Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:26:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63926 times)
YouIsPeng

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:24:20 PM

interesting how you register your company in the U.K to an address which you have probably never been to!

You also only sell the card top ups in dollars, why is this? why not use GBP?

who would want to take GBP for anything? Everything British is trash including their hygiene and physical appearance. How about those disgusting teeth? Too many years of inbreeding... *SMH*

Hmm, this coming from an American. Just proves that Alanis Morissette isn't the only one that doesn't know the real meaning of irony.

Squeal Piggy.

sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:47:52 PM

interesting how you register your company in the U.K to an address which you have probably never been to!

You also only sell the card top ups in dollars, why is this? why not use GBP?

who would want to take GBP for anything? Everything British is trash including their hygiene and physical appearance. How about those disgusting teeth? Too many years of inbreeding... *SMH*

Perhaps, but that little island accomplished a heckuva lot more over the centuries than most countries more than 10x its size and population ever have (or probably will).
raveneye

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:25:44 PM

Like stated before,  when you have nothing to say, silence is "golden".

What is the point of PoW mining when only a central pool can confirm transactions?  The point of PoW is to decentralize confirmation of transactions through blocks.

If only one authority has control over confirmation (in this case the official pool) then why bother mining at all?  Blocks could just be validated by having the developer sign each block with his private key, and the block chain would be "secured" without requiring any hashing at all.

The only reason you require people to send hashing power to your pool is because you need something to steal.

Speaking of silence, when are you going to answer the question about what you are doing with all of the other alt coins you are mining at the moment?  Will they be sold and distributed or kept for yourself?  After all, every con needs a take.
MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:37:52 PM

Speaking of silence, when are you going to answer the question about what you are doing with all of the other alt coins you are mining at the moment?  Will they be sold and distributed or kept for yourself?  After all, every con needs a take.

Already replied multiple times.

The PoM "unnecessary" hashrate is contributing, partially, to the reserve increase, ensuring that #midascoin value will increase too.

Thanks for your sustain

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:58:48 PM

The PoM "unnecessary" hashrate is contributing, partially, to the reserve increase, ensuring that #midascoin value will increase too.

Thanks for your sustain

lol

there is no spoon
PCJargon

Activity: 126

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:25:26 PM

Thanks for your sustain

lol

there is no spoon
And by "reserve increase" you mean your own wallet that is getting fat with Litecoin? I wanted to believe in this coin at first, but I spent the time to really look and think into it... it's either a scam or a failure. Everyone here who's serious about it, is kidding themselves.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
raveneye

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

Like stated before,  when you have nothing to say, silence is "golden".

What is the point of PoW mining when only a central pool can confirm transactions?  The point of PoW is to decentralize confirmation of transactions through blocks.

If only one authority has control over confirmation (in this case the official pool) then why bother mining at all?  Blocks could just be validated by having the developer sign each block with his private key, and the block chain would be "secured" without requiring any hashing at all.

The only reason you require people to send hashing power to your pool is because you need something to steal.
So, coins are going into your pocket... and yet this question still went unanswered.

Why hash PoW at all when only 1 central authority (the official pool) is allowed to confirm transactions?
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 09:35:58 PM

Why hash PoW at all when only 1 central authority (the official pool) is allowed to confirm transactions?

Ok, now everyone know for sure that you have no clue of what you are talking about  Cool

Every node confirm/reject/rebroadcast transactions, it's the milestone of cryptocurrency, and #midascoin make no exception.

Please, invest better your time.  Even trolling need some background info.

What are gonna do next?  Keep going until you say something with a meaning?

You may eventually succed, even a broken clock show the correct time twice a day
r0b1nuk

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:48:36 PM

hey guys great coin great idea. i like it!
just think you may have a confirming problem again on your pool. just thought i'd let you know

keep up the good work!
thanks

Bitrated user: r0b1nuk.
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:04:26 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 10:20:45 PM by MidasCoin

hey guys great coin great idea. i like it!
just think you may have a confirming problem again on your pool. just thought i'd let you know

keep up the good work!
thanks

Hello and thanks for your sustain

Just checked and all seem in shape, blocks are confirming regularly at 120 confirm.

https://i.imgur.com/PHn96EG.png

And meanwhile trolls dig, some big hopper stepped out, opening an incredible profit opportunity for everyone!

We don't know how long it will last, but RIGHT NOW midascoin can be mined at 5x  (0.0024) the average scrypt mining profitability.

Make a banking as far as this last Smiley
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:12:00 PM

The true gold is DEEPCOIN! with the new deephash algo... it runs cooler/more efficiently than any other algo. DCN is on the rise, don't miss this one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=667470.0
PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:28:23 PM

Ok, now everyone know for sure that you have no clue of what you are talking about  Cool

Every node confirm/reject/rebroadcast transactions, it's the milestone of cryptocurrency, and #midascoin make no exception.

Please, invest better your time.  Even trolling need some background info.

What are gonna do next?  Keep going until you say something with a meaning?

You may eventually succed, even a broken clock show the correct time twice a day
Why are you suggesting he's the one who's misinformed or trolling? You're the one who doesn't understand what he's speaking to, or you're dodging the question.

You're literally making a multipool where you pay out in your own imaginary internet money instead of Bitcoin.

There's nothing Open about what is being done here with a central pool and exchange. All authority is given to you, you're negating the entire point of open ledger and distributed mining.

You make hard cash on real successful currency, while those you pay out with "Midas" pray that your currency is actually worth a damn. Everyone who mines it is at a loss because it's less profitable than Waffle pool or other multipool site, unless the number of miners drops significantly. But if the number of miners drops to the point that it'd be profitable, then the coin is failing.

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:28:48 PM

Question,

I usually use CGMiner 2.11.4 for scrypt coins. I was about to start mining & noticed it was not compatible with the pool.
I put my bat file into SGMiner 5.0 & it won't even start.
Anything special I should be doing?

I suggest to try an optimized cgminer, version 3.7.3 that has patched the extranonce bug.

Here the download link: http://midaspool.com/mining/cgminer-3.7.3-8-win32.zip

Great! thanks a bunch... sorry for the late response, was a work all day.
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

Why are you suggesting he's the one who's misinformed or trolling? You're the one who doesn't understand what he's speaking to, or you're dodging the question.

I'm not suggesting, I'm stating. Is different.

You force me to make a public challenge, prove me that the following statement is true.

In #midascoin any node can hash blocks/confirm tx, prove  that is not possible to setup a node and confirm/hash blocks, like that "uber informed" person declare, and i will issue you a 10 BTC bounty, right now! 
(Unfortunately we cannot issue this in Midascoin, you know, no premine here)

Here, and now, no more trolling, show some balls

Any chance that you are trying to turn people away mine with better profitability?

http://api.midaspay.io/img/profit.png

The #midascoin challenge is here, and is not gonna away.
PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:45:02 PM

Any chance that you are trying to turn people away mine with better profitability?
I think you forgot a word in that sentence. I think you also ignored everything else I said.

Why would I waste time and money on mining your sham of a currency? This is extremely laughable. You will be rich and disapear within a couple weeks.

I admit that I'm here for the luls, and for the benefit of those who're reading and don't want to get fucked over by you scam artists.

I might stop trashing your currency once you tell me how you got my email address, but you guys are still dodging that question. Shady.As.Fuck.

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:45:55 PM

And waste time and money on your sham of a currency? This is extremely laughable. I admit that I'm here for the luls, and for the benefit of those who're reading and don't want to get fucked over by you scam artists.

I might stop trashing your currency once you tell me how you got my email address, but you guys are still dodging that question. Shady.As.Fuck.

No challenge - no party

Midascoin challenge, prove that #midascoin is centralized and get 10 Btc https://twitter.com/MidasPay/status/509471382871494656
PCJargon

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:47:06 PM

And waste time and money on your sham of a currency? This is extremely laughable. I admit that I'm here for the luls, and for the benefit of those who're reading and don't want to get fucked over by you scam artists.

No challenge - no party

Midascoin challenge, prove that #midascoin is centralized and get 10 Btc https://twitter.com/MidasPay/status/509471382871494656
HOW DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ADDRESS YOU FUCKING IDIOT???

NO, it's cool, just keep dancing around the real issues.

Here's a Challenge, tell me how you got my email address and i'll stop talking shit. Hell, i might even mine your sham coin.

BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:55:23 PM

Ok then let's dance:

First let's define centralized!

Adj.   1.   centralized - drawn toward a center or brought under the control of a central authority; "centralized control of emergency relief efforts"; "centralized government"

Midascoin have no other exchange or place to get the gold/USD than Midascoin.com aka Midaspay.io aka midaspool .

DONE! waiting my 10BTC, thank you. PM me for the address - show me how honest your are
xrobau

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Open Source Developer, Hardware Supplier

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:55:48 PM

In #midascoin any node can hash blocks/confirm tx, prove  that is not possible to setup a node and confirm/hash blocks, like that "uber informed" person declare, and i will issue you a 10 BTC bounty, right now! 

Your first post says this:

Minable only through the PoM official pool Midaspool.com.

I'd like to claim that 10BTC bounty. Please send it to 1xrobauEmhLwVnTmLbs6M92n1xGFAFbgq

Wow, that was easy.

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 10:56:59 PM

NO, it's cool, just keep dancing around the real issues.

Someone is nervous?

Trolling is so stressful?  take a break man.

Turn it away like you will do with an annoying girl.  (assuming that you are in a position to turn girls away)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: