Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:07:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63926 times)
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:28:17 AM

Midascoin has an issue with the difficulty algorithm, fix is coming very soon along with the official statement; stay tuned.

ffs please don't relaunch. what about us poor miners who spent a lot on renting hashes? we trusted your company. don't rape us naked
travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:29:36 AM

what a joke....

Its Hashletcoin that doesnt even pretend to pay you.

Which may be a fucked up thing to say as hashlets may be totally legit. Im just skeptical is all.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
dropgrid

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:36:33 AM

Midascoin has an issue with the difficulty algorithm, fix is coming very soon along with the official statement; stay tuned.

ffs please don't relaunch. what about us poor miners who spent a lot on renting hashes? we trusted your company. don't rape us naked

This is a good lesson for all of us.  The only thing worth "trusting" these days is the blockchain technology.
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:40:23 AM

I've mined 5 mhs for 4 hours and I didn't get even 1 coin?!!

WTF is this shit?

Now you owe me 4mbtc (for rig rental!)...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
dropgrid

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:43:02 AM

IT IS REALLY LAUGHABLE THAT THE DEV ISNT EVEN ACTIVE ON THE THREAD.

YOU WANT TO APPEAR ALMOST LIKE A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION AND YOU CANT EVEN BE ACTIVE ON THE THREAD.

100% LAME SHIT BRO. 100% LAME

I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY WHO IS FUNDING YOUR VENTURE

Don't kid yourself.  The hashers are funding this with their leases and electricity.  I did the calcs.  At the hash rate on their private pool they will be generating $3,800 worth of litecoin in 24 hours.  One of two things are going to happen after they cash in enough litecoin from your hashes:
1) They run
2) They make good on their business plan and buy gold (eventually funding the so-called reserve) and issue you all midascoin that are due you
3) They blow up and run with the litecoin in their wallets

This isn't rocket science kids.
900KHz

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:45:53 AM

I am still wondering how I get the gold when I want to cash the coins in... Will they mail the gold from their office in the UK?

Sorry for the -probably- very obvious question.
Dubhe

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:53:31 AM

I am still wondering how I get the gold when I want to cash the coins in... Will they mail the gold from their office in the UK?

If they really had an office in the UK... then why the broken english?  google translate is fucked???
PCJargon

Activity: 126

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:53:59 AM

If they really had an office in the UK... then why the broken english?  google translate is fucked???
And also why is their domain registered to an address in Rome?

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
bocet87

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:54:54 AM

I've mined 5 mhs for 4 hours and I didn't get even 1 coin?!!

WTF is this shit?

Now you owe me 4mbtc (for rig rental!)...

same like me  Cry

may i give name this coin "idioot coin"
so do u stop ur hash now bro?
MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:56:29 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 03:15:31 AM by MidasCoin

28 Ghash of massive Hashpower

More then 600 Miners connected.

We faced a small glitch with the PoM, that caused 30 minutes without blocks.
Unfortunately our simulation was not able to catch up with all the support shown to this project

Glitch has already been patched with new forced parameters.

This went as smooth as silk, Thanks to all for your support!

P.S.  Many people are Spreading that we mine litecoin.
Maybe they don't understand, that we stated EVERYWHERE that we secure other blockchain, for increase the midascoin value

this is on the websites, is on the announce, is on the pool, is on #irc, everywhere.

Like it or not, we don't hide anything.

#midascoin is here, and is here to stay!

Stay Tuned.

P.S*2. Community related support (bounty, etc) restart 24 hours after the launch.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:56:38 AM

IT IS REALLY LAUGHABLE THAT THE DEV ISNT EVEN ACTIVE ON THE THREAD.

YOU WANT TO APPEAR ALMOST LIKE A MULTI MILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION AND YOU CANT EVEN BE ACTIVE ON THE THREAD.

100% LAME SHIT BRO. 100% LAME

I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY WHO IS FUNDING YOUR VENTURE

Don't kid yourself.  The hashers are funding this with their leases and electricity.  I did the calcs.  At the hash rate on their private pool they will be generating $3,800 worth of litecoin in 24 hours.  One of two things are going to happen after they cash in enough litecoin from your hashes:
1) They run
2) They make good on their business plan and buy gold (eventually funding the so-called reserve) and issue you all midascoin that are due you
3) They blow up and run with the litecoin in their wallets

This isn't rocket science kids.

seriously, look at that shitbag moolah that everybody loves, gets like 1500 btc to "suppot the price of syscoin" next day announces he is buying mintpal and not one satoshi has gone to help the shitty price of sysshitcoin. None of these scams ever work. why? because most of these people are greedy cocksuckers and as soon as they get even a few bucks ( a few bucks to me and the rest of the world that work for a living rather than scam crypto to the ground) they are gone and this is no different. I highly doubt these guys are going to do anything other than mine some btc with your hashpower and disappear back to their third world broken engrish hole until their pathetic asses try again next month for what my friends and i consider beer money. pretty sure this is that dipshit engrish speaking motherfucker from what was it a few months ago...sharecoin i think? what a joke
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:58:29 AM

"P.S.  Many people are Spreadind that we mine litecoin" yep dude sharecoin guy lol
travis72682

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:09:18 AM

I said this in irc and ill say it here, the one thing I dont under stand is why the hell so much hashrate was there. THe calc on the pool site did accurately tell you how many coins you would make. And the devs stated from the start that every MID would be worth 22k satoshi.  The math was not hard to do 5 minutes in that it wasnt going to pay HALF of what most pools are paying. I literally was there 5 minutes and left with my rig and the one I rented....

Is it a total scam? not really... was it deceptive as fuck and wrong? absolutely.

I just want to make it clear, The devs asked if I would mod irc for for them as I had been helping newbs in their channel. I told them I would decide after launch.  after this shit went down I made it pretty clear I wasnt interested..  Dont want anyone to think I am/was affiliated... I have morals....

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
feryjhie

Activity: 882
Merit: 595

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:10:04 AM

28 Ghash of massive Hashpower

More then 600 Miners connected.

We faced a small glitch with the PoM, that caused 30 minutes without blocks.
Unfortunately our simulation was not able to catch up with all the support shown to this project

Glitch has already been patched with new forced parameters.

This went as smooth as silk, Thanks to all for your support!

P.S.  Many people are Spreadind that we mine litecoin.
Maybe they don't understand, that we stated EVERYWHERE that we secure other blockchain, for increase the midascoin value

this is on the websites, is on the announce, is on the pool, is on #irc, everywhere.

Like it or not, we don't hide anything.

#midascoin is here, and is here to stay!

Stay Tuned.

P.S*2. Community related support (bounty, etc) restart 24 hours after the launch.

i want to claim my bounty for translated
but the qt wallet detected no block -_-
can you fixed  ? or do you have wallet online ?
PCJargon

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:10:42 AM

Good idea Midas dudes, you're gonna get rich quick.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:13:19 AM

I said this in irc and ill say it here, the one thing I dont under stand is why the hell so much hashrate was there. THe calc on the pool site did accurately tell you how many coins you would make. And the devs stated from the start that every MID would be worth 22k satoshi.  The math was not hard to do 5 minutes in that it wasnt going to pay HALF of what most pools are paying. I literally was there 5 minutes and left with my rig and the one I rented....

Is it a total scam? not really... was it deceptive as fuck and wrong? absolutely.

I just want to make it clear, The devs asked if I would mod irc for for them as I had been helping newbs in their channel. I told them I would decide after launch.  after this shit went down I made it pretty clear I wasnt interested..  Dont want anyone to think I am/was affiliated... I have morals....

yep i was in at launch with 2ghs man because if they were not shady fuckheads it would have been decent. but no just some "spreandid" bullshit.
travis72682

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:21:18 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 03:33:18 AM by travis72682

I said this in irc and ill say it here, the one thing I dont under stand is why the hell so much hashrate was there. THe calc on the pool site did accurately tell you how many coins you would make. And the devs stated from the start that every MID would be worth 22k satoshi.  The math was not hard to do 5 minutes in that it wasnt going to pay HALF of what most pools are paying. I literally was there 5 minutes and left with my rig and the one I rented....

I just want to make it clear, The devs asked if I would mod irc for for them as I had been helping newbs in their channel. I told them I would decide after launch.  after this shit went down I made it pretty clear I wasnt interested..  Dont want anyone to think I am/was affiliated... I have morals....

yep i was in at launch with 2ghs man because if they were not shady fuckheads it would have been decent. but no just some "spreandid" bullshit.

they were definitely shady by saying "WE are securing other blockchains" rather than "we are mining other coins with your hash, we promise its for you even though we gave NO details about the % spent on where".

But thats not my point. If you read you would have seen that the MID was/is (pfft) going to be worth 22k satoshi. THey gave you a calculator that told you how much you would make in a day.... A * B = 1/2 of nicehash told be to gtfo.... why was I like the only one. I am a total newb, but I knew going in what difficulty range it needed to be for me to profit over nacehash.  When there was 20+GH/s the first couple minutes It wasnt even close...  I figured going in that ppl would mine until the profit calculations dropped below the multipools, then leave.. But I guess ppl dont think . . . (no offense to anyone, just saying the math was there to tell you to get out even if it were 100% legit)

edit: I was just thinking, I bet we were mining some coin when we "tested our clients" an hour early.  lol (doubt anyone stayed for long... just saying Tongue

another edit: still 20 GH/s in the pool..... *facepalm*

example, with 13MH/s if I mined right now I would make roughly 18 coins per day (based off of similar hashrates) at 22k satoshi thats .00396 btc in a day. NIcehash's most recent rate (not top on poolpicker) I would make .0074295 in a day....

MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:23:03 AM

Thanks for all the support shown by the community. You made all this possible!

One of the biggest launch in altcoin history, #midascoin is there, and will be there for long.

I said this in irc and ill say it here, the one thing I dont under stand is why the hell so much hashrate was there. THe calc on the pool site did accurately tell you how many coins you would make. And the devs stated from the start that every MID would be worth 22k satoshi.  The math was not hard to do 5 minutes in that it wasnt going to pay HALF of what most pools are paying. I literally was there 5 minutes and left with my rig and the one I rented....

How can be the amount of hashpower that our pool received "a fault"? and how can be our fault?

This is the coin backed value  value
http://api.midaspay.io/img/eco.png

And this is the mining profit rate
http://api.midaspay.io/img/profit.png

Where are those 50 shades of grey ?

PCJargon

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:23:43 AM

Still glossing over the fact that they fraudulently obtained our email addresses to spam 24 hours before this sham coin released?

MidasAlchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 03:30:39 AM

No offence to everyone, I understand you must be annoyed about losing profits, but this is really mining 101 here. High hash = less coins. That doesn't make it in any way "deceptive". We provided the calculator, it works 100%, and there's no way to physically know how much hash we would receive. I'm struggling how to find this as "wrong".

Anyway, sorry that you lost profits, hold your coins and they will grow in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: