Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:00:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122891 times)
bit7coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 08:42:18 AM

What do you carry intrigues here? be engaged in the safety! who needs yours 0.009 Satoshi? dont talk nonsense! you not on walk!You contradict our society ore-mine! understand the safety of the account! you arent right.

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
FaucetWorld

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 11:55:20 AM

Do you have 2fa and withdraw address locked?

Nope 2fa is disabled and withdraw address is unlocked.

From what I've seen it's impossible for someone to have hacked my account. The account only ever had 100,000 satoshi in it at most. A withdrawal of 980,000 satoshi would be impossible. Unless you're the admin of course.

Right even if your speculation is correct, members that have those enabled have not have problems (or so it seems). The rate of people who have unauthorized withdraws seems to be unusually high, that's why I decided to enable those two protections. 

Basically; users who have not enabled 2fa + withdraw address lock have more problems than those who do not. This forum is evidence of that

I probably should've locked my btc address but it just doesn't make sense.

No matter who gained access to my account, the most they could've withdrawn would've been 56,000 satoshi, minus the 50,000 satoshi withdraw fee would result in a mere 6,000 satoshi being sent. That is not a lot! The problem is that, apparently, someone sent 980,000 satoshi from my account. As I said, that is impossible! Unless you're the admin who has control of everything.

Seeing this happening I'm not too sure if locking would've even helped, I'm the sure the admin has powers over the lock.

I'm still waiting for an explanation from Sector. For any newbies so far, I DO NOT recommend investing! I lost a little, but you could lose a lot! Don't risk it!

Something similar happen to me two - three months ago. From my account somehow disappear around 1,000,000 satoshi but i understand that it can be connected with hack of scrypt.cc website - unfortunately it this two services i have been using same email and password.
Do you have account in scrypt.cc?
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:26:46 PM

What do you carry intrigues here? be engaged in the safety! who needs yours 0.009 Satoshi? dont talk nonsense! you not on walk!You contradict our society ore-mine! understand the safety of the account! you arent right.

Can someone please explain what the hell this means. This account has sent me messages saying I am contradicting the ore-mine society. I don't get it.

And to respond, bit7coin please read my posts before sending this crap. Really if you had read you'd understand that I only lost 0.001 btc but somehow 0.009 btc had been withdrawn from my account when I never had it.

It's not the btcs I care about. I've lost a lot more than that it in the past. It's the thought that he can scam me so he'll probably scam someone else too.

If it had been evident that my account were hacked I wouldn't be complaining. It'd be my own damn fault. However, bit7coin, look at all the facts. The network of ore-mine would have had to been comprimised to have sent that amount - or the admin would've sent it.

I'm still waiting to hear a response from the admin - unless this bit7coin newbie is the admin himself.

From what I've seen it's impossible for someone to have hacked my account. The account only ever had 100,000 satoshi in it at most. A withdrawal of 980,000 satoshi would be impossible. Unless you're the admin of course.

Right even if your speculation is correct, members that have those enabled have not have problems (or so it seems). The rate of people who have unauthorized withdraws seems to be unusually high, that's why I decided to enable those two protections. 

Basically; users who have not enabled 2fa + withdraw address lock have more problems than those who do not. This forum is evidence of that

No matter who gained access to my account, the most they could've withdrawn would've been 56,000 satoshi, minus the 50,000 satoshi withdraw fee would result in a mere 6,000 satoshi being sent. That is not a lot! The problem is that, apparently, someone sent 980,000 satoshi from my account. As I said, that is impossible! Unless you're the admin who has control of everything.

Seeing this happening I'm not too sure if locking would've even helped, I'm the sure the admin has powers over the lock.

I'm still waiting for an explanation from Sector. For any newbies so far, I DO NOT recommend investing! I lost a little, but you could lose a lot! Don't risk it!

Something similar happen to me two - three months ago. From my account somehow disappear around 1,000,000 satoshi but i understand that it can be connected with hack of scrypt.cc website - unfortunately it this two services i have been using same email and password.
Do you have account in scrypt.cc?

I don't believe I have ever signed up. I do remember looking at the site but I don't think I signed up.

This is weird - I have no idea how 0.009 satoshi randomly disappeared from my account when I only have 0.001 btc in it at all times. Still awaiting Sector's reasoning. I don't want this to happen to someone who deposited a lot more than I did.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
bit7coin

Activity: 266

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:32:37 PM

JAVALOVE !
Hey you, give I to you I will send yours 0.01 Satoshi and be cleaned to hell on the script .cc, and dont return here more to spin the intrigues! but at first Sector let you will confirm that it you here and you are related to the account ore-mine! 0.01 Satoshi who would steal a yak from your account came to me a transaction hash here, write here from where and where, date of this stealing, confirm with proofs! or be cleaned and dont confuse the issue! I here also invested one year a hundred times more than your unfortunate 0.01. dont talk nonsense, dont bear a panic here! otherwise I will get you, perceive as the prevention! or now show the proofs. and still thrust the dirty language to yourself into a bottom! if you it dont make that kiss my bum! ORE-MINE.ORG the MOST FAIR SITE!

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.
Sector (OP)

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:49:22 PM

Well how can you be so .... I do not know how to say it.
No comments.
YOU SHOULD LOCK YOUR ADDRESS And save the PIN offline.
I even can say what happened: You have a trojan which read your password right from browser. You store your passwords in browser, do not you?
Or somebody just hacked your email and sent a letter from ore-mine with a password reminder.
Or your account on another site has been hacked and you have the same email/password pair as in ore-mine.
It's 99.99% that there is one of these cases.

Really, who needs to steal your 0.00980000 BTC if we have a lot of users with much bigger sums, like 5, 10 or 20 BTC.
And all the are staying safe.

I already saw hackers on the site. When sums is small, they just play lands game. Looks like somebody played and won 10 times. I can say you exactly the log of your account if you will provide me your email or ID.
MrVincenzo88

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:10:38 PM

Hi Sector,

Just a quick 2 questions Smiley

Yesterday I have bought the Auto Clicker.
Today I came back online but saw I still had to click on 2 tiles to get the ore rocks for bitcoin.
Is this normal? I suspect it automatically clicks when all 5 blocks are full, could you confirm this?

I have made a withdrawal this morning, now 6 hours later it still isn't processed while normally it is nearly instantly done.
Just curious why it is taking somewhat longer then usual Smiley

Thanks for your time and answers!
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:21:48 PM

I have made a withdrawal this morning, now 6 hours later it still isn't processed while normally it is nearly instantly done.

same. 2 hours.

insargood

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 03:29:51 PM

I've said previously that the site is a big con
admin of this site is a bastard .. and you guys have been very foolish overconfidence by admin (sector)

see page 17 in which the first initial admin (sector) has been cheating

he's a bastard
liar
Sector (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:25:42 PM

Hi Sector,

Today I came back online but saw I still had to click on 2 tiles to get the ore rocks for bitcoin.
Is this normal? I suspect it automatically clicks when all 5 blocks are full, could you confirm this?

1. Yes, it collects production and bonuses when your slots are full.
2. Sometimes there are a delays in payments, it's normal. Last delays are because some of bitcoins transactions are staying unconfirmed for a long time.

MrVincenzo88

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:28:32 PM

Hi Sector,

1. Yes, it collects production and bonuses when your slots are full.
2. Sometimes there are a delays in payments, it's normal. Last delays are because some of bitcoins transactions are staying unconfirmed for a long time.

Awesome! thanks for your quick reply Sector Smiley
Sector (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:42:02 PM

It's not in general relations with ore-mine, but I recommend you to buy some BTC now and hold it while price will go up to couple of thousands dollars (I think it will be about $3200). Maybe there will be no corrections, so you can buy right now.
You can have BTC on ore-mine deposit for an interest. Thus you will be able, when the price will be high, withdraw BTC and sell it.

I MAY BE WRONG, but I recommend you to be with a cold head and do not sell your BTC now for a cheap 470 price. Leave it at least for a $1800 per BTC price. If price will go down back to 300, you will lose  about %35. But if it will go higher than couple of thousands, you will have more than +%500

Some experts saying that next maximums will be in $20 000 going to $40 000, but we will see. I think that peak price can be 5600, but most real is 3200.

Current market mental opinion is $600 per BTC

Ryze

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:44:44 PM

so outside from you guys talking about buying bitcoin now..

is this mining site been paying out? im aware the risks, but want to ride it out before it closes.
Soylent_Green

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:23:34 PM

just got my payout. thanks!

absy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 06:05:28 PM

so outside from you guys talking about buying bitcoin now..

is this mining site been paying out? im aware the risks, but want to ride it out before it closes.

Yes its paying and it is trusted..
I have invested "once more" here today .. its awesome

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:21:04 PM

last withdraw 14 hours ago .  says sent but nothing has arrived. not showing on blockchain either
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:44:32 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 04:06:50 PM by HmmMAA

Made a withdrawal today of almost 770k satoshis . The amount debucted from my account but i never received the payment . I have send a mail several hours ago and still no reply .

Edit . Admin did contact me and solved my problem . Received my payment of 0.0072 btc . Thank you .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:31:10 PM

It doesn't looks good.

I don't want to do a panic, but a lot of websites that have fallen, their troubles began in a similar manner.

Now i try to withdraw.0.005 let see how long it will takes ..
HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:55:02 PM

transax processed instantly for me, tested one as a proof:

https://blockchain.info/tx/bf05469edc23f9b44d53f288af6d3e171ae721f898e60f2938302fafa780e45b

was only $8~ but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check and see if it was working. Cannot speak for larger transactions, but at least I feel better.
Sector (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:04:23 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2015, 01:56:27 AM by Sector

Made a withdrawal today of almost 770k satoshis . The amount debucted from my account but i never received the payment . I have send a mail several hours ago and still no reply .
last withdraw 14 hours ago .  says sent but nothing has arrived. not showing on blockchain either

How is it possible? Provide your txid.
FaucetWorld

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:33:55 AM

It doesn't looks good.

I don't want to do a panic, but a lot of websites that have fallen, their troubles began in a similar manner.

Now i try to withdraw.0.005 let see how long it will takes ..

Now I check my wallet.. Transfer i did (0.0045) is there from two hours.

It looks like everything work smooth.

Maybe you should to start from checking what wallet address you have in "Withdraw Address"..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: