Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ore-Mine.org: 2427.18+ BTC paid. NEW YEAR'S MINES ADDED! The real income.  (Read 122890 times)
bit7coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

If we still play everything means not so badly!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:08:35 AM

Dont impart the schizophrenia here! you had enough time to solve the problems on this site, start chewing a clover a grass at a bull under feet? ha ha ha, problem talk induces further idiots, money pays you for it? 100000 Satoshi? your investment will have growth? ha ha ha? can give you 300000 Satoshi and you disappear from here for ever? dont spoil art to become rich presence! it will do much harm to your stomach! wait for Sector, it too the living person, it isnt the robot! Grin oh this broken English translation!? I am hurt by a stomach from laughter!BTC Wink

Yours faithfully to you and to your business.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micha198

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 08:21:14 AM

I can't login since 4 days and no respond from support.

Yea, looks like Sector is away since 4-5 days.
I also waiting for an answer.

What is the problem with your account?
Show it "wrong password"?
Did you tried to reset it?

Yes it shows wrong password. I tried to reset it. But i get no email.

Check spam. I have 2fa up and have never NOT gotten one of the emails.

I have checked all folders. I contacted the support with an other email account. There i got mails from 2fa and password notification. But no answere from support.

After 5 days first contact with support.
Dilemma

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 09:25:26 AM

I can't login since 4 days and no respond from support.

Yea, looks like Sector is away since 4-5 days.
I also waiting for an answer.

What is the problem with your account?
Show it "wrong password"?
Did you tried to reset it?

Yes it shows wrong password. I tried to reset it. But i get no email.

Check spam. I have 2fa up and have never NOT gotten one of the emails.

I have checked all folders. I contacted the support with an other email account. There i got mails from 2fa and password notification. But no answere from support.

After 5 days first contact with support.

it's a good news..
it means still there is a support for game
maybe they are slow but they are working..

HydroThunder

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:05:09 AM

Lol while everyone is thanking the site for the payments I'm just wondering how long until it goes into "Scam exit" mode

Still don't get why he would limit the amount of mines. Perhaps there are actually more investors because of scarcity?  Either way I can only come to two conclusions:
1) hypothetically the site is a scammer and believes they will make more money doing the limited mines. Scarcity/to add a perceived legitimacy to the site. somehow they make more money by limiting them. Doesn't really make a ton of sense, then again I don't know the numbers behind the scenes
2) it is actually for the long term health of the site

Again this is speculative so don't panic. Just throwing thoughts around.
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:41:58 PM

Support ist in fact very VERY slow at the moment...

cmon Sector, do your job Tongue
I answered you 12 Hours ago.
Would be nice if something would happen.
Steve_Tou

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:20:50 PM

It's end of year, probably he went for vacation or something though...
And of course maybe... the bad ending for investor wise.. he probably decided is time to 'harvest' all the fund in ore mine.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
bit7coin

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:11:16 PM

It's end of year, probably he went for vacation or something though...
And of course maybe... the bad ending for investor wise.. he probably decided is time to 'harvest' all the fund in ore mine.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
and that you dare to write mucks here? you think to remain unpunished? you are mistaken? you made investment? also you philosophize, you the most ordinary нyдaк, at you arent present education and mentality! you are similar to a green toad, and still you not when wont be able to earn a bitcoin, you have no brains! I address to all evil tongues - close the nasty mouths, dont write muck here! otherwise for you punishment will come! come round!BTC Grin

bit7coin

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:17:53 PM

Lol while everyone is thanking the site for the payments I'm just wondering how long until it goes into "Scam exit" mode
Listen the dude, you are a dude or the chick? this site and the ore-mine team worked, works and will work! more than one year! you who? instigator? intrigant? competitor? my opinion on you - you are an ordinary piece of shit, a cheap bug. watch an exhaust from the mouth, from your mouth shit climbs! stop! or you will be stopped!

Steve_Tou

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:22:56 PM

and that you dare to write mucks here? you think to remain unpunished? you are mistaken? you made investment? also you philosophize, you the most ordinary нyдaк, at you arent present education and mentality! you are similar to a green toad, and still you not when wont be able to earn a bitcoin, you have no brains! I address to all evil tongues - close the nasty mouths, dont write muck here! otherwise for you punishment will come! come round!BTC Grin

You should take a chill pill, read and think before you post, I stated MAYBE.
Do you need to be so defensive always when people giving out their views?
I think you must be depending on ore mine for a living, that's why you are so scared if ore mine turns scam and you will have nothing.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.

bit7coin

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:45:07 AM

I think you must be depending on ore mine for a living, that's why you are so scared if ore mine turns scam and you will have nothing.
at you to eat than think? ha ha ha, you have shit the dude there! close the nasty mouth, and sit silently chew snivels with the same towns as you. you are interested in my purse? kiss my ass.

bit7coin

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:54:22 AM

you behave as the girl of easy behavior, to present you tampaxes? thrust tampaxes into the openings and sit silently. hhahaha. an average thumb to you in eyes, work with it. you stupid, you are an intriguer, because of such as you at people business suffers. disappear.

Steve_Tou

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:33:57 AM

Everything the site doesnt work, doesnt open, problems with the server! the ore-mine.org page disappeared! What to do? Someone is aware? Someone now can visit the website? answer. Thanks.

Speak for yourself bit7coin, I wonder who is the girl.. got scared the sht out of it when site was down.
Now go get a job instead of relying ore mine.

A scam will be a scam.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 06:41:52 AM

Everything the site doesnt work, doesnt open, problems with the server! the ore-mine.org page disappeared! What to do? Someone is aware? Someone now can visit the website? answer. Thanks.

Speak for yourself bit7coin, I wonder who is the girl.. got scared the sht out of it when site was down.
He/She has a sudden change of heart towards ore-mine.org from hating to loving but love it or hate it ore-mine.org is up and still paying, i'm not saying that ore-mine.org will not scam anyone or will not shut down in the future, but as for me, i'm trying to make the most out of it while they are still paying.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:00:16 AM

He/She has a sudden change of heart towards ore-mine.org from hating to loving but love it or hate it ore-mine.org is up and still paying, i'm not saying that ore-mine.org will not scam anyone or will not shut down in the future, but as for me, i'm trying to make the most out of it while they are still paying.

Yeah, not sure why people always jump to the scam accusations. Follow this thread and you will see the same pattern for the last 16+ months of scam -> not scam -> scam -> not scam.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:06:01 AM

Yeah, not sure why people always jump to the scam accusations. Follow this thread and you will see the same pattern for the last 16+ months of scam -> not scam -> scam -> not scam.
Well yeah ore-mine.org is paying only 2.32% interest compared to other sites who turned to scam where interest being offered is double, triple or may 50%. But, even legit banks close due to some problems with the owners themselves so who knows, this site might turn to scam not because of the way they pay the users but because of the owners or partners robbing the company.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:10:51 AM

Well yeah ore-mine.org is paying only 2.32% interest compared to other sites who turned to scam where interest being offered is double, triple or may 50%. But, even legit banks close due to some problems with the owners themselves so who knows, this site might turn to scam not because of the way they pay the users but because of the owners or partners robbing the company.

The owner goes away for days at a time, and is confirmed to have responded to a support ticket just yesterday. I see no cause for concern. Everything is exactly as it's been.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
bit7coin

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:38:22 AM

The owner goes away for days at a time, and is confirmed to have responded to a support ticket just yesterday. I see no cause for concern. Everything is exactly as it's been.
100% ORE-MINE TIME THE BEST OF THE BEST!

bit7coin

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 07:46:37 AM

you are a feudal lord? fan of a serfdom? your poison of envy flows from your mouth as at a Satan! what reason? I know, your envy is consequences of your failures in life! remember ORE-MINE TEAM the BEST, And YOU WHO, And the NAME YOURS AS. You would study good better, it is correct to play, and in general you arent interesting to me. but it doesnt mean that you will write the intrigues and a negative here!

Steve_Tou

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:00:51 AM

you are a feudal lord? fan of a serfdom? your poison of envy flows from your mouth as at a Satan! what reason? I know, your envy is consequences of your failures in life! remember ORE-MINE TEAM the BEST, And YOU WHO, And the NAME YOURS AS. You would study good better, it is correct to play, and in general you arent interesting to me. but it doesnt mean that you will write the intrigues and a negative here!

I suggest you better stop flaming or incite flame here, I showed proof that you are a chicken.
All you do is name calling and flaming, this is bitcointalk, not name calling or flaming talk.
If you want worship or fanboy ore mine or Sector, suggest u make a fanpage or shrine/temple better.
1 more post from you flaming here, I am going to report you to mod.

A scam will be a scam.

Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 08:01:32 AM

Could you please stop feeding the troll  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: