Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 276 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LTCgear.com, the best scrypt/scrypt n/X11 cloud mining service, Not paying!!!  (Read 361317 times)
n2nshad0w

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

HashHard

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 06:59:31 PM

Hey guys I'm new to ltcgear, just purchased 6400 qASICs shares.  Really hoping this doesn't go sour.. Embarrassed

ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:05:32 PM

Hey guys I'm new to ltcgear, just purchased 6400 qASICs shares.  Really hoping this doesn't go sour.. Embarrassed

It isn't the best time to buy with the current crash in BTC value, but ROI is still better then any other cloud mining competitor.
You should be fine unless the BTC value crashes even further then the $200-$250 point if you ask me.
Sandymik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

Hi folks,
are you able to mine FTC instead LTC? It's possible filling in only LTC addresses for some days now.
And any news about the last erroneus payments? There are not fresh announcements about this issue.
Yes if you put in your FTC address at the start of the week you should receive your payout in FTC (unless your coin choose for payouts is BTC)
It's all stuck for some days now.

I see no reason why you would do this. Mining LTC is profitable most of the time. If you really want FTC, once you get your LTC, exchange it for FTC and hold whatever you want.

That's not the point. I'm having exactly the same issue as Kitano, if Scrypt coin selection is valid by contract then it's my choice to select FTC or LTC at the start of mining week at my discretion.
I believe this was a problem with our last payout only, possibly a mix up after bee requested all address to be filled in?
I'm confident that chris will pull through and fix it for this upcoming payout cycle  Smiley

The payout is not the problem, i was always getting paid.. the problem is that you can't select FTC now, i'm trying to change from saturday, but i am also confident that Chris will fix things asap
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:18:34 PM

Hi folks,
are you able to mine FTC instead LTC? It's possible filling in only LTC addresses for some days now.
And any news about the last erroneus payments? There are not fresh announcements about this issue.
Yes if you put in your FTC address at the start of the week you should receive your payout in FTC (unless your coin choose for payouts is BTC)

I see no reason why you would do this. Mining LTC is profitable most of the time. If you really want FTC, once you get your LTC, exchange it for FTC and hold whatever you want.

That's not the point. I'm having exactly the same issue as Kitano, if Scrypt coin selection is valid by contract then it's my choice to select FTC or LTC at the start of mining week at my discretion.
I believe this was a problem with our last payout only, possibly a mix up after bee requested all address to be filled in?
I'm confident that chris will pull through and fix it for this upcoming payout cycle  Smiley

The payout is not the problem, i was always getting paid.. the problem is that you can't select FTC now, i'm trying to change from saturday, but i am also confident that Chris will fix things asap

Once more, what is the problem in exchanging LTC for FTC, once u get your FTC. When is this FTC algo change going to take place? I understand you should be able to choose, no issue there but this way it should be even more profitable for you. Correct me if I am wrong.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Sandymik

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Hi folks,

Once more, what is the problem in exchanging LTC for FTC, once u get your FTC. When is this FTC algo change going to take place? I understand you should be able to choose, no issue there but this way it should be even more profitable for you. Correct me if I am wrong.

The switch to Neoscrypt algo is estimated by end of the month or so, you can read the progress on feathercoin offical forum..   Anyway it's not the same thing because you got paid only one day per week.. now  if you believe that the price of FTC at the end of the week will be significantly higher it's  more convenient to get paid in FTC directly, because if you buy FTC's with LTC at that price you will end having way less FTC... Anyway, leaving out profitability consideration, as i (and you) already  said the real point is the freedom of choosing one of the 2 coins.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:46:43 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 05:57:10 AM by dyask

It isn't the best time to buy with the current crash in BTC value, but ROI is still better then any other cloud mining competitor.
You should be fine unless the BTC value crashes even further then the $200-$250 point if you ask me.
Price of BTC mainly impacts buying.  Payouts is dependent on LTC or the ratio of BTC/LTC exchange rate.    Right now, the breakeven point is probably more like 8 weeks which is still really great.   As long as LTCgear keeps mining and paying things should end up pretty good.   On the other hand it probably pretty easy to sell shares too right now.  
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 05:40:45 AM

Hi,

If I just enter a BTC address all my payments get paid in BTC or I need to enter an LTC address?

How often do the Dual mods come in stock & does the anniversary coupon work with them?
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:02:03 AM

Hi,

If I just enter a BTC address all my payments get paid in BTC or I need to enter an LTC address?

How often do the Dual mods come in stock & does the anniversary coupon work with them?
If you have a BTC+LTC address entered, all payouts are in BTC.

Rare these days. Not really worth it IMO. Anniversary coupon doesn't work with them.
Minerjoe (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:17:12 AM

Another great week with LTCgear. What I think of it, LTCgear is the only thing which makes me smile having in mind this price drop which s been in place.

ellave

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:30:34 AM

Hi,

If you have a BTC+LTC address entered, all payouts are in BTC.

Rare these days. Not really worth it IMO. Anniversary coupon doesn't work with them.

Thanks
testerx

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:50:18 AM

So I bought a few shares a month ago and totally forgot to fill in any addresses  Cry
I hope that it's been mining for me anyway, or am I screwed?  Hopefully it'll pay for the last month when I fill my info in, right?

Anybody know?

I am an idiot too, my friend bought like 8000 shares but I didn't want to sell my BTC to buy shares and now BTC is in the toilet so I only got a few shares lol.
Minerjoe (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:07:11 AM

So I bought a few shares a month ago and totally forgot to fill in any addresses  Cry
I hope that it's been mining for me anyway, or am I screwed?  Hopefully it'll pay for the last month when I fill my info in, right?

Anybody know?

I am an idiot too, my friend bought like 8000 shares but I didn't want to sell my BTC to buy shares and now BTC is in the toilet so I only got a few shares lol.

Yes, you should be fine. Fill in your address and open a ticket. You ll get paid next Friday.

david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 10:10:27 AM

I think you don't even have to open a ticket (is there a ticket system, anyway? Cheesy )
No address filled means payouts postponed, so you should be fine if you just enter
the adress, then you'll get your accumulated payout.
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:53:00 PM

With current BTC performance, ROI has increase to 8 weeks. So if the anni coupon is over, 16 weeks ROI. Does anyone calculate and compare GAW vs LTCgear with current BTC price ?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:07:36 PM

So happy with LTCgear service, I think I ll increase my investment a bit.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pilotseye

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:53:24 PM

I just bought 5 more packages from LTCGear
Cheesy Now I have a total of 16,000 shares.

How did you do that? Everything I click is out of stock  Embarrassed
ErikvanBreen

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:54:16 PM

there has just been an update on the affiliate page, you can now see all orders that were purchased with your affiliate link!  Cheesy
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:55:32 PM

How did you do that? Everything I click is out of stock  Embarrassed

Try to refresh the page every 15min Wink. This trick did well.
Deadstock

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:56:32 PM

there has just been an update on the affiliate page, you can now see all orders that were purchased with your affiliate link!  Cheesy
Appreciate the update erik!
Pilotseye

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:58:51 PM

How did you do that? Everything I click is out of stock  Embarrassed

Try to refresh the page every 15min Wink. This trick did well.

hm, very interesting concept, will give it a try  Wink

Edit: what kind of shares are you usually buying?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 276 »
  Print  

Jump to: