Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63926 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:02:24 AM

Don't forget to join http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=midascoin for more info and Q&A
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2044
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:43:23 AM

Also,

anyone interested in this might find some info here:

Mininbg pool

Official website

Midas Payment Network

MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:24:09 AM

Also,

anyone interested in this might find some info here:

Mininbg pool

Official website

Midas Payment Network

Thanks for remembering the useful sites of the network  Cool

Today the complete team that worked on the project will be published (both forum, twitter, and blog)

Stay tuned
flapman1

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 04:54:56 PM

I've been watching this; so have people on Twitter (cute chick if it is really her.  Doubtful but it could be. She sings and also finished law school.)  I am waiting to see how you all answer back ...

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 05:19:14 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 05:37:29 PM by MidasCoin

I've been watching this; so have people on Twitter (cute chick if it is really her.  Doubtful but it could be. She sings and also finished law school.)  I am waiting to see how you all answer back ...

Hello,

As you can see, we already replied to all her question here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.msg8662257#msg8662257 , and she even thanked us, but unfortunately, all that usage of pandacoin should have weakened her memory.

We will reply like we ever did until now, with facts.

Right now our copywriter is formatting the press release that present the official team and the credits to whoever collaborated.

Regards
SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 06:04:18 PM

Nice. MID for Gold cool!

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 06:25:38 PM

Hello,

As you can see, we already replied to all her question here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760755.msg8662257#msg8662257 , and she even thanked us, but unfortunately, all that usage of pandacoin should have weakened her memory.

We will reply like we ever did until now, with facts.

Right now our copywriter is formatting the press release that present the official team and the credits to whoever collaborated.

Regards

I checked: you guys were actually talking with bitcointalk user "minairia3" and not the Panda obsessed Twitter chick but your answers look good.
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

I checked: you guys were actually talking with bitcointalk user "minairia3" and not the Panda obsessed Twitter chick but your answers look good.

The question answered are exactly the same and i personally think we are dealing with the same person, maybe panda cause also personality disease  Cool

Team press release in next 2 hours, stay tuned.
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:13:28 PM

There is anything better then promises fulfilled? Promises fulfilled in Time!

Midas Payment Ltd present http://midaspay.io/the-golden-squad/

Midascoin is Coming!
SamWalters

Activity: 238

Sam Mother Fuckin' Walters

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 11:45:31 PM

The question answered are exactly the same and i personally think we are dealing with the same person, maybe panda cause also personality disease  Cool

Where will the press releases hit?

I support Magi the first anti-botnet mining network to give regular miners the fair chance of mining. Talk to #Magi on IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi or on BitcoinTalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.0
minairia3

Activity: 1526
Merit: 326

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:02:55 AM

Actually, we're very different people but we generally believe and follow the same coins. As well as loving pandas she also way less trusting; the only thing dirtier than the cryptocoin scene is the music business especially in that part of Europe. 

Anyone here who isn't a noob has probably been burnt many times by scams, disappearing devs, hidden pre-mines, devs dumping, features that never actually work and on and on and on ... Just wait until you get a little traction and the real trolls troop in.  We basically think you have a good idea and a chance at lots of success if there isn't any BS. 

About the "Golden Team":  that's good information.  I guess Italy is like countries further to the East where you have to keep secrets to avoid certain people from certain groups taking an interest in what you're doing.  That would explain the lack of last names.  The only one that is a little questionable is "Icanprogram".  Does he have a name? He might be known in the crypto community but out in the regular world he is unknown.

When does the rest of the press release come out?

Again, I'm not trolling; I just want to be sure. 

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:08:33 AM

Where will the press releases hit?

Is just over your nose, scroll your eyes a little and you can see it, not so hard really; if you need further assistance in locating the post just over your nose, feel free to submit a support ticket.
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 12:27:32 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 12:47:25 AM by MidasCoin

About the "Golden Team":  that's good information.  I guess Italy is like countries further to the East where you have to keep secrets to avoid certain people from certain groups taking an interest in what you're doing.  That would explain the lack of last names.  The only one that is a little questionable is "Icanprogram".  Does he have a name? He might be known in the crypto community but out in the regular world he is unknown.

Hello and thanks for your appreciation.

The rest of the press release is a formality for thank every people that committed to the project, even just making a picture.  We have to gather a lot of names and we will do, cause everyone deserve to be mentioned and thanked.

Regarding the questionable "Icanprogram"; his name is very known on the community and so his integrity.
His the real identity is also known,  just ask to the next door crypto guy, and you will find your answers.

We will issue you abounty for this scavenger identity hunt  Cool

Regards
minairia3

Activity: 1526
Merit: 326

CRYPTOMUS

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:22:30 AM

About the "Golden Team":  that's good information.  I guess Italy is like countries further to the East where you have to keep secrets to avoid certain people from certain groups taking an interest in what you're doing.  That would explain the lack of last names.  The only one that is a little questionable is "Icanprogram".  Does he have a name? He might be known in the crypto community but out in the regular world he is unknown.

Hello and thanks for your appreciation.

The rest of the press release is a formality for thank every people that committed to the project, even just making a picture.  We have to gather a lot of names and we will do, cause everyone deserve to be mentioned and thanked.

Regarding the questionable "Icanprogram"; his name is very known on the community and so his integrity.
His the real identity is also known,  just ask to the next door crypto guy, and you will find your answers.

We will issue you abounty for this scavenger identity hunt  Cool

Regards

There are only gypsies here ... no crypto guys but there is a phone to Chisnau and friends there.  We now know which coin he develops and a real name (maybe).  How should we communicate it?  I thought that coin was long dead, buried and forgotten. I always guessed that the old coins would come back since everything new is just garbage so far.

Pizpie
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:09:30 AM

I have to say, my hats off to the team.
That was one of the most well written, detailed, and clean OP's I have ever read in crypto history.
If the launch is as smooth as it is to read the OP, I see nothing but good things ahead.
You have my hash, support, and intrigue.

Well done...Following closely.

Way to raise the bar, even before it's officially launched.  Grin

I'm on Twitter: @mBTCPizpie
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:30:59 AM

Very excited for the launch of this one going to point my whole hash power to it Smiley
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:34:36 AM

That was one of the most well written, detailed, and clean OP's I have ever read in crypto history.
If the launch is as smooth as it is to read the OP, I see nothing but good things ahead.

+1
dmgta

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 04:07:20 AM

+1000
thono

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:24:44 AM

Prepare your self MidasCoin in 1 days 14 hours Cheesy

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:24:44 AM

And your is the best appreciation so far, thanks  Grin

Prepare your self MidasCoin in 1 days 14 hours Cheesy

Aye, we are ready captain  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: