin to not pay us.

Is there a way to verify if luckychekin.com has been really banned by google adsense ? I went to this site to check it out www.bannedcheck.com with the following result "Congratulations luckycheckin.com is Not Banned from Google AdSense!"

zuggu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:43:20 PM

Why funds stay ON HOLD when searching we found Google Results: Congratulations, luckycheckin.com currently has pages indexed by Google.com, therefore luckycheckin.com is Not Banned from the Google Search Engine!
Adsense Results: Congratulations, luckycheckin.com is Not Banned from Google AdSense!

Jybrael (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:55:07 PM

I have no idea...but that was what their message on their page said...I tried for ages to do things there so I could get atleast some bitcoin..(Satoshi) to spend for trading activities so I can learn a little bit...and its my first time and this problem happens.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: