Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63926 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:50:44 AM

Ahaha

Just woke up.  4th on the share contributor list.

Have.......

67 mid.

A Hahahah aah

Fuck this

You are 4th on the list and only have 67 MID???

Wtf I have 25 :p and I'm not on any list! :p

4th on the list and have 67 mid.

BINTEX

Powered by,
novirudarzg

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:52:15 AM

hello

ehm im sorry to interrupt you all!

is this coin launched (POW) ?

coz .. i looked on launch calendars and it says .. today around 9pm?

tyvm
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:57:35 AM

hello

tyvm

The coin launched about 10 hours ago!
And it's POM(Proof of mining)

What this means? It means they are redirecting hash power to mine other coins, sell them and buy gold so their coin can be better than all other coins!
What they are doing is practically use your hashpower to mine something and you get in return some coin that you can't use anywhere yet! Witch is good because it gives them time to buy the gold to back up their coin!

This of course if they won't scam us all, but it's fun to mine on day one, so just jump in right away!;)

Maybe one day 10MID will get you a Lambo!

Space for rent if its still trending
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:01:13 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 01:30:41 PM by sdersdf2

After reading these few recent pages... I realised maybe after all, there's a slight chance this may not be a scam, but I strongly suggest devs that they re-launch after they fix the bugs, otherwise this thing is going nowhere but down.
People involved in this project are known. I doubt they would risk their reputation to scam.

This had a shot at being the next hot coin. But it's tainted now. Coins with questionable launches like this one, with possible hidden mining, fall under a permanent cloud with a FUD posse baked in from the start that will permanently stalk and handicap the coin.

Relaunch might work if the market can be convinced this wasnt deliberate and that these Midas guys aren't just yet another bunch of scammers.
griffitsj

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:07:04 AM

I must admit I too am disappointed at the rewards for this coin, but the OP did say 'Impossible to Instamine' and they were true to their word even though many people tried darn hard to instamine it.
mega

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:12:20 AM

Why is hashrate being redirected  to another blockchain. And why is that blockchain with the same difficulty as Litecoin?

Are we all mining Litecoin and getting paid in Midascoin?

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:14:36 AM

Why is hashrate being redirected  to another blockchain. And why is that blockchain with the same difficulty as Litecoin?

lol please show us.

plus,  blocks don't validate ?

mega

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:17:03 AM

People involved in this project are known. I doubt they would risk their reputation to scam.

Exactly. On the other hand, maybe someone would risk his reputation aka nickname, for some nice amount of money.
Just confused where we are. If this is a scam, it could be a huge one. Lets hope its not...

mega

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:19:53 AM

Why is hashrate being redirected  to another blockchain. And why is that blockchain with the same difficulty as Litecoin?

lol please show us.

plus,  blocks don't validate ?

I can't and I'm out.

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:27:33 AM

Ahaha

Just woke up.  4th on the share contributor list.

Have.......

67 mid.

A Hahahah aah

Fuck this

Midas, what is up with this?

how can I be 4th on overall contributors list and only have 67 MID?

surely this is wrong.l

BINTEX

Powered by,
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:36:22 AM

This coin is a prime example of a long con.

You mine whatever coins they decide, they keep the money. Unlike an honest pool though, the amount of midas coins that are distributed to miners are not related to the total hash. Hash goes up, your share of the virtually static pot of coins goes down. On a regular multipool in this situation, they simply earn more BTC so your share stays the same.

Meanwhile as hash increases Midas net more BTC equivalent, but pay out the same. Only one winner here.
novirudarzg

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:37:17 AM

hello

tyvm

The coin launched about 10 hours ago!
And it's POM(Proof of mining)

What this means? It means they are redirecting hash power to mine other coins, sell them and buy gold so their coin can be better than all other coins!
What they are doing is practically use your hashpower to mine something and you get in return some coin that you can't use anywhere yet! Witch is good because it gives them time to buy the gold to back up their coin!

This of course if they won't scam us all, but it's fun to mine on day one, so just jump in right away!;)

Maybe one day 10MID will get you a Lambo!

ok tyvm for response..

so its more complex then i tought. Grin so we all need to believe in value of gold and honesty of devs ... .hm well .. this 2 things mixed together is def. something new for me in crypto. im not sure am i yet positiv or neg. about this, but gonna stay and look how things go further.

so this POM is like big multipool buying gold after dumping mined altcoins.. and is it better to buy some midas on those 2 markets if i wanna hold them longer.

ty so much in adv.,

greetz

rudar
ordenadoresatm

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:02:38 AM

Wallet source link does not work on the website. Either the linux one. So I cannot install the wallet.
The source wallet should be the first to be available, so I cannot understand Why it is not published yet.

Because you can't move coins! More than 120 blocks have been mined and coins aren't mature yet, and they should be after 120 blocks!

Why the hell do you need a wallet for?

It doesn't smell good. I stopped mining one hour ago.

madbit1000

Activity: 415

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:06:27 AM

Look guys, do yourself a favour and stop mining. I have seen this too many times before. Where is the Dev?? I will say this once and only once. Whats the worst that could happen, you all stop mining and what, has any new altcoin really taken off bigtime, No they haven't. The coin won't have any value anyway if noone wants it. There will always be miners mining as the scammers probably setup machines to mine so everyone else follows. Come on.. Look at the picture go back to mining legit coins like litecoin, dogecoin etc. And then wait and see. After All there is no wallet, the site has errors. How professional does this set up look. It doesnt. they are scammers through and through.

Probably behind all the other scams. just that they think they are getting better, but in fact getting more greedy.

I am mining litecoins through a miltipool. working great for me and i am happy for now.

If i am right on this one, promise me you will listen on the next scam coin. I hate seeing people being cheated and the cheats getting away with it. Of course there is no pre mine or IPO, its a fast way for the scammers to make money, they are probably already laughing now.

You should not buy a warrant unless you are prepared to sustain a total loss of the money you have invested plus any commission or other transaction charges
bocet87

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:18:38 AM

STOP MINING THIS IS SCAM COIN  Cry
james42

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:33:47 AM

Coinsource verification 3rd August 2013
Company incorporated 28th August just to get another Coinsource star
ordenadoresatm

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:52:43 AM

Look guys, do yourself a favour and stop mining. I have seen this too many times before. Where is the Dev?? I will say this once and only once. Whats the worst that could happen, you all stop mining and what, has any new altcoin really taken off bigtime, No they haven't. The coin won't have any value anyway if noone wants it. There will always be miners mining as the scammers probably setup machines to mine so everyone else follows. Come on.. Look at the picture go back to mining legit coins like litecoin, dogecoin etc. And then wait and see. After All there is no wallet, the site has errors. How professional does this set up look. It doesnt. they are scammers through and through.

Probably behind all the other scams. just that they think they are getting better, but in fact getting more greedy.

I am mining litecoins through a miltipool. working great for me and i am happy for now.

If i am right on this one, promise me you will listen on the next scam coin. I hate seeing people being cheated and the cheats getting away with it. Of course there is no pre mine or IPO, its a fast way for the scammers to make money, they are probably already laughing now.

If you are mining Litecoin, you should try http://give-me-coins.com/. Merged mining Litecoin, Syscoin, UmbrellaCoin and Pesetacoin. And soon Dogecoin too. ULTC and PTC are not too valuable, but I am getting some syscoin that could be interesting...  Wink
saeeds255

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:16:11 AM

now, Its better to redirect your hashpower to a litecoin pool !

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
georgeandy

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:29:04 AM

This is a scam!
take care youself
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:10:49 AM

This is a scam!
take care youself

It's not a scam. Probably an unexpected bug
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: