Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 08:26:12 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOS] Nostrum - New Source Code - Reserve Value - now with ESCROW  (Read 12389 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:59:48 AM

The ICO Beta in-wallet works fine.  Sent some BTC, got some NOS.

You sure did, I saw that transaction. Leave any?

Look over there...
Voltarius

Activity: 294

Mercurial

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:09:50 AM

The ICO Beta in-wallet works fine.  Sent some BTC, got some NOS.

You sure did, I saw that transaction. Leave any?
Leave any what?  Not sure what you mean...
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 06:21:43 AM

1. Have you passed the PoD?
2. No escrow, no investment.
3. Why there are so many meaningless posts of this account, did you buy it?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:01:05 PM

What will ICO money be used on?

CounterStrike (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:23:15 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 08:40:12 PM by CounterStrike

1. What is PoD?
2. There is going to be an Escrow, We are discussing terms at the moment. I will update the OP once we come to an agreement.
3. This is my account. What do you mean by meaningless posts? Could you be more specific?

EDIT: I actually did some research about PoD and stumbled upon this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755656.0 - Meaning: PoD is a scam service provided by http://cryptoasian.com/. PoD can be bought. Escrow is the only trustable resource.
Voltarius

Mercurial

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:38:47 PM

1. What is PoD?
2. There is going to be an Escrow, We are discussing terms at the moment. I will update the OP once we come to an agreement.
3. This is my account. What do you mean by meaningless posts? Could you be more specific?
PoD is Proof Of Dev, a service offered by CryptoAsian.  A lot of people use his service to verify themselves as the developer.  Some people trust his ratings, some don't.  But usually if CryptoAsian rates someone 5/5 people are more willing to buy-in/earn that cryptocurrency.  CryptoAsian is legit, he does not sell information or names and such.  I've seen him be offered a large number of BTC for info, and he still declines.
CounterStrike (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:44:22 PM

PoD is Proof Of Dev, a service offered by CryptoAsian.  A lot of people use his service to verify themselves as the developer.  Some people trust his ratings, some don't.  But usually if CryptoAsian rates someone 5/5 people are more willing to buy-in/earn that cryptocurrency.  CryptoAsian is legit, he does not sell information or names and such.  I've seen him be offered a large number of BTC for info, and he still declines.
Thank you. You should read my edited post. I think the only Proof Of Devs to be trusted are github commits, promises fulfilled.
Voltarius

Mercurial

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:50:48 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 03:10:13 AM by Voltarius

PoD is Proof Of Dev, a service offered by CryptoAsian.  A lot of people use his service to verify themselves as the developer.  Some people trust his ratings, some don't.  But usually if CryptoAsian rates someone 5/5 people are more willing to buy-in/earn that cryptocurrency.  CryptoAsian is legit, he does not sell information or names and such.  I've seen him be offered a large number of BTC for info, and he still declines.
Thank you. You should read my edited post. I think the only Proof Of Devs to be trusted are github commits, promises fulfilled.
I wasn't saying it was something you have to do, just giving you general information.  
I already bought some of my own NOS, so wallet is trustable
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

I see i was already mentioned in the the thread so i will post now the details about my involvement as escrow.

My service as escrow can only give security for the time beneath paying your bitcoins into the escrow address and receiving the ICO Coins. I created a single bitcoin address where interested users can pay their bitcoins in. PLEASE make sure that you only send coins from an address you control and you are able to create a signed message with. You will need that to prove you payment later with CounterStrike.

The escrow address is:
Code:
14RXbJ9fU8QDDxtCYX44Eh7Cw9KwWCamZe

The workflow so far will be:

* Sending coins to the bitcoin escrow address. ONLY from an address you control and you can sign a message with.
* Once CounterStrike solved all points needed to start you will need to verify your payment as yours.
* I need to be implemented in the personal messages. So that i get the signed message and can connect the BCT-Username to the sending bitcoin address.
* In order to know that the user received the ICO coins i need a confirmation that the buyer got the ICO coins so that i can release his btc to CounterStrike. Alternatively, if it will work that way, the buyer gives me (and CounterStrike) the info about to which address send the ICO-Coins to. So that i could check if the coins reached the ICO-Coin-Address. Though this second way is only an alternative in case it will work that way.
* Once i got the confirmation that the ICO-Coins reached, i will forward the Bitcoins and my service ends for the single user.
* I will ask CounterStrike for his ID, i didnt ask yet so i dont have it yet. I will update this post once i received the ID or once he denied to give me his ID.

If youre fine with the security level this will give you then you can start sending Bitcoins to the escrow address.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 12:15:45 AM

When does the ICO end?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:07:44 AM

What will ICO money be used on?

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:58:24 AM

what is price for 1 nos ico?
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 02:03:47 AM

Everyone be careful. Darkchain wallet for IPO had a keylogger hidden and now people are losing their BTC of those that dowloaded the wallet. Not saying this is the case here but just be careful with new coins/wallets.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:11:03 AM

Everyone be careful. Darkchain wallet for IPO had a keylogger hidden and now people are losing their BTC of those that dowloaded the wallet. Not saying this is the case here but just be careful with new coins/wallets.

lol DARKCHIAN  Grin
https://twitter.com/DARKCHIAN
Voltarius

Mercurial

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:33:33 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 03:07:11 AM by Voltarius

what is price for 1 nos ico?
It's 500 satoshi.
CounterStrike (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:08:34 AM

When does the ICO end?
It will end when these services are up and running:
1. The Reserve Bank.
2. The Nosjob service.
3. The Nosstore.

It will be used for hiring developers and hosting of the Nos-services,...
CounterStrike (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:19:26 AM

I see i was already mentioned in the the thread so i will post now the details about my involvement as escrow.

My service as escrow can only give security for the time beneath paying your bitcoins into the escrow address and receiving the ICO Coins. I created a single bitcoin address where interested users can pay their bitcoins in. PLEASE make sure that you only send coins from an address you control and you are able to create a signed message with. You will need that to prove you payment later with CounterStrike.

The escrow address is:
Code:
14RXbJ9fU8QDDxtCYX44Eh7Cw9KwWCamZe

The workflow so far will be:

* Sending coins to the bitcoin escrow address. ONLY from an address you control and you can sign a message with.
* Once CounterStrike solved all points needed to start you will need to verify your payment as yours.
* I need to be implemented in the personal messages. So that i get the signed message and can connect the BCT-Username to the sending bitcoin address.
* In order to know that the user received the ICO coins i need a confirmation that the buyer got the ICO coins so that i can release his btc to CounterStrike. Alternatively, if it will work that way, the buyer gives me (and CounterStrike) the info about to which address send the ICO-Coins to. So that i could check if the coins reached the ICO-Coin-Address. Though this second way is only an alternative in case it will work that way.
* Once i got the confirmation that the ICO-Coins reached, i will forward the Bitcoins and my service ends for the single user.
* I will ask CounterStrike for his ID, i didnt ask yet so i dont have it yet. I will update this post once i received the ID or once he denied to give me his ID.

If youre fine with the security level this will give you then you can start sending Bitcoins to the escrow address.
Thank you. I updated the OP with you informations
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:00:21 AM

What the total BTC do you want to raise in presale?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
discodancer

Activity: 378

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:27:39 AM

EDIT: I actually did some research about PoD and stumbled upon this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755656.0 - Meaning: PoD is a scam service provided by http://cryptoasian.com/. PoD can be bought. Escrow is the only trustable resource.
IMO, PoD is pretty useless as it can't check your ability as a developer, neither can a trusted "escrow". The most an escrow can do is make sure the buyer gets his IPO coins. The risk association comes whether you will follow through with your promises. Something which can only be tested if you have an open beta/alpha before asking for money, which obviously you don't.

But given the fact BCT people are more worried about loosing a cheap IPO over security, I guess all is fine even if someone buys through wallet.
CounterStrike (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:16:03 AM

IMO, PoD is pretty useless as it can't check your ability as a developer, neither can a trusted "escrow". The most an escrow can do is make sure the buyer gets his IPO coins. The risk association comes whether you will follow through with your promises. Something which can only be tested if you have an open beta/alpha before asking for money, which obviously you don't.

But given the fact BCT people are more worried about loosing a cheap IPO over security, I guess all is fine even if someone buys through wallet.
Nice point. I'll discuss with the team and see if a beta version of the NOS-services can be released before closing the ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: