Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:01:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SocialxBot | Project Closed.  (Read 160268 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nigttran

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:38:43 AM

Fuder please stop.

Please go to home and learn fuding example. You you you fuding very bad. I will become teacher for you about fuding. OK
dataMaestro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:14:41 AM

did I miss something?

Wondering the same thing as my price alerts kept going off.  Only took 5000 coins to drop it from 10k to 5k and I don't think I've ever seen an order book with buys so thin except for coins that were basically dead.
Yes very strange. Looking around it seems this is another case where btc got pulled out. Other markets seem bare too, albeit not the big ones ala doge.

Too many ICOs, and after all the scams, quite a few people seem to be out of spare BTC - so much of it has been redistributed from the many to a few, select scammers (devs who disappeared post-ICO), idiots (SYS) and rock starts (like jl777).

Unless the altcoin market cleans up its act so we can get more investment into the system, it's going to be coins competing ever-more-viciously with one another for a shrinking pie of BTC.
nigttran

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:33:06 AM

Seems to be like new  FUD team of my rent does active no effectiveness. You are will notPayment except if you do not push up FUD edge. Please look at VLTY coin. Let work as team fud of VLTY.

CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:51:19 AM

did I miss something?

Wondering the same thing as my price alerts kept going off.  Only took 5000 coins to drop it from 10k to 5k and I don't think I've ever seen an order book with buys so thin except for coins that were basically dead.
Yes very strange. Looking around it seems this is another case where btc got pulled out. Other markets seem bare too, albeit not the big ones ala doge.

Too many ICOs, and after all the scams, quite a few people seem to be out of spare BTC - so much of it has been redistributed from the many to a few, select scammers (devs who disappeared post-ICO), idiots (SYS) and rock starts (like jl777).

Unless the altcoin market cleans up its act so we can get more investment into the system, it's going to be coins competing ever-more-viciously with one another for a shrinking pie of BTC.

You are right, most importantly, the Dev need to use his ICO profits to purchase back the coins up to 0.00035 btc to show his commitment to SocialXbot company. This will reassure future investors that he is serious about the company's long term plan of achieving the $20,000,000+ market cap.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

666try

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 08:52:16 AM

After ICO, there's nothing.

new LOGO?
_evolution_

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:09:18 AM

After ICO, there's nothing.

new LOGO?

Not only a new, but resized logo. So there are at least 3 differently sized logos Cheesy
Hence my expectation for a quick price rise, at least parity with BTC Cheesy
Lutek5

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:31:26 AM

but new logo is cool Wink maybe just to follow the trend we can change the name to "socialmoney" or smt and we can have one week break from other tasks thanks to that
_evolution_

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 09:39:33 AM

but new logo is cool Wink maybe just to follow the trend we can change the name to "socialmoney" or smt and we can have one week break from other tasks thanks to that

I'd say that one year break is more reasonable Cheesy
aminlatium

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 12:32:56 PM

did I miss something?

You are right, most importantly, the Dev need to use his ICO profits to purchase back the coins up to 0.00035 btc to show his commitment to SocialXbot company. This will reassure future investors that he is serious about the company's long term plan of achieving the $20,000,000+ market cap.

i think may be DEV stole our BTC and run, i wanna kill him Angry
Coming to Weibo ==> coming and fuck his mother, he do'nt work anything, he only promise
Mobay

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:58:16 PM

^^^

Mate you are a complete mug and you should be locked up away from society .Please do not talk like that in this thread YOU FUCKING LOOSER NOW FUCK OFF
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:02:16 PM

did I miss something?

i think may be DEV stole our BTC and run, i wanna kill him Angry
Coming to Weibo ==> coming and fuck his mother, he do'nt work anything, he only promise

stole our BTC? you had the chance to sell at more than 3x profit, if you play a game you don't understand at least don't blame others without a reason
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:04:07 PM

^^^

Mate you are a complete mug and you should be locked up away from society .Please do not talk like that in this thread YOU FUCKING LOOSER NOW FUCK OFF

+1 I second that. Minus calling him/her an 'effin loser', which is the same behavior.
Mobay

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:22:01 PM

^^
im sorry if i offended you with calling him/her an effin looser.i just dont like people talking of killing etc..completely disgusts me and in this day and age it should not happen.especially not on a btc thread forum where people are here to discuss and learn and further our abilities .
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:35:03 PM

what's the problem of this coin? price ?

LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:52:55 PM

The problem of this coin is the DEVs who seems get already bored with their project, or maybe encountered insuperable obstacle to overcome which, they have no special desire (they even didn't change logo of xbotme). They not only don't want to do POD (OK, OK), but also communicating with great reluctance, that itself pushes much more. The only thing that keeps coin floating = ICO ~10k satoshis, otherwise price will be even less that it's already now. If they will not change their attitude in near future, well... it's obvious.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
trustyourself

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:08:07 PM

The problem of this coin is the DEVs who seems get already bored with their project, or maybe encountered insuperable obstacle to overcome which, they have no special desire (they even didn't change logo of xbotme). They not only don't want to do POD (OK, OK), but also communicating with great reluctance, that itself pushes much more. The only thing that keeps coin floating = ICO ~10k satoshis, otherwise price will be even less that it's already now. If they will not change their attitude in near future, well... it's obvious.
really  ,,so scared of this situation.
_evolution_

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 04:40:29 PM

Unfortunately this situation gets uglier each day Sad
Lutek5

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:09:38 PM

For me it looks a little bit like a game. I think that DEVs don't give any updates to reduce the price and smoothly buy in. Then when they get what they want, they will solemnly say something about new revolutionary stuff to rise the price.
HackaB321

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:15:21 PM

The only pro is a 4 btc buy wall at 7k. Last shelter before death without good news

CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:36:35 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 05:52:19 PM by CryptoCurrencyInc.com

If you believe in Xbot coins you should use your money to promote Xbot coins on twitter.
https://ads.twitter.com/

You get a lot of people in the bitcoin industry to buy Xbot using the twitter advertisement campaign.

You don't' need to wait for the Dev to use his ICO money to pay for advertising. As a coin holder of Xbot, you can use your own money to promote on twitter.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: