Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:08:01 AM

looks like mining for this week is not credited to accounts which payed the fee, Homepage says 24 Hour's delay...
cryptost

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 01:22:12 PM

I converted, don't see as anything to lose at this point.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 05:07:24 PM

Nothing really to gain yet either from converting. Waiting for some specs was the way to go even if it's taking longer than you would like.  He did at least extend the deadline most likely for that very reason.

Also, he emailed TheMage back, and will not do a live Q&A.  He has the questions though so providing answers should still be no issue.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1410

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 06:37:39 PM

Nothing really to gain yet either from converting. Waiting for some specs was the way to go even if it's taking longer than you would like.  He did at least extend the deadline most likely for that very reason.

It will be months before anyone receive the miners , that is if only he really ship up the miners which I doubt because he could easily use that miner to pay up all the amount that he owed us

Also, he emailed TheMage back, and will not do a live Q&A.

Does this statement means that there will be no live Q&A or that he will not answer the question too? You know Chris has a tendency to alter his words. Like from the past where he claimed in his last Q&A that the fee will be deducted from the balance but the fact is not like that so I kinda confused with his statement regarding this

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:45:55 PM

Does this statement means that there will be no live Q&A or that he will not answer the question too? You know Chris has a tendency to alter his words. Like from the past where he claimed in his last Q&A that the fee will be deducted from the balance but the fact is not like that so I kinda confused with his statement regarding this
The way I understand it is it won't be a live q&a, but he will answer the questions sent to him (probably not all as we know he may avoid some, but hopefully the important ones).

He did extend the conversion so I can only assume he plans on answering questions before people hit that convert button and he is making an attempt to fix things.
Bottom line, questions were asked and they need to be answered. Whatever medium that those questions get answered should be immaterial to receiving the actual answers. People here are getting wrapped up in such insignificant details that the forest cant be seen from the trees, which at this present time means getting answers to questions asked.

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 08:22:29 PM

The way I understand it is it won't be a live q&a, but he will answer the questions sent to him (probably not all as we know he may avoid some, but hopefully the important ones).
-snip-

That is how I read it myself as well. Call me paranoid but we have suffered alot due to his ability to alter his own words , example :

#1. Fees will be applied after 1 year = fees at the end of the year

#2. Fees will be deducted from your balance = no balance just a bill of fees

#3. Account will be cleared in waves next week = wait for atleast a month or two to get all of them cleared

And alot more others that I cant remember exactly. Also am I the only one thinking that he extended the deadline for conversion just because he wants all to convert to ASIC ? seems fishy to me ( I am paranoid about this stuff )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wlefever
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 09:22:33 PM

That is how I read it myself as well. Call me paranoid but we have suffered alot due to his ability to alter his own words , example :

#1. Fees will be applied after 1 year = fees at the end of the year

#2. Fees will be deducted from your balance = no balance just a bill of fees

#3. Account will be cleared in waves next week = wait for atleast a month or two to get all of them cleared

And alot more others that I cant remember exactly. Also am I the only one thinking that he extended the deadline for conversion just because he wants all to convert to ASIC ? seems fishy to me ( I am paranoid about this stuff )
His timeline seems to always be longer than first stated, unfortunately.  The "pay fee from balance link" statement he made a while back is still a question mark as technically right now we have our maintenance fee addresses available to pay in accounts, but not technically from a link to our coin balance.  That leaves room for interpretion that we should see previous owed coin balances, but only he can say if that will happen or not at this point.

Idk why he has continued to delay, but it's quite obvious he oversold shares, and I think he would like as many as possible to convert to hardware so he can clean this(his) mess up. 

As far as #3 I think he actually extended the deadline so he could put the answers up to some of the questions at least pertaining to hardware conversion.  When we all know we just want an answer on previous months balances first. 

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 11:23:34 PM

-snip-
His timeline seems to always be longer than first stated, unfortunately.  The "pay fee from balance link" statement he made a while back is still a question mark as technically right now we have our maintenance fee addresses available to pay in accounts, but not technically from a link to our coin balance.  That leaves room for interpretion that we should see previous owed coin balances, but only he can say if that will happen or not at this point.

Idk why he has continued to delay, but it's quite obvious he oversold shares, and I think he would like as many as possible to convert to hardware so he can clean this(his) mess up. 

As far as #3 I think he actually extended the deadline so he could put the answers up to some of the questions at least pertaining to hardware conversion.  When we all know we just want an answer on previous months balances first. 

That would be what I want to believe but since I had been paranoid with everything related to Chris and ltcgear , I am having a hunch that this "waiting for the answer" stuff gonna take a whole month process ( I could be wrong on this ) . Even if he oversold shares, there is no point in not communicating and tell the truth about it. I would be happy to be paid 50 % or less the amount that he owed me though I hate to be waiting in such desperation.

P.S : we will see how he pull these question before the conversion deadline, or we could face another deadline extension later on

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 07:34:00 AM

With all due respect, I think you waste too much time on LTCgear.

I stopped doing that long time ago and switched to something more transparent and profitable, proof of stake, especially DMD Diamond.

If Chris s going to pay, he s gonna do it. If not, he s not. No point wasting time over this by checking these threads 5 times a day. There are much more productive things to do.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:38:02 AM

People are on the point with zero return here and there's nothing to lose to keep on going forward. That is why people are still pressing to go forward instead . For me it is not about wastng time since I've got my exit strategy ( sold it to someone and enough to cover my losses ). For me this is much more into entertainment because I'd like to see how long will Chris be able to pull all of this , we are 7 months since the hacked incident and here we are still left with uncertainty

especially DMD Diamond.

This is not about investing or putting your money in another type of investment or such things but more to like getting back what is owed though

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:42:43 AM

People are on the point with zero return here and there's nothing to lose to keep on going forward. That is why people are still pressing to go forward instead . For me it is not about wastng time since I've got my exit strategy ( sold it to someone and enough to cover my losses ). For me this is much more into entertainment because I'd like to see how long will Chris be able to pull all of this , we are 7 months since the hacked incident and here we are still left with uncertainty

especially DMD Diamond.

This is not about investing or putting your money in another type of investment or such things but more to like getting back what is owed though

Well, good for you then. Generally I see a lot of rage when people post here and on litecointalk. This accomplishes nothing. People just hurt themselves.
Better to focus on something else.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:48:42 AM

weekly payments are credited to accounts who payed the fee, payments are on the low edge of the weekly BTC/LTC rate.
zoro1

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:46:38 PM

let me see the future plz.
the asic conversion deadline will continue to be extended for ever and ever  Grin

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 09:37:35 PM

Also, he emailed TheMage back, and will not do a live Q&A.  He has the questions though so providing answers should still be no issue.

Four days after the deadline and there's not a sign of the Q&A yet. Plus some chatter on LCT on locked accounts after double payments and accounts that are forced to do hardware conversion.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 11:00:17 PM

Four days after the deadline and there's not a sign of the Q&A yet.

Read above, he decided not to do any Q&A but there is no guarantee that he will answer the question that has been sent to him. There is no set deadline yet about this question to be answered and once again we are back into square one, waiting indefinitely because he has a tendency to stall things ( and a different schedule of his own )

and accounts that are forced to do hardware conversion.

This is funny because I called this yesterday that it seems like he wants everyone to convert it. I dont know if this is an error or what but I got a hunch that the extension for the conversion deadline is to force the other to convert it ( I am being paranoid of this , YES very ).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:44:23 PM

Four days after the deadline and there's not a sign of the Q&A yet.

Read above, he decided not to do any Q&A but there is no guarantee that he will answer the question that has been sent to him. There is no set deadline yet about this question to be answered and once again we are back into square one, waiting indefinitely because he has a tendency to stall things ( and a different schedule of his own )

and accounts that are forced to do hardware conversion.

This is funny because I called this yesterday that it seems like he wants everyone to convert it. I dont know if this is an error or what but I got a hunch that the extension for the conversion deadline is to force the other to convert it ( I am being paranoid of this , YES very ).

You are not paranoid, if there is a proven scam going on.

Chris is procrastinating every deadline. Something like December we will see the hardware shipment or later.
Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:03:47 PM

Here is the ultimatum - https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=26747.0
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 07:52:31 PM

[-snip-

You are not paranoid, if there is a proven scam going on.

A part of me is pretty much sure that this is just a scam attempt trying to delay things up and hope someone will pay him the fee to continue his ponzi operation while a tiny part of me like to know what exactly happen ( more of an entertainment for me ) . There could be a legit reason for all the stalling tactics as well as the new convertion to the ASIC

Chris is procrastinating every deadline. Something like December we will see the hardware shipment or later.

My thought as well

This is what I am waiting for, it is about time this guy need to be given a deadline. Chris is always in control of the deadline and basically all of us is toothless against his lousy deadline. I thought TheMage is kinda "kind" and calm person but this move is totally good . This could be the end of the Chris' Saga

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zoro1

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:10:23 AM

no extension this time?  Tongue

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:36:02 AM

Tldr for this, someone..?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 [256] 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: