Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:32:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System  (Read 169228 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zhongfeng

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:28:28 PM

NEOS would be so awesome that it would market itself.That's what it means.NEOS to the top!
but the marke will tell everything, calm down and invest some ,
then wait for the gain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:36:10 PM

It's obvious that other coins are sending people to fud this coin. I wonder who is worried?

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before. neos so far has successfully reinvented the wheel, and copied what other coins already offer. yes almost all coins do this. but, the onrs that dont, stand out from the croud and make huge volume.

Oh man... you even asked: "maybe we need a community takeover?" (That was your first post in this Thread!)

That's ridiculous. There are just a few possible intentions to ask such a question. But it only would be a rational intention, if you were a FUDster.  
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:43:26 PM

It's obvious that other coins are sending people to fud this coin. I wonder who is worried?

oh my god is this a joke? I ask genuine questions and I have disagreements with the future of neos and all pf a sudden im a whale or a fudder or from another coin. no. face it, market is reacting accordingly. if the charts were soaring up and making huge gains, you have permission t say in wrong, but the fact is, the price is dropping pretty hard since the youtubr video of the wallet, why is this? perhaps because we have seen everything in that wallet dkne before. neos so far has successfully reinvented the wheel, and copied what other coins already offer. yes almost all coins do this. but, the onrs that dont, stand out from the croud and make huge volume.

Oh man... you even asked: "maybe we need a community takeover?" (That was your first post in this Thread!)

That's ridiculous. There are just a few possible intentions to ask such a question. But it only would be a rational intention, if you were a FUDster.  

Then a few post later he talks about how much respect he has for Twoturtles, which one is it lol  Roll Eyes

You need to get a different account now, you burnt this one to a crisp!! lol

Good luck with the next one dumbass!!!  Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:57:23 PM

You can just keep making false statements as much as you wish you are just getting laughed at.

Everything you have said has been proven incorrect, now people are just having fun with your antics. LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

MY MISTAKE FELLOW NEOSTERS

what i meant to say was TO DA MOON!!11 NEOS is READY 4 LAUNCH WOW SUCH COIN - BTCD PRICES WITHIN AN HOUR :DD:DD:D:D

does that make you guys happy? im sorry that im not a complete sheep and actually have genuine questions and concerns about the future of neos.

remember, the price reflects the changes. how convenient how the market reacted negatively to the new wallet? if that doesent set alarm bells off in your head then... you might need to rethink things.

yeah i have an aggressive stance, i cant help that, just the way i am, but what i can tell you is that im not a fudder or trying to bring down neos, im trying to get ideas rolling. perhaps i need to rethink the way i word things. i just want neos to bring something to the table that other coins have not already, in order to protect my investment. and right now i do not think v2 will bring anything new to the table that will blow us away. and the long wait will cause dissapointment and panic dump. perhaps im wrong, perhaps twoturtles will deliver something amazing.

and your wrong, i actually love how active twoturtles is, he may not respect me, but i respect him alot. i just have my disagreements.

There you go nice rocket thats better.

Once again, there is NO NEW WALLET FOR ONE. IT HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET. So the market can't react to something that is not there yet. But you know this because you are only here to harm the coin and act like you care about twoturtles when you just asked the community to take him over

Back to the drawing board for you AGAIN. Your bosses are not going to be too happy with you as you really suck at your FUDster job.

lol

You can't put anything meaningful together, but I guess that is kind of hard when you keep contradicting yourself

wow man, get a life

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:59:17 PM

You can just keep making false statements as much as you wish you are just getting laughed at.

Everything you have said has been proven incorrect, now people are just having fun with your antics. LOL Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what i meant to say was TO DA MOON!!11 NEOS is READY 4 LAUNCH WOW SUCH COIN - BTCD PRICES WITHIN AN HOUR :DD:DD:D:D

does that make you guys happy? im sorry that im not a complete sheep and actually have genuine questions and concerns about the future of neos.

(***pic***)

remember, the price reflects the changes. how convenient how the market reacted negatively to the new wallet? if that doesent set alarm bells off in your head then... you might need to rethink things.

yeah i have an aggressive stance, i cant help that, just the way i am, but what i can tell you is that im not a fudder or trying to bring down neos, im trying to get ideas rolling. perhaps i need to rethink the way i word things. i just want neos to bring something to the table that other coins have not already, in order to protect my investment. and right now i do not think v2 will bring anything new to the table that will blow us away. and the long wait will cause dissapointment and panic dump. perhaps im wrong, perhaps twoturtles will deliver something amazing.

and your wrong, i actually love how active twoturtles is, he may not respect me, but i respect him alot. i just have my disagreements.

Okay, you are not a FUDster.

You are trying to draw conclusions out of the chart about the quality of NEOS. And that is not possible in this early stages. You believe, that the price-drop is a reaction of the market to the new wallet. But: It would need just one single person who bought maybe 80k at IPO who now needs money or without any patience or he just discovered something he would like to invest etc. I said it before. NEOS is too young to draw conclusions out of the chart. And: The most reactions are about Time.

It's like the other way around. Too often a Coin gets pumped and ppl think: "Wow, that must be a good one!", without any research, and just one day later they have to face the dumping. The chart exaggerates.
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:02:21 PM

Patience. Coin is clearly undervalued based on features market cap and developer ability.  Coins don't stay undervalued for ever.

BINTEX

Powered by,
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 02:03:11 PM

remember, the price reflects the changes. how convenient how the market reacted negatively to the new wallet? if that doesent set alarm bells off in your head then... you might need to rethink things. That fact tells you one thing, people expected more from neos v2 and expected a quicker release.

i think twoturtles needs to sort out some of his devs, like YAK, which was spreading rumours about him seeing the code and neos will cripple BTCD and the supernet, these are lies, and caused people to invest, and now they are burnt. if your going to hire devs/designers, make sure there older than 12.

Ok I said I wasn't going to respond to trolling but now you've not only insulted the project but a friend of mine and I don't sit idle while people trash talk friends.  First of all yak wasn't spreading rumors, yak has seen the code and yak and I discuss future plans and what's in the works on a daily basis.  Daily as in, all day.  What yak said was no lie.  What's to come will be shown through code.  I never said I was going to cripple anyone, that was yak's opinion after what he saw was in the works.  Noone saw all of v2, they saw one component - the wallet.  Did I go into the new features?  Nope.  I disclaimed that several times.  Back to coding.

Best regards =)

syntaks

Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:03:43 PM

chris get back to your moon posting please. i estimate your 12.

and if i was a fudder id say i was successfull. since ive been here the market is down from 17k to 12k.

but im not a fudder.

please just stop talking to me bud. do your homework or something.

im asking genuine questions.

You dont ask question by telling its just a wallet 10 times aint you!

Just get lost somewere in space on your posted rocket. PLEASE
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:07:57 PM

you know what i have slightly less repect for twoturtles now, v2 is over 2 weeks overdue, from the date he said it was ready and suggested its about to get released. i did not expect this myself, because in the start twoturtles had quite a bit of talk about sticking to his word and about getting things out on time because he knows how much it damages coins. its just brought a whole negative outlook on neos. you should stick to your words mate.

Oh, oh the troll is getting frustrated guys. Where is my popcorn?  Kiss
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:08:13 PM

and if i was a fudder id say i was successfull. since ive been here the market is down from 17k to 12k.

but im not a fudder.

You are scared, right? You invested and now you believe there could be something wrong with NEOS, because the price doesn't reflect what you have expected. If that should be the case: You just need some patience. You invested in a very good project. I do research very thoroughly and this is the first project I see absolutely nothing wrong. It just needs a little patience. And: I really bought to every price and I have no doubt about it.
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:10:55 PM

you know what i have slightly less repect for twoturtles now, v2 is over 2 weeks overdue, from the date he said it was ready and suggested its about to get released. i did not expect this myself, because in the start twoturtles had quite a bit of talk about sticking to his word and about getting things out on time because he knows how much it damages coins. its just brought a whole negative outlook on neos. you should stick to your words mate.

chris001 - try bigger font, might help you get through to me bit better. maybe red font too Wink

Now I think again you are just a FUDster. Cheesy

But actually I think: You are just naive.
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:13:30 PM

Yeah, he's going to grab another account soon, he's getting worn down that nobody in the thread is feeding into his game.

He's not used to this, he doesn't understand that most of the people that support Noes are experienced traders.

Kinda hard for a troll to do his job in this environment. I'll point out his new account on page 85, oh wait, I won't have to because everyone sees though him. Nice

soggydong, you have an activity of 15, you have obviously make this account to troll. Good luck, my man, you are going to need it.

RedZeppelin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:16:31 PM

Patience. Coin is clearly undervalued based on features market cap and developer ability.  Coins don't stay undervalued for ever.

Most undervalued coin on any exchange at the moment,
Consider the 10 day, 30 day, 60 day potential it just screams buy.

Kahir - Scamming dev of Rebirthcoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798159.msg8977686#msg8977686 gets a free happy meal!!
tempus
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:19:02 PM

but im not a fudder.

You are scared, right? You invested and now you believe there could be something wrong with NEOS, because the price doesn't reflect what you have expected. If that should be the case: You just need some patience. You invested in a very good project. I do research very thoroughly and this is the first project I see absolutely nothing wrong. It just needs a little patience. And: I really bought to every price and I have no doubt about it.

yes scared for my investment. as i own a load of coins, more than any of you. for example right now with under half my coins i could drop the price from 13,000 to 500 on bittrex.

disappointed in where its headed, disappointed in slow release, disappointed in the devs making up stories about crippling btcd. dissapointed in the noobs in here calling me a fudder because of my lack of moon pictures. you guys do realize by making me angry, your making me want to actually fud this coin.

I don't believe that you own more than some others or myself. But, doesn't matter.

First thing you should understsand: The price doesn't reflect where NEOS stands. Too many do too less research and acting too impulsive. You do it, too. Look at your posts... they are just impulsive and naive.

If you own a lot of Neos... Do what you want, but maybe you just should breathe more and lay back. And maybe: Do research. Read the Threads, look at the Screencasts, think about quality, think about communication and transparency. Look at the project and don't try to draw conclusions out of the chart.

Question: Therefore you have so many Neos... Sold already some of them?
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:26:29 PM

no im not going to sell, i brought ICO @ 10k & 12.5k, then more when it dropped to 8k after ICO. then at 18, 22, 25, 30k. then back down again.

im going to sit here in my corner and sook. as my btc investment is looking depressing. and im just going to prey that twoturtles knows what he is doing + brings something completely new to the table, that is actully usuefull. and hope this doesent end up in the same place his last coin bellacoin ended. neglected and in the trash.

Some people are just not born traders and missing balls , like you !
figgyUK

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:39:36 PM

I think its time to change subject. Sedgydean - if you're not happy with the current state of play, do what you want with your coins, or hold and see whats in store. But no point posting anymore here. You're not going to make any difference to those of us that have faith in Syntaks and Neos.

Genuine questions are welcome I'm sure and would be answered by Syntaks.

Other guys, the language in replies isnt great for any newcomers so perhaps this thread can be cleaned up a bit and move on to productive discussion.

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:40:04 PM

I think its time to change subject. Sedgydean - if you're not happy with the current state of play, do what you want with your coins, or hold and see whats in store. But no point posting anymore here. You're not going to make any difference to those of us that have faith in Syntaks and Neos.

Genuine questions are welcome I'm sure and would be answered by Syntaks.

Other guys, the language in replies isnt great for any newcomers so perhaps this thread can be cleaned up a bit and move on to productive discussion.

Sorry, I will delete my posts.
MinerMario

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:43:00 PM

I am not typically one to ask for moderation in a thread, but this guy and those that engage with him might be good cause for it.

When I bring my BTC (AKA: Money) to an investment I like to see that it's a professional engagement. Having the thread look like a "nananana called you it first - no way your momma" kindergarten shout fest is a real turn off. Seen this happen in a lot of threads and it never ends good. It puts a really unprofessional appearance on the coin itself.

There are ways to comment even negatively without using words like "ballless - pussy - fudster - soggydong - etc"

So may I suggest Mr. Syntaks that you not delete the posts where honest legitimate questions either good or bad are asked (that would be wrong), but posts where there is nothing said other than name calling should likely be cleaned up. It just looks bad and no one here needs the added pressure on their investment.

2 NEOS worth. And yes I do have 2 NEOS.

Shitcoins are never "undervalued"
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:43:33 PM

i have come to realize you guys in this thread are desperate for people to fud and dump, so you can desperately gather neos at a low low price so you have a slim chance at actually making a profit.

Either dump your shit like you threatened to do so in earlier post...and maybe I'll have some respect for you.

As of now, you are known as a PUSSY. Let the price drop. Smiley

i did not threaten to.. read it again twatter. i simply implied the buy walls are so low, that i could dump half my coins and drop it to 500. its just an observation.

What are you still doing here?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:43:42 PM

who can tell me why the NEOS wallet like this?

多彩币?
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: