Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DELETE PLEASE  (Read 5963 times)
MemCiD (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:27:46 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 09:26:00 AM by MemCiD

DELETE PLEASE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:47:44 PM

UGH,

Please don´t tell me i made mistake (Not worry only invested what i could afford when losing it all. Would su.ck yes but...)

I bought not long time ago:

5 Mh/s hashlet @ 74.99
5 Mh/s hashlet @ 74.99
5 Mh/s hashlet @ 74.99

1 Mh/s hashlet @ 14.99
1 Mh/s hashlet @ 14.99
1 Mh/s hashlet @ 14.99
1 Mh/s hashlet @ 14.99
1 Mh/s hashlet @ 14.99

SO total 20 Mh/s total.

Actual balance is 42.95$ and not touch it until i have my money back then i pay out, more i ca not do now. So fingers crossed Wink

PS: I saw prices jumped 24.99€ for 1Mh/s , wow thats 10$ more than i paid  Shocked

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Hektur

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:27:23 PM

I've lost $15,000 with GAW and I have no chance of ever ROI'ing, that's when I started investigating them. There will be a huge amount of info released about them in the next coming week. I will post new details on here as I get it.

GAW can't provide basic proof that they're actually mining anything and that alone is a scam.
Why don't they shut down their 250GH/s of hashing power for 2 minutes and prove that they're actually mining, how can that hurt? Lose a thousand dollars to keep everyone happy? Sounds fair to me! They just feed lies to idiots (like myself) to obtain money from them.

Anyone can take pictures of data centers, anyone can claim anything but as far as I know they're just a ponzi until they can prove otherwise.

When ZenCloud claimed to be mining on various popular scrypt pools, all the pool owners came upfront(Multipool.us, nicehash and coinking.io) and asked questions as to why Josh and Eric claimed to have "special" arrangements with the owners of the pools, when they've yet to ever hear from either of them before. As soon as questions came up and people became suspicious... ZenPool was created within a week and it beats the payouts of any pool.
ZenPool has no proof of existing anywhere and their hashrate can't be seen.

I'm not even sure why they have a digital picture for said "hashlet" when all it is a program that imitates hashing. Sounds like a huge marketing scheme.

GAW's claims make absolutely no sense, if they had the hashrate they claim to have and magical miners that can switch algorithm(which is an easy cover-up because their scrypt hashrate doesn't coincide with the net hashrate) why would they be selling hashrate, they would make more money mining themselves.

If GAW/ZenCloud was a ponzi scheme it would actually make sense on a business level and I can see where they make their profits.

They have enough hash power to mine ($50,000/Day) ($1,500,000/Month) minus power costs/employees and rent. And they want to sell their hash power to individuals which involves maintaining a site, dealing with customers, dealing with credit card fraud, employing more people and all that jazz for what reason? Whats the edge? I don't understand....
The ONLY reason why they're doing this is because they don't have 250GH/S to mine with. Maybe they're going to take all the ZenCloud hosting sales and buy that amount of hardware?

As a American I hate to see another American company deceiving and taking advantage of people, don't we have enough companies that do that?

Save your money and don't invest in this Ponzi until they can prove otherwise... as you're just contributing to crime.

Since you accuse them of being a Ponzi scheme, instead of them proving otherwise, where is your evidence to prove that they are?

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:28:14 AM

The GAW clusterfuck reminds me of NeoBee. A lot of Marketing and a minimum of details.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:28:22 PM

This guy has many accounts here and this is not his first thread about GAW.

First he came here and made a thread where he called gaw a scam, but deleted it when asked for a proof. He said he'll get proof and come back. He then made a new account and started to promote his own mining operation saying it's bigger, better and more real than GAWs. This is his third attepmt.

Before you start dancing to his music just take a look how old his account is and what his posts are about.
He just registered here and wrote 21 posts in 2 days, all about how bad GAW is, if you think this is just a simple scam accusation, think again Wink

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Atruk

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:08:57 PM

First he came here and made a thread where he called gaw a scam, but deleted it when asked for a proof. He said he'll get proof and come back. He then made a new account and started to promote his own mining operation saying it's bigger, better and more real than GAWs. This is his third attepmt.

Before you start dancing to his music just take a look how old his account is and what his posts are about.
He just registered here and wrote 21 posts in 2 days, all about how bad GAW is, if you think this is just a simple scam accusation, think again Wink

I don't about this poster or the credibility of his specific claims. The Hashlet specifically though seems incredibly questionable.

railzand

Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:59:12 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 09:23:06 PM by railzand

https://hashtalk.org/t/zenpool-howdeedoodat-some-thoughts/8225/132

Have you guys ever considered that maybe something could be better by just doing things better?

Why is it hard to believe that a company generating close to 500k a day in revenue would not be able to figure out a way to be far more profitable then say a pool like clever miner, where they generate 1k a day in profits. Or how about the fact that most pools are run by "regular" guys, with no professional training, that just decided to start a pool. My pools are run by some of the most highly trained businessmen in the world (no offense).

It just baffles me that its even remotely hard to understand how a company with 1000x the resources of any pool on the planet can be more profitable. In my opinion, this is the least difficult thing to figure out in our entire company.

In any case, I did an interview yesterday where I spoke to some detail about how we divide up our hashing power. I spoke to how we lease it to private companies, private pools, day trading we do, etc

I think many of you will be disappointed that its not as "cool" or "unbelievable"as you might think. Its just leveraging scale and thinking outside of the box

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=321841 GAW Miners_CEO

quoted from suchmoon's thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=720844.0 GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)

bitgeek

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:06:57 PM

If that doesn't yell Ponzi... what does?

The only thing that yells are your spam posts all over the forum.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:10:52 PM

Their "new" TOS that you MUST agree to:

You understand that Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware. Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final.

If that doesn't yell Ponzi... what does?

Slap me with enormous hairy d*ck will this shit ever end ? Another Ponzi troll account that post 99,99% of his posts about GAW...
AirFlame

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:13:47 PM

Wow, more GAW supporters... you must be a complete idiot and tool to support Gawminers.
Calling me a troll is like calling yourself a retard.

you know shit about this company so stfu and go to a corner and cry, cry allot. I am using GAW for some time and i had no problems when i read this shit sucked from someones d*ick i start to think if you are so retarded troll that is hired by someone to post this or you are living with parents and you are jealous when someone legally make money and you still piss in your panties at night.

I only see new topics about GAW by fags like you that joined this week and have 2-10 posts and 99.99% of them are about gaw. Everyone know you and your troll friends so stop hoop loop in the forums and go to www.trollsforhire.com if you like to troll so much maybe you can make some money to get out of parents house. "BOY"

I'm not a troll, or was I paid by anyone..
I was scammed for $15,000 by GAW.. that alone pissed me off and I'm not going to stop until they go down.
I'm just waiting for the class action lawsuit so I can claim my share.

They definitely started a ponzi scheme in the wrong market.

This is what i see when i read trolls stories.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:45:08 PM

I don't about this poster or the credibility of his specific claims. The Hashlet specifically though seems incredibly questionable.

Check out the terms of service and what's buried in there, I saw this from someone else in another related thread.  Watch out people... avoid them or you might get scammed later on.

https://zenminer.com/cloud/terms.html

"You understand that Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware. Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final. Pricing of Materials and Services is subject to change, at Company’s sole discretion, at any time, including after you have purchased Materials and/or Services (including Hashlets). Adding an item (such as a Hashelt) to a “cart” does not “lock in” a price. Maintenance fees may be adjusted up or down by the Company at any time and for any reason. Your Portal may not always be available."

EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:35:37 PM

You highlighted the wrong parts:

"You understand that Hashlets are virtual service units related to mining services, but are not mining hardware. Hashlets earnings depend on the pool chosen and Payouts reflect respective Pool Payouts. Selecting a Pool does not imply physically or electronically mining at the selected Pool. Rather, selecting a Pool determines a Payout corresponding to a calculation based on the selected Pool’s payout (based on, for example, real-time Megahash/second/day calculations). A Hashlet is virtual software. You will receive Payouts according to the Pool with with the Hashlet is associated. You expressly understand the the Company’s sole obligation to You is to Provide a Payout based on the Pool you choose. It may take 24-48 hours for your Hashlet to appear on Your Portal. Company reserves the right to refund You, and terminate services, at any time and for any reason. All sales are final. Pricing of Materials and Services is subject to change, at Company’s sole discretion, at any time, including after you have purchased Materials and/or Services (including Hashlets). Adding an item (such as a Hashelt) to a “cart” does not “lock in” a price. Maintenance fees may be adjusted up or down by the Company at any time and for any reason. Your Portal may not always be available."

cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

I dunno man, you put a lot of trust into these guys.  Good luck with that.

Wintermute

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:14:07 PM

And I keep getting my payouts... If this is some kind of scheme they better start running or we'll all profit. Cheesy

Before I joined the crypto community I didn't know that people here are so fearful and suspect a scam in every investment.
We are dealing with one of the most unstable comodities in the world, so I expected to see more confidence.

Bitcoin Savings and Trust (pirateat40) was also paying their clients for a long time.

People are careful about their investment decision because Bitcoin transactions are irreversible AND because there have been so many scams in the past. That Gavin was asking his question about "fractional reserve mining" as a reply to a GAW posting is remarkable.

EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:49:48 PM

I dunno man, you put a lot of trust into these guys.  Good luck with that.

I do, because they were right by me from the beginning.
When I was asked to run their forum campaign I told myself that if they fuck up I'll immediately close the whole thing, so I started reading about them. There were of course people who bought hardware and had some issues, delays, problems with communication, but when I took their posts and forwarded them to GAW, they were taken care of, so I knew they weren't running a scam. I've also seen hundreds of praises and people who were more or less happy with the services and noone who could prove they paid and got nothing (and I've seen such posts in some other manufacturer's threads).

I've also seen people attacking them for private reasons, like those flexhash trolls, promoting their own mine, and situations like that make me think GAW must be doing something right to attract this kind of people.

I'm ready to reason with anyone in this case, just show me some proof that they are planning to steal your money.

EvilPanda

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:32:49 PM

When I was asked to run their forum campaign I told myself that if they fuck up I'll immediately close the whole thing, so I started reading about them. There were of course people who bought hardware and had some issues, delays, problems with communication, but when I took their posts and forwarded them to GAW, they were taken care of, so I knew they weren't running a scam. I've also seen hundreds of praises and people who were more or less happy with the services and noone who could prove they paid and got nothing (and I've seen such posts in some other manufacturer's threads).

I've also seen people attacking them for private reasons, like those flexhash trolls, promoting their own mine, and situations like that make me think GAW must be doing something right to attract this kind of people.

I'm ready to reason with anyone in this case, just show me some proof that they are planning to steal your money.

Get out of my thread, stop advertising and supporting your scam company here.
This thread is here to warn people of GAW's scams..

Don't you wonder why there are dozens of people calling them scammers on here, including hero members?

Troll couldn't stand an honest post and got angry because I mentioned his alt (flexhash) Cheesy

Tell us all how you were to get proof, diasppeared for a few days and came back with no proof but a new account instead.
Or that story about your federal friends who are investigating the mater Cheesy

AirFlame

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 07:14:53 PM

Get out of my thread, stop advertising and supporting your scam company here.
This thread is here to warn people of GAW's scams..

Don't you wonder why there are dozens of people calling them scammers on here, including hero members?

Hey, forum is for everyone and anyone can post in any topic they want. So get a proof otherwise STFU :/
cloverme
Legendary

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:41:23 PM

Proving they are running a ponzi is pretty hard unless the authorities bust in with search warrants and go through their account and mining practices. You don't find it slightly odd that the price more than doubled in a week for the hashlet and they have a private pool that pays more than nicehash or wafflepool and they pay 11% return a year on BTC deposits? The owner then posts that they cut off sales earlier this week because they ran out and can't build a datacenters fast enough then they go back on sale a few days later?   Roll Eyes

I'm not buying this nonsense that they are mining some coin, holding it to control the majority stake in value, then shorting it to dump it back on the market and using the profits to pay into the pool. My opinion is that they are mining maybe 30-40% with actual hardware, then taking new sales to pay back into a pool that they trickle out, maybe doing some arbitrage, maybe some gambling, and who else knows what to scrape BTC from the well. They won't tell anyone how they pay people, they won't give you the transaction id of the mined blocks, they won't give you any information on the source of the bitcoins other than to say it comes from the pool you select.

Here's the interesting thing, if you ask them whether or not the full 100% amount paid to you comes directly from the pool you "pick" to mine from, they won't confirm it.
bitgeek

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:09:48 PM

From another thread:

Josh agreed to answer a few questions via email, so I asked him about the Zenpool payouts.  His responses are in italics.

1. Do any of the payouts come from from Scrypt-N mining?
yes

2. Do any of the payouts come from day trading?
yes

3. Do any of the payouts come from BTC mining?
yes

4. Do any of the payouts come from a return of capital (i.e. a return of a part of the original hashlet costs)
no

5.  If there is some other source of payments that gets put into the Zenpool, can you tell me what that source is in a general way?
The majority of income comes from private companies leasing hashing power for us for specific experiences/projects they are doing.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 05:45:03 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:59:32 PM by DaveF

How about this.
Go out and get a 0% for x months credit card. 12 to 15 month offers are everyplace now if you have any kind of credit.
Once you get the card, buy Hashlets up to your limit.
As your payouts come in convert the BTC to cash and use it to pay down the credit card.
If before you pay off your card GAW turns out to be a scam / ponzi then you call the credit card company, tell them and be on your way.
They will not make you pay off the rest if you have been using your payouts to pay them back. You are out nothing but a bit of your time.
If they are not a scam, then who cares, you pay off your card, take your profit and be on your way.

I have 250 Mh/s and I don't think they are a scam. I just think they are more interested in making stuff pretty then making it work well.
It's a growth thing, for now it's more marketing then pure engineering.  If you look at some BTC mining pools you see that. Why do people go to ghash instead of eligius? Because ghash is nicer looking. And although WizKid who runs eligius looks to be a very good programmer, he can come off very cranky at times. Ghash support might ignore you (a lot), and then not deal with the issue (a lot), but they have never (at least I have never seen them) lash out against someone in a public forum.

That matters. I left eligius and now mine elsewhere after supporting them for a long time because of WK attitude of dealing with some things.
Same here a GAW, their support is horrible at time, but they at least pretend to be working on it. I have had other places who do work on problems and then after it's fixed tell you to f--k off.

Just my view.

Off to grill for the holiday.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀