Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361297 times)
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:19:54 PM

Meh. I'm sure there will be another ETA by Friday. Or, he responds to TheMage....

jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:53:34 PM

btw, the payments from last Weekend finaly arrived.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1411

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 04:14:47 PM

tl;dr version :

TheMage released an ultimatum to Chris that he is going to give explanation of all of this until Friday or otherwise he will post his thought/reasoning on this whole delayed payment and such which he is sure 95 % is correct reasoning.
Chris needs to answer the Q&A or TheMage wont facilitate himself as facilitator anymore. Last but not least, TheMage urge people to not post information / data about innocent lives such as Chris' wife and child. Also if you continue to bring things up, leave your phone there he will call you or through skype if you are not in the US (atleast this is what I consider as the main point )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
peachesgirl

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 06:19:19 PM

weekly payments are credited to accounts who payed the fee, payments are on the low edge of the weekly BTC/LTC rate.

Hi ! Pl. can u confirm if those who paid the fees did get payments frm begining of jan 2015 which were due to them?

Can everybody confirm if this is true please?

Thanx
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

weekly payments are credited to accounts who payed the fee, payments are on the low edge of the weekly BTC/LTC rate.

Hi ! Pl. can u confirm if those who paid the fees did get payments frm begining of jan 2015 which were due to them?

Thanx

I think you've got some wrong info here...

The people who have been ridiculous enough to pay the fees, started getting weekly payouts (lagged most of the time, but still weekly) from that point on, nothing from the past has been paid, nor will it... IMO.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Borisz

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 06:13:44 AM

Thanx

The people who have been ridiculous enough to pay the fees, started getting weekly payouts (lagged most of the time, but still weekly) from that point on, nothing from the past has been paid, nor will it... IMO.

That is what I gathered as well. So technically your shares were "offline" for January-June (or more accurately January ==> until you pay for them) and if/when you pay then you will start getting payouts from that point onwards. The first half of the year is lost.

(So you are pretty much buying them again, instead of paying a maintenance fee, since this latter would mean that you'd get the payouts that were missing during the first half of the year.)

Waiting for the ultimatum on Friday....
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:20:06 AM

Thanx

That is what I gathered as well. So technically your shares were "offline" for January-June (or more accurately January ==> until you pay for them) and if/when you pay then you will start getting payouts from that point onwards. The first half of the year is lost.

(So you are pretty much buying them again, instead of paying a maintenance fee, since this latter would mean that you'd get the payouts that were missing during the first half of the year.)

Today we'll know something from either side. Problem is that the amount "fee" hasn't changed over the weeks. If it's only regarding "from now on" instead of from start of the year you should at least have a lowering amount every week since you've "lost" out on one more weekly payment.
Borisz

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 11:50:53 AM

Thanx

Today we'll know something from either side. Problem is that the amount "fee" hasn't changed over the weeks. If it's only regarding "from now on" instead of from start of the year you should at least have a lowering amount every week since you've "lost" out on one more weekly payment.

The most honest way would be to pay me in full for the period for which I had my miners. That is, everything missing, because I have not asked him to shut down my miners.The fee was supposedly for last year, so OK Id be happy to pay it and then receive the payments I am owed ever since this fun started. I would be well in profit.

Now the fee is sort of a "reactivation" fee, which doesn't make much sense as it should relate to last year, not this year. The fee won't go lower as (again supposedly) this will be your yearly fee which will restart whenever you paid (?). Unless he plans to do it at the end of the year regardless when you pay, at which point it doesn't make any sense to pay now as technically you'd be paying for only 6 months.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 12:12:22 PM

Thanx

The most honest way would be to pay me in full for the period for which I had my miners. That is, everything missing, because I have not asked him to shut down my miners.The fee was supposedly for last year, so OK Id be happy to pay it and then receive the payments I am owed ever since this fun started. I would be well in profit.

Now the fee is sort of a "reactivation" fee, which doesn't make much sense as it should relate to last year, not this year. The fee won't go lower as (again supposedly) this will be your yearly fee which will restart whenever you paid (?). Unless he plans to do it at the end of the year regardless when you pay, at which point it doesn't make any sense to pay now as technically you'd be paying for only 6 months.

That's the main reason I assume he's going to "add" the missed months to the accounts because the logic would make no sense at all otherwise. Only problem is that it would be the logical thing to "not pay us the owed for the first six months" and keeping the fee already. But that's what's the puzzling part.
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 12:48:50 PM

because the logic would make no sense at all

To be honest, does Chris ever make sense at all? NO. This whole cloudmining or whatever you call it doesnt make sense at all because you will get your ROI in less than 3 months . This is not going to happen even if you got the cheapest electricity in the world ( or much better if your electricity is free ) but yet alot of us has fallen to this "doesnt make sense at all" cloudmining

at which point it doesn't make any sense to pay now as technically you'd be paying for only 6 months.

We are almost August which means that you will be paying for 5 months weekly payout considering that this thing will keep on paying until the end of year . Due note that this is more like a time bomb which can stop anytime sooner and if you are paying a high amount then you are risking alot for it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:03:44 PM

Crish still shit , I can k*ll crish

Borisz

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:06:35 PM

at which point it doesn't make any sense to pay now as technically you'd be paying for only 6 months.

We are almost August which means that you will be paying for 5 months weekly payout considering that this thing will keep on paying until the end of year . Due note that this is more like a time bomb which can stop anytime sooner and if you are paying a high amount then you are risking alot for it.

Well, yes it depends when one has paid/would like to pay. And of course, whether or not the date of actual payment will be the "new year" for the user or will it be Dec 31 (+/- 6 months).
How long payment would/will come, that is a whole new issue.
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

Well, yes it depends when one has paid/would like to pay. And of course, whether or not the date of actual payment will be the "new year" for the user or will it be Dec 31 (+/- 6 months).
How long payment would/will come, that is a whole new issue.
Or when Chris suddenly decides to stop paying again, or he shuts it all down after LTC halving. So many things can go wrong again, and he has proven himself unreliable to this point.  We're owed payments from mid Dec 2014 to June 2015 IMO.  Then we either take hardware, or pay the fee for more hosted mining.   

arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 01:39:40 PM

So many things can go wrong again, and he has proven himself unreliable to this point.

To be honest once his cloudmining empire fell apart, he had been unreliable ever since. He is pretty bad in communication back then but I remembered that issue / email got answered as soon as possible before this thing happened

We're owed payments from mid Dec 2014 to June 2015 IMO.

Not clear yet on this because some received payment for the last day before the multiplication and some account that have larger shares didnt receive any payment since December 2014

Then we either take hardware, or pay the fee for more hosted mining.   

Another option would be to sell your shares on loss. Not sure if someone is still collecting cheap shares but the fact is that there is never a cloudmining that resume their operation after claiming to be "hacked" so this option could be an exit strategy who need it. Better to sell it on loss rather it left hanging there with an uncertainty about the hardware either

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rtigges

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:14:12 PM

I'm going to hang in here till I get the hardware, then throw the damn thing in the trash, unless i can sell it somehow...

Not really expecting the hardware to be real either though, sigh....
arallmuus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 05:59:00 PM

I'm going to hang in here till I get the hardware, then throw the damn thing in the trash, unless i can sell it somehow...

Not really expecting the hardware to be real either though, sigh....

I find this kinda funny, if you are not expecting the hardware to be real then why are you waiting for it anyway ? there is still another left out option which is to sell it for a loss amount however that atleast should be a consolation of what you spent rather than waiting indefinitely with the hardware that you dont even expect .

P.S : is there any news ? there are only still few hours left until Friday ends btw ( assuming it is UTC )

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 06:04:11 PM

Upadte on Ltcgear.com:

Announcement

The requests for opt2 are now processed, further instructions will become available via My Account page. The answers for Q&A are not ready yet, most likely part of answers will be sent for publishing during or right after the weekend. Taking this in account, opt2 is not yet disabled and requests for conversion will be added to the processing list.

As you may have noticed, altcoins (not BTC) are disabled, and there is an extra delay in processing balance updates and payments, due to an exploit of a certain condition involving multiple coins. A fix was applied and system is retested.
zoro1

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 08:20:29 PM

few more weeks of delays! we are going to get to 2016 with nothing in our hands Shocked

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
jadefalke
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 10:03:16 PM

few more weeks of delays! we are going to get to 2016 with nothing in our hands Shocked

we will see, i think we will see some movement soon, not like the people hope, but at least we will get some more facts.
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:24:30 PM

This ongoing disaster means if you bought the so called new shares you got double screwed by yet another scam master.
Selling at a loss means the guy who gets it can make profit because they buy at 2/1000 the price i paid... i had a few offers but those are to say the least not even worth bothering for.
I never have received any pay from the shares i got ever. So no matter what insane construction this guy makes its allways gonna be a loss.
Its amazing that people not gone berserk at this guy, as much as most of the guys here did at xpycoin... 
Most of us get scammed and hardly react, and amazing still believe and hope to get any pay even though the reality shows you get nothing besides having to pay again
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: