Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63925 times)
MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

I wouldnt be digging around your shit if I wasnt absolutely certain you guys are not on the level (that may be an accusation)

If you are gonna prove this by painting us as a shady website that comply with USA and EU privacy laws, by showing a detailed privacy policy, you are gonna have an hard time  Cool

If you are gonna attempt this by painting as a shady website that uses Akismet as our antispam plugin (the antispam plugin most used in the world), you are gonna make a fool of yourself. 

If you really want to make a fool of yourself, we can't stop you, so keep digging but pay attention, if you dig so deep, you may not be able to climb yourself out later.

Stay subscribed, #Midascoin is here, and will stand the ground!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:37:19 PM

anyway, read up http://midaspay.io/privacy-policy/

see anything fishy?

I have a feeling anything shady about them will be written out somewhere in small print on their site...

Any website in the World that use at least 1 cookie, or that use website log, SHOULD HAVE a privacy policy by LAW.

How can be complaining to the LAW become shady?

You should address your concerns to any sites that DO NOT PROVIDE a privacy policy. That's a clear violation of EU and USA law (crypto or non crypto website)

Thanks for your contact

So what you didnt answer was, which sites do you collect your information from, I know I never signed up directly to receive your e-mail.

I know I can unsubscribe, but I would still like to know please

Hi, please don't PM me with such a stupid answer.

I don't care about the un subscribe link, what I want to know is where you got my e-mail address from. So What I would like to know is what websites do you use to gather information.

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
BTCspoon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:42:07 PM

I wouldnt be digging around your shit if I wasnt absolutely certain you guys are not on the level (that may be an accusation)

If you are gonna prove this by painting us as a shady website that comply with USA and EU privacy laws

Said the guy who get some mail DB from an illegal/unidentified source and use it to spam advertisement, for a guy who claim knowing the law...excuse me...but...that's indeed shady
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:10:18 PM

If you are gonna prove this by painting us as a shady website that comply with USA and EU privacy laws

Said the guy who get some mail DB from an illegal/unidentified source and use it to spam advertisement, for a guy who claim knowing the law...excuse me...but...that's indeed shady

laws are stupid and are for stupid un-skilled shit lickers
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:34:05 PM

anyway, read up http://midaspay.io/privacy-policy/

see anything fishy?

I have a feeling anything shady about them will be written out somewhere in small print on their site...

Any website in the World that use at least 1 cookie, or that use website log, SHOULD HAVE a privacy policy by LAW.

How can be complaining to the LAW become shady?

You should address your concerns to any sites that DO NOT PROVIDE a privacy policy. That's a clear violation of EU and USA law (crypto or non crypto website)

Thanks for your contact

So what you didnt answer was, which sites do you collect your information from, I know I never signed up directly to receive your e-mail.

I know I can unsubscribe, but I would still like to know please

Hi, please don't PM me with such a stupid answer.

I don't care about the un subscribe link, what I want to know is where you got my e-mail address from. So What I would like to know is what websites do you use to gather information.

I've asked several times.  They refuse to answer me, though they said they would give my question 'priority' status.  Still nothing.  That's how I know they are shady.
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:45:09 PM

We value every opinion, including yours. 

Everyone should do their due diligence and be advised to do due diligence too.

What you are doing anyway is repeating the same questions time after time; questions that got answered already in multiple occasion.

In this way you are "stealing" space to people that need support, making the forum an unpleasant channel for to community to catch up.

Try to express your opinion with respect, without stealing space to the community that need support or advice, making hard for em to catch up any point (including your).

Thanks and Best Regards
nyan1

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:47:42 PM

Speech is Silver, Silence is Gold?

People who can blab a lot are valuable, I guess because they know a lot. Someone who can always fill a silence is special, and be interesting at the same time is very special. Friends who can talk all the time and won't ever get bored of each other must be very good friends.
But then you have the type of people who can sit together in silence for hours and they still feel as if they've spent quality time with thier friend. Like just sitting under a tree and think a bit about life without having to fill the silence with mindless gossip and talk about what-did-you-eat-this-morning kinda stuff. And those are the people you can trust with secrets, they will be silent. Those friends are worth gold.

yahoo, answers
LordPiccolo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:51:48 PM

We value every opinion, including yours. 

Everyone should do their due diligence and be advised to do due diligence too.

What you are doing anyway is repeating the same questions time after time; questions that got answered already in multiple occasion.

In this way you are "stealing" space to people that need support, making the forum an unpleasant channel for to community to catch up.

Try to express your opinion with respect, without stealing space to the community that need support or advice, making hard for em to catch up any point (including your).

Thanks and Best Regards

I would like to know when this question was answered. Please provide the list of websites you use for data collection?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
sre770

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:54:57 PM

hi bros! im here only for say that all scammers of midascoin are not in thruth, i've recent recived my first coins and the speed is excellente of transaction (more than other btc transactions i've made) and the people who rules the pool really helped me in much things, really recommend that yehhhh

hater gonna hate!!!
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:55:30 PM

All data (again) are managed, stored, collected, removed, shared according to our http://midaspay.io/privacy-policy/

Best Regards
MidasAlchemist

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 03:59:42 PM

By the request of the community, MidasCoin wallet for OS X and Windows has been upgraded with auto sync nodes. No need to manually add nodes for future downloaders. This doesn't affect people who are already up and running, unless your wallet is having trouble with syncing to the network.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:00:07 PM

hi bros! im here only for say that all scammers of midascoin are not in thruth, i've recent recived my first coins and the speed is excellente of transaction (more than other btc transactions i've made) and the people who rules the pool really helped me in much things, really recommend that yehhhh

hater gonna hate!!!
And you just joined to post this?
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:04:21 PM

hater gonna hate!!!

This is  the kind of community harass that disturb us mostly.

No added value, only stealing space and making this communication channel unpleasant.

You are gently advised to stop.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:06:35 PM

hater gonna hate!!!

This is  the kind of community harass that disturb us mostly.

No added value, only stealing space and making this communication channel unpleasant.

You are gently advised to stop.
You can't stop members from posting this kind of lines, they are part of crypto
LordPiccolo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:16:28 PM

interesting how you register your company in the U.K to an address which you have probably never been to!

You also only sell the card top ups in dollars, why is this? why not use GBP?

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:22:45 PM

interesting how you register your company in the U.K to an address which you have probably never been to!

who would want to take GBP for anything? Everything British is trash including their hygiene and physical appearance. How about those disgusting teeth? Too many years of inbreeding... *SMH*
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:34:54 PM

PoM is flawed and will enable very easy double spends.

Even though a 51% attack will yield no rewards from the block reward, it can still be easily used to overwrite transactions with 6 or more confirmations. This is a fundamental flaw with the design.

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 04:55:46 PM

PoM is flawed and will enable very easy double spends.

Even though a 51% attack will yield no rewards from the block reward, it can still be easily used to overwrite transactions with 6 or more confirmations. This is a fundamental flaw with the design.

Welcome to the cryptocommunity, the place where you can make accusation  and try to damage business reputation without proof, without going to jail.

You are stealing all the communication space for the community, without nothing to say.

Is not strange, Earl, that you are sustaining this since day 1 of the Pre-Announce, long before seeing the source?  Inform  us about your divination secrets

Like stated before,  when you have nothing to say, silence is "golden".

pollforall

Activity: 177

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:05:36 PM

the coin owners and dev look at good, they make some improvements for coins, fixing isues, rebuilding wallets with autosync for these who not need to use conf to add nodes. and more , i think may be they are one for small who need their coin to be stable. will see Smiley.
i provide some little services for them and i think they are seriously, will see how the coin will be.

BTC address for donate : 1BFUWFYH9Fv46s7JveA3jeWxjutiTw84BZ
COIN Services
IRC CHAT support irc.freenode.net #coin-services
LordPiccolo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:09:51 PM

who would want to take GBP for anything? Everything British is trash including their hygiene and physical appearance. How about those disgusting teeth? Too many years of inbreeding... *SMH*

This is a world wide thing, but yes, some of the folks over here are rotten to look at!

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: