Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin is dead my ass... NOT DEAD  (Read 1967 times)
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:48:27 PM

as long as litecoin has hugehuge volume and the donation adress is on thepiratebay along w/ bitcoin its dead my ass...

u noobs can whine and say  SEE ! MY innovator ponzi is the best !  innovative blablalbal feature blalblal MONERO-BITSHARE-NXT 4.5

NO! and NO !   little PonziDannys u r bathing in utter delusion  !  

LiTecoin is here to stay alive kicking u little scammety cryptobitches

~CfA~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tianshi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:28:28 PM

who cares :DNo one can predict future
Cboy

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:58:09 PM

Another thread about Litecoin ...
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:04:41 PM

as long as litecoin has hugehuge volume and the donation adress is on thepiratebay along w/ bitcoin its dead my ass...

u noobs can whine and say  SEE ! MY innovator ponzi is the best !  innovative blablalbal feature blalblal MONERO-BITSHARE-NXT 4.5

~CfA~

Are you Spotniek's third personality?   Roll Eyes
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:06:35 PM

Someone needs to fork counterparty on top of litecoin. I feel like that would be big
Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:10:08 PM

Litecoin is very viable as a pure commodity play, with traders trying to out do each other and extract profits.  Is it actually useful for commerce?  No, of course not.
RickyRickyyyy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:20:42 PM

Monero is more legit than Litecoin.
MaxDZ8

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:24:29 PM

Funny to see somebody picking up on scammers... I still remember when I first heard of LTC, end of 2013. It was all about being asic resistant, distributed scrypt blahblahblah.

By January 2014 I started having serious doubts about what they were talking about.
At February 2014 I had collected several proofs all in the same direction.
At March 2014 if memory serves they were still on the "impossible asics" mindset...
When I stopped following LTC a couple of months ago the main site still claimed to be asic resistant...

As far as I'm concerned, LTC is no different from a scamcoin: thriving in misinformation. Only difference: it reached critical mass first.
LTC is unfortunately going to be around another while - erasing LTC from existence would likely be the best thing that could happen to Altcoins ecosystem.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:30:10 PM

Someone needs to fork counterparty on top of litecoin. I feel like that would be big

holysnappincrap !

what is with all these flood of legend accounts in the Altcoin section lately  ? like WTF LOL
all of a sudden you older guys decided to start particpating ?
wet your beds ? lol

Oh and no offense but the opinions that hold the most weight for me around here are the one that have contributed to the altcoin scene
day after day after day.. not 1 comment every 6 months.

I respect even my enemies who are in the trenches with me and who i have gotten to know and spend time with.
I may not always agree with some guys around here but i respect their opinions because they took the time to share them AND
contribute to our scene !

- This Topic is Officially Come-from-Above & Spoetnik Approved

FUD first & ask questions later™
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:32:49 PM

This has actually been talked about (some) in the litecoin forums.  Look for infinitepeace ... he's got the dough if you can find a dev.
str4wm4n
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:38:55 PM

holysnappincrap !

what is with all these flood of legend accounts in the Altcoin section lately  ? like WTF LOL
wet your beds ? lol

Oh and no offense but the opinions that hold the most weight for me around here are the one that have contributed to the altcoin scene

I respect even my enemies who are in the trenches with me and who i have gotten to know and spend time with.
I may not always agree with some guys around here but i respect their opinions because they took the time to share them AND

I designed the litecoin logo, who are you?
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:29:43 PM

i am holding my breath... the designer of the litecoin logo ! whooaaaa!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

u are the man !  unmatched skills never seen before... u had insights nobody gonna ever have!
----this man put the L on a grey circle background.---- !! Shocked
HOLY MOLY WHOA! I CANT BELIEVE IT ! design celebrity- satoshi 2.0.

ROLLING ON THE FUCKING FLOOR IN LAUGHTER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

just bcuz u have "legendary" on ur acc doesnt make u anything special little nifty boy its just a lil word nothing more Cheesy Cheesy
arrogant piece of shit LOL hahahahah u guys make me crack up hard

along the line... not knowing #1 scam exposer and truth speaker Spoetnik proves u r a fag trying to pose in the altcoin board... u r nobody here dude

~CfA~

str4wm4n
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:49:19 PM

Roll Eyes n00bs
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:07:14 PM

holysnappincrap !

wet your beds ? lol

i have done far more than design a logo and LOTS of guys are still running my various miners i have coded for starters..
and i have contributed to the scene 24/7 for a year straight.. all over the place.
who am i ? ..Spoetnik and every one here knows who i am.
and i have never seen your name even ONCE
and THAT says it all.

sorry but your opinion mean sweet fuck all just because you spent ALL your time in the Bitcoin forum section then wanna
stomp around in the altcoin section all of a sudden expecting to be treated like an elite Litecoin Logo creator LOL

SORRY BUT YOU BITCOIN GUYS KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT ALTCOINS

i do because i have spent savage shit loads of time day in and day out with the coders, the devs, the marketing teams, the pumpers, the exchanges...
i know them all by name.

I have more respect for those that contribute and you may friend have done fuck all.
If i even seen your name once in a year then that would be different.. but i have not.
And if your not contributing then your opinion means NOTHING what so ever.
As far as i am concerned your post count may as well as say 2 comments for all care..

and that is my opinion and i have sound reasonable and logical reasons for them as i stated clearly 2x now
and i stand behind them..
playing little snotty childish games with me with what have you done is not the point..
I am known and your not.. i have nothing to prove.. YOU DO !

and by the way "pal" i am multi-talented and could smoke your god damn ass at icon creation.. LOL

THIS is what your struttin' around bragging about ?  gimme a break Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Nullu

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:11:25 PM

People are obsessed with features, around here. It's about consumer adoption.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:27:36 PM

Roll Eyes n00bs

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 05:36:37 PM

Litecoin has been deemed as Bitcoins little brother.  Like it or not Litecoin is Silver and Bitcoin is gold, talk  shit about how x coin is  better blah blah blah, almost no one gives a damn.
When/if Bitcoin starts to take off again LTC will fly with it.
jae480

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:09:51 PM

~CfA~

hahahaha wow I like reading your posts keep them coming! =D

Even life itself is a delusion, odds are this is all but a simulation and you are a simulation too.

You mad bro? MUAHAHAHHA
You're just mad that you already sold all you BitsharesX and even if you do think its a scam YOU'RE MAD
THAT YOU CAN'T PROFIT FROM IT ANYMORE

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin   

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:17:30 PM

It might not be dead. But the real question is, does it offer something of value?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
waterpile

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:43:07 PM

It might not be dead. But the real question is, does it offer something of value?

you can get trade it for usd, so yeah it does offer a value
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: