Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MID]MidasCoin|New Scrypt PoM|Backed Value|ATM card|Referral|NO IPO|UNIQUE  (Read 63925 times)
Multicoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:07:53 AM

Its dead Jim...

it looks like as this coin has been abandoned.

Abandoned? With 2084 registered users on Midaspool.com, 12 Ghash of hashrate and 300 new registration each day.

With a conversion rate of referral invite of 9%?

Better luck next time.
So then where is that 10 BTC bounty you placed on Twitter...
Still waiting for it to be sent to my address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCspoon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:08:02 AM

You just did a big mistake using Midas Payment Ltd company brand in your Post as it was your brand, or as you has a grant to use our company brand, impersonating us without any legal assignment to do so.

Opinion is one thing, trademark infringement and impersonation  is another and cannot be tollerated.

Have a nice day and expect news.

Good luck explaining that in front of a judge.

Midas - Well i was just scamming and spamming some peoples and an unidentified user somewhere on earth used my trademark on a satyr i deserved. I want 10 000$

Judge - Mister defendant, can i ask a question? ARE YOU FOR REAL?!
Judge - The doors is here, and please let 5000$ for procedural abuse.
Judge - Thank you, have a nice day.
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:09:47 AM

You just did a big mistake using Midas Payment Ltd company brand in your Post as it was your brand, or as you received any attorney about usage of our company brand for impersonating us without any legal assignment for perform such action.

Opinion are one thing, trademark infringement and  brand impersonation  are far more complex  matter and cannot be tolerated, and will not be tolerated.

Have a nice day

This dude is obviously high
MidasCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:11:14 AM

Midas - Well i was just scamming and spamming some peoples and an unidentified user somewhere on earth used my trademark on a satyr i deserved. I want 10 000$

I get your point, but you condone impersonating a brand in this way?

You seem to be smarter then average, and i assume you are on our side on this matter

Regards
PCJargon

Activity: 126

Smashing rocks with my GPU

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:13:29 AM

I get your point, but you condone impersonating a brand in this way?

You seem to be smarter then average, and i assume you are on our side on this matter

Regards
I'm trying to get a feel for this guys' age. I'm guessing he's still in the mid teens?

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
http://freebitco.in/?r=242778
barryzand

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:16:58 AM

You still havent given an answer how you got our email addresses?
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:18:38 AM

Do you understand that calling us scammers, you are calling as scammer Icanprogram
of fedoracoin fundation, our executive developer?

Probably the most respected cryptocurrency developer in all the cryptocommunity,  

Is there really anything to say? Icanprogran is the last of his kind, the kind of developer that never gets involved in any shady cryptocurrency projects. His background is known and his reputation on the crypto community is a bright light that inspire us all.

You cannot keep ignoring facts for long.

Try to call him scammer too, and let's see if the developers community back you this time.

Regards
PCJargon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:22:41 AM

Do you understand that calling us scammers, you are calling as scammer Icanprogram

Probably the most respected cryptocurrency developer in all the cryptocommunity,  

Is there really anything to say? Icanprogran is the last of his kind, the kind of developer that never gets involved in any shady cryptocurrency projects. His background is known and his reputation on the crypto community is a bright light that inspire us all.

Try to call him scammer too, and let's see if the developers community back you this time.

Regards
I've never heard of this person, and you're only JUST NOW mentioning them?

How did you get our email addresses?

Check out this site for legit free BTC. It's like an hourly free lottery ticket that always pays out at least 300 satoshi, and could net you over .3 BTC if you're really lucky. Just gotta fill out a captcha each time. (basically a faucet with chance of real reward)
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:25:12 AM

Just now? 

http://midaspay.io/the-golden-squad/
http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/midascoin-mid/

Where are all the supposed research done about Midascoin and Midas Payment Ltd?

PCJargon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:28:33 AM

Just now? 

http://midaspay.io/the-golden-squad/
http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/midascoin-mid/

Where are all the supposed research done about Midascoin and Midas Payment Ltd?

So we should just believe you that this whole sham is for real because of one guy you make up claims about. Has ANYONE heard of this guy before? Should I even care?

Where did you get our email addresses?

BTCspoon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:36:15 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 02:55:21 AM by BTCspoon

Regards

I'm calling the methodology scam indeed, word scam being in the urban dictionary to describe a certain type of action. In none of my statements i point to a physical person. Nice try but you won't get at me this way, if that's what you are trying to do.
MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:37:20 AM

So we should just believe you that this whole sham is for real because of one guy you make up claims about. Has ANYONE heard of this guy before? Should I even care?

Where did you get our email addresses?

Do what you want, believe what you want, just avoid impersonation.

I invite again, with all the respect possible to show after this fiasco, to address your request to the proper department of our helpdesk 
We cannot publicly publish the Company/individual that EVENTUALLY licensed us the emailing right of your EVENTUAL sensible data, without facing legal consequences.  Rest assured that you as individual can claim every right about this information, and eventually claim your right with the proper institution.

Hope you understand, otherwise i can't think of anything better

Regards
sonihr

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:39:05 AM

This is just hilarious! Anyway he has tons of gold to pay for his lawyer so be careful guys...

Btw is me or this dude sound just like the payprocoin guy?

Regards

What goes around comes around...
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:42:05 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je-CPZRwbh8
reading this thread reminded me of this song!

Now let's get to the problems.

1. I think you guys(Midas) should pay that person 10BTC or at least half ... because he is right

2. Make this coin available for everyone to mine even from outside (I'm sure you can redirect them to the coin of your choice, if you don'tknow how to do this just put another bounty and someone will teach you how)

3. If you(Midas) bought the email addresses than give an ultimatum of 72 hours to the seller to come out and be a man with balls and say "We sold your email addresses! Live with it!"

4. If you(Midas) hacked some database and took the emails from there then just tell us from where because security is important for us!

5. I feel neglected, I even registered on your pool and no one emailed me! Sad

P.S. If you(Midas) are afraid people will mine and dump your coin look at FATEcoin .... they had an important way of dealing with the whale miners ... everyone got the same difficulty at CPU and same at GPU mining and if you mined to fast then you ended up on the wrong chain .... and everyone had a fair chance at mining that coin .... of course the coin died because people couldn't take advantage of it, but use that to make your coin better.

If you do all this then I guess people will look at you with more respect!

The idea behind Midas is good in my opinion, but it still has some work to do!

Space for rent if its still trending
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:42:22 AM

You just did a big mistake using Midas Payment Ltd company brand in your Post as it was your brand, or as you received any attorney about usage of our company brand for impersonating us without any legal assignment for perform such action.

Opinion are one thing, trademark infringement and  brand impersonation  are far more complex  matter and cannot be tolerated, and will not be tolerated.

Have a nice day
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
sonihr

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

THE TIME HAS COME...

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:42:55 AM

What is the thing with the emails? sounds shady...

Regards

What goes around comes around...
BTCspoon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:47:30 AM

1. I think you guys(Midas) should pay that person 10BTC or at least half ... because he is right

2. Make this coin available for everyone to mine even from outside (I'm sure you can redirect them to the coin of your choice, if you don'tknow how to do this just put another bounty and someone will teach you how)

3. If you(Midas) bought the email addresses than give an ultimatum of 72 hours to the seller to come out and be a man with balls and say "We sold your email addresses! Live with it!"

4. If you(Midas) hacked some database and took the emails from there then just tell us from where because security is important for us!

P.S. If you(Midas) are afraid people will mine and dump your coin look at FATEcoin .... they had an important way of dealing with the whale miners ... everyone got the same difficulty at CPU and same at GPU mining and if you mined to fast then you ended up on the wrong chain .... and everyone had a fair chance at mining that coin .... of course the coin died because people couldn't take advantage of it, but use that to make your coin better.

Some wisdom here.
PCJargon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:52:19 AM

What is the thing with the emails? sounds shady...

Regards
Many people received emails about 24 hours before the release of midascoin. Some people claimed to not have used the address they received on except for certain things, such as signing up for cryptorush. There has been no explanation on how they got a hold of our emails.

MidasCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 02:53:25 AM

Some wisdom here.

+1

Taking the day off, enough of Bitcointalk for today.

Have a nice day.
PCJargon

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:54:22 AM

Some wisdom here.

+1

Taking the day off, enough of Bitcointalk for today.

Have a nice day.

Some wisdom here.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: