Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:18:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160267 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:05:45 PM

Please, someone step in. Someone, please provide me where POD has helped a coin beyond either a: initial launch or b: quick pump and dump. Please provide me evidence where POD has proven more successful than actual development. Please provide me evidence where POD has prevented shitcoins.

Bringing this shit up with something like XBOT is beyond stupid. There is the tech, a lot of work was put into a coin that actually works. Please tell me, how many LSD or conceal did you buy?

1. eg Satoshi Nakamoto.

Who is he? (Argghh)
It doesn't matter. He proved he/she/they was/were actually developing Bitcoin.
POD isn't proof of a person; it's proof of concept or development or anything more substantial than hasty whitepaper promises and a github fork with some tweaked parameters.

So POD saved a lot of money for (coin name escapes me, the ICO Bittrex refunded) investors.
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

I am always suspicious when a third party steps in and becomes a potential centralized regulating body. I know POD is a major issue with many, I and I am in agreement with it... But it's always CryptoAsian, blah blah blah.

You hit the nail on the head. CryptoAsian seems like a cool dude, but seriously, Bittrex basically delegated him to vetting code for them and so now it's this one dude vouching for code/projects? That is bullshit and another reason why the Wild West is changing and that bullshit (or even flash pump and dumps -remember those in April-May? ahh, nostalgia) won't be eaten.

Either you have a service or platform which is going to rise outta this shit or you don't. The smart people aren't making clones, they're working out how to apply the technology to corporate investment.
forbesmining

Activity: 297

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:41:14 PM

Please, someone step in. Someone, please provide me where POD has helped a coin beyond either a: initial launch or b: quick pump and dump. Please provide me evidence where POD has proven more successful than actual development. Please provide me evidence where POD has prevented shitcoins

1. eg Satoshi Nakamoto.

Who is he? (Argghh)
It doesn't matter. He proved he/she/they was/were actually developing Bitcoin.
POD isn't proof of a person; it's proof of concept or development or anything more substantial than hasty whitepaper promises and a github fork with some tweaked parameters.

So POD saved a lot of money for (coin name escapes me, the ICO Bittrex refunded) investors.

+1

BTW, who would have done the PoD on Satoshi Nakamoto?

gaazje

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

Sorry, I have sold my all XBOT. (over 50k)

The idea is very impressed but I'm so disappointed with DEV.

Bye.

I hodl for now but as I mentioned before in order to get this really useable for mass adoption you should be able to sent the amount in
local currencies, the bot does the calulations for you and the real transaction is in Xbot.
What is the easy of use if I need to sent 10 dollar to someone and I first need find out how much Xbot that is at the current rate..

░▒▓█ / / /X42/ / / WELCOME TO FEELESS FUTURE! █▓▒░
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:19:19 PM

Where just the last comment disappeared?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??/

Yee it was good, but... you know.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:56:04 PM

First coin with POD before launch. Launched only one month ago. 2 weeks before SocialXbot and around same amount of coins.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axron/

/Stopit
LovSan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:00:23 PM

First coin with POD before launch. Launched only one month ago. 2 weeks before SocialXbot and around same amount of coins.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/axron/

http://cryptotrust.io/topic/244/pod-scams-list-of-scam-projects-with-pod

Only one with 5+ POD, not that bad, comparing to coins without POD, right?

darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:10:00 PM

You can find it on THE WALL OF SHAME, right here on BTCT. XBOT just gained it's entrance there with glaring qualifications.
Glaring qualifications? I respectfully disagree. Your two main issues are
Issue # 1.- There's no transparency whatsoever. "Ladygaga" and "xbotdev" are both newbie accounts and probably the same individual, along with other handles.
Just because they choose to remain anon does not a scam make. It may make you more comfortable to invest but that is all. The transparency you speak of does not reflect on the roadmap laid out and currently being worked on and implemented. They have a working twitter bot that is being worked on and ported to weibo. This takes time as the devs do not speak chinese.
As far as saying the dev uses multiple handles is merely conjecture and one's own opinion. No proof to the bolster this claim has been made, and if true, does it change what has so far been accomplished in that there is a working twitter bot?
Issue # 2.- They have a moderated BitcoinTalk forum.
Again, while this may cause some concern, you can rightfully start your own post, which you have, and voice your concerns.

So, this is a shit coin, as you seem to believe, because the forum is moderated and the devs remain anon? What about the product that is working? This is not like the original shieldcoin. Proff of dev does nothing to vet a devs skill level. How will you be able to get your btc back from a dev working on a highly speculative project, a crypto-coin, and fails to implement a design feature because he is technically deficient? POD does not protect one from a shitty dev, nor even a scammy dev. Here is a working product and not a promise.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:21:22 PM

You can find it on THE WALL OF SHAME, right here on BTCT. XBOT just gained it's entrance there with glaring qualifications.
Glaring qualifications? I respectfully disagree. Your two main issues are
Issue # 1.- There's no transparency whatsoever. "Ladygaga" and "xbotdev" are both newbie accounts and probably the same individual, along with other handles.
Just because they choose to remain anon does not a scam make. It may make you more comfortable to invest but that is all. The transparency you speak of does not reflect on the roadmap laid out and currently being worked on and implemented. They have a working twitter bot that is being worked on and ported to weibo. This takes time as the devs do not speak chinese.
As far as saying the dev uses multiple handles is merely conjecture and one's own opinion. No proof to the bolster this claim has been made, and if true, does it change what has so far been accomplished in that there is a working twitter bot?
Issue # 2.- They have a moderated BitcoinTalk forum.
Again, while this may cause some concern, you can rightfully start your own post, which you have, and voice your concerns.

So, this is a shit coin, as you seem to believe, because the forum is moderated and the devs remain anon? What about the product that is working? This is not like the original shieldcoin. Proff of dev does nothing to vet a devs skill level. How will you be able to get your btc back from a dev working on a highly speculative project, a crypto-coin, and fails to implement a design feature because he is technically deficient? POD does not protect one from a shitty dev, nor even a scammy dev. Here is a working product and not a promise.

Very reluctanly I will choose to answer you here, fully knowing that it will have to be re-posted there.

A.- I did not post that this was a scam. Not so far, anyway. So your whole argument on that regard is moot.

B.- I have explained several times there's only one reason to choose to remain anon. Only one. Do with it what you choose.

C.- This product is an elaborate tip bot, nothing else (so far). Any REAL development will require TRUSTED CENTRALIZED intervention by... wait, an anon individual. What are the chances of that?

D.- Do you really believe that an anon dev is going to be capable to convince merchants to list their offers so they can be bought through his bot? Really? Ask yourself that question in a loud voice and then answer.

The "working product" we have here is a tip bot, nothing else. No one will trade on this that will not be willing to trade on his or her own, assuming all the risks. It isn't even clear at all if there's going to be any fees imposed on the trades... when and if they do happen, so that "working product" is already fully available for free to anyone that chooses to use it... or they can directly send them money by several diverse methods without using any bot whatsoever. It can be done without even an internet connection.

So, mark my words, the ONLY value of this coin/platform would reside in the trustworthiness and transparency AND CAPABILITY (technical and, above all, commercial... in other words: He had to respond to the name Jeff Bezos. ok?) of the dev. And I just keep imagining this nerdy guy living with his parents in Minnesotta... granted I can be a bit extreme in my imaginations...
ntrn500

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:29:42 PM

Some devs know how to schmooze a thread better than others. Regardless of technical expertise, interacting with coin miners, holders, investors, or prospective investors even with small bits of information or news can affect the coin price positively. Especially when the technical and market aspects are good. Please devs, help us all with more posts, it can only help.

I totally agree

They are too busy buying back their coins from weak hands. In this scenario, where the devs have been delivering at least 95% of the time, no news is good news.

Or - they are too busy idiots?  "no news is good news" - go fuck yourself. Jus the next SCAM?!

I'm sorry you lost money on this. Apparently by the emotion in your words. But please understand, I was only comforting. Like I do in every post.. Be a little more objective and selfless. Everyone has emotions. I have only made money when I control them.

My apologies for being rough. It's not about the money. I don't care about a Bitcoin or two. The question is about hypocrisy - any coin without periodic updates is a potential scam.
Lutek5

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:53:02 PM

Guys all in all, we should firstly wait for the DEV update in this case  Roll Eyes
LovSan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:59:32 PM

Guys all in all, we should firstly wait for the DEV update in this case  Roll Eyes

What kind of update you are waiting for? They said - no updates, Weibo will be ninja launched. They are pretty reluctant. They need to hire somebody like jl777 and xBot will see moon in no time.

And after Weibo "hype" all returns to the same point.

ntrn500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:14:50 PM

Guys all in all, we should firstly wait for the DEV update in this case  Roll Eyes

What kind of update you are waiting for? They said - no updates, Weibo will be ninja launched. They are pretty reluctant. They need to hire somebody like jl777 and xBot will see moon in no time.

jl777 is the biggest scam in the crypto world. Spare me the details if you have any arguments. Those fucks, the so called team, are the silence of the lambs. Probably not a scam, probably just pure idiots. Anyway, life goes on.
LovSan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:26:06 PM

jl777 is the biggest scam in the crypto world. Spare me the details if you have any arguments. Those fucks, the so called team, are the silence of the lambs. Probably not a scam, probably just pure idiots. Anyway, life goes on.

Whom he scamed already? None, as far as I know, yea he is hyping more than coding, but anyway, he knows how to attract mass attention.

ntrn500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:29:44 PM

Whom he scamed already? None, as far as I know, yea he is hyping more than coding, but anyway, he knows how to attract mass attention.

What's been done is nothing. Pure Nothing. But sheeps like you expect billions of $. Good luck.

Update: Whom he scamed already? Actually no one, except the idiots.
LovSan

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:33:41 PM

What's been done is nothing. Pure Nothing. But sheeps like you expect billions of $. Good luck.

I like sheeps, so if you want to insult me, try another animal, call me a human (they can be really nasty). Good luck you too.

ntrn500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:41:14 PM

I like sheeps, so if you want to insult me, try another animal, call me a human (they can be really nasty). Good luck you too.

Good point  Grin
darkproton

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:06:53 AM

did I miss something?
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:40:25 AM

did I miss something?

Wondering the same thing as my price alerts kept going off.  Only took 5000 coins to drop it from 10k to 5k and I don't think I've ever seen an order book with buys so thin except for coins that were basically dead.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
darkproton

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:31:59 AM

did I miss something?

Wondering the same thing as my price alerts kept going off.  Only took 5000 coins to drop it from 10k to 5k and I don't think I've ever seen an order book with buys so thin except for coins that were basically dead.
Yes very strange. Looking around it seems this is another case where btc got pulled out. Other markets seem bare too, albeit not the big ones ala doge.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: